Khaosan Kyoto Theater Reviews

346 Iseyacho Rokkaku-sagaru Gokomachi-dori Nakagyo, Kyoto, Japan

Fabulous staff who go out of their way to help.

• 21st May 2015

Best hostel in japan! Ive been here multiple times and its always excellent! The staff are amazingly helpful and fun to hangout with; facilities are always clean; you meet tons of people at the bar or kitchen area; the location is incredibly convenient. I recommend this hostel to everyone!

Awesome staff, beautiful rooms and the bar is such a nice place to meet people!

Thank you for the hospitality.

Second time in the hostel after one year, so as you can guess I like the place .Great, great staff. Specially Chillin and the manager, after one year they did recognize me without me saying anything. Lovely to receive this kind of treatment . They really like their job. If I go to Japana for 3rd time for sure I'll return to this lovely city -the best for my taste- and I'll stay in this lovely hostel once more.

Everything was really clean. The best bed i ever had in a hostel!

• 6th May 2015

This Hostel MADE our stay in Kyoto! The staff was amazing, handing us ample amounts of maps, and suggestions galore for places to go and how to get there. They provide a computer and printing for your own research. Someone was always at the front desk, for help at any time, and I guess get your needs met at any time, but I never needed to request anything! The bathroom was always well stocked with anything you would need, all of the facilities stayed clean. This place definitely spoiled us.

Amazing hostel!! Clean, safe, excellent location, bunk bed privacy, and the staff are extremely helpful!!

Bed and bathrooms are very good, the hostel is very clean. Lockers for every bed, and light and comfy atmosphere!

this is very cool hostel very convenience since its location in downtown and also, nearby the hostel there are many trendy shops.

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Hong Kong

Really enjoyed our 3 nights here. Lovely clean hostel with great facilities. Right in the middle of town. Nice little bar downstairs where we stumbled upon a chopstick making session which was great. Drinks even in happy hour were a bit pricey though. I would highly recommend this place.

Thank you for your stay and review! I am happy to hear that you enjoy chopstick making event and our bar!! Hope you`ll be back!!

Such a great experience with the cutest accomodatkomsaccomodations ever. Really loved the innovative kimono bunk. Gorgeous with just the right amount of privacy. Also, staff was AMAZING. I came in a hot mess with no itinerary. They had all these great resources and were so kind and patient in creating the best itinerary ever. Will definitely come back and recommend to all my friends!

• 28th Apr 2015
  • Vietnam

Thank you very much for your stay and this greatest review ever!! We all our staffs are happy to hear that! We are looking forward to welcome you again anytime soon!

Excellent experience. Location couldn't be more ideal right next to Nishiki Market. Echo and Chai were incredibly kind and helpful. There's a great staff at the property. Thank you for making laundry available to guests to. It goes a long way to people traveling for a weeks at a time. Emusica for bike rentals was a great suggestion. The bike rental made a big difference for my trip. I'd recommend it to everyone. Best way to explore Kyoto.

• 26th Apr 2015

A super hostel, staying in the dorm with kimono beds was a delight. The dorm was either very hot or cold though as other guests kept changing the air con which wasn't too great. The kitchen I found unbearable stuffy too so avoided cooking in, but it had all facilities you could need. There wasn't a lounge so the stay is not as comfortable as other hostels, but overall it is a great hotel to stay at in the best location.

Fantastic hostel. So much fun!

Great place to stay, easy to find and great staff. enjoyed the bar and meeting other backpackers. would recommend.

Thank you very much for your stay and review! We are always trying to make our place to make place to meet new friends! So happy to hear your comment! Hope you coming back here again soon!!

Everything was clean, staff was so friendly, the location was so great! Nothing to add i will def recommend the place

Thank you very much for your stay and review!! Hope to see you again here!!

The location was excellent and the staff were friendly. I loved the kimono capsule dorms . It was the nicest bed I have slept in so far in my of use hostels. Everything was clean. I would stay here again if I visit Kyoto ( which is an amazing place) again.

Thank you for your review and complement for our Kimono beds! That`s what we proud of too! We`ll be more than happy to see you again here! Please come back!!

Really really liked our time at Khaosan Theater - brand new facility with extremely friendly and helpful staff members. Directed us to a couple cheap places to rent bikes for the day - by far the best way to tour Kyoto. Located right next to the downtown area which has a ton of restaurants. Had to wait for the showers a couple times but it was no big deal. Would definitely stay here again.

Thank you very much for your stay and kind words!! We are waiting for your next stay! Ciao!!

Khaosan Kyoto theater thank u! The staff was so friendly helping us find our way around the city and pivotal in organizing my journey back to the airport... Probably wouldn't have made it without their advice. Hostel was so clean and the cubby bunks added just enough privacy. Was also convenient having a locker underneath the bunks to stow away our stuff. Had an incredible time in jkyoto and WHEN I come back I'll definitely be staying with you guys again! Arigato goizemas!

• 22nd Apr 2015

Arigato Gozaimasu for your stay!! We are very happy that you liked our hostel!! We all hoping to see you again here @ Khaosan Kyoto Theater! Please make sure plan another trip to Kyoto!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7