Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

It's very hard to fault this hostel...love it a lot! Location, staff, all the way to the tiny details in the pamphlet given upon check in, as to where to eat and what's around the area...it's brilliant. Will definitely stay here again the next time and try their other branches as well!

The staffs make this place rock! They are by far the kindest and most welcoming staff I ve ever seen. My snacks left in the room were somehow missing and I thought maybe the cleaner had taken it to the front desk. So I asked if they had received anything. They didn't but the next day to my great surprise, the manager left some snacks in my bed for me. They apologized again and again! That was way beyond my expetactation. I can really tell that the people there really try to make a difference

Good hostel, extremely close to Senso-ji and Asakusa stations. Very helpful staff and lots of local activities organised by the hostel, as well as movie nights, etc. Good sized rooms, with en suite bathrooms, which makes quite a nice change. I have generally preferred dorm rooms with curtains round the beds, for privacy and so lights going on and off isn't such a big deal. This doesn't seem to be common in Tokyo though, and this hostel seemed better than others for considerate room mates!

Extremely friendly and cheerful staff who made my stay an amazing one! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a place to stay in Tokyo. Beds were also clean, warm and comfortable. Short walk from Asakusa station.

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Singapore

This hostel is amazing! Very well located (less than 5 min walking to the metro station, lots of restaurants and convenience shops around, the temple, Don Quijote, etc... there's always something going on in Asakusa), quiet and super clean. Their staff is the best, they're all very friendly and will always go out of their way to give you directions and suggestions depending on what you want to do/see, I can't praise them enough, my time in Tokyo was happier thanks to them!!! :)

Excellent venue. Great location, and the staff are the loveliest people. A wealth of knowledge, and always going above and beyond to help out. Am definitely going to return here

• 7th Apr 2015

Only one word to describe, PERFECT! staff are so nice and helpful. Location is unbeatable if you wanna experience hostel I recommend khaosan brand. If i come back to Japan I'll stay with them for sure.

Very good position with excellent service and nice staff. The hostel is well equipped and easily make you feel like home. Definitely will come again.

my first 100%, this hostel meets 100% needs of the backpacker. Pleasure to stay!

I had a great time staying at this hostel. The staff, Eri and Naoto were really friendly and gave me recommendation on sakura seeing spots. The room was clean and with shower and toilet in every room. It's nice because you don't have to share it with lots of people, less waiting time. The location is very close to sensoji and subway station, quite practical to go to lots of places around tokyo. Overall it was a nice experience.

Some of the best staff i've met, they are very nice and helpful. The Place was clean and the space enough, unfortunately (as usual in hostels) some other guests were not respectful or well-mannered (like the pair of chinese dudes we shared room with). Hostel is near important Subway stations and Place is accessible. I had the feeling that sometimes warm water was not available at the shower, I think it's a little detail with the faucet. Wifi was down sometimes too.

• 1st Apr 2015
  • Mexico

As usual, Khaosan offers clean and simple facilities, but this time way bigger than the Original or Annex where I've been before. Enough place to move around without bumping into anyone, an elevator!, reasonably comfortable bed (for Japan), I can't think of anything more to ask for.

definitely one of the best hostels i've stayed in. staff's very helpful and went out of their way to help travelers asking tons of questions! :)

• 1st Apr 2015
  • Philippines

It was a really Nice hostel. The People who worked there were so sweet and helpful. So clean. Very Close to Subway station and many Nice restaurants and shops in the area. Could have been a little bit cheaper, but not really expensive.

staff is sooo nice and helpful!!!

Exceptional staff—they really care about you and making your stay memorable and comfortable.

This place rocks!

• 28th Mar 2015

I had a good stay here at Khabuki, there wasn't too much 'life' so to speak but in other regards the hostel was good, close to the subway, informative and has everything you need. The staff went out of their way to inform me of details for my train to get back to the airport (I had to leave at 6am) and were kind enough to email me to check after though I neglected to reply (apologies!!) Thank you for all your help, much appreciated. I recommend to all visitors to stay here :)

Lovely hostel in a great location in Tokyo. Super clean and safe. The staff were lovely and helpful. Would stay again.

Excellent hostel! Staff very helpful and the hostel situated close to one of the historical temples in Tokyo! Highly recommend! Thanks

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7