Khangsar Guest House Reviews

P.O. Box; 25451, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal

Well, we had a great time time in this place during our stay. We came here to stay through the reviews in this site and actually it turned out to be perfect. Everything what we deserved was there. The staffs, the food and the nice owner makes us more feels like we were in home. Hope to see you soon.

This place was comfortable with quiet room in the heart of Thamel, Kathmandu with lot of shops and on walking distance of tourist attraction.Strong wifi, good breakfast.Staff are really nice and helpful. Highly recommend

A great place to stay and to feel like a family. Hotel was very nice an d peaceful. During our stay the staffs showed uo their cooperation and help. The facilities that we got n this hotel was super, Highly recommended.

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Belgium

Stayed at the Khangsar Guest House during the Kathmandu Earthquake. Even in the worst possible situation, they were absolutely amazing. If you are reading this review, my experience should tell you that this is a hotel where you will be taken care of no matter what. Forever thankful for the guest house staff. Wish them all the best moving forward.

Pros: Close to city center (shopping and restaurants), hot water in room, rooftop garden that offered decent views. Cons: Poor wifi (only accessible in lobby but still poor), owner/manager was pretty pushy about scheduling a trek for us, room could've been cleaner.

What a lovely place to stay! The staff did so much to help me get my bearings. They booked tickets for me, gave me directions, put me in touch with a good shipping service, and stored my luggage. The location is fantastic. From the guesthouse you can walk to all of Thamel's restaurants and shops in 5 minutes. I will return here in a few weeks and I am already excited to revisit the city again before I leave Nepal.