Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Thank you very much. The hostel is clean, practical and the staff were really nice and easy to talk. If you need an information, you give them really nicely. THANKS. And Thanks for the mail, it was really nice to read it.

amazing, really clean hostel!! Best i have stayed in japan

• 25th May 2015

Excellent start to our trip in japan. Excellent value for money, our 3 bed room was a delight and very clean. Staff were very friendly and welcoming, offering useful tips to see and do. Wonderful. Would recommend to all.

• 24th May 2015
  • Scotland

Such a nice place to stay in Tokyo! Great location, easy to find and there's lots in the area. Staff were fantastic, helpful and friendly.

Amazing stay, everyone at the hostel was fantastic! The staff helped us so much, especially Ami with all her food recommendations for good places to eat in the nearby area. The most welcoming, genuine and knowledgable staff ever. The directions the hostel gave were perfect and made it less stressful on our first visit to Tokyo. The location was awesome, really close to Asakusa subway station. Asakusa was a great area as well tonnes of alleys with bars and places to eat, great atmosphere.

this guesthouse is really awesome. Very clean. No smell. The staffs are really nice and willing to help travelers. I spend only few minutes to get to this place. It is easy to be found. I really love the guesthouse design. It is modern with japanese style. The common room is so comfortable as well. But the wifi signal does not perform well in the room. Of course I still can go online.

• 20th May 2015
  • Hong Kong

The location of the hostel is perfect, just 3 blocks from Asakusa metro station. Atmosphere is with good vibes, all people talking and sharing some advices. The room was in the 3rd floor, very clean and big, with bathroom into it. The personal is helpful, and friendly.

Fantastic hostel, the friendly staff are extremely helpful. I would highly recommend.

• 20th May 2015
  • Scotland

Unbelievably friendly and helpful staff, nice location, convenient facilities: good place to stay for several days!

The hostel was amazing, I could not have stayed in a better place.

• 14th May 2015

I had a happy time at this hostel. The staff were so helpful and went out of their way to help me. As a woman travelling alone I felt safe and welcomed. Discovering Tokyo from here was a wonderful start to my time here. Thank you!!!

• 14th May 2015

I have an issue with laundry dryer since i expect it could completely dry but it didn't even i had put coin till 3 times and place for hanging wet clothes was limited. otherwise everything is okay with this hostel and very impressed with the staff they're all very friendly and helpfull.

Best staff I've encounter in 4 months travelling aroud Asia. I loved the area where it is, but if you are into the crazy nightlife of Tokyo take into consideration that the metro stops at midnight and Rappongi and Shinjuku are far away so its either taxi, walk for 1 or 2 hours or wait until 5am.

a very nice hostel, welcoming staff, comfy bed, well equipped common area, I am satisfied staying in Khaosan Kabuki.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Good location and great common room. Would definitely stay here again.

cool place to be. good location in the heart of asakusa. easy to get around.

My friend and I booked together, but unfortunately, she had to cancel. Be aware that there is no deposit refund. That's the only negative. My experience at this hostel was fantastic. The staff was so nice and friendly. They even hung out with the guests! My room was very clean. The common room was set up nicely and had a good feel. The best time I've had at a hostel!

Great location, i think u cant find better location than this hostel in tokyo, near metro stations, safe area to walk around even at midnight & lots of good resturants around . Very helpfull, kind, energetic staffs . Wifi coverage was really good in all floors, they had all facilities that u need . Hot shower . you need to remove your shoes at entrance, so u can bring your own slippers if u're concern about walking barefoot . Downside : common area was small & messy most of the time .

One of the best hostels I've ever visited. The staff was very helpful and the facilities were clean and in a great location.

Super friendly staff that are great for recommendations

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7