Khaosan Immjai Reviews

Khaosan Immjai 240 Sam Sen Soi 1 Samsen Rd., Wat Sam Phraya,Phranakorn District, Bangkok, Thailand

Clean and cozy hostel. All the staff are very accommodating. The location is good. It's near Khao San road, but quite far enough from the noise.

My boyfriend and I stayed in the four person dorm and had an amazing time! We could access every attraction with help of the front desk and the amazing location. Beautiful, quiet facilities that gave us everything we needed. Not a party hostel but very close to the parties. Would go back again in two seconds.

• 4th Dec 2014

A really nice place to stay for one or two days. Very clean and nice staff. The small breakfast is okay, but dont expect a huge one. If you want to stay close to khaosan road but away from the noise this is a great place!

• 1st Dec 2014
  • Denmark

This is my first time staying in a hostel and truly love the experience. It was really wonderful. The place was very clean and the staff was amazing. It was very close to everything. I just wish breakfast have more choice.

• 1st Dec 2014

Had a good time for the two nights I was there. Next to Khaosan road which was really popular and good place for street food. There was also this wine moviehouse near the main road that was awesome. No real complaints. Beds were clean, personal light for each bed, key needed for access into hostel after hours and to get into the rooms. Showers were kind of cold but I'm used to that after bumming it around the region for a while. Would recommend.

This hostel would have to be the cleanest I've stayed in during my Thailand trip. So clean I slept of the floor next to my bunk when the aircon was of during the day. Staff are friendly. The only problem I had with his hostel was that you couldn't lock the dorm room, but the lockers were so big your whole bag could fit in them. Would recommend this place to other travellers, if you want it be close enough to the action but escape it too.

My stay at Khaosan Immjai was very pleasant - the facilities were kept clean, the rooms air-conditioned throughout the evening, the wifi stable, the staff accessible and knowledgeable. Every time I asked a question to the staff regarding sightseeing, or places they recommended, they always produced a map and helped me locate places to visit, with detailed information about how to get there. The staff I interacted with spoke excellent English - hardly any communication barriers there.

• 16th Nov 2014

Helpfull staff, really nice place to stay. Will recommend and definitely come back. Very basic breakfast. Clean hostel and clean/good bathroomfacilities.

• 12th Nov 2014

I loved it. The owner is so nice and super helpful and nothing is too much trouble. He booked my train ticket for me and gave me money back when it turned out to be cheaper than expected. The location is good. Close to Kao San but far enough for it to be quiet. About 20 min walk to most of the sights. Will definitely stay again when I pass through in December.

All round excellence. Super comfy and quiet dorms. Plenty of safe storage, friendly, helpful staff. Everything has been thought about, from the location of the hairdryers, so as not to disturb anyone, to the soft closing dormitory doors. Has that cutesy Thai touch that makes you feel right at home. Loads of character and kept immaculately clean. In a local neighborhood so you can do some people watching while you have breakfast. Will definitely stay again.

Great little spot - not too close to the craziness but close enough to walk to. Showers and beds were clean. We rented towels and they were quite nice also

This hostel is really good. 5 min walking from Khoasan Road which means you can enjoy it if you want or if not you can have a quiet night far from the noise. The staff is great, as soon as I arrive the woman at the reception receive me very well and answer all my question and she is probably one of the nicest person I ever met! The breakfast is basically toast which is ok, but could be better, but you know... is free food! Had I great time there, highly recommended!

The Hostel is really good! It's very clean and it's located less than 10 min walk from Khao San road, so it's quiet but still close to all the action! The girl on the reception was really sweet! Had a great stay! Thanks for all!

Really good hostel, clean and cool a/c dorm rooms! Basic brekky available in the morning which is nice and good location...close enough to attractions but still quiet at night. Would def stay again!

Excellent hostel, will no doubt return if I'm in Bangkok. Wifi is great throughout the hostel, very clean. Cons: AC off in the day, and not the most social atmopshere.. Staff speak limited English, so getting tips/advice is challenging.

Very clean and the rooms are cozy. Though the common area could be more welcoming

• 15th Oct 2014

Lovely place with lovely people, would definitely recommend staying here! Within walking distance of Kosan road and yet without the noise!

Loved our stay here. Really nice hostel, very clean and cosy. Aircon works well. Bed very clean and comfortable. Big locker for backpack provided. Own socket and light. Shower was good and wifi excellent. Booked tour to floating market here which was very good but with a crazy driver. Mini breakfast (toast jam) was appreciated. 5min walk to kaosan road and need key for 2 doors to get in at night and 1 for daytime - very secure. Staff super nice and helpful!!

Staff are really helpful and friendly. Good little breakfast. Washing machine and dryer to use. Dorms are big and spacious with big cupboards, just remember a small padlock, not that you would need it. Its very safe and secure. About a 10 min walk from khao san rd. Would definitely stay again and highly recommend it.

Decent hostel at an excellent price. 15 minutes cab ride to Southern Bus Terminal.

« first « Prev 1 2 3