Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Nothing much to pick on. Everything was very good. From staff to facility . Whatever you need is there and very friendly staff. The location is at asakusa which is one of the famous tourist attractions, many restaurants and shops nearby.

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Singapore

Great stay - Asakusa is a cool part of town and the staff were super friendly, helpful and polite. Would recommend!

• 13th Jul 2014

- Best Hostel I've ever been to - Helpful and friendly staffs - Nicely allocated and decorated common area Will definitely stay here again once I'm around!

Khaonsan Kabuki is well located in Asakusa area! The staff is so friendly and helpfull! You will have a wonderful time there, that's sure!!

• 2nd Jul 2014

Really great hostel. Hostel has everything you need and the staff are extremely helpful and genuinely friendly. Thank you for making my time in Tokyo even better.

• 29th Jun 2014

Some of the most courteous and caring hostel staff I've ever encountered. Helped w/ planning logistics, and even were so kind as to leave me a farewell card when I left at 5:00am in the morning! Very knowledgeable staff, English speaking, clean facilities, no lock-out, and comfortable all around. Great experience staying here, would highly recommend! Plus, the location (right next to the Asakusa station) can't be beat!

Great location is Asakusa. The hostel was really nice and the staff were great! They got me reservations at one of the Iron Chef's restaurants (the restaurant was also great).

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed. The hostel is really tidy and the staff is really nice. They arranged a party at the hostel which was awesome.

A really good hostel in a good location. The staff were really friendly, always willing to help with anything you need or just to have a chat at the end of the day. Facilities are all good though it's a shame there is no bar. Even then, the common area is nice and it's easy to meet other people staying there. One thing missing is curtains around the beds to block out light, other than that a great hostel!

I could stay so comfortable and enjoyable, since staff are so kind and atmosphere is also good!

Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki is sick! The staff are super nice, the atmosphere is excellent, and everything is super clean. If you need a hostel in Tokyo, pick this one! Shout out to Tsubasa!

Great atmosphere and very helpful and friendly staff. Will visit again for sure.

Awesome hostel!! Very polite, creative and positive staff. Location very comfortable. Extremely clean in rooms. Thank you guys for all, you are the best))

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Russia

the staff at kabuki were incredible, so helpful and friendly. the rooms were lovely with their ensuites and well maintained. the common area was great. the location was great - it is a little more expensive but really really nice

Very nice hostel with located next to the Asakusa Temple. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Once a month there is a typical japanese dinner which is definitely worth to try.

Amazing hostel. Helpful staff, clean, and on the same metro line as all the good stuff. Thanks guys!!

Hiromi and Nowchi were awesome and so helpful. They gave great suggestions from dining to entertainment. Thank you so much. Alan was also a great help at figuring out Shinjuku night life for us.

• 7th Jun 2014

I had a great stay here. They were very friendly and helpful during my stay.

• 7th Jun 2014

I've stayed in many hostels around the world, and I think this one has just made it to the top of my list. The staffs are knowledgeable and friendly, speak good English, extremely helpful and hospitable. Before I head to my bus, the guy at the counter called the bus company for me to make sure the route is still open due to bad weather. I slept in a 4-person room at bottom of double bed, and the wooden bed didn't shake when the person above me was turning. The bathroom was modern and clean.

Great hostel, nice friendly staff only down side is the location. Asakusa is very quiet on a night time so if you're looking for nightlife avoid this place. Other than that it was a great stay!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7