Khaosan Fukuoka Annex Reviews

5-4-15 Katakasu, Hakata-kku, Fukuoka, Japan, Fukuoka City, Japan

I absolutely recommend this hostel!

Really great service, I really enjoyed my stay.

• 25th Jul 2014

Good hostel, clean, new, 10 mins walk from jr staton.

About ten minutes to walk from Hakata station. The area the hostel in doesn't have too much restaurant/nightlife wise going on around it so a walk back towards the station is required most of the time. Hostel has good facilities with a nice lounge area and kitchen. The beds in the dorm were almost capsule style, with your own space and a privacy curtain, power points and a light. Not too much atmosphere around the hostel, might have just been the night I was staying though.

Good location , not far away from Hakata station Nice staff , clean room

• 9th Jul 2014
  • Thailand

It was very bad rainy day where I arrived in Hakata and the hostel was bit too long to walk with hevy ruggage but when I arrived there Thai ferrow greeted and he was very present, after resistered and I went to my bed, it was very nice and private (bit bigger than capsell hotel and very clean. If I'll be able to have chance to visit at Hakata I would like to stay over there. Price is good for money.

My gosh this place is awesome! The capsules are big enough to move around in, there's are conditioning and automatic lights. Our taxi driver had trouble finding the place (try to find it on your own instead!) it was raining and we were lost, all of a sudden, out pops the hostel worker with an umbrella! He walked us over to the hostel, so sweet! I love love love this hostel.

• 2nd Jul 2014

A good place if you just need a bed for the night before catching the ferry. The door to my dorm could not be locked, so anyone could just walk into the dorm as they wished. The bar was closed for renovations, but I believe they were going to re-open it soon and it seemed like it would be a nice place when finished. For the rest there is not much socialization going on - mostly people on Working Holiday visa's that just came into the country...

staff is extremely nice, go have a beer with the local manager ;) Laundry is just around the corner. It is a bit far off of the interesting parts of Fukuoka but you have legs, don`t you?

Honestly got nothing to fault it for. Really nice hostel.

Loved the free pizza night on Saturday! It was a great way of meeting other guests in the hostel and was a really fun night in the little bar downstairs. The facilities in the dorm rooms are probably the best I have seen in any hostel I've stayed at ever! Practically private beds with walls and a curtain around and 2 showers and 2 toilets in the dorm.

Wonderful hostel, just no common room, I'd stay there again.

• 22nd Apr 2014

I liked the dorm room and having a toilet right there. The restaurant at the bottom was nice since there weren't many restaurants nearby

View all Fukuoka City Hostels