Khaosan Immjai Reviews

Khaosan Immjai 240 Sam Sen Soi 1 Samsen Rd., Wat Sam Phraya,Phranakorn District, Bangkok, Thailand

Very clean, comfortable and the staff were so helpful. Close to khao San road and soi rambuttri. Really lovely hostel owned by really lovely people

Excellent and clean place! The hostel is so nice. The owner and his wife speaking very well english and there are all so friendly and helpfull. The dorm is huge and there is a lot of space to keep the backpacks. All rooms abd also the bathrooms are so clean. They helps me a lot with the inhouse travel-agency. I visited the hostel a lot of times when I stayed in Bankok. It's a perfect place and close to a lot of tourist attractions.

• 25th Apr 2015

This is the first hostel in a long time that has actually had an outlet in each bunk. And super comfortable beds. It's the little things. Loved it here.

• 24th Apr 2015

The staff here is really great. Their little boy is adorable and will throw paper airplanes with you. The beds are comfortable and they clean your sheets EVER DAY. Which is great when it's 40 degrees out. Had an amazing time here.

We stayed in Kaoshan Immjai for 3 nights at a 14 beds room, always clean, AC running, good showers and toilets. Simple but good breakfast provided. Friendly and helpful staff, they helped us planning our stay in Bangkok. Great loaction (5 min walking to Kaoshn road; bus station just in the corner) and cozy hotstel, we met very nice people over there. I would highly recommend it.

Clean, nice hostel. The location is great if you want to be close to Khaosan Rd but still far away enough to get a good nights sleep. I got there at 6.30 am and they let me check in early, because which was very nice.

The nicest staff I have met in a LONG time. Even though the dorms are big, I stayed here two times.

Altogether great hostel. Friendly and helpful owners, very clean and secure, comfortable beds, working AC, FREE BREAKFAST, computer station with printers and strong WIFI in rooms.

Probably one of the best hostels I've stayed in, I had an amazing time here and met some amazing people, it has such a good vibe plus a good social area to hang around and chat, only 5mins from the Khaosan Road so really convenient.

A truely great hostel to get used to Bangkok. Near everything you need, 6 min walk to Khaosan Road, but in a quite street with peacefull atmosphere. Rooms are quite and clean and spacious. Will definitly stay here again!!

First hostel I stayed at in Thailand, and it was new, clean and very secure. The sweet couple that runs the place were very helpful - my one qualm is that I booked my overnight bus to Chiang Mai (650bt) through them, and it turns out I could have booked the same bus on KSR for 400bt! And it was falsely advertised, with weak AC, no WiFi or free snacks/drinks. Stay here for the night, but book your travel arrangements elsewhere!

• 2nd Mar 2015

This is my third time staying here. It is a great place to stay cheaply for a quick trip in Bangkok. It is about a 10 minute walk to Khaosan Road but there are plenty of places around it too. The dorm rooms (although loud) are very clean and the staff is always very helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend this place!

A really good place to stay! However, the chairs could be a bit more softer.

Really nice fresh looking hostel. Great to get a self service washing machine again! (Much Better than paying by kg for someone else to do it and waiting a day to get it back.) Good wifi and computers to use. Toast breakfast is simple but good. Nice lounge, very helpful staff and nice beds. would stay again. One tiny drawback is the positioning of the drain in one of toilet/shower rooms. Meaning that the water wells around the toilet bowl a little. Nothing major. Bathrooms clean as is rest.

This is a basic dorm room hostel, and the rooms are nice and clean. The breakfast was pretty weak, even compared to other southeast Asian hostels.

close to Khao San Rd, clean, nice dorms, no issues

We stayed here 4 nights, had no problems at all. Close to khaosan road but not to close. Met some good people , found it a good place to start. Would recommend it........

First night a guy pissed on the floor. Besides that it was fine.

• 8th Feb 2015

Excellent! The dorms are nice and clean, the staff is helpful and friendly, and there are so many cool people, and it's easy to meet them with the cozy common area. It's close to Khaosan Road, but not so close as to be noisy, it's in a quiet little street. The receptionist sleeps in the common area, though, so it's kinda weird hanging out there at night... Other than that it's great!

One of our favourite hostels ever! Super helpful staff, clean and air conditioned with comfy beds and all the comforts you need ( bed shelf, light, outlet, huge locker). We stayed where twice in our trip.

« first « Prev 1 2 3