Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

1933 Total Reviews

One of the best hostels in Tokyo, hands down! Great location, great facilities, and most of all, wonderful staff! Naoto, Ami, and Eri are some of the nicest people I've met in Japan! I could go on with the superlatives but all in all, I highly recommend this hostel to anybody who's traveling to Tokyo. If you're going to be in Tokyo, you should definitely stay here!

• 5th Jul 2015

I loved this hostel. It has great location, great people, great beds :) I am for sure coming back there. I can recommend this place to anyone.

Staff here were awesome! Good location

This is the right place to stay in Tokyo, very close to the subway, restaurants shopping , but especially the staff (Naoto, Kana, Hiromi, Ami and Eri), what a nice people, definitely we will recommend Japan and the Japanese people Matane Domo Arigato Carlos & Julmyth

Everything was wonderful! It was my second time staying here, and the staff were just as lovely as they were two years ago. I'll definitely stay here again.

This hostel is the Best i have ever been, good location, very clean and the staff is very helpfull !

• 2nd Jul 2015

Best Guest House on Asakusa zone . Good location nearby train Station a lot of restaurant. Staff very helpful like a good Friend.

• Thailand

Very good

• Hong Kong

Arrived at 2am, owners woke up at my call to get me in and settled, they were extremely helpful answering all my questions with detailed options for my day, I had a bad drunk incident and brought home someone not staying, by contract could have been out 10,000yen but they heard out my situation, A+ staff, great facilities super clean, locker with lock, safe area, cool vibe with local travelers bar created by them at a nearby partner hostel. Location is key, close to Akibara, subway jr line, 👌

I and my friends recommend Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki. The room was quite big enough and clean. The receptionist really helpful and friendly to us. Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki also had Kimono that we can try and take a picture. It was really fun.

Centrally located and very friendly and helpful staff.

Great value for money for Tokyo staff are amazing amd had a great atmosphere

Good location, good English staff, good place to meet other travelers

This hostel is great. The lounge is a good place to meet people. The staff is very friendly and the girls are cute!

A fantastic hostel!! The location is great, right by sensouji. If you're looking for cheap food, an Ozeki supermarket is right across the street. It's easy to get around to other parts of Tokyo from here since the metro is only a 5 minute walk away. The hostel itself is very clean and well kept, and it has the best common room I have seen in a hostel--people actually hangout in there! But the best part of the hostel is the staff. Super kind and helpful, and Eri-san is adorable! :]

Great spot, a very clean and friendly hostel!

Great experience

We had a fabulous stay. The staff were friendly and helpful. They are really there for their customers and are thoughtful. We got a free upgrade to a private room too.

• 24th Jun 2015

It was an Excellent live in Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki, really kind staff provide best service there!

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • Hong Kong

I would like to thank all the staff that's working at the hostel! You guys truly made my week in Tokyo wonderful!