Khaosan Kyoto Theater Reviews

346 Iseyacho Rokkaku-sagaru Gokomachi-dori Nakagyo, Kyoto, Japan

We stayed there for 2 nights and we really loved it. Our room was 8 Bed Female Dorm, but the privacy was good. Cleanliness and facilities were wonderful. We were really happy with the hostel!! If I came back to Kyoto again, I would definitely stay at this hostel again.

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Vietnam

Thank you very much for your feedback! We all hope you to come back here Khaosan Kyoto Theater as soon as possible! See you soon!

Very well!! That's what I expect from a hostel in the center of a big city. They are in the middle of the bussy Kyoto, shopping, food market, temples and Geisha's area next to. They have a nice terrace and a quiet kitchen. The only thing is that they know very well the city, but they aren't prepared to recommend or guide you out of Kyoto city, this is the only but, although they are really helpful. Thanks!!

Situated in central Kyoto, this hostel is a good starting-point for sightseeing. And if you had it with temples and shrines, nearby Teramachi- and Nishikistreet present nice alternatives to that. The staff is super friendly and helps you on every turn. The hostel provides enough room to stretch your legs and even has a small bar down in the basement, to meet fellow travelers.

This hostel is very nice. It is located near shopping streets, public transport and beautiful temples.

• 6th Aug 2014

Thank you for your staying with us! Hope you enjoyed Kyoto and made lots of memories!! Please come back to Kyoto in another season! Different aspects of Kyoto are waiting for you! Arigato!!

One of the best hostels that I have stayed in. Location, staff and facilities are excellent! Strongly recommend staying here if you plan to visit Kyoto.

It 's a very good hotel!!!

Thank you very much for feedback! Very nice to see you! I had much fun to talk with you. When I come to Taiwan, I will contact you! When you visit Kyoto again, please come back here! See you next time! 謝謝!

Amazing hostel! I recommend it if you are going to Kyoto.

Thank you very much for your feedback! We are so happy you like our hostel! We are looking forward to welcoming you again in near future! Arigato!!

Fantastic hostel, with a nice sociable bar and rooftop. The staff were very friendly and helpful whenever I had questions. Highly recommended. (Single female traveller, 22)

• 4th Aug 2014

Thank you for your staying with us!! Hope you enjoyed Kyoto and had great memories at our hostel! Hope you come back to Kyoto in another season so that you can enjoy different aspect of this city! See you next time! Arigato!

This hostel is amazing! I couldn't believe it was a hostel in the first place...everything is so new and clean that it's more like a boutique hotel. There's a bar downstairs reserved for guests and a very convenient elevator (the first I saw in a Japanese hostel). Location is crazy, right in the city center yet so quiet, totally recommended!

Thank you very much for your feedback!! We are happy to hear you like Kyoto and our hostel! We are waiting for your coming back at the basement BAR!!;)

We stayed several nights in the dormitory. The price is attractive but as a group, it's not that convenient staying in a dormitory. Sometimes it smells awful in the dorm. The biggest advantage of this hostel is the convenient location, just 5 minute's walk from the center of Kyoto. So to conclude, it's a smart choice.

Thank you for your feedback. We hope you enjoyed your stay! We totally have no idea where does the awful smell came out since that is not usually. Hoping to see you again!

Really nice, modern feel. GREAT location near the shopping center and also smaller shops around the back alleys. Loved Kyoto.

Thank you for your feedback! We are really happy you loved Kyoto!! When you visit Kyoto next time, please come back to our hostel definitely!! Arigato!

Very friendly staff who were very helpful - they have good mini maps available for getting around Kyoto. I went out for dinner and drinks with a fellow guest but it was a shame that we were back so late as the hotel bar sounded fun. Got a taxi there on arrival as I was really tired, but a bus back to the station and it was really easy.

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are happy to hear you enjoyed Kyoto with other guests you met at our hostel! We will be ready to serve greatest cocktail for you by your coming back here ;)

Rooms like a capsule hotel. Free detergent for laundry was a plus. Staff friendly and helpful. Went it the bar downstairs one night because it was empty; had a nice conversation with the staff there.

I loved this hostel and would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Kyoto. Brilliant location, friendly and helpful staff and beautiful and clean dorm room. Thanks so much for a great stay!

• 30th Jul 2014

Staff speak good english . They are definitely helpful that they provided guidance for my trip !!

Great hostel, staff, and walking distance to all major bus stops/attractions. Had a fantastic time staying in the deluxe 8 bed female dorm and met some really cool people while there. A sociable, fun place to stay in Kyoto.

The location of the hostel is great - next to the main shopping streets and good public transportation connections to temples etc. as most sightseeing spots are scattered around Kyoto anyway. Staff nice and helpful, facilities clean and good. Dorm beds capsule hotel style, but spacious and under the bed there's plenty of room for storing your stuff. The bar of the hostel was quite small at least what comes to seats, but in the kitchen there's a big table for hanging out too.

I loved everything about this hostel and the staff, especially Renato & Amato were especially friendly and helpful. The only thing that could concerned me was that the doors to the "rooms" were never locked. Only other thing that bothered me was the odor of the bedding. It had a "Caucasian man" odor, the 'recognizable' odor that was not pleasing to me. I think it was the comforter that was not fresh, not the sheets. Comforter needs a washable cover.

• 27th Jul 2014

Best hostel I've stayed in. Style, cleanliness, comfort, location, and helpful friendly staff ALL EXCELLENT. Rooms/beds are so cute and stylish (i stayed in Deluxe 8) and offer so much privacy for a dormitory, it's the best solution ever for dorm situations. My only complaint is that the bedroom door was never locked, and people could come and go without having to use a key. I would advise enforcement of door locking (maybe automatic locking, or strong reminders.)

• 27th Jul 2014

Thank you very much for sending the hat I forgot at the hostel!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7