Khaosan Immjai Reviews

Khaosan Immjai 240 Sam Sen Soi 1 Samsen Rd., Wat Sam Phraya,Phranakorn District, Bangkok, Thailand

Beautiful hostel and great rooms. Beds were comfortable and each had a large locker. The location was ideal because not kept awake by nightlife of Khao San but close enough (5-10min walk) to still enjoy it. Our only "complaint" was that their breakfast was just bread and tea/coffee, but that's very minor.

Khao San Immjai was great! Close to Khao San Road, but not right on the strip...believe me it's a better choice. Lots of youth backpackers. Each bed gets its own large locker - I could fit both my 75L backpack and daypack inside at once. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Toast/coffee in the morning (pineapple jam is amazing). Little stall just down the street before the river with delicious egg sandwiches.

Very clean, staff cleaned the rooms, bathroom and social area every day. Good location close to khao san road but not right on the main strip. Very friendly staff!

Greate stay there, will recommend the hostel to anybod!

Very clean, comfortable and the staff were so helpful. Close to khao San road and soi rambuttri. Really lovely hostel owned by really lovely people

Excellent and clean place! The hostel is so nice. The owner and his wife speaking very well english and there are all so friendly and helpfull. The dorm is huge and there is a lot of space to keep the backpacks. All rooms abd also the bathrooms are so clean. They helps me a lot with the inhouse travel-agency. I visited the hostel a lot of times when I stayed in Bankok. It's a perfect place and close to a lot of tourist attractions.

This is the first hostel in a long time that has actually had an outlet in each bunk. And super comfortable beds. It's the little things. Loved it here.

• 24th Apr 2015

You will only have a 10 minute walk to Khao San Road. And pass some good street food places on your way there. The hostel is clean and the employees are very nice and helpful. You should bring your own locker or you can buy a cheap one at the hostel.

The staff here is really great. Their little boy is adorable and will throw paper airplanes with you. The beds are comfortable and they clean your sheets EVER DAY. Which is great when it's 40 degrees out. Had an amazing time here.

We stayed in Kaoshan Immjai for 3 nights at a 14 beds room, always clean, AC running, good showers and toilets. Simple but good breakfast provided. Friendly and helpful staff, they helped us planning our stay in Bangkok. Great loaction (5 min walking to Kaoshn road; bus station just in the corner) and cozy hotstel, we met very nice people over there. I would highly recommend it.

Clean, nice hostel. The location is great if you want to be close to Khaosan Rd but still far away enough to get a good nights sleep. I got there at 6.30 am and they let me check in early, because which was very nice.

The nicest staff I have met in a LONG time. Even though the dorms are big, I stayed here two times.

Altogether great hostel. Friendly and helpful owners, very clean and secure, comfortable beds, working AC, FREE BREAKFAST, computer station with printers and strong WIFI in rooms.

Probably one of the best hostels I've stayed in, I had an amazing time here and met some amazing people, it has such a good vibe plus a good social area to hang around and chat, only 5mins from the Khaosan Road so really convenient.

A truely great hostel to get used to Bangkok. Near everything you need, 6 min walk to Khaosan Road, but in a quite street with peacefull atmosphere. Rooms are quite and clean and spacious. Will definitly stay here again!!

First hostel I stayed at in Thailand, and it was new, clean and very secure. The sweet couple that runs the place were very helpful - my one qualm is that I booked my overnight bus to Chiang Mai (650bt) through them, and it turns out I could have booked the same bus on KSR for 400bt! And it was falsely advertised, with weak AC, no WiFi or free snacks/drinks. Stay here for the night, but book your travel arrangements elsewhere!

• 2nd Mar 2015

This is my third time staying here. It is a great place to stay cheaply for a quick trip in Bangkok. It is about a 10 minute walk to Khaosan Road but there are plenty of places around it too. The dorm rooms (although loud) are very clean and the staff is always very helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend this place!

A really good place to stay! However, the chairs could be a bit more softer.

Really nice fresh looking hostel. Great to get a self service washing machine again! (Much Better than paying by kg for someone else to do it and waiting a day to get it back.) Good wifi and computers to use. Toast breakfast is simple but good. Nice lounge, very helpful staff and nice beds. would stay again. One tiny drawback is the positioning of the drain in one of toilet/shower rooms. Meaning that the water wells around the toilet bowl a little. Nothing major. Bathrooms clean as is rest.

This is a basic dorm room hostel, and the rooms are nice and clean. The breakfast was pretty weak, even compared to other southeast Asian hostels.

« first « Prev 1 2 3