Keystone House Kings Cross Reviews

272-276 Pentonville Road Kings Cross, London, London, England

It was really different than I expected.The beds were very clean and people were friendly. I will stay again.

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

Excellent, helpful staff

• 15th Aug 2014

I stayed at the third floor, no elevator, the bathroom in my floor many times was without light and paper and didn't has showerI had to use most of the time the bathroom at the first floor. And the shower was terrible, just at the floor -1 that was ok, so 4 floors of distance to my room. The breakfast was very poor, just bread, butter, milk (no chocolat), coffee and cornflakes. They said that the coffee was until 10am, actually was at 9h30am, so I lost it. I was at a double room, extremely small

expensive because of the location close to the station, the facilities were good. No no free toiletries, towels are made ​​to buy. The noise some. Uncomfortable because the elevator.

• 14th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

everything was great except for a few things: - we were in the 4th floor, but the showers are only available in the 1st and ground floor, although there were toilets in the 3rd floor. - the internet was free, but only available in the lounge / common room, would be nice if it was available in the dorm rooms as well.

Enjoyed my stay here and prolonged my stay. Beds were large and comfortable. Staff were very accommodating. Would stay again

We couldn't be happier with our stay. Very clean, big and nice rooms, did not expect that for what we paid was very cheap. Restaurants, takeaways are close for a late night snack. Tube just down the road which was very convenient and helpful. When needed to catch taxis into the centre was no more than £15 at a time. Hostel offered free wifi in lobby which was a good connection, laundry services and free continental breakfast. Would recommend to anyone !

• 12th Aug 2014

Well, dispite the fact I found a mouse on the stairs one day (ok I know London is full of those), and my room didnt have hot water for a couple of days everything was cool.

시설이 깨끗하고 가격도 괜찮고 교통편도 좋아 이용하는데 불편함이 없었습니다

This is the second time I stayed at same place and am completely satisfied considering the price I have to pay for this excellent location. . Real value for money. 4 bed dorms have really clean bathrooms but they are in basement. . The 16 bed dorms are also good as they are at top floor with good sun rays in the morning. Woups stay here again if I visit London again in the future

The position was great but the let down was that there was no window, fan or ventilation in the room. The room was always stuffy and musty smelling.

Keystone是非常棒的旅馆 我住了8晚在这里 无论是位置还是环境是非常棒的 前台很棒 周边的Clink77 272我都住过 完全不能和keystone比 Clink人多 嘈杂 床小 床垫硬 Wi-Fi慢 不提供咖啡 而在keystone 这些完全不是问题 而且Keystone更加接近Kingcross 我真的太喜欢这个旅馆了 干净卫生 隔音也不赖 网上我定了5晚 后来发现在前台定更加便宜一点 于是就前台后续了几晚 很棒 以后来伦敦就这里就对了 我一中国佬不必给他们做广告 只是这里让我的伦敦之行变的完美 喜欢!

It was a good downtown hostel. I was quite impressed with how the bigger 16 bed room was divided. Great idea!

Great location!!! Everything in the hostel seemed quite modern and clean. There are lockers available in the rooms, and the beds were comfortable enough. The only complaints I would have are that the wifi was only available in the common area, and we had to descend 3 flights of stairs to the nearest shower. Despite these, we had a great stay, and would definitely return! One block away from King's Cross - can't get much better!!

Really helpful front desk worker when I arrived on a Saturday evening. Place was clean and secure. The only thing that would make the rooms betters is clearer labels on the beds, as myself and other roommates could not tell which bed was ours.

• 9th Aug 2014

The location of the hostel is very strategic and it is easy to go around and find places to eat that is economical. There is also a carfour nearby that is within walking distance that is convenient for groceries. The staff is friendly and helpful and most importantly, the toilet is quite clean!! Major downside was the staircase because it is very narrow and steep, especially the last flight to room 3C which was difficult to locate as well.

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Malaysia

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Keystone House. There were some extraordinary circumstances a couple of times and the staff performed well. Overall a good experience.

• 8th Aug 2014

Lovely comfortable beds, great price and really handy location!

• 6th Aug 2014

The hostel location is very good but the facilities are in average. Some of the electricity plugs were not working in the dorm. there is no wifi in the dorm which is very inconviently.

Great location, friendly staff, clean facilities, comfy beds. What a plus. Sadly, there were some light fingered individuals staying. My hat was stolen, as were my roommate's jeans, and another roommate's camera. He should have used a padlock on his cupboard. Good that the hostel provided these for the unprepared. Another slight moan, although hardly something that the staff could have prevented, was the arrival of a group of loud, drunk Australians. Mini crime wave, but soon sorted.