Keystone House Kings Cross Reviews

272-276 Pentonville Road Kings Cross, London, London, England

Clean, comfortable and the room that I was in was quiet. It was a bit of a warren, more signposts could help, especially to the bathrooms. Bring your own towel.

Nos ha gustado mucho el hostel,hemos estado en una habitación tripletriple,mi sobrina,mi hija de 9 años y yo,confortable y sin ruido,la cocina un poquito lejos de la habitación pero lo hemos tomado con humor.El hostel es viejito pero esta limpio y el personal es amable.Vimos que hacían obras y modernizaban la planta sótano.En definitiva,lo recomiendo también por la buena ubicación.

• 19th Apr 2015
  • Spain

Very helpful irish lady on reception.

It was a great hostel to spend your holidays, and the spanish receptionist is very nice and helpful

Really good - keep doing what you're doing!

• 15th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

Accueil trés sympathique,propretée irréprochable pour une auberge avec des personnels discrets.Le seul regret c'est la cuisine pas équipée de plaque de cuisson lors de notre passage.Les lits sont confortables et déjà fait lors de notre arrivée .Proche de la gare et des bus ,emplacement idéal pour nos ballades.Dans l'ensemble nous on retourneras dans cette auberge...Aurélien et Thierry

• 14th Apr 2015
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Pior hostel que eu já fiquei! Além de ser muito mal atendida pelos funcionários, o quarto que eu fiquei era para 3 e mal cabia um. O chuveiro estava quebrado, a janela do quarto não fechava, ninguém pode ajudar a subir as bagagens (não tem elevador e as escadas são estreiras) e o wifi sõ funciona na recepção. Quando eu saí, tive que pagar para deixar as malas guardadas e não me deixaram mais ficar dentro do hostel. Fui muito mal atendida, não recomendo para ninguém!!!!!

Everything was okay so far, we enjoyed our stay. Only two thing to criticise, toilets should be seperated for male/female guests and the room was - due to lack of windows - really smelly. Why not use some air freshener? Thx

Auberge de jeunesse très bien située pour découvrir Londres.Avec mon amie nous avons apprécié la gentillesse de l'équipe et leur grande disponibilité .Merci à Sergio pour avoir faciliter notre séjour par ses conseils.Nous logions dans les chambres sans fenêtre (prix modique)Sanitaires propres .On entend un peu le métro ..

• 13th Apr 2015

Only two issues with our stay: 1) the key for another room at the accommodation was used to open the door to our room. That was a bit of a shock to us and the people who walked in thinking they were walking into an empty room. I'm just glad we were in the room at the time. 2) the shower control was very sticky, to the point where the whole piping assembly was coming out of the wall from the force required to close the water.

• 13th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

The hotel was really nice and the issue issue we had was that there was no hot water in the bathroom sink (we didn't try the shower). We didn't have time to go to the reception as we were due to get on a train. It was freezing!!

• 11th Apr 2015

For the private room, it would be nice if the hostel could provide towels and toiletry.

• 10th Apr 2015
  • Thailand

This hostel is amazing when taking into account only the room, but when I arrived there, the guy who was working there was really rude with me, and he didn't want to show me where my room was, when I asked for the third time (after searching by myself) he finally went upstairs and for my surprise, he couldn't find it himself. On the last day they charged 6 pounds for staying with my luggage for 3 hours after checkout.

La chambre que nous avons eu se trouve au sous-sol, sans fenêtre! L'étage (du sous-sol), a une odeur de produits chimiques très forte!! Côté propreté, c'est très sale: une odeur puante à la cuisine et dans les chambres (logique vu qu'il n'y a pas de fenêtre). Sur le site hostelworld, nous avons reservé une chambre "3x lits", à la réception de l'email, nous somme tombés sur plutôt "2/3 beds" ce qui n'est ABSOLUMENT PAS PAREIL.

It's a very nice hostel with an excellent location and stuff as well. Sergio is always ready to help and Orla as well.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am so glad you had a nice time at our hostel. It's great to hear the positive feedback! I do hope you will come and stay with us again in the future. Best wishes

Aside from the location, this hostel was abysmal. The staff were not friendly, nor were they accommodating when they made mistakes. The rooms underground were stuffy, the air conditioner would make very loud noises in the middle of the night and smelled like vinegar. Those rooms are below the bar, so it's incredibly loud. There was blood on our duvet, and they did not give us a new one, so we slept under a single, damp-feeling sheet. If you want to experience a bad hostel, then this is for you.

• 8th Apr 2015

I would've liked to have had wifi access in the bedroom. It was a nice and clean hostel, however, and not too expensive considering I got a double room to myself.

• 7th Apr 2015

1) C'est dommage de devoir faire payer une consigne pour les clients après le check out. 2) Les avantages présentés sur le site ne sont pas tous sur place. Ex : adaptateurs de prises.

• 6th Apr 2015
  • Belgium

The only thing I have to say abut this hostel is that, I hope it stays as excellent in all means, as it was when I stayed there.

Las habitaciones son extremadamente pequeñas tirando a claustrofobicas. Sinceramente pienso que esta hecho para albergar a la maxima cantidad de gente posible; por lo que donde deberia haber una habitacion, hacen dos para poder hospedar a más gente. Las habitaciones que estan ubicadas en el subsuelo, no tienen ventilación alguna por lo que aun teniendo sistema de ventilacion el calor es abundante.

• 4th Apr 2015