Khaosan Kyoto Theater Reviews

346 Iseyacho Rokkaku-sagaru Gokomachi-dori Nakagyo, Kyoto, Japan

Best hostel I've been in the last months! Very nice team, very nice rooms and excellent location. A must go. Definitly worth the money.

• 23rd Nov 2014
  • Portugal

excellent location. everything is great except I got some trouble with the locker.

Great location and atmosphere. I stayed in the deluxe dormitory and the kimono beds were just amazing. The staff was also very friendly and helpful.

• 20th Nov 2014

Thank you very much for your review! We all hoping you to coming back here!! Grazie Mille!

Very impressed with the hostel -- everything is designed well and thought out. Great location right next to the Nishiki Market, and a very smooth experience. Even though I was staying in a huge room it felt very private and I slept great. Great common areas as well and a really positive, community vibe through out even though I was only there for a night.

I had lost my passport at Ginkaku temple ,Taka from Khaosarn staff helped me alot in communicating with both police station and Thai embassy in Osaka. I did not get my passport back till now, felt so grateful about yr.help, though. You guys were so informative and helpful during my stay, thanks! Tyson from Bkk

During my stay in your place, I feel like live in a big family not only a place to sleep. I can talk and share the traveling experience with people from other country, it is a happy and important moment in the trip.

• 10th Nov 2014
  • Taiwan

Khaosan Kyoto Theater was the most impeccably clean hostels I have ever seen! I stayed in one of their "Kimono" beds in a female dorm and loved the care and attention they put into the facility. Each bed had its own small safe with a key you can lock your valuables in, and each dorm its own bathroom/shower facilities. The reception was full of suggestions for places to eat and it was situated perfectly from the center to enjoy all the city has to offer. Would definitely recommend!

• 6th Nov 2014

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. We hope you already planned your coming back to Japan!

Room slight smelly.

Thank you for your review. The room itself does not smell. You may stayed a bit unlucky time. Hope you coming back soon!

No faults with this one. Capsule style dorms are awesome.

I stayed in the deluxe dorm for 3 nights and it was a very pleasant experience. The place is clean and amenities were ample. The local wifi is very unreliable though. Other than that, it's a really good place to stay.

Thank you very much for your stay and the review! Hope you coming back soon!

I slept in a 14 mixed dorm and it was really cool, because there are 7 beds in a row and 7 on top. You can close them with a curtain and you have your own locker where even my big backpack fitted in. So it felt private even if there are 13 people with you. :)

Thank you very much for your explanation for our beds! It`s even good for putting on our website! Anyway we will be waiting you to come back here! See you soon!

다좋은데 wifi가 침대에서는 잘않됨

Thank you for your review! Hope you`ll be back soon!

Amazing stay. Staff was very friendly, facilities were extremely modern and comfortable.

Thank you very much for your review! We are just very happy that you liked us! Hope to see you soon!

The staff were super nice and extremely helpful with all our requests - even rather unusual ones. The location is ideal for all of the sightseeing and for eating out. Very convenient. There is a lot of space and I really liked the lockers provided for storage.

Thank you for your review! Now we feel proud ourselves and lockers! Hope you coming back here soon!

The best hostel ever

• 3rd Nov 2014
  • Kyrgyzstan

Thank you very much for your stay!! We are looking forward to see you soon!

The hostel is just awesome! It's the best hostel I have ever stayed. The room is very clean. The staffs are really helpful. The location is good. You can dine in many good restaurant nearby even it in late night. Try delux room if there's availability. It must surprise you.

Thank you for your great review! We would like you to come back and stay here again! See you next time soon!

This place is in a great location. I loved their facility. The only problem I had was the girls in same room. They were so noisy and I could not sleep for two nights I was there, not the Hostel's fault, but still I did not enjoy the time. Wifi was week in the room. I was on 4th floor.

Thank you for your stay. We are sorry for the wi-fi but the girls we couldn`t do anything. Hope you`ll come back soon!

This hostel is so great!!! I felt so good in this place, I met so many nice people, spend a really good time there and would definitely go back there one day!

Nice place to stay, easy to find, staff speak English at least (good for japan)

• 27th Oct 2014
  • Hong Kong
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Best place we stayed in in kyoto. Meeting with other backpackers in the bar at night stay here your love it

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7