Khaosan Fukuoka Annex Reviews

5-4-15 Katakasu, Hakata-kku, Fukuoka, Japan, Fukuoka City, Japan

The directions to the hostel was very clear and getting there wasn't a problem. The location is very convenient being 10 walk from the station and 7 min from 7 eleven. Checking in was very ordinary, except the staff just hands you the key and basically had me find the room myself. No room guidance; nothing. The room is very clean and decent quality with the air conditioner working properly. The toilet seat I had was broken (kept sliding around). Overall, average experience and very pricey.

great place, one of the nicest hostels I've been in. a bit farther away from the nightlife, either come home early or stay out till first train.

Good location for train links from Hakata station. It's a quiet location so if you're looking for nightlife check out a different location unless you'll pay for taxis/last or first train home. Beds have charger ports and a small locker for valuables. Free breakfast was a plus! The dormitory was clean and spacious. A washing machine and dryer for a small price. The staff were all really friendly and helpful.

Staff was polite and helpful, rooms were quite spacious, location was good--near Hakata station, a bus stop, and a convenience store--though not necessarily within walking distance of many restaurants outside Hakata station or attractions. Overall a very comfortable stay.

I really enjoyed staying here and discovering Fukuoka. It seems they have everything in place in the common room for an exciting hostel party vibe, but I think I missed out that weekend. Still a very well organised hostel in such a lovely city!

I stayed in a Khaosan hostel in Tokyo and was really impressed, so I hoped this one would be as good when we booked it.It didn't disappoint! Chosen Fukuoka was ideal for what we needed it for - a short, peaceful stay at the port before leaving for Korea. Clean, spacious and quiet twin room, lovely kitchen and communal area. Nice self service breakfast, free tea and coffee, origami activities and post card making! VERY handy for the station, eateries and buses to ferry port. Thank you!

Clean and with friendly staff. About a ten minute walk to Hakodate-eki or thirty five to Tenjin.

i was in a room with 6 other people and we all had open bed (no curtains). It was very anoying when someone wanted to sleep and the light was still on. I didn't sleep well.

• 17th May 2015

There are two Khaosans in Fukuoka - I arrived at the wrong one. They phoned the other Hostel and told me, that they lost my reservation (or did not receive it at all). One guy from the staff already sketched a map to show me where to find an internet cafe to stay the night in order not to have to sleep on the streets of Fukuoka. Then it turned out that the reservation arrived and I was allowed to use the bad I made an reservation for.

Nice atmosphere, staying in 6 bed female dorm which was clean, the dorm includes bathroom

Great place. They let me put my own music on in the common room :-D. Great stopover before taking the ferry.

View all Fukuoka City Hostels