Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

1933 Total Reviews

Excellent hostel. Located in a fantastic area which the staff are more than happy to tell you about.

• 26th Jul 2015

Without a doubt the best hostel I stayed at throughout my entire time in Japan. The staff are super friendly and helpful, and as soon as you walk in the door they'll make you feel like family. This place was great to meet new people, since it's fairly small and you often see the same people during your stay. The rooms are nice and clean, and the common room is great with free tea/coffee and a Super Nintendo. I'll definitely be staying here next time I'm in Tokyo!

• 25th Jul 2015
  • Wales

Thank you for all the helpful advice from the staff. The staff showed us the best place for the Saminda river fireworks festival and really grateful for the service. Met lots of really cool people at the hostel and made Tokyo that much better. Thank you!

The staffs are great. Theya are so careful to tourists and considerate enough to give much information you need.

Great place: close to the asakusa subway, the senso-ji shrine. It has everything you would need: great staff, laundry, small kitchen, computers, books and guides,... I defintely recommend this hostel and will be back :)

Great hostel, friendly staff, great atmosphere.

• 18th Jul 2015

I stayed at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki with two friends and we were all blown away by this hostel. It is truly the hostel stayers dream. The staff were very friendly (one in particular was awesome) the location was better than I could have imagined, and it was very clean and cozy. It was quiet, and had an interesting common room that I was unfortunately too busy to use. The one caveat is that we stayed in a private room, and not the dorm rooms.I will definitely recommend and return to this hostel!

• 18th Jul 2015

Very great location close to lots of restaurants and attractions in Asakusa. Staff was very friendly and helpful on where to go in the area

• 17th Jul 2015

Lovely hostel. Good atmosphere smd social side so great for solo travellers and the staff could not have been more helpful and friendly! Highly recommended.

Fantastic staff and facilities, stayed in the tatami rooms and they had a nice homely feel. Only critisim is the communal area lacked natural light which made it feel a little gloomy when it was raining. The reception staff were so helpful, they had information on everything and often helped is out. Asakusa is quite far from things like Shibuya or shinjuku but the metro is really close and there are lots of isakaya and a jazz bar in asakusa!

Amazing hostel. The staff is nice and they always try to help you. Also, there's almost always people down in the living room that you can chat or maybe go for a game of Street Fighter 2 with.

Super, super nice staff! They really helped us out by giving good recommendations!

Very friendly staff and great for the price offered. It was perfectly located next to asaka which made going to the stations very convenient.

• 12th Jul 2015

i think it will be better if there is a curtain above each bed

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Japan

Great location and very friendly and helpful staff! You can't fake this kind of customer service and a very genuine concern for your enjoyment and well-being. Everyone went well beyond the accepted standards and/or expectations of a hostel provider - would highly recommend this hostel!

PERFECT ever! I miss Naoto and Eri and kind staff(I can't remember beautiful woman's name sorry) The room was so japan-tic, clean, and beautiful. We was so moved because of the kindness. I will visit Japan on next semester or after the semester, And if there is available rooms, I definitely go to khaosan Hostel (^^) 会いたい みな またね!

I loved my stay here. Everyone was so nice! The staff was very approachable and they will go out of their way to help you. I also made good friends during my stay there. Sadly I had to transfer to another place but I wish I could've stayed.

Great Hostel with an excellent staff. Special mention to Naoto, he helps you with everything!

This hostel is seriously amazing...I could not recommend it more highly! Great and convenient location (the subway is only a 2-3 minute walk away!), beautiful surrounding area. The facilities are so clean and the rooms are comfortable. This place really has a cozy atmosphere and you feel at home right away. The best part though is the staff - everyone was sweet, kind, friendly, and helpful. They went out of their way to make my experience an incredibly positive and memorable one.

The very very very best hostel ever!!!!!! I had such a good time there and also because i felt like home. people are very open anduncomplicated. It's like a very big house where everything's very safe, the staff is just amazing!!! So lovely and carrying and helpful! Everything is very clean and the location is great with many beautiful parts! You've pretty much everything around you need and the subway is superclose! It would be a shame not to return ;)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7