Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

It's a great place to stay in Tokyo. It's near Asakusa station and just next to Kaminarimon. and It's near 24hrs Donquijote (discount shop) and mart. Helpful staff and clean facilities! I really like Khaosan tokyo kabuki and I want stay here again.

Great, really well stocked kitchen and lovely staff.

This hostel definitely contributed to my amazing Japanese Holiday! The location is great and Im so happy I chose to stay in Asakusa. I was a little anxious travelling by myself but I met so many solo travellers here. The staff were so helpful and kind. And........very handsome!!! I look forward to staying here again when I return.

• 16th Apr 2014

I like Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki. It's Excellent Location and Staff

• 16th Apr 2014
  • Thailand

Have no complaint except maybe one, but that one though is other guest's fault though. I got the room in the 1st floor and at the third night maybe there's an event so the living room's quite noisy even after 10pm, and at around midnight there are two girls talking loudly outside the room too. Maybe if there's a sign that says there's a room near the elevator might be helpful. Overall it's a nice hostel and I recommend it to others.

This was a good place to stay in Tokyo, especially as it offers a relaxed, friendly and comfortable atmosphere. All of the staff were tremendous with their knowldge of the area and always willing to offer help and advice. I would dfinitely recommend this as a place to stay in Tokyo. Many thanks!

Simply the best affordable place to sleep in Tokyo. Veeeery clean!!!

Very nice hostel to stay in. Staff, rooms, facilities, everything is on the highest level of making your stay really comfortable. It's super clean and it really feels good to stay here. The location is perfect, just one minute walk to Sensō-ji and like 5 minutes walk to the nearest subway station Asakusa.

I was incredibly sad to leave after my stay here! The room was very spacious and clean, with it's own super handy bathroom. Equally the communal area was a great place to relax and chat to other guests and staff, and even bake cupcakes! The location couldn't be better with the Sensoji just around the corner, numerous metro stations and endless restaurants and shops. Best of all the staff (cleaning and night included!) were incredibly warm, friendly and helpful; I'll be sure to come back soon!

Thank you for your wonderful comment and review!! And it was very nice to talk with you and your cake was great!! Please try hard to study Japanese. 日本語の勉強、がんばってね!! And if you have a chance to come to Asakusa, please visit us!! また、会いましょう!!

Great place being run by even greater people. Made my time in Tokyo better than expected! Khaosan NInja taught me the value of self-discipline, honour and passed the secret arts of the ninja on to me. Something that has been most useful ever since.

Really enjoyed my stay! I have travelled everywhere in the world, staying a luxury hotels where the guests and staff never spoke a word to each other. The social support of hostels is important for a lone traveller. This hostel is very clean and is one of the best that I have stayed at. Very conveniently located, only a 3 minute walk to Senso-ji and the immediate area of this hostel is very cool, surrounded by shops and restaurants. I will definately stay here again! Thank you so much Tsubasa!

The stuff is super-friendly, rooms are all really nice and clean. Its a very familiar atmosphere and the location is also perfect as it needs only a short walk to the Asakusa metro station.

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

Only complaint is that they are too popular!

This hostel is amazing, probably the best I've been to in Tokyo in this price range. The staff is super nice and very helpful, location is perfect and the whole building is spotless. Perfect.

Could be the best hostel I have stayed in. The location is great, near the metro, near the main shopping street and a couple of tourist attractions. The staff are helpful, fun and friendly. The first night I was there, it was raining and most guests stayed in. The hostel hosted a small party at the lounge cum kitchen, staff cooked us lots of delicious takoyaki. The common area and kitchen are open 24 hours, you can hangout and chat with fellow backpackers and the friendly staff there.

Nice location, 5 min walks from asakusa station. My ryokan type room really made my day in tokyo..the staffs are definitely friendly. Have the bath room ensuite already, so we can have our own privacy. Definitely will stay in this hostel again when i travel back to tokyo

very close to tokyo metro asakusa station and famous spot 雷門!easy to find supermarket and food nearby,a lot of famous japanese style store there i think you can find many good old style japan stuff here. the staff is very kind and good in english. clean and fashion facilities in the lounge ,every room has a small but very fucrional clean bath room! just a little exemsive,but in tokyo and in this very location it Acceptable. may come here next if it possible!

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Taiwan

I had a great stay at Kabuki! It is centrally located and it is very comfortable and clean. And the best of all is the staff, they are very friendly and they make you feel at home. I will definitely stay there the next time I go to Tokyo which I hope it will be very soon :-)

Amazing location, so close to subway and sensoji temple. and staff has been very helpful

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Indonesia

The staff are very friendly and helpfull. Totally worth the price.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6