Khammany Inn Hostel Reviews

Phouthisalath Road, Ban That Luang, Luang Prabang, Laos

Great stay, helpful welcoming staff.

Very friendly and helpful staff; free breakfast and nice spacious rooms with comfy beds:ts close to the centre but still far enough away to be quiet at night for a good nights sleep: i highly recommend

This hostel is pretty great. The staff is friendly and they were there for me when I had a nasty bout of holiday tummy. The hostel is on the main road in LP at a great location. You've got the center of town to the right and to the left is a non-touristy outdoor market where you can go for fresh food and some music.

I noticed bed sheets were not changed between people leaving and arriving and were always dirty, our room was dank and dirty and the cleaner kept moving my things to different places when she cleaned so I kept losing things, and took aces of my things that she thought belonged to the hostel instead. The staff were generally quite nice, but it's annoying that between us we've now realised we've lost a lot of stuff due to it being moved from where we left it!

Nice hostel with a lovely social atmosphere. Clean and breezy rooms and bathrooms. Wifi is quite slow, but that's not a huge issue.

The hostel is only 10 min walk from the night markets. They don't offer any 14 bed dorm rooms, even though it's on hw. It's the same price as 16-bed and that's what they'll out you in. The staff are very friendly and the free breakfasts are nice. The communal bathrooms are 2 floors down. They keep it very clean and it has a small party culture.

A nice place to stay in Luang Prabang. Quite a sprawling hostel so good luck with the wifi in some areas. The dorm next to the showers/toilets had an unfortunate smell when the air com came on which was not a highlight. Staff knowledgable and helpful. Showers and toilets clean but middle shower was temperamental. Left shower had no light.

Nice place, basic accommodation but features all you need for a pleasant stay. The staff is friendly and helpful. Book a 6 bed dorm to get a bathroom within your room.

Definitely a party place. Kind staff and clean facilities. Only a short walk from the center. Beds aren't the most comfortable.

Staff is great for getting directions and help with tours! Towels were provided for showers, and the smaller breakfast was a nice portion.

Staff is really nice here and location is quite good. Easy to find at least. Breakfast included and surprisingly great! Rooms are with AC, no worry for the hot weather.

Clean, nice location and lovely breakfast!

The beds were terribly noisy and hard at least in the 6-bed dormitory, otherwise everything was fine.

I stayed in a 6 dorm room with ensuite bathroom. Clean and comfortable enough bed with individual locker. Free simple breakfast, nice staff and not too far from the city center (10 to 15 min walk). Only really downside of the hotel is the wifi connection not so stable but it seems to be often the case in Laos. I would stay there again.

I had a fabulous time at Khammany Inn. I did not want to leave. This place had one of the best atmospheres of any hostel I have been in. Great staff too!!!!

I didn't actually end up staying here (my traveling partner hadn't booked and couldn't get a room) however, the staff was amazingly nice. They were completely booked up, but offered to put a mattress out for my friend if she couldn't find a place. When we found a different hostel with beds, they were very understanding. I can't really speak to the rooms or bathrooms, but the staff was amazing!

We enjoyed our stay here and would return would also recommend to others

We stayed here for 5 nights and found the main receptionist really helpful and friendly. Its more of a young backpacker place, lots of socialising and drinking, and large dorm rooms. The wifi is very good, but the hot water was a little hit and miss. You can choose one item of food and drink for breakfast. A little out of town, but only 10min walk to start of the night market area. They offer lots of tours and onward bus travel as well.

Great hostel! I throroughly enjoyed my stay here, the staff are great and helpful, and it's within a 10minute walk from the night market and centre of town. Nice, big dorm and clean toilet and bathroom.

Really lovely staff, great free breakfast and a great atmosphere to meet other travellers - really made our stay in Luang Prabang! The private double rooms are spacious and cleaned daily. It was a short, but nice walk to the night market and bars. Would definitely recommend this place.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5