Khaosan Immjai Reviews

Khaosan Immjai 240 Sam Sen Soi 1 Samsen Rd., Wat Sam Phraya,Phranakorn District, Bangkok, Thailand

Staff is super friendly and helpful, they are always very nice to reply to all our questions and give us suggestions. The hostel is very clean it was so comfy staying there. Location 's perfect just 5mins from khao San road and most of the sightseeing places are in walking distance. Totally recommend to everyone !!

• 29th Jan 2016
  • Hungary

Stayed at khaosan immjai multiple times when I had a stopover in Bangkok. It is consistently great. The staff are always friendly and incredibly helpful, the hostel is always kept very clean and the environment is also very good. Would recommend.

No frills hostel down the road from khosan road but with everything required to have a comfortable stay. Good place to meet fellow travellers in the communal area and get a group together to go out and explore. Cannot speak highly enough of the receptionist who was extremely helpful in advice/directions/ how much you should pay for things etc.. Also offered bus/train tickets and all seemed very reasonably priced!

This hostel was great in terms of location in the city, comfort, helpful staff and amenities. However, from around 7:30am until 4pm there was sawing rightright beside the hostel which made it impossible to sleep in or nap. Not sure if this is temporary or not but it was quite irritating.

• 20th Jan 2016

Great staff, very helpful ! They are very nice and helped us planning our stay. Free mini breakfast, very clean. Only positive !!!

Great place to stay in Bangkok! Good atmosphere, clean, good aircon and good free wifi throughout. The staff were excellent and willing to help with anything. Plenty of other travellers to meet if you are travelling alone. Loads of attraction within walking distance. The fault in my stay was that there was noise building work during the day but there is not much the hostel can do about that. Stay here!

Cute little spot near Khao San. It was great however the cleaning people are a little too thorough on the room cleaning. I had bad jetlag and was sleeping while they cleaned my room and they made me wake up and get out of bed to change my sheets. It was crazy. Also the bathrooms are always muddy but what can ya do? Pro tip: take a metered taxi there instead of a tuk tuk. It will be cheaper than whatever price you agreed on.

Nice hostel in a nice neighbourhood, a 15 min walk away from khao San road. Washing machines to do your own stuff which I liked. Bit of a common area downstairs but not overly social. Ran by a really nice, helpful and smiley Thai lady. I'd definitely return and probably will when returning to Bangkok.

really enjoyed our 3 night stay here, comfy beds, clean rooms and washrooms and the mini breakfast was definitely nice first thing in the morning!. would definitely recommend!

Lovely hostel! Decent beds, big lockers, secure entry, very helpful staff, toast & coffee in the morning, good selection of books and computers in the communal area. Good wifi throughout. Location is great for closeness to the Khoasan road without all the craziness! The staff are really helpful if you ask them about local buses, etc. Definitely recommended this as a good choice for a few nights in Bangkok.

This hostel was comfortable and clean but not much of an atmosphere to meet people. Location near enough to khao San road is okay. Staff were friendly enough but didn't speak English very well!

Best hostel in bkk. Staff is very helpful!

I went to the hostel in 2013, and I had such a good experience that I decided to go back there. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms and toilets were clean and tidy. There was air conditioner in the room which helped us to have a pleasant sleep.

• 6th Jan 2016
  • Spain

We absolutely love this hostel! Staff is really nice, willing to help with any question, very friendly. Facilities are n good condition, very clean and secure. Good aircon, we were able to sleep without problem. Is not in Khaosan road, but is very close, no more than 10 min walk, wich is great. Definitly would stay here again!

• 6th Jan 2016
  • Chile

The best thing is the strong water pressure in shower! I loved it. Great location(5mins walking to khaosan but very quiet at night!). Staff especially the owner Game is a sweetheart man! The room had a locker that is big enough for a backpack. Great value for location, cleanness, comfy bed.

the staff went above me beyond to help when my suitcase was lost and I needed to book various things. Really really excellent service plus the tours available from the hostel were good value compared to those in tour agencies in surrounding areas. Made my life much easier. Plus to location is good, close to Khoasan but not too noisy

• 3rd Jan 2016

Spent new years here, The place was almost too clean which is good, helpful staff, good place to meet people who are like minded (want to go to Khoasan Road)

Loved it! I had a nice stay, the staff were really friendly and could help me with all my questions. The room was really big and clean. The bed was done every day. The aircon in the 4 Bed dorm was quite cold. In the 12 Bed dorm it was much better! Would definitely recommend it and will come back :)

I had a lovely stay here and it felt more like a big family then a hostel. Very helpfull people working there. The location is perfect, close enough to the busy part of the city but still quiet.

• 30th Dec 2015

I stayed only one night in this hostel, but from what I saw, I can say it is a very well run site. Very good value for money. You need a key to get upstairs, so high secruity. And everything was very clean. The breakfast is rather basic.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4