Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Best hostel you'll be able to stay in Tokyo. Book in advance because the hostel is very popular especially during weekends. Very friendly and helpful staff. Very clean rooms and amenities. Four thumbs up!

Great hostel. The staff really did everything to ensure that I and other guests had a great stay in Tokyo. The hostel was clean and had all the facilities I needed, whilst being close to the Subway. I'd definitely recommend staying here and I hope I will again.

Great hostel to stay at!

• 15th Sep 2014

I definitly reccomand this hostel, its so nice and clean, good position and good price!

Khaosan Kabuki Hostel introduced me to the world of Hostels. I stayed here for a total of 3 nights. I was so happy to stay here because I was greeted by their very friendly staffers Naoto, Hiromi, Kana, and Masa. The beds were very comfortable, especially the comforters. The toilets and showers were very clean. The common area is very warm and accomodating, with a nice kitchen to boot! I recommend anyone who wants to have an adventure in Japan to stay in any Khaosan hostel! Till next time!!! :)

The BEST hostel I have ever stayed in! The staff are super friendly and helpful and the place is just awesome! For sure, i will come back and stay in Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki!

Definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Incredibly friendly and welcoming staff, great common area for meeting people and making friends, free wifi, good location. Definitely the kind of hostel for a lone traveller. Like all good hostels, this place hires volunteers to run the place in exchange for free accommodation, so there are always plenty of staff around to hang out with.

This is probably the best hostel i've stayed in the last months! Staff is really friendly!

I had a great time at this hostel! The staff were really lovely :) My dorm-room felt very secure with a lock on the door and lockers available. I stayed in a mixed-4 bed dorm and we had a bathroom and shower attached which was great.

This was the KINDEST hostel that I have ever stayed in! The staff was incredibly knowledgable and so nice! They answered any question I had from vegetarian friendly restaurants, subway questions, and finding an adapter for my cell phone charger. When it was raining so hard and I walked in dripping, the staff welcomed me with a towel to dry off and a hot cup of tea. The directions to the hostel location are SO easy to follow (and I have nooo~ sense of direction), and the location is the best!

• 8th Sep 2014

Had a GREAT stay! Perfect location by Asakusa, nice, friendly staff, and they gave us great maps and suggestions. So much fun! I'd highly recommend this hostel, and would stay there again if I end up in Tokyo!

• 7th Sep 2014

I had an excellent stay at Tokyo Khousan Kabuki. The location was lively, but not too busy or noisy. The staff was very friendly and provided good advice on how to experience Japan authentically. The facilities were clean, and I love the ensuite restroom in each room. Highly recommend staying here!

• 6th Sep 2014

Very easygoing and helpful staff. Would say there again if in Tokyo!

• 5th Sep 2014

This hostel is perfect. The staff are suoer friendly and welcoming, the atmosphere is great; not too quiet, not too crazy. The rooms are lovely and clean and the beds are really comfortable!

This hostel exceeded my expectations, it was great value for money and, for me, was better than staying in a hotel. The rooms were spacious, perfect for sharing and the common area was comfortable and full of appliances to use. The best bit about the hostel was the excellent staff who were so kind and helpful and always willing to help with any questions we had about touring Tokyo.

• 3rd Sep 2014

This hostel has a great communal environment for meeting people, staff are always at hand and in the communal area for any questions or a chat. Lovely place, super close to train stations and sites. I'd happily stay here again!

• 3rd Sep 2014

Great staff and atmosphere - very comfortable :)

• 3rd Sep 2014

I only stayed at Khaosan Kabuki for one night. Staff was incredibly helpful, kind, and speak good English. Rooms were clean with an ensuite bathroom. Common room is open 24 hours with a TV, kitchen, and computers with Internet. Walk to Ginza metro (to Shibuya) is only 5 minutes away. Train to/from Haneda and Narita is less than 10 minutes walking. As a solo female traveler, security/safety are important, and I felt safe here.Overall, for the price, this is a great hostel.

Great And very freindly stuff. The location is just perfect (few metres from asakusa temple)

Had a great time here! I was in Tokyo a few days on my own and I easily found some like minded travelers looking to hangout n explore the city. I haven't done the hosteling thing much but I was really happy the setting made it so easy to meet up with other travelers and meet some new friends. Location is a bit far after 12am due to train shutdown but comparable lodging in central Tokyo would have been way more expensive. Besides trains restart at 5am n what's the rush. : )

• 31st Aug 2014