Khaosan Fukuoka Annex Reviews

5-4-15 Katakasu, Hakata-kku, Fukuoka, Japan, Fukuoka City, Japan

Great times and friendly faces. Highly recommend this hostel.

No lockers in my room!

Excellent hostel, lots of privacy in the bunks even in a 10 dorm. A free breakfast, fast wifi and beers in the vending machine - what more do you need?

This is a g.reat place to stay. Best hostel I have stayed in Japan. Staff very helpful and friendly. Dorm super clean and enough space for bulky luhgage. Ratio of showers per person also excellent. Very cosy living room. 100 % satisfaction! Hope to come back one day to Fukuoka and also to Annex!

Really nice hostel only a few minutes walk from the main train station. The rooms are very clean. There is a nice lounge, kitchen and laundry facilities. Breakfast is included and the staff are very nice and helpful.

The staff was extremely nice and the bathrooms and bedrooms were all very neat! I stayed in a dorm, which I was a little hesitant about, but it was very private and comfortable.

• 25th Nov 2014

lovely clean facilities, free breakfast and friendly staff made this hostel one of the best ones we visited in Japan! close to JR Hakata station but a long walk to main nightlife area

• 15th Oct 2014

I was staying at this hostel before and I was really pleased, since you get a good location and good facilities for a really good price. But this time I got a private twin room, that was really disgusting. The walls were sticky (if you leaned to the wall, the clothes really stuck to it) and there was hair sticking everywhere on those walls. It was really unpleasant to sleep in that room. As I said, I was staying there before and had a fine stay, but I won't be staying there again.

• 14th Sep 2014

Directions to get to the hostel were a bit confusing. The staff were wonderful and very helpful!

Easy location to walk to train station. Basic breakfast of toast and coffee. Bottom bunk is a mat on the floor but this quite common for Japan.

I absolutely recommend this hostel!

View all Fukuoka City Hostels