Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Perfect location in a quiet side street just a minute away from all the action in Asakusa. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, I'll definitely try and stay here again if I'm in Tokyo.

Hostel with a great atmosphere and excellent location. Being close to Senso-ji and the subway stop is a really good option and value for money. If I really had to mention an aspect on which it could improve I would say some of the facilities into the rooms, like the mattresses and the individual lights for each bed (too much light). The lockable cabinets into the rooms take really a large space and I don't think people really put so many things into those. I would recommend this hostel.

If you are staying in Tokyo you must stay at khaosan kabuki! The place was clean and had a great vibe. The staff were not only informative but willing to spend the extra time to ensure all there guests were happy and well informed. They were also ALWAYS really happy which was refreshing. The common room was positioned well and I found it really easy to meet people.they had all the facilities you could ask for and maps/ guide to everything Tokyo has to offer. Thanks guys I will see you again soon

• 20th Apr 2015

Only stayed here for one night but we had an excellent stay. The staff were unbelievably friendly and helpful. Clean and friendly vibe with plenty of information available on Tokyo and its surrounds.

The location of the hostel was superb. Staffs were helpful. Kitchen were with all cooking amenities. I enjoyed my stay here and would recommend to friends. If I happen to go again to Tokyo, I shall stay here again.

great place. Best location in Tokyo. The staff is super nicer. I really want to go back!

The staff was very friendly and so helpful. Even though I only stayed one night, they recommended things to do and gavgave me a going away gift. The location is great and facilities are greatgreat, but the best thing about this hostel is the staff

It's very hard to fault this hostel...love it a lot! Location, staff, all the way to the tiny details in the pamphlet given upon check in, as to where to eat and what's around the area...it's brilliant. Will definitely stay here again the next time and try their other branches as well!

Highly highly recommend this hostel. It's a small hostel which makes it easy to meet people with a decent sized common room and well equipped kitchen. Staff are truly incredible and very helpful. Good location, but not on JR line. Rooms are clean, beds are super comfortable. The only downsides are things that seem to be universal to many Japanese hostels: you rely on your roommates to lock the door (no automatic lock) and there are many more old people around (seems to be no age limit).

Very clean, location is great, and staff are fantastic. I extended my stay while I was there and will definitely be back! Highly recommend

The staffs make this place rock! They are by far the kindest and most welcoming staff I ve ever seen. My snacks left in the room were somehow missing and I thought maybe the cleaner had taken it to the front desk. So I asked if they had received anything. They didn't but the next day to my great surprise, the manager left some snacks in my bed for me. They apologized again and again! That was way beyond my expetactation. I can really tell that the people there really try to make a difference

Good hostel, extremely close to Senso-ji and Asakusa stations. Very helpful staff and lots of local activities organised by the hostel, as well as movie nights, etc. Good sized rooms, with en suite bathrooms, which makes quite a nice change. I have generally preferred dorm rooms with curtains round the beds, for privacy and so lights going on and off isn't such a big deal. This doesn't seem to be common in Tokyo though, and this hostel seemed better than others for considerate room mates!

Staff was friendly, happy to help, and stay was great! Definitely will recommend to friends.

• 10th Apr 2015

A great location and easy to find. The staff were always extremely helpful and fun. Nice living room and hang out area. However, the atmosphere when I went was extremely quiet and people kept to themselves most of the time. But the rooms and facilities are good.

Extremely friendly and cheerful staff who made my stay an amazing one! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a place to stay in Tokyo. Beds were also clean, warm and comfortable. Short walk from Asakusa station.

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Singapore

This hostel is amazing! Very well located (less than 5 min walking to the metro station, lots of restaurants and convenience shops around, the temple, Don Quijote, etc... there's always something going on in Asakusa), quiet and super clean. Their staff is the best, they're all very friendly and will always go out of their way to give you directions and suggestions depending on what you want to do/see, I can't praise them enough, my time in Tokyo was happier thanks to them!!! :)

Excellent venue. Great location, and the staff are the loveliest people. A wealth of knowledge, and always going above and beyond to help out. Am definitely going to return here

• 7th Apr 2015

Only one word to describe, PERFECT! staff are so nice and helpful. Location is unbeatable if you wanna experience hostel I recommend khaosan brand. If i come back to Japan I'll stay with them for sure.

Very good position with excellent service and nice staff. The hostel is well equipped and easily make you feel like home. Definitely will come again.

my first 100%, this hostel meets 100% needs of the backpacker. Pleasure to stay!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7