Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

The best hostel in Tokyo! The room is big when keeping in mind it's in Tokyo, everything is clean and the staff is awesome. The location is the best in Asakusa (where majority of hostels are) close to subway. What I like the most is the atmosphere that is very welcoming and you feel like at home as much as it's possible in a hostel. Staying in this hostel can really make your experience in Tokyo even better.

I actually checked in at this place three times whenever I returned back to Tokyo when travelling around in Japan recently. The staff are excellent, friendly and helpful. They often organised various social evening events and it made a great place to mix with other travelers. Rooms could get a bit hot but there is air con in all the rooms. Very good value for Tokyo and in a great location near to Asakusa metro lines.

was amazing hostel , enjoyed my stay for ultra japan

The location of the hostel was brilliant and the place was kept really clean and safe. The staff was very friendly and offered help and advice for getting around and was very responsive to any requests for help. We had a great experience and would definitely stay at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki again.

• 26th Sep 2014
  • Singapore

we love stay at Khaosan Kabuki.the place is strategic.The staff are friendly to help us to find informetion. We will recommended friends go to there. Linda Linda (from Medan-Indonesia)

This was my first time to stay in hostel. The room was clean and comfortable. The hostel was just like a big family,everyone was so nice and friendly. I even watched the last episode of my favorite drama! I found it was interesting to meet new friends here, I hope that I could stay here again.

My home away from home, I come here every time when I'm in Tokyo. You should too!

The location is strategic,near with Asakusa station.The staff are friendly and help us to search location to a place.I will recommended my friends go to there.

I actually loved staying here! I don't have anything negative to say. The location is superb and subway is very close by. Staff were very helpful too!

Everything was awesome!

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • Finland

Love the hostel and our stay in tokyo

This was the best hostel that we stayed at in Japan! Staff were friendly and extremely helpful. Thank you for making our stay in osaka memorable.

I was only staying here the one night but you can see it is a good and well run hostel. I'm going back in a week's time as I fly back from Tokyo. That shows a good endorsement

Special shout out to the friendly staff who gave recommendations and made sure that we enjoyed our stay without a hitch!

• 18th Sep 2014
  • Singapore

I love the tatami room! It's not very expensive and I had a great stay there. Very convenient and near to the Kaminarimon and 2 stations. Nice! I will definately recommend this place to my friends and come back for another stay!

• 18th Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

Best hostel you'll be able to stay in Tokyo. Book in advance because the hostel is very popular especially during weekends. Very friendly and helpful staff. Very clean rooms and amenities. Four thumbs up!

I literally cannot think of any complaints. The room was super comfortable, the common area was nice, the location Asakusa is amazing, everything was clean, and I wound up coming on one of their free dinner nights! The girl at reception, Kana, was super friendly and even gave me some cool recommendations for the next leg of my travels. I'll definitely be back!!

Great hostel. The staff really did everything to ensure that I and other guests had a great stay in Tokyo. The hostel was clean and had all the facilities I needed, whilst being close to the Subway. I'd definitely recommend staying here and I hope I will again.

Very friendly staff. Great place.

The best hostel I've stayed in. Very convenient location with easy access to major train lines. Brilliant staff and facilities. The only thing that could be improved is to add curtains to the beds. Apart from that, everything is perfect and I will definitely be returning in the near future.

• 15th Sep 2014