Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

1978 Total Reviews

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. They've thought of everything a traveler needs and the staff are fantastic! :)

The best hostel I stayed at in Japan! Clean, friendly, and the staff is always willing to help you out. Hope to see you again when I visit Japan again!

• 18th Aug 2015

The staff were brilliant and made my stay much more interesting

The overall service in Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki was very warm and accommodating. Despite my sudden reservation a few hours upon arrival, they were very happy to welcome me. The staffs were incredibly amiable and very attentive to my needs and services. As a result, I would definitely recommend this place for tourists and travelers.

• 15th Aug 2015

Great stay at the hostel. Atmosphere was fantastic and a great place to meet people. Rooms brilliantly clean although I found the air con not good enough. Staff very friendly and happy to help with anything. Could possibly do with curtains on the bunks. Close to everything in Asakusa and minutes walk from the subway station.

We really enjoyed our stay here. The facilities were clean and comfortable, and the staff were awesome! They were all very friendly and welcoming and willing to help with anything and always had a smile on their faces! The staff there make Kabuki a really great hostel! Asakusa is a bit far from the main areas like Shibuya, Shinjuku and Harajuku, however Asakusa is a very nice area itself, just by the Sensoji-Shrine and a couple minute walk from the metro and other convenient shops.

• 14th Aug 2015

Lovely place with a nice vibe and the 4-person dorms are a good size. Staff were so helpful when I got into difficulties, and helped me with my Japanese too!

One of the best hostels in Japan because of the people. It's in a great location, and the staff - Rui, Mio, Naoto, Ruico, Kana and Ami deserve recognition. The cleanliness of the hostel was great and I would stay again there if I could. They're professional and extremely hospitable would definitely recommend if you are coming into Tokyo!

I've stayed at a few hostels around the world now and have to say that khaosan Kabuki is the BEST!! Comfy beds, the friendliest staff (did origami with one of the night staff at 2am!!) and the location is TOPS!! Will defiantly stay here when I come back to Japan for the cherry blossoms!! 10/10

• 12th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

Great atmosphere, very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent location. Would absolutely recommend this place!

• 10th Aug 2015

Love this hostel, so clean and so nice.

• 10th Aug 2015

Very good...close to the subway, nice people

• 8th Aug 2015
  • Indonesia

The most helpful and lovely staff. I would recommend this hostel to anyone!

• 7th Aug 2015

We loved staying at Tokyo Kabuki because of the great staff, the perfect location in Asakusa (extremely convenient when arriving at Haneda) and the helpful information. The staff was ready to hand out good tips and the common lounge made it easy to get in contact with other travellers. The dormitory we stayed in had its own seperate bath and toilet and even though it was a bit cramped, it met higher hostel standards. Luckily, we got a free update for a private room which was perfect!

Great hostel really friendly staff willing to get to know you and give advice on travel plans and places to eat. Only issue was the broken aircon in our room on the first night however they fixed it the next day which we were grateful for!

• 6th Aug 2015

Stayed in Khaosan hostels for 2 weeks in Tokyo and they were arguably the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Amazing staff and the atmosphere of the place was just great. Would recommend very highly!

The hostel was easy to find and the staff were very friendly and helpful especially when we needed to store our luggage until check-in. The day and night staff were all very helpful with recommendations on what we needed to see and where we should eat (the local pancake place was amazing, although a bit hot with no A/C but totally worth it). The common room had all the necessary amenities and a great space to meet fellow backpackers. Thanks for being so hospitable!

The best hostel I've ever stayed in. The rooms were clean and spacious, and the whole hostel was run very efficiently. The common room of the hostel is pristine, and the staff is extremely helpful. There are a lot of flyers and posters around the hostel that have information on what to do. The location of the hostel is great - near the Sensoji temple, restaurants, and the Asakusa subway stops. Would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Lovely staff at the Khaosan Kabuki guesthouse in Asakusa! I checked in a bit late and came in earlier than scheduled, everybody was very courteous in helping me get situated. And for those not familiar with the area they have plenty of useful maps to help you find whatever you are looking for. Highly recommend this place, it was just the right place to spend my last day in Japan with their kind hospitality. Thank you!

Very nice hotel, with very helpful informative staff!

• 1st Aug 2015