Khaosan Fukuoka Annex Reviews

5-4-15 Katakasu, Hakata-kku, Fukuoka, Japan, Fukuoka City, Japan

I really enjoyed staying here and discovering Fukuoka. It seems they have everything in place in the common room for an exciting hostel party vibe, but I think I missed out that weekend. Still a very well organised hostel in such a lovely city!

I stayed in a Khaosan hostel in Tokyo and was really impressed, so I hoped this one would be as good when we booked it.It didn't disappoint! Chosen Fukuoka was ideal for what we needed it for - a short, peaceful stay at the port before leaving for Korea. Clean, spacious and quiet twin room, lovely kitchen and communal area. Nice self service breakfast, free tea and coffee, origami activities and post card making! VERY handy for the station, eateries and buses to ferry port. Thank you!

Clean and with friendly staff. About a ten minute walk to Hakodate-eki or thirty five to Tenjin.

i was in a room with 6 other people and we all had open bed (no curtains). It was very anoying when someone wanted to sleep and the light was still on. I didn't sleep well.

• 17th May 2015

There are two Khaosans in Fukuoka - I arrived at the wrong one. They phoned the other Hostel and told me, that they lost my reservation (or did not receive it at all). One guy from the staff already sketched a map to show me where to find an internet cafe to stay the night in order not to have to sleep on the streets of Fukuoka. Then it turned out that the reservation arrived and I was allowed to use the bad I made an reservation for.

Nice atmosphere, staying in 6 bed female dorm which was clean, the dorm includes bathroom

Great place. They let me put my own music on in the common room :-D. Great stopover before taking the ferry.

Desk receptionist was friendly and I feel good. The hostel was conveniently close to Hakata station I used a twin room, the bathroom was small but comfortable and clean satisfactory. What was the room felt more and more comfortable. Could simply clean the kitchen and dining room for breakfast was a sentiment goes. I would like to stay there again, even if your next visit to Fukuoka. However, the hostel is right next to the overpass it was inconvenient to get noisy at night^^;;

Enjoyed our stay. Very nice and helpful staff, especially the younger Japanese guy working the front desk. Location not great

View all Fukuoka City Hostels