Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

We had a great couple of nights staying at Khaosan Kabui - the staff are excellent and go above and beyond to help you with anything you may need. The beds are comfy, rooms are warm, bathrooms spotlessly clean, and the location is outstanding and easy to find. Would highly recommend!

• 31st Jan 2016

The location is great - so close to Asakusa Station for easy access to anywhere in the city, plus right beside the Sensoji Temple and marketplace. The staff are also really friendly and try to personalize your experience. The room was very warm (maybe even too warm), but in the winter it is nice to stay in a place that isn't freezing! No real complaints. Just satisfied with everything and would recommend for sure!

Best staff!!! Feel like I am at home :-)

• 30th Jan 2016

2nd time here. Great Staff. Very good room. Received an upgrade on arrival. Close to everything and great vibe around the area

I had a great time in Khaosan Kabuki. Valued for money because near subway station and asakusa temple. The staff really helpfull and kind. It's near halal resto too.

Best staff I've ever encountered. So friendly and helpful. Place was immaculately clean. Location's far from the nightlife so need an expensive cab to get back if after midnight. Met people but wouldn't mind having more hostel activities.

This is a great hostel! The staff are really friendly and helpful, the rooms and facilities are great and it's in a good location! Asakusa isn't close to Shibuya/Shinjuku but it's a cool area in its own right and definitely worth staying in. You can get everywhere by train easily. Highly recommended!

The staff were absolutely amazing and helpful, very cosy and clean. Ichiban hostel!

• 26th Jan 2016

The atmosphere is much better than what I feel through the internet. I think it will always be a nice choice to stay at Khaosan Hostel Kabuki.

• 25th Jan 2016
  • Taiwan

It would be nice if the hostel provided towels for free use.

Great cozy hostel with everything you need. Hot water, comfortable beds and great atmosphere. Will decently stay here again.

• 24th Jan 2016

Stayed one night and was super impressed. Brilliant location and very accommodating staff. Beds were comfortable and rooms were nice. Would highly recommend.

We loved this hostel. Great staff, super clean room with everything we needed in a great area. Would come back again!

• 23rd Jan 2016

Very friendly and helpful staff. The rooms were a little small, but very clean. The location was excellent.

• 23rd Jan 2016

This is one of the best hostel stays I have ever had. Not the most lively place I've ever stayed.... but It was comfortable and relaxed and lovely and I hope to stay here for longer next time I'm in Tokyo which I hope will be soon! I do need to comment on the staff though. I can't believe how absolutely wonderful and helpful they were. Usually hostel staff can be a bit kranky, but everyone here was so kind, I can't say enough good things about them.

The room is nice and clean. The facilities are good. Staff is friendly and helpful.

The best hostel I've stayed in, period. Beds are more comfortable than any hostel. The staff are so amazing & friendly. People may complain about the location, but honestly it's nice to be a few stops away from Akihabara and still feel like you're in the city. The metro is easy and there are two lines you can take within a few blocks from the hostel. I made a lot of friends here at Khaosan Kabuki and recommend it to anyone, esp. first time travelers. I made so many friends here and will be back!

Great staff (Ami is awesome!) and incredibly helpfull at anything. Could reach all of Tokyo easily and met great travellers. Even the Showers were my Size :D Do recommend - will come back

Fantastic stay at the hostel and the staff were absolutely exceptional. We had a medical emergency and they assisted as best they could and organised the ambulances etc. and without their help it would have been very hard. Thank you very much and we look forward to staying again!!!

• 9th Jan 2016

Very friendly staff, nice rooms and facility.

• 9th Jan 2016