Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

1983 Total Reviews

I would recommend this hostel due to the good location (close to the Kaminarimon gate and the Sensoji temple) and the great support of the hostel staff. Especially Naoto provides an outstanding support by taking time to explain things over and over.

So much friendly staff, wonderful location and an excellent place to stay. Now I don't wonder why they are No. 1. Facilities are clean, common area is great and the location is crazy at day and so quiet at night. Thanks for the wonderful hospitality!

wonderful people, great rooms and common area, help with logistics and orientation

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. They've thought of everything a traveler needs and the staff are fantastic! :)

The best hostel I stayed at in Japan! Clean, friendly, and the staff is always willing to help you out. Hope to see you again when I visit Japan again!

• 18th Aug 2015

The staff were brilliant and made my stay much more interesting

The overall service in Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki was very warm and accommodating. Despite my sudden reservation a few hours upon arrival, they were very happy to welcome me. The staffs were incredibly amiable and very attentive to my needs and services. As a result, I would definitely recommend this place for tourists and travelers.

• 15th Aug 2015

Great stay at the hostel. Atmosphere was fantastic and a great place to meet people. Rooms brilliantly clean although I found the air con not good enough. Staff very friendly and happy to help with anything. Could possibly do with curtains on the bunks. Close to everything in Asakusa and minutes walk from the subway station.

We really enjoyed our stay here. The facilities were clean and comfortable, and the staff were awesome! They were all very friendly and welcoming and willing to help with anything and always had a smile on their faces! The staff there make Kabuki a really great hostel! Asakusa is a bit far from the main areas like Shibuya, Shinjuku and Harajuku, however Asakusa is a very nice area itself, just by the Sensoji-Shrine and a couple minute walk from the metro and other convenient shops.

• 14th Aug 2015

Lovely place with a nice vibe and the 4-person dorms are a good size. Staff were so helpful when I got into difficulties, and helped me with my Japanese too!

One of the best hostels in Japan because of the people. It's in a great location, and the staff - Rui, Mio, Naoto, Ruico, Kana and Ami deserve recognition. The cleanliness of the hostel was great and I would stay again there if I could. They're professional and extremely hospitable would definitely recommend if you are coming into Tokyo!

The staff were very friendly, helpful and fun. The location is excellent too, Asakusa is amazing. It's very convenient having a toilet in each room. I had a great experience and I am happy to recommend this hostel.

I've stayed at a few hostels around the world now and have to say that khaosan Kabuki is the BEST!! Comfy beds, the friendliest staff (did origami with one of the night staff at 2am!!) and the location is TOPS!! Will defiantly stay here when I come back to Japan for the cherry blossoms!! 10/10

• 12th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

Great atmosphere, very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent location. Would absolutely recommend this place!

• 10th Aug 2015

Love this hostel, so clean and so nice.

• 10th Aug 2015

Very good...close to the subway, nice people

• 8th Aug 2015
  • Indonesia

The most helpful and lovely staff. I would recommend this hostel to anyone!

• 7th Aug 2015

We loved staying at Tokyo Kabuki because of the great staff, the perfect location in Asakusa (extremely convenient when arriving at Haneda) and the helpful information. The staff was ready to hand out good tips and the common lounge made it easy to get in contact with other travellers. The dormitory we stayed in had its own seperate bath and toilet and even though it was a bit cramped, it met higher hostel standards. Luckily, we got a free update for a private room which was perfect!

Great hostel really friendly staff willing to get to know you and give advice on travel plans and places to eat. Only issue was the broken aircon in our room on the first night however they fixed it the next day which we were grateful for!

• 6th Aug 2015

Stayed in Khaosan hostels for 2 weeks in Tokyo and they were arguably the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Amazing staff and the atmosphere of the place was just great. Would recommend very highly!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7