Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Great friendly English speaking staff, great atmosphere to meet people in the common room, steps away from asakusa station and senso-ji with many local familiar and ethnic food options. Would stay again!

• 14th Dec 2014

The staff was friendly, fun and always took the time to answer any questions. They would look up information and then write it in Japanese so that others could help you along the way. The location is perfect. It is in an interesting historic area with very easy access for Haneda and Narita airports. After 6 wks in SE Asia as an older solo female traveler, Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki was a warm welcoming haven. Many thanks to both the staff and other travelers who made this a wonderful experience.

I highly recommend this hostel. The location was incredibly convenient and the staff were always eager to help.

• 9th Dec 2014

1) Power outlet are available for everyone in the room but .. not next to upper bed in dorm type. It would be better if we have one per bed and it's just next to the light on each bed :) 2) No towels for free of use but fair enough to have ones available in cheap price

Staff was very helpful and friendly, the rooms were in excellent condition and it was nice to hang out with other travellers in the living room.

I have a wonderful stay here for the second time in 3 years... good to see the same excellent standards! The staff are on another level to the other hostels I have stayed at... so thanks very much for the help and sound advise!

• 4th Dec 2014

I had a nice stay at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki. It's conveniently located just a few minutes away from the Asakusa station, as well as the temples. The staff was welcoming and answered all my questions. I'm not too picky, but the facilities were a bit small/cramped. However, anyone traveling to Tokyo should come to expect this anyway, so it shouldn't really count as a negative. The only thing I wished was that the lockers were a bit bigger (I'm able to put my small luggage in most hostel lockers).

The hostel stuffs are all very friendly. It is really clean and kitchen is warm and nice. breakfast is not included but they are 24 hour kitchen, hot water/coffee/tea, which is good enough. free warm slippers and warm beds! (important during winter). private and clean bathrooms and restrooms.

This is a great hostel! The staff are really friendly and helpful, the location is amazing. There is a great common area with a nice vending machine and they even have a super famicom with Street Fighter on it, awesome! I felt really comfortable here and will definitely come back next time I'm in Tokyo.

This hostel was great! The beds are super comfortable and they have a lively atmosphere where you can meet people. I definitely recommend this hostel to anyone and the staff is super helpful with anything you need. :)

My home Desu.

The hostel staff was so friendly! Thanks guys! You guys are awesome

Great hostel Kitchen good !!!

• 25th Nov 2014

Exactly what we were looking for! Wonderful staff, amazing location, great facilities and great value for money!

• 23rd Nov 2014

Very convenient stay in Asakusa, easy to get anywhere in Tokyo from the train or subway. Friendly staff, room is suitable with double bed and bunk overhead, good bathroom and shower facilities.

• 23rd Nov 2014

Great stay in Tokyo. I had to move to another Khaosan hostel, but the staff at Kabuki let me hang around with some people I met there. Amazing hospitality! Recommended to everyone!

It was pleasant time staying here.. The staff was really warmth and helpful. The room was small but so convenient. Located near station, temple, and big street, It is easier for foreigner to find food and many more.I will definitely stay here again in next trip to Tokyo.

My husband and I had a pleasant time in Khaosan Kabuki. Too bad we only stayed for a night. Looking forward to coming back and staying longer. Thanks and warm regards to the awesome Kabuki staff!

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • Philippines

Great place to stay, perfect location. Really lovely staff. Comfortable, lots of information. No issues, will definitely be staying here again.

Staffs are very nice and helpful.

• 20th Nov 2014