Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

I enjoyed my stays at Khaosan, it was a really value for money hostel. Well it was pretty basic though, but it's more than enough for people who'd like to stay just for sleep. It was a bit difficult at first to find the hostel, as it's located in the alley not in the main roads. But it's still close to the Asakusa shop district which is a good sightseeing place to be visited. Overall, it was an okay hostel, great staffs who were really helpful, and the cleanliness is unquestionable.

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Indonesia

only stayed here one night but it was an extremely satisfying stay. although it's a little challenging to find, this hostel has all the charms of a beautiful complex system of snaking allies in the asakusa area. the tucked-away location only rivals that of the many small shops, restaurants, and bars in the area. comfortable beds. clean bathroom in each room (with a bidet!). really good choice for the asakusa experience

Very accomodating staff who makes you feel at home, secure and happy. They are patient in waiting for your late check ins and considerate on your check outs. They surely make your stay unforgettable.

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Philippines

Really good location

Stuff are very nice,every time I walk in or get out of the hotel,they would give me a greeting.Besides,I got a little present from the stuff and greeting email after I check out.Room is nice ,bed is big enough,location is perfect~Next time when I go to TOKYO ,I prefer staying in KABUKI again.

The dorms are a bit smaller than in other hostels, which brings down a bit the value for the money. Just a quick note on the laundry service: it should not close at 9 o'clock (pm) because the laundry airers can sometimes be full and then you have to dry your wet clothes in the room. This happened to me, it was already past 9pm and all I needed was another 30 min in the drying machine... Nevertheless I would definitely stay in this hostel if I go back to Tokyo! Also, the staff is amazing!

Thank you for your kindness!~ I really want to stay at Kabuki again!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at, especially for the price they're asking. I previously stayed at the Ace inn which was fine but this knocked it out if the park. Comfortable beds, a great common room, and super helpful staff were just some of the perks. Great bathroom/shower setup too. Would definitely stay here again.

• 5th Aug 2014

Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki was wonderful! The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the hostel was very clean. The price is absolutely fantastic for such a great location. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone travelling to Tokyo, especially solo female travelers. I felt completely safe and secure. Really enjoyed my stay, and hope to come back in the future.^^

• 2nd Aug 2014

I had two stays there and on the first, the only room they had was for three people, and I had to take it. But then they gave me a double room for the price of a dorm room on a different night, which was great, so thumbs up from me.

We are all love here!!!! The best is the transportation is very convenient!!! And all the staff are so kind and friendly!! If we go to Asakusa again, I'll choose you definitely!!! Love Kabuki!!! Hope we will see you soon!!! :)))))

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

Great hostel in a location that can't be beat. It's a 2 minute walk to Senso-ji temple, and there are quite a few things to visit in the area as well. The hostel itself has a great Japanese style to it which gives it more personality than most other hostels. Make sure to book early though as it fills up quickly.

The staff at Kabuki are awesome and it's a great place to stay. I'll definitely recommend it to any of my friends who are planning a trip to Tokyo.

Khaosan Kabuki is a very charming inn, good place to stay in Tokyo, very cheap for the accomodation and the location in Asakusa, the team is wonderful.

• 29th Jul 2014

The staff was wonderful and kind. Khaosan Kabuki is the best hostel I have been to!

• 26th Jul 2014

Staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The room we stayed in was perfect for the two of us and was clean and well-kept.

Location is great in Asakusa. The staff  is really friendly and helpful, speaks english very well :) Rooms are nice and comfy. I highly recommend this guesthouse if you are looking for a cheap accommodation in Tokyo, with a great atmosphere. You will always find somebody to travel with if you travel solo !

Absolutely the best hostel in Tokyo by far.

great location! this was such a nice hostel to stay in, the staff were so lovely, and it was a great little homely respite from the (great) craziness of tokyo!

Great staff, perfect location, highly recommended.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7