Khaosan Immjai

• Khaosan Immjai 240 Sam Sen Soi 1 Samsen Rd., Wat Sam Phraya,Phranakorn District, Bangkok, Thailand

9.2
Superb 953 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 953 Total Reviews
Khaosan Immjai Located at Khaosan Immjai 240 Sam Sen Soi 1 Samsen Rd., Wat Sam Phraya,Phranakorn District, Bangkok.
Thailand
Bangkok 10200 Khaosan Immjai 240 Sam Sen Soi 1 Samsen Rd., Wat Sam Phraya,Phranakorn District
92% 953
13.7637292 100.4987454
    Rooms available

28th Nov 2016

Loved my short stay at the Khaosan Immaj. The staff was incredibly friendly and remembered my name, so anytime I'd approach them I'd get a warm greeting. The dorm was clean and I met lots of good people in mine. The shower facilities were great for a dorm setting. Onsite self serve laundry was a huge bonus as well. Would stay here again!

26th Nov 2016

Best for backpackers! Had an amazing time & comfortable stay. Managers/receptionists were very friendly: both Mr. Game & another Lady, they gave good advise on nearbys. They speak good English which is very warming compared to other Thai locals. Very clean, nice ENG breakfast & free speed Wi-Fi. @ Cultural Centre of BKK with easy access to places. BTS is bit far though, but it doesn't matter. A/C is off b-w 11.30am to 2.30pm for maintenance, plan accordingly. I will stay definitely next time!

• India, Male, 25-30
26th Nov 2016

Best place..very neat and clean The man at the counter (owner) is very very very helpful, courteous, friendly and a very nice person. Loved the stay there..I recommend the same to all the budget backpackers Total value for money..haven't seen a better hostel than this . This is the best

• Portugal, Mixed Group, 18-24
24th Nov 2016

I only thing bad about this place is that You can't pay with credit card.

24th Nov 2016

Super clean and comfortable with a short walk to a lot of interesting things.

• Portugal, Male, 18-24
22nd Nov 2016

Pros: very clean, friendly staff Cons: don't accept credit card. I had to pay huge withdrawal taxes (about 50 euros for 3 withdrawals)

• Portugal, Male, 18-24
22nd Nov 2016

Fernando Macedo

• Australia, Female, 18-24
21st Nov 2016

I had a lovely stay at Immjai!! I arrived at about 10am and my bed was already available so they allowed me to check in immediately. The staff we super helpful with everything and made sure I had more than enough toast every morning. The room was nice and quiet, beautifully cooled and had everything I could have asked for. I booked the last shuttle to the airport through reception and they let me store my bags all day and let me hang out in the communal area till it arrived. Will be back again!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
19th Nov 2016

Amazing staff, good location and so clean

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
17th Nov 2016

cleanest hostel i have stayed in for a longtime beds are real comfy, great air-con and hot showers! Staff are so friendly would defintly come back and stay again.