Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Everything is very good and comfort for all guests. Love this and will visit this again soon.

We stayed at this hostel for 5 nights and we had a fantastic time. Very quiet while you are trying to sleep, which is awesome. Hostel staff were super friendly and helpful, we would absolutely stay here again! Thank you Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki!

Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki is a very well-located and clean hostel. The staff are extremely helpful, and the rooms are clean and quiet. Toilets are also very clean and well-equipped. Common-area could have a bit more facilities like a water dispenser, but the individual lockers in the room are really great!

We enjoyed our stay ay Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki - its highly recommended! The hostel was sooooo near Senso-ji and trains/subway... Theres always something to do, eat and see anytime of the day. We' definitely choose Khaosan Kabuki on our next stay in Tokyo!

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Philippines

Not a very warm and welcoming atmosphere. The staff is helpful only to a certain degree.

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Austria

Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki made us feel really welcome. The hostel has a really nice community feel and everyone talks to each other, something you don't get at a lot of hostels. They made us tea on arrival and even made us dinner at the hot pot party they hosted. We really enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to others.

• 11th Nov 2014

This was my second trip to Japan, the second time I chose to stay in Kabuki, and I wasn't in any way disappointed. This hostel is located very close to a metro station, the facilities are well maintained and very clean, the staff are super-nice, friendly and helpful and the common area is conducive to meeting fellow travelers. In short, Kabuki delivers all I expect from a hostel and I'm certain the next time I visit Tokyo I will stay there too!

Very kind and helpful staff, great location, overall a very nice place!

• 9th Nov 2014

If you want to meet people this is a nice place to start. Clean and in a decent location (in relation to all Tokyo hostels which are all out of the way). Staff are great and will go out of their way to help you. Will be back :)

We had a great stay in Kabuki. Great location, room very comfortable, clean bath room, comfy bed, very nice lounge, quick wi-fi access. staff also very helpful.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Indonesia

The staff is very nice and helpful and the location is very convenient as well. Very close to the metro station but a little bit hidden in a small typical lane so it's also quite!

The hostel is pretty convenient for backpackers like me. The staff are very nice, friendly, accommodating, and honest. They extend their help whenever possible. The guests are awesome too! My belongings are kept safe, and I had a great experience.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Philippines

Really enjoyed the area and the vibe in Asakasa. I think the staff should sell their area more instead of just telling people to head to other suburbs :)

very good location, we can walk to the subway station within 5 mins.

Best hostel in the world, the staff is the best, they will go out of there way to help and guide you. Great location, close to subway and train lines. Quiet neighbourhood, close to sightseeing places!!

The staff were very friendly and helpful and spoke great English, plus the facilities were clean. Overall, the atmosphere was excellent - great mix of nationalities and people but not too noisey and party. I will stay here again next time I visit Japan as it is in a perfect location to travel around Tokyo.

staff were amazing. had a really good sleep and had a difficult time getting out of bed! everything was clean---cleanest place i've stayed at during my one week stay in Tokyo (i was there for 8 days but only stayed here during my last night). The common room had LOTS of tips/brochures on where to go, what to do around the area. Free coffee/tea. Really good location 1 minute walk from Metro!

Staff were excellent and the place is very clean and secure. Would definitely recommend to others. Wifi wasn't great but was ok. Again can't say enough about the staff, absolutely excellent!

The staff were very nice, but I wish the place to throw our refuse was not in the kitchen right next to our dining table.