Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Good location near to the subway so easy to get around the rest of Tokyo. Very clean and comfortable and excellent staff. Was a bit quiet while we were there but maybe time of the year. Definitely recommended.

Absolutely amazing stay. Friendly staff, comfortable facility and very safe. Will be back again.

Comfy and clean hostel with good location. I would definitely recommend this hostel for my friends. We slept soundly and enjoyed the common room as well. The staff spoke good English :)

Perfect place excellently located in Asakusa. Great value for money! We were a family of four adults that got a room for ourselves. Recommended!!

We had a great time at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki and were lucky enough to get upgraded to a twin room upon arrival. The staff were extremely helpful and the location was perfect!

• 29th Oct 2014

A brilliant place to stay in Tokyo if you don't want to splash out on big hotel prices. Location in Asakusa is excellent, near Senso-ji and other tourist spots, and just a few minutes walk to the closest subway station. The staff were super friendly and spoke great English, which made the experience of travelling to Japan for the first time that bit easier. I stayed in a private room with an en-suite bathroom - very clean and comfortable. Would stay again if in Tokyo.

Nice and helpful staff, clean hostel, good location within 2 min from Akasuka station. I arrived late at night, and Naoto directed me to the hostel by phone.

great place to stay and staff were all very helpful. great recommendations on shops and such like, would be more than willing to come and stay here again

Had a great time at Kabuki. Only recommendation to the hostel is to provide some curtains around the beds to provide privacy and protection from other guests turing on the light

There was only one day but it was like be at home. The personal is awesome, very kind and nice. thank yu very much for your gentleness!! In one word.... EXCELLENT

Very friendly staff and great location at the old town Asakusa 2 min walk from the amazing temple Senso Ji. Subways and train stations 5 minutes away. Def recommend!

Great hostel in Asakusa area of Tokyo. Near great shopping, fantastic restaurants , some interesting sights and metro station. Staff is fantastic. Best I've come across in my travels. No question was too difficult, no request was turned down. Excellent ensuite bathroom and shower. Great area to explore around hotel. Beds are comfortable. Lots of people socialize in the main area. I highly recommend this hostel.

Great place to stay when visiting Tokyo. I don't have anything bad to say.

• 24th Oct 2014

It was great - actually close to perfection. Only thing is that I found my room open (unlocked) after they cleaned the room and also, my personal locker (3C 2) was a PAIN to lock and unlock, I wasted so much time trying to make it work. But all this is nothing compared to the amazing time I had - Staff is great, commune room is chilled, location perfect, etc.

• 22nd Oct 2014

Really lovely staff, so helpful. Comfy beds and quiet, dark rooms - easy to find also.

Excellent place to stay. The staff were some of the best people i've ever meet and super friendly and helpful! Would def stay again when I come back

Very helpful staff. Location is perfect.

The staff here are fabulous - friendly, fun, helpful and accommodating. They were definitely the highlight of this hostel. Facilities were great, beds comfortable, and it was nice and quiet. (This definitely isn't a party hostel if that's what you're looking for.) The location can't be beat for exploring the old neighborhoods of Asakusa and was about 5-10 minutes from subway/train. I would definitely stay here again.

Very good hostel to stay at with your mates. I stayed for 4 nights in a 2 double bunk bed (up and down). Common room was great loved theres a free pc that i could check my emails and the staff was very friendly serving you tea and welcoming you and saying goodbye. Would come back and stay here again!

The perfect place to stay for a few nights, the dorms are comfortable and don't lack space to drop your bags. Clean and handy, the facilities are just what is needed to feel at home and the staff will help you make your stay even more enjoyable. I'd recommend this place to anyone!

• 17th Oct 2014