Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

It's a little bit noisy when you stay at first floor, cause the staff will be off at 1 am, and the noise of saying goodbye always wake us up. All the rest of them, it's excellent. Will come again.

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Taiwan

I just stay there for a night. Overall, it's great. The place is clean and easy to find. The Staffs are so friendly and helpful

Loved it!

• 10th Jun 2015

good hostel. Location is pretty good but not amazing. It is near to a metro station but it's further north than I would like to be, if I were in Tokyo again. There are one or two things to do in the immediate area but most things are at least a 30 minute journey away. However I think it is probably difficult/expensive for a hostel to be closer to the main action in Tokyo, so you can probably not expect a better location for the price. Everything else about the hostel was very nice.

This was the best hostel we've ever stayed at. Never been somewhere with such friendly, genuine staff and such a great culture among the people staying there. We slept in the traditional Japanese style room, and the futons were incredibly comfortable.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. Thanks.

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Thailand

a good place to stay!!! with good location and friendly staff. i had a wonderful experiences staying here, meeting many new foreign friends.

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Thailand

had a great stay!staff was really nice and eveyting was clean and up to standard! Khaosan never disappoints me:D

Awesome place and friendly staff.

I really enjoyed my time staying here! The staff is very friendly and they take the time to get to know you. The hostel itself is in a great location with easy access. The rooms are nicely sized, the beds are comfortable, and everything is very clean. I would stay here again just because the staff is so great!

Great hostel! Very clean and staff are friendly and welcoming. The location is ok, very close to a metro station and near the historic / traditional area of Tokyo, but not very central. Still easy to get around from there though.

ห้องอาบน้ำเล็กไปหน่อย แต่ทำเลดีใกล้สถานที่ท่องเที่ยว Very small bathroom , good location

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Thailand

Khaosan Kabuki is simply perfect for backpackers and anyone looking for a reasonably priced, fun and pleasant place to stay. The location is superb, the staff incredibly friendly and they have prepared lots of recommendations to do in and outside Tokyo. I will definitely try to book at Kabuki next time I visit Tokyo!

Eri and Ami were super helpful and delightful! They were always willing to give good tips and had great jokes. The hostel was also a great location and I loved the common room!

Thank you very much Kana for your email to me. It was nice to stay in kabuki hostel and also got the souvenir. Hope when I visit Tokyo again, I can stay in your hostel.

Couldn't recommend more. Extremely helpful staff, well located. The though of the hostel and writing this review makes me want to go back to hostel/tokyo. I forgot my jeans at hostel, only realised after I left Japan. They have offered to ship it back to me in the UK and refused to take shipping charges from me. I have no words to thank you !!! Where else would you see that ?

A pleasant hostel to stay in with a nice atmosphere in it which started before I arrived. The welcome email with instructions of how to get there and what tickets to purchase at the airport made it a breeze to get there in one piece. The welcome and wealth of knowledge the team there possess is excellent and I couldn't fault their restaurant recommendations at all! The rooms are a little small, but cosy and well equipped and I had many good nights sleep here. I will return here in the future :)

I stayed here for only a single night but this was definitely the best hostel I stayed in in Japan! Staff was friendly and the common room was very conducive for meeting new friends!

• 1st Jun 2015
  • Singapore

Excellent hostel! I had a great stay and would stay again.

• 31st May 2015

The greatest hostel i've ever been !