Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Great location for alone traveller.

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Thailand

I stayed in this Hostel the last 7 days of my trip by Japan, and it was really a good decision!!! Really good location and the Staff very friendly!! We were in a very clean and not small four beds room. The stay was very comfortable! If i go back to Tokyo, I will book this Hostel again for sure!! Besides, the make a shushi party. Free shushi and cheap drink. Very funny!! ;)

only one word: PERFECT!!!!!!!!

I enjoyed my stays at Khaosan, it was a really value for money hostel. Well it was pretty basic though, but it's more than enough for people who'd like to stay just for sleep. It was a bit difficult at first to find the hostel, as it's located in the alley not in the main roads. But it's still close to the Asakusa shop district which is a good sightseeing place to be visited. Overall, it was an okay hostel, great staffs who were really helpful, and the cleanliness is unquestionable.

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Indonesia

only stayed here one night but it was an extremely satisfying stay. although it's a little challenging to find, this hostel has all the charms of a beautiful complex system of snaking allies in the asakusa area. the tucked-away location only rivals that of the many small shops, restaurants, and bars in the area. comfortable beds. clean bathroom in each room (with a bidet!). really good choice for the asakusa experience

Very accomodating staff who makes you feel at home, secure and happy. They are patient in waiting for your late check ins and considerate on your check outs. They surely make your stay unforgettable.

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Philippines

Really good location

We stayed 2 nights and need to move to Kawakujiko. They asked us to drop our baggage at the hotel and get it on last day we will back. We are so appreciated. Thank you so much for your kind. ^^

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Thailand

Stuff are very nice,every time I walk in or get out of the hotel,they would give me a greeting.Besides,I got a little present from the stuff and greeting email after I check out.Room is nice ,bed is big enough,location is perfect~Next time when I go to TOKYO ,I prefer staying in KABUKI again.

Staff were very nice and friendly. The atmosphere was so-so, many of the people staying aren't looking for getting along very much. A little far from other Tokyo main spots apart of Asakusa

Very nice Guest House!! I came here during my first trip in Japan, in December 2010. That's why I decided to come back for my trip this summer. I really appreciated the kindness of the staff members who help and replied to my requests.

Good location and really good quality room. Staff were also incredibly helpful.

The dorms are a bit smaller than in other hostels, which brings down a bit the value for the money. Just a quick note on the laundry service: it should not close at 9 o'clock (pm) because the laundry airers can sometimes be full and then you have to dry your wet clothes in the room. This happened to me, it was already past 9pm and all I needed was another 30 min in the drying machine... Nevertheless I would definitely stay in this hostel if I go back to Tokyo! Also, the staff is amazing!

Thank you for your kindness!~ I really want to stay at Kabuki again!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at, especially for the price they're asking. I previously stayed at the Ace inn which was fine but this knocked it out if the park. Comfortable beds, a great common room, and super helpful staff were just some of the perks. Great bathroom/shower setup too. Would definitely stay here again.

• 5th Aug 2014

Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki was wonderful! The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the hostel was very clean. The price is absolutely fantastic for such a great location. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone travelling to Tokyo, especially solo female travelers. I felt completely safe and secure. Really enjoyed my stay, and hope to come back in the future.^^

• 2nd Aug 2014

I had two stays there and on the first, the only room they had was for three people, and I had to take it. But then they gave me a double room for the price of a dorm room on a different night, which was great, so thumbs up from me.

We are all love here!!!! The best is the transportation is very convenient!!! And all the staff are so kind and friendly!! If we go to Asakusa again, I'll choose you definitely!!! Love Kabuki!!! Hope we will see you soon!!! :)))))

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

Great hostel in a location that can't be beat. It's a 2 minute walk to Senso-ji temple, and there are quite a few things to visit in the area as well. The hostel itself has a great Japanese style to it which gives it more personality than most other hostels. Make sure to book early though as it fills up quickly.

The staff at Kabuki are awesome and it's a great place to stay. I'll definitely recommend it to any of my friends who are planning a trip to Tokyo.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7