Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Sound staff and area, needs a bar or something to make it a more social fun place.

• 16th Oct 2014

Can't find a better place than here!! Loooooooove here so much,hope I can come back there soon!! =))

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Taiwan

The hostel locates nearby the famous temple in Tokyo, Sensō-ji (浅草寺) and is only 5 minutes far by foot from the subway station. You can find various type of delicious Japanese food in the area, so don't worry about the meals. And the most important--the staff members here are friendly and amiable.

You couldn't expect a better hostel with such a price. The staff were very sweet and helpful, not to mention the great location next to sensoji and where the Sky Tree was just up there in your view!

Everything was great. Staff were friendly, wifi was reliable, hostel excellently located. No complaints :)

the staff was awesome. They really cared about the people staying at the hostel and tried to help out with anything they were able to do. All of them spoke English very well!

We had a great stay at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki!

The location was very convenient as it was close to the Asakusa/Ginza subway lines. The staff was EXTREMELY helpful in answering all my questions and fulfilling my needs. I also met a lot of great hostel people while there which made my trip more enjoyable. My one qualm was that the toilet in my room did not have all the fancy functions working. I already recommended this hostel to my friends!

Freindly and helpful staff at a great location.

• 3rd Oct 2014

Only one word:[perfect]

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Taiwan

An amazing place - we stayed 4 instead of just the one night! The twin private room with ensure was brilliant - quite spacious for Tokyo standards. The staff were fantastic, helped with getting my son a haircut and also when he lost his phone - got it back by the way.

• 1st Oct 2014

Everything great! My locker key opened a couple of lockers though, so I'm guessing that other keys did the same. They should look into it. Other than that, I think it's a great hostel and a great value for money place.

this is the best hostel so far in Japan with lovely and caring staff. I love the staff, they did everything to make me feel happy -- perfect!!! A big hug to you all and I would love to stay there again. The hostel is a bit expensieve, but youll be staying at one of the most convenient place in the middle of one of the most interesting and Japanese style areas in Tokyo. I have lived in Tokyo for 14+ years and know the town inside out. Thats why I can give this hostel my highest recomendation.

It's so awesome.

Staff is extremely friendly, especially Kana san is very helpful and nice. This hostel is located in best spot in Tokyo. The best of best. I would stay here again if I have a chance.

Really loved my stay there, rebooked every chance I could! Can't wait to see you all again before I fly back to the UK!

• 29th Sep 2014

Staff is super nice and helpful it was by far my best hostel in Tokyo.

• 28th Sep 2014
  • Mexico

The best hostel in Tokyo! The room is big when keeping in mind it's in Tokyo, everything is clean and the staff is awesome. The location is the best in Asakusa (where majority of hostels are) close to subway. What I like the most is the atmosphere that is very welcoming and you feel like at home as much as it's possible in a hostel. Staying in this hostel can really make your experience in Tokyo even better.

I actually checked in at this place three times whenever I returned back to Tokyo when travelling around in Japan recently. The staff are excellent, friendly and helpful. They often organised various social evening events and it made a great place to mix with other travelers. Rooms could get a bit hot but there is air con in all the rooms. Very good value for Tokyo and in a great location near to Asakusa metro lines.

was amazing hostel , enjoyed my stay for ultra japan

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7