Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

We enjoyed our stay ay Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki - its highly recommended! The hostel was sooooo near Senso-ji and trains/subway... Theres always something to do, eat and see anytime of the day. We' definitely choose Khaosan Kabuki on our next stay in Tokyo!

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Philippines

Very kind and helpful staff, great location, overall a very nice place!

• 9th Nov 2014

If you want to meet people this is a nice place to start. Clean and in a decent location (in relation to all Tokyo hostels which are all out of the way). Staff are great and will go out of their way to help you. Will be back :)

The staff is very nice and helpful and the location is very convenient as well. Very close to the metro station but a little bit hidden in a small typical lane so it's also quite!

The hostel is pretty convenient for backpackers like me. The staff are very nice, friendly, accommodating, and honest. They extend their help whenever possible. The guests are awesome too! My belongings are kept safe, and I had a great experience.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Philippines

Really enjoyed the area and the vibe in Asakasa. I think the staff should sell their area more instead of just telling people to head to other suburbs :)

very good location, we can walk to the subway station within 5 mins.

Best hostel in the world, the staff is the best, they will go out of there way to help and guide you. Great location, close to subway and train lines. Quiet neighbourhood, close to sightseeing places!!

The staff were very friendly and helpful and spoke great English, plus the facilities were clean. Overall, the atmosphere was excellent - great mix of nationalities and people but not too noisey and party. I will stay here again next time I visit Japan as it is in a perfect location to travel around Tokyo.

staff were amazing. had a really good sleep and had a difficult time getting out of bed! everything was clean---cleanest place i've stayed at during my one week stay in Tokyo (i was there for 8 days but only stayed here during my last night). The common room had LOTS of tips/brochures on where to go, what to do around the area. Free coffee/tea. Really good location 1 minute walk from Metro!

Staff were excellent and the place is very clean and secure. Would definitely recommend to others. Wifi wasn't great but was ok. Again can't say enough about the staff, absolutely excellent!

The staff were very nice, but I wish the place to throw our refuse was not in the kitchen right next to our dining table.

The staffs are very nice and friendly. I feel like at home...And the location is great. very near to subway

• 3rd Nov 2014
  • Indonesia

Good location near to the subway so easy to get around the rest of Tokyo. Very clean and comfortable and excellent staff. Was a bit quiet while we were there but maybe time of the year. Definitely recommended.

Absolutely amazing stay. Friendly staff, comfortable facility and very safe. Will be back again.

Comfy and clean hostel with good location. I would definitely recommend this hostel for my friends. We slept soundly and enjoyed the common room as well. The staff spoke good English :)

Perfect place excellently located in Asakusa. Great value for money! We were a family of four adults that got a room for ourselves. Recommended!!

We had a great time at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki and were lucky enough to get upgraded to a twin room upon arrival. The staff were extremely helpful and the location was perfect!

• 29th Oct 2014

A brilliant place to stay in Tokyo if you don't want to splash out on big hotel prices. Location in Asakusa is excellent, near Senso-ji and other tourist spots, and just a few minutes walk to the closest subway station. The staff were super friendly and spoke great English, which made the experience of travelling to Japan for the first time that bit easier. I stayed in a private room with an en-suite bathroom - very clean and comfortable. Would stay again if in Tokyo.

Nice and helpful staff, clean hostel, good location within 2 min from Akasuka station. I arrived late at night, and Naoto directed me to the hostel by phone.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7