Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Super friendly staff that are great for recommendations

The staff here were excellent! The location is perfect also. I would stay here again.

Great location close to temples and shopping. Very friendly staff willing to help you plan anything you want to do while In Japan

• 6th May 2015

If there's one thing I could take away from my time at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki, it would be the lovely welcoming atmosphere! The girls (and guy) on reception were so friendly, helpful, chatty and a great local knowledge - which is great when you are travelling alone! It's in a great location in Asakusa, near a temple, the river cruises, a buzzing market and surrounded by loads of yummy places to eat (duly recommended by the blonde girl on reception). I love this hostel! Staying here next time!

Great service and super friendly staff :D Thanks for the free upgrade on our first visit, we liked it so much we came back on our last day in Tokyo!! The private room was really great and clean. The dorms were designed well and thoughtfully, the best dorm room I've ever stayed at. I can see why this hostel was awarded the 'Best Hostel in Tokyo' title. We'll be back! Thanks so much Naoto + friends!

Eri was amazing! Staff is super friendly and knowledgeable! Clean rooms, perfect location, and nice amenities.

• 4th May 2015

Staying at this Hostel was the best way to end our trip around Japan. The rooms were big,comfy, and the facilities were superb. The Staff at the front desk were very helpful in letting us know the hotspots on where to go. The location of the hostel is right next to the Kaminarimon in Asakusa, everything was in walking distance. Definitely going to stay here again on my next visit to Japan!

I loved staying at this hostel. Great location, right next to the Asakusa station with easy access to all parts of the city. The lounge area was great for making new friends, and the staff was phenomenal. They seriously went out of their way to make sure their guests were happy. I would definitely stay here again.

• 1st May 2015

If you're in Tokyo this is the place to be. Very nice and helpful staff. The receptionist staff was the best on my trip in Japan!!! Thank you so much. Can't wait for my next visit. Absolutely recommended!!!

• 27th Apr 2015
  • Hungary

really clean hostel, convenient to most attractions around, only a few minutes to the station. wifi worked perfectly. one of the nights we had a takoyaki party, where the staff cooked for us some japanese dish and free alcohol. i don't know if i have ever been to a hostel where they hosted free beer and food before lol. definitely would stay here again on my next visit

Good place to meet new people, really liked the atmosphere here, also during my stay there was a takoyaki party which was amazing cause they kept on cooking till everybody was full and it was free and they also handed out free beers. So what more would you be looking for in a hostel.

Great hostel, right in the middle of Asakusa and a short walk to any of the various Asakusa train stations. The staff are great, very friendly and super helpful. I loved the takoyaki party: Tons of delicious takoyaki, free drinks, and a lot of cool fellow travelers. You also get access to the bar of the Khaosan World, a five-minutes walk away, which is a nice place for meeting other travelers. Wish I could have stayed longer!

I am very sorry that I have given 100% previously. This is the only top 100% I have ever visited in my life. Everything is amazingly perfect.

Definitely an awesome stay in Tokyo's Khaosan Kabuki, great people, fantastic atmosphere, clean rooms and a perfect location to start off from! Can't wait to be back ;-)

I spent just one night in Khaosan Tokyo Kabuk, but it was worth it, close to many amenities in the Asakusa area and to relatively close to metro stations. The highlight are the girls at the reception were super friendly and ready to help, recommend it.

My avourite hostel I have ever stayed in. Staff were amazing even when I came back and had to stay somewhere else as they were booked they still helped me out when I needed it. Room was amazing like your own little flat. had an issue with my bed and the staff could not have been more helpful and apologetic they even bought me a present. Really social common area went out with different people every night. Free tea and coffee and tv has cable. honestly can't say enough good stuff!

The staff are very welcoming and take care of their guests very well.

I had a great time staying at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki and love all the staffs working there. They were just so friendly and helpful... wish I could stay there a little bit longer :( may be next time!!! BTW, thank you for everything! You guys are the best!. God bless you all and keep up the good work!

Perfect location in a quiet side street just a minute away from all the action in Asakusa. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, I'll definitely try and stay here again if I'm in Tokyo.

In simple words, The best one