Khaosan Kyoto Theater Reviews

346 Iseyacho Rokkaku-sagaru Gokomachi-dori Nakagyo, Kyoto, Japan

Khaosan Kyoto theater thank u! The staff was so friendly helping us find our way around the city and pivotal in organizing my journey back to the airport... Probably wouldn't have made it without their advice. Hostel was so clean and the cubby bunks added just enough privacy. Was also convenient having a locker underneath the bunks to stow away our stuff. Had an incredible time in jkyoto and WHEN I come back I'll definitely be staying with you guys again! Arigato goizemas!

• 22nd Apr 2015

Very Clean, staff is so friendly, never seen that before! Good location, close to everything, good price!

best hostel in japan! great staff and awesome beds!

Execellent

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Spain

Absolutely brilliant! Everything was just right. Beware of an invasion of all of my friends planning to visit Kyoto :-)

Very nice place to stay with a cool and fresh vibe. It's near the markets, the shopping street, dowtown Kyoto and a 10 min walk from Gion. The staff are very kind and helpfull with Maps and directions to get to visit the touristic places easyly.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Friendly and knowledgeable staff, excellent amenities (including self-service laundry and a bar, among others), clean rooms, great location in central Kyoto, and great events to develop community with fellow hostel-goers! Highly recommended to anyone passing through Kyoto. I will definitely be coming back.

• 7th Apr 2015

Great hostel! Perfect location, lots of activities, super clean!

I loved it here. Nice clean affordable rooms, great location, super friendly and helpful staff. Great recommendations and evendors had a fun party my last night.

The greatest and most engaged hostelstaff I have seen on many travels I have done so far. They are very helpful and also plan activities which everyone is free to join! Just great!

It was ok...nothing too fantastic...sooo many better hostels, Len host is WOW!!

1 bathroom for 10 people is not enough!

• 4th Apr 2015
  • Indonesia

We were so lucky to have had one night at this hostel, we wished we could of stayed longer but they were booked out. Perfect location it's really central. The beds in the dorm rooms are private. Loved this place

This is essentially a very clean, and modern capsule Hotel. Comfortable, cheap and convenient. They have a bar in the basement that was a happy hour and the staff is fluent in English and were very very great and helpful. I will definitely stay here when I come back to Kyoto!!

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Very clean, everyone was very friendly (both staff and travelers). The beds were comfortable and fairly private. Bathrooms were very clean and spacious. The location is fairly central with interesting surroundings, walking distance from major sights, and less than a 3 minute walk to subway and bus stations. Staff was helpful in providing maps and giving directions and advice on where to go. Highly recommended!

• 1st Apr 2015

Really good hostel! Very clean and great location. Stayed in the dorm which had curtains for all the beds so doesnt really matter how many people sleep in the room, you still get your privacy. There's even a small bathtub in the female bathroom, was awesome after a day of walking!

Very awesome place! Excellent location, wonderful staff and facilities.

I loved this hostel. Everything was new and clean, the staff was very friendly and the beds were very comfortable. The location was excellent. And they have a bar downstairs! Awesome.

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The lockers are huge, the beds are private even though they're in rooms full of people (capsule style). The facilities were great, staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. I ended up being too tired to get some drinks during happy hour but I am sure it would have been great. Location was also pretty good. Also, Chai is super cute. She made us breakfast one day. It was very nice. :)

Easily my favorite place that I stayed in Kyoto. The location is great, within walking distance of some pretty neat places, or a train that will get you to where you need to go. The staff was awesome.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7