Khan Home Reviews

Calle Valladolid 5, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Very welcoming and friendly staff, loved it!

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Finland

We spent 3 nights in Khan Home and we could not be more happy with the quality of customer service provided to us there. Before our stay we were given detailed instruction how to get to the place. We were also offered special treats, free of charge. Rooms are clean and tidy, bathrooms are cleaned every day. There is always someone happy to help. We enjoyed it really much. For the price you pay there is not a better place to stay in.

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Poland

the location is really only 3 min walk form the metro station. We got a very warm welcome at the hostel. The room was very small but clean, and for the money we paid, we could not expect anything more. Clean toilet. We got our deposit back without any problem, even with early check-out:) Thank you for having us! On the street we ate in Carmen restaurant! Food was delightful!

thnks Dear i felt very happy when my guest go satisfied and happy and thnks for resturant suggestion it will be helpfull for my upcoming guest have a great day

I was very impressed by the khan home's attitude when I was forced to cancel my booking at he last minute. They were very helpful and did not charge my first nights stay. A great place!

i can only recommend it :)

It's a nice place to stay and peaple there are very friendly.

• 7th Feb 2014
  • Poland

The team are so friendly and sweet I was made feel at home instantly. They are very obliging and informative. We had a great stay and felt very grateful to the guest house for their good nature. I wish I knew about this place before! A big Thank You to all the staff at khan home who made our stay so relaxing and enjoyable.

• 5th Feb 2014

thnks for such a nice comment its my duty to provide my guest best level of service i am glad to find you happy welcome for next have a lovely life ahead

Make use of their several tel. no. u get with ur booking as the bell doesn't really work. With the double room you might get a Jacuzi, which is incredible value for the money or a tiny room without a window. The hostel is good for a sleep or stay with friends, but has no social life,, kitchen etc..

Dear Guest kitchen is available for all guest might be you didnt see it dont know why .every body use it and feel like home .you had 1 night sty paid 14 euro and got big room jacuzi what do you expect i think you should be contented for this you are most welcome for next and i will show the kitchen i am sure you will like it

The greatest thing about this rooms is that they are located near the Sants station so it is very easy to move around the city. The cleanliness is not their strong side, but it is fair. If you are travelling with a limited budget or you need it just to over slept somewhere it is definitely a place for you. I don't reccomend it for going there with children.

• 27th Dec 2013
  • Macedonia

Khan home has everything you could need, there is a kitchen and the rooms are clean. It is also very close to sants train station. Only downfall is the walls are very thin so you can hear everything from all over the hotel.

Dear guest i am happy that you had good stay most welcome for next ,its not about wall ,about rull ,we take deposit for this purpose if you complain us during your stay we could be easily to solve this issue ,we could talk to our guest and thy will be more carefull at night time so you would not have any problem of noise if ithappend some time i suggest to my upcoming guest comunication is best ,we and you an avoid any inconvinince and remain happy at the end ,have nice time

I stayed in KH with my boyfriend, it was an AMAZING experience. The staff was lovely, I got to know all of them and they are such beautiful people, always smiling and helpful. The room was clean and cosy, I can't understand why some people in the comments were disappointed about the room, for example the fact there were no windows. I didn't even notice! The place was calm and nice, we even had a jacuzzi! I WILL DEFINETLY COME BACK, it's the best place you'll ever find with so little price!

• 27th Nov 2013

A simple place for people who just need a bed to spend the night (s) and so don't want to spend more than neccesary. It is clean, has Wifi, is near the main train station, easy to access with the metro - and above all very friendly and supportive staff. Definitely worth its money.

• 11th Nov 2013
  • Mixed Group, 41+

I would not recommend that place. I've been to lots of hostels so far and that is definitely not on the top. Yeah, of course you pay very low price and it's not likely to expect 5-stars hotel, but even though, I do not think that the price answers the conditions (let's say on the next day i went to another place and payed almost the same price for twice or triple better conditions). To the owner: To improve your services please note ALL goods and services you are offering! Do not miss any!

u suppose to come in morning and came very late at night then after 1 night stay u said we have to go we said if you you have any problem or want to change room u reply we are ok but leving becose we have some family issue i was not there and u said said my colligue u paid 50 euro so give us back she trust on u didnt chek system she thought it is deposit but infact u paid 37.80 n 12.20 deposit but showed her its all deposit so you douged cheated use place now writing bad wrd

We were a group of 25 people for 5 nights and were very pleased with the location - 5 minutes from the Plaza de Catalunya metro station, 10 minutes walk from the area of Spain and the magic fountain. Place in a quiet, comfortable with polite and friendly staff. There is a kitchen and all this at a very reasonable price.

well, we stayed only for one night, so can not really judge, but... pros: close to sants statation. cons: extra charge for arriving at 11 pm even we informed the owner by email in advance, no shower in the bathroom but a huge jacuzzi separated from the room by only a curtain, hair on the sheets

Dear u make only 1night booking in 27euro of 6person .extra charge not hidden charges its mentioned on web you arrived at midnight night so by rule u have to pay , you have to consider the room price service and location before complaining .in jacuzi there is shower too.about hair on sheet not possible becose we change at each arrivel .i suggest if u have any problm first directly ask rater to use place thn write bad for next you will like it and will notice all positive point which u missd

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts