Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Excellent hostel! Staff very helpful and the hostel situated close to one of the historical temples in Tokyo! Highly recommend! Thanks

Great location, great staff and great facilities. The staff were very friendly, welcoming and helpful throughout our stay. We stayed in a private room with ensuite and the room was spacious and very clean. The hostel is right in the heart of Asakusa, very close to Senso-ji Shrine, lots of restaurants and a few supermarkets.

I had a really good, brief, stay at the hostel. Everything worked well and the place was easy to find with the instructions on the website.

Location is right smack dab in the heart of Asakusa and close to everything you need. It's nice and quiet, too, which is great for travelers who are looking for something a bit more calmer and relaxed. The staff are FANTASTIC! Thank you so much for your friendly and helpful tips. I'll keep your one-piece hand-drawn memo forever! I had a great time here.

Cosy and clean, Khaosan Kabuki was fantastic to stay at. The staff were helpful and friendly.

• 19th Mar 2015
  • New Zealand

It was perfect. Nothing missing!

really don't want you guys know this place so i can keep staying at this hotel.

• 17th Mar 2015
  • Taiwan

Loved our stay! Staff were very friendly and were eager to help :)

• 16th Mar 2015

Thankyou to Eri, Kana and all the other staff from Khaosan Kabuki for showing wonderful hospitality during my stay in Asakusa. I hope to stay again very soon. ありがとう!

A fantastic place to stay!!!!

• 13th Mar 2015

This is the very first hostel I stayed in when I arrived in Japan. I really liked the location. Asakusa is a more traditional district and lightens up during the evenings. The staff are superb, so friendly, helpful and accommodating. e tea. I will definitely return to this place if I'm ever back in Tokyo.

The hostel is great, the location is great and the staff is beyond excellent!!

• 12th Mar 2015

Staff, staff, staff. Excellent. Easy enough to access all of Tokyo via the metro. Enjoyed our stay.

The staff is very friendly and helpful and overall awesome!!!

Everything was great. Nice staff, nice rooms, nice everything. Nice location to see some cool stuff (Skytree, Sensoji Temple, Kaminarimon, etc...) There were also cool people staying there, making it very easy to meet new friends. ++ points for having a Sega in the common room!!

• 9th Mar 2015

I'll highly recommend the Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Hostel! Clean, secure, great vibe, very well located (a few minutes from Senjoin Temple) and with the best staff that you can ever imagine! Seriously, the crew is amazing... very thoughtful and polite and they are ready to help the guest and give u any Tokyo travel tips! I'll definitely come back!

Great staff,

• 8th Mar 2015

Had a strange smell in our room, otherwise everything was great especially the location which is in the centre of Asakusa. Supermarkets, shopping, famous shrine, restaurants, subway station - all you could possibly need in a walking distance less than 5 minutes.

Awesome stay! Even though we were there only one night your hospitality, location, and facilities made us want to stay much longer! Until next time :-)

• 7th Mar 2015

Loved it! The staff are so nice :-) they made me a pikachu origami as a farewell. Thank you so much !

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7