Khaosan Fukuoka Annex Reviews

5-4-15 Katakasu, Hakata-kku, Fukuoka, Japan, Fukuoka City, Japan

Nice atmosphere, staying in 6 bed female dorm which was clean, the dorm includes bathroom

Great place. They let me put my own music on in the common room :-D. Great stopover before taking the ferry.

Desk receptionist was friendly and I feel good. The hostel was conveniently close to Hakata station I used a twin room, the bathroom was small but comfortable and clean satisfactory. What was the room felt more and more comfortable. Could simply clean the kitchen and dining room for breakfast was a sentiment goes. I would like to stay there again, even if your next visit to Fukuoka. However, the hostel is right next to the overpass it was inconvenient to get noisy at night^^;;

Enjoyed our stay. Very nice and helpful staff, especially the younger Japanese guy working the front desk. Location not great

Great times and friendly faces. Highly recommend this hostel.

No lockers in my room!

Excellent hostel, lots of privacy in the bunks even in a 10 dorm. A free breakfast, fast wifi and beers in the vending machine - what more do you need?

This is a g.reat place to stay. Best hostel I have stayed in Japan. Staff very helpful and friendly. Dorm super clean and enough space for bulky luhgage. Ratio of showers per person also excellent. Very cosy living room. 100 % satisfaction! Hope to come back one day to Fukuoka and also to Annex!

Really nice hostel only a few minutes walk from the main train station. The rooms are very clean. There is a nice lounge, kitchen and laundry facilities. Breakfast is included and the staff are very nice and helpful.

The staff was extremely nice and the bathrooms and bedrooms were all very neat! I stayed in a dorm, which I was a little hesitant about, but it was very private and comfortable.

• 25th Nov 2014