Khaosan Road Rainbow Hostel Reviews

43 Chakrapong Road, Banglumphu, Bangkok, Thailand

Very humid, smeling and dirty. But cheap at least

• 11th Oct 2014

It's very good hotel. Actually, I was on business trip to Thailand. Free Wi-Fi is helpful to connect to the internet-necessity on business scean. Also, affordability is very good. It is same function with other budget hotels but more affordable. Only thing that I missed and want to recommend rest of you is their curry cuisine. Anyway, I will come back to them.

Quite dirty. The bed was like sleeping on a rock. But it is right next to Koh San road

First, I should say I've chosen this hostel since it has the best price in Bangkok with private bathroom &Air condition. So you wouldn't expect much. The location is very good, and the staff are very good. But the beds has very hard mattress. and the cleanliness is poor. I've seen much better hostels with the same value or even less, But in Bangkok,it still the best for its price. I'll stay again in it. So, if u have low budget and you need air condition, private room &good location, go for it

Worst hostel I've ever been. It's dirty, rooms have no windows it's on a noisy road and there is abig karaoke bar opposite to it, that blasts super loud music till very late. Super hot and the air conditioned is not working very well. I managed to sleep 2 hours per night and I hated it. I've to say that they cook good food and they are friendly to be fair.

Super atmosphere and very nice people. I will come back next time.

Okay place to stay near khao San road. WiFi and aircon worked fine

the staff in this hostel is very nice and help us. The room is not nice. Poor and small. Lo mejor de este hostel es el personal, la habitación en cambio es un poco tosca y pequeña.

Dirty place.!! Old beds and bedbugs

A little bit dirty and noisy place.

The staff was extremely polite and helpful , but on the other hand the room I was staying in had no windows and was a bit smelly / mouldy due to the old aircondition unit , I could only last a day in it . I'm sure they had better rooms , but they were not available at the time . The next day I found much better room for half the price . regards

Decent place, friendly staff, good Indian food and a great location