Keystone House Kings Cross Reviews

272-276 Pentonville Road Kings Cross, London, London, England

not worth the money.. good location but thats it

I would definitely recommend this hostel! This was my first time staying in a hostel and I had heard both good and bad things about hostels, so I was nervous, especially since I was by myself, but I stayed here for 3 nights,and I enjoyed it! The experience was pretty painless, and the location is great! My 16 Female Dorm was clean and comfortable. The hostel is right by a busy street, so it was a little noisy at times, but it wasn't a problem for me. I would stay here again.

The Place is very clean, great stuff, Good Location, and is really good price. Beautiful People.

• 16th Dec 2014
  • Mexico

The only good thing is the location. Service is awful. Every single one of the people working there are rude, unfriendly, unhelpful and don't care about you. One guy got mad at us several times for asking something. When we checked out they didn't ask us if we enjoyed our stay etc. They were short and businesslike. We had to pay an additional 2 pounds per suitcase to leave them when we checked out. It's insane. Rooms were dusty, cold and small. Showers were dirty. Rooftop bar was not available.

• 16th Dec 2014

In front of a Tube station and 1 block far from St Pancras, it's a great place to be in London The room for 2 Is really small, but you are not in London to stay at the hotel, right? The bathroom Is privative and ok It's extremely calm for a hostel, so you can get a good night of sleep. Not a place to book if you seek party people The staff Is friendly and offers good support if you need There's no breakfast, but you can use coffee and tea for free and there Is a Sansbury next

Underground rooms smells bad. I saw a black mouse near the stairs. Doesn't have Internet inside the rooms, and in the kitchen it's very bad. Rooms really small. Do not separate boys and girls bathroom. Really near kings cross station.

Wifi only in the common area, and kitchen was small. Besides that the place was good! I had a private room so I don't know how the larger rooms were.

Wonderful value for money and amazing place just in the heart of London. Easy access to the Underground made it so simple to travel. The room itself was tidy and overall good to sleep in. The bathrooms and showers were a bit messy and cold as hell, but i dont expect a 5 star hotel with this price. The staff was very helpful and helped us find more than a few places in the city. Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting London with a student budget!

• 12th Dec 2014
  • Finland

Cleanliness in the common room can be taken care of further. There were rats in the common room while we were eating our meal. This got to be improved to ensure the guests finds comfort sitting in the common room.

• 11th Dec 2014
  • Singapore

The noise of the tubes passing every few minutes was a little annoying as your trying to sleep, the bed was very comfy and the location was ideal as was the price. The bathroom area could have been a little bigger considering how many were sharing it but it was clean and tidy.

There is no lift facility in the hostel despite the corridor and stairways to get to our room are too narrow for big luggage. The kettle to boil water in the kitchen is dirty and end up we need to boil water by using microwave.

The most amazing location for a great price.

Great location - especially if you're on an early or late train. Hostel is lacking in space, however.

Positiv: Clean showers. Clean sheets. Good location with the King´s cross station and St. Pancreas which made it easy to get there. Negative: The shared bathroom. I for one would´ve been more at ease with a separate girls bathroom. I found it difficult to do my business while someone was right outside the door brushing their teeth. It was also quite messy in the bathroom stalls.

• 4th Dec 2014
  • Sweden

The major problem encountered in contrast to June were dirty toilets and unappealing, at certain times of day, especially in the morning lacked toilet paper and dirty bathroom with organic residues.

The hostel overbooked all of the beds in my room and I waited for three hours before I could get to bed, and two hours later I had my flight home. When I dealt with the staff member there it didn't seem like the first time that this situation had happened.

• 4th Dec 2014

The bathroom needs more atention

• 3rd Dec 2014

No WiFi in rooms, almost all facilities broken, dirty WCs, unpleasant staff, VERY small roms....

• 3rd Dec 2014
  • Spain

I greatly enjoyed my stay!

• 2nd Dec 2014

It was a awesome stay. I've never been in such a clean hostel. The staff was incredible friendly and helpful. I'm really looking forward to my next stay in this hostel. :)

• 2nd Dec 2014