Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

The hostel is clean and well maintained. The staff were extremely helpful. The location is excellent - near many shops, restaurants and the Senso-ji temple. A wonderful jumping off point for the rest of the city.

• 24th Feb 2015

Had a great stay at the Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki. Super friendly staff, clean rooms, and interesting travelers! Would recommend to anyone looking to stay in the Asakusa area.

Really great hostel with fantastic staff. A special thank you to Eri who helped me out when I needed to find a room for an extra night at very late notice. Asakusa is a good base for visiting Tokyo, quiter and more relaxed than the centre but well connected by the trains.

Great staff, clean rooms, excellent location. We stayed in a private room with ensuit and it was very comfortable, wish we could have stayed longer. Will definitely be back, the Khaosan hostel chain has, in my experience, been nothing but excellent.

Great hostel!! In a lovely location, the staff were really friendly, and the facilities were clean and well kept.

lovely hostel! 5 minute walk to sensoji temple, 10 minute walk to many subway lines. quiet neighborhood but with tons of restaurants, cafes and shops. staff was super friendly and helpful. definitely recommend!

Overall great place for the money, clean, friendly staff, easy to find.

Extremely energetic and amazing staff that went as far to take us out to dinner to a local japanese bar/restaurant. Then even a cheeky drink after

Lovely staff, great location - this hostel is excellent.

Sorry for the delay. We touch ground on 17th February 2015 @ 5.30am. Continue holiday due to Chinese New Year and today only I start work. Everythis is good and fine with us during our stay in Khaosan Tokyo. 1st time in Tokyo we are impressed. Staffs are friendly and helpful. Location is strategic and well maintain. We will stay here, if we visit Tokyo again.

Very nice! I have been there for 2 times!

The hostel was great, felt like a home away from home. We stayed in the private room on the 4th floor and it was amazing. The common area is super chill and they have a Nintendo with old school games so we were very happy! We will be staying there again toward the end of the month to round off our trip to Japan because now we know we'll our trip somewhere great. ^_^

Really nice staff (thanks guys!), friendly crowd and great location for tourist sites and getting around. Not a big party hostel but good for sightseeing etc.

This is right up there with the best hostels around. Right in the middle of a really interesting part of Tokyo but very accessible from the Subway (airport line). The beds are very comfortable and the en suite was very clean. The best thing is the staff - they are fantastic and so friendly. Highly recommend!

The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. If I ever need a hostel in Tokyo again, I plan on staying here!!

Everything so nice!!!

Best hostel in Asia. The staff are amazing, especially Ami! :)

My best moment in Japan especially for roll sushi party during my stay. Dont miss if hostel have party during your stay Staff is excellent, facility is the best, location also good less than five minute to subway station.

The Staff was very helpful. Everything was clean, there were nice blankets on the beds, and some smaller ones in the common area for when it was cold in the mornings. It was nice to have free tea and coffee. There was also a drink vending machine with hot lattes in the common area. I would have stayed longer but I had to catch a plane.

• 3rd Feb 2015

The hostel was perfectly located with very helpful staff. Will stay again.

• 2nd Feb 2015