Khan Home Reviews

Calle Valladolid 5, Barcelona, Spain

Good location in the heart of Sants and great value for money. Staff were friendly and provided everything you need for a 'cheap and cheerful' hostel.

• 18th Jun 2015

Hello! We (my wife, me and my daughter) searched a cheap place in Barcelone to spent 3 nights. The only "hostel" which was free for 3 persons (in the same room) was the Khan Home. So i booked this room because the photos looked not so bad. We arrived and the man from the reception gave us the keys to our "room". Everything we found in this room was dirty, there were no windows, dirty bedlinen, no dustbin. We stayed there 3 days with ceiling light. We didn't get a receipt.

It was a very cheap deal because the room was so small. What it didn't say on website is it didn't have a window. It was like being in a cell, no air or a ny ventilation. The shared bathroom was dirty.

I think it was nice time spent in friendly place, near city center, near metro and cheap supermarket, so I recommend it to all young people, who want to explore Barcelona during few days. Kamila

• 16th May 2015
  • Czech Republic

Cheap option for a simple room with your own bathroom. Location is fine and the staff very friendly and helpful. We were disappointed by the lack of a window in our room and the bed was not very comfortable.

In general, the cleanliness and quality of accommodation was very poor. There was no window in room. Only doors to dark air shaft (the same was true for the room next door). The room was very small for 3 persons. No wardrobe, not even any hook to hang your stuff. One of the beds was short (circa 170cm), all beds with dirty linens. The kitchen is on terrace and also very dirty. We decided to cancel the stay but we ended up paying for two nights, even though we stayed only one night.

The room was very clean and the stuff friendlty, the location is verry close to sants station

• 24th Apr 2015

The place is near Sants Station and not far from the center. The owner helped me when i needed to stay after check out.

I paid for two bed but ended up in the small room. The room was very cold and had no ventilation. There was a guy sleeping in the hall just in front of the room and the bathroom. A cold and creepy experience.

you paid only 8 euro for 2 person private room with share bath .you have been given what you booked and i offer you if you feel its small i could have changed your room but you denied for paying more for better room.you didnt follow the house rule even u smoked and when you left the room it was full of smell.

The most remark is the location where you can easily reach Barcelona Sants station within 5 minutes' walk. There are various food tents located at Pl. de Sants in case you'd like to try some Spanish foods at affordable price! In general, I'm quite satisfied at Khan and likely to back later!

In general it was good, but the kitchen was very dirty.

The family werelovely and courteous. The room was as expected and as i was told. The room was clean and warm and comfortable

Our stay at the Khan house and later the Ideal hostel was excellent. For couples the jacuzzi rooms at the Khan house is like heaven. The water was too hot, and the jets so powerful it was great. You could fit 5 people in that jacuzzi. For the money I don't think there is a better place in all of Barcelona. The Ideal hostel was also very nice, the terrace was huge and sunny, the kitchen was clean and the internet worked great. I would stay in both places again in a second.

View all Barcelona Apartments