Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

was amazing hostel , enjoyed my stay for ultra japan

The location of the hostel was brilliant and the place was kept really clean and safe. The staff was very friendly and offered help and advice for getting around and was very responsive to any requests for help. We had a great experience and would definitely stay at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki again.

• 26th Sep 2014
  • Singapore

This was my first time to stay in hostel. The room was clean and comfortable. The hostel was just like a big family,everyone was so nice and friendly. I even watched the last episode of my favorite drama! I found it was interesting to meet new friends here, I hope that I could stay here again.

My home away from home, I come here every time when I'm in Tokyo. You should too!

The location is strategic,near with Asakusa station.The staff are friendly and help us to search location to a place.I will recommended my friends go to there.

I actually loved staying here! I don't have anything negative to say. The location is superb and subway is very close by. Staff were very helpful too!

Everything was awesome!

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • Finland

Love the hostel and our stay in tokyo

This was the best hostel that we stayed at in Japan! Staff were friendly and extremely helpful. Thank you for making our stay in osaka memorable.

I was only staying here the one night but you can see it is a good and well run hostel. I'm going back in a week's time as I fly back from Tokyo. That shows a good endorsement

I love the tatami room! It's not very expensive and I had a great stay there. Very convenient and near to the Kaminarimon and 2 stations. Nice! I will definately recommend this place to my friends and come back for another stay!

• 18th Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

Best hostel you'll be able to stay in Tokyo. Book in advance because the hostel is very popular especially during weekends. Very friendly and helpful staff. Very clean rooms and amenities. Four thumbs up!

I literally cannot think of any complaints. The room was super comfortable, the common area was nice, the location Asakusa is amazing, everything was clean, and I wound up coming on one of their free dinner nights! The girl at reception, Kana, was super friendly and even gave me some cool recommendations for the next leg of my travels. I'll definitely be back!!

Great hostel. The staff really did everything to ensure that I and other guests had a great stay in Tokyo. The hostel was clean and had all the facilities I needed, whilst being close to the Subway. I'd definitely recommend staying here and I hope I will again.

Great hostel to stay at!

• 15th Sep 2014

I definitly reccomand this hostel, its so nice and clean, good position and good price!

Better than expected :) Everything was great :)

• 14th Sep 2014
  • Norway

Khaosan Kabuki Hostel introduced me to the world of Hostels. I stayed here for a total of 3 nights. I was so happy to stay here because I was greeted by their very friendly staffers Naoto, Hiromi, Kana, and Masa. The beds were very comfortable, especially the comforters. The toilets and showers were very clean. The common area is very warm and accomodating, with a nice kitchen to boot! I recommend anyone who wants to have an adventure in Japan to stay in any Khaosan hostel! Till next time!!! :)

The best staff ever, these guys will go beyond and above to help you. Thank you so much

The BEST hostel I have ever stayed in! The staff are super friendly and helpful and the place is just awesome! For sure, i will come back and stay in Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7