Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Had a great time at Kabuki. Only recommendation to the hostel is to provide some curtains around the beds to provide privacy and protection from other guests turing on the light

There was only one day but it was like be at home. The personal is awesome, very kind and nice. thank yu very much for your gentleness!! In one word.... EXCELLENT

Very friendly staff and great location at the old town Asakusa 2 min walk from the amazing temple Senso Ji. Subways and train stations 5 minutes away. Def recommend!

Great hostel in Asakusa area of Tokyo. Near great shopping, fantastic restaurants , some interesting sights and metro station. Staff is fantastic. Best I've come across in my travels. No question was too difficult, no request was turned down. Excellent ensuite bathroom and shower. Great area to explore around hotel. Beds are comfortable. Lots of people socialize in the main area. I highly recommend this hostel.

Great place to stay when visiting Tokyo. I don't have anything bad to say.

• 24th Oct 2014

It was great - actually close to perfection. Only thing is that I found my room open (unlocked) after they cleaned the room and also, my personal locker (3C 2) was a PAIN to lock and unlock, I wasted so much time trying to make it work. But all this is nothing compared to the amazing time I had - Staff is great, commune room is chilled, location perfect, etc.

• 22nd Oct 2014

Really lovely staff, so helpful. Comfy beds and quiet, dark rooms - easy to find also.

Excellent place to stay. The staff were some of the best people i've ever meet and super friendly and helpful! Would def stay again when I come back

Very helpful staff. Location is perfect.

The staff here are fabulous - friendly, fun, helpful and accommodating. They were definitely the highlight of this hostel. Facilities were great, beds comfortable, and it was nice and quiet. (This definitely isn't a party hostel if that's what you're looking for.) The location can't be beat for exploring the old neighborhoods of Asakusa and was about 5-10 minutes from subway/train. I would definitely stay here again.

Very good hostel to stay at with your mates. I stayed for 4 nights in a 2 double bunk bed (up and down). Common room was great loved theres a free pc that i could check my emails and the staff was very friendly serving you tea and welcoming you and saying goodbye. Would come back and stay here again!

The perfect place to stay for a few nights, the dorms are comfortable and don't lack space to drop your bags. Clean and handy, the facilities are just what is needed to feel at home and the staff will help you make your stay even more enjoyable. I'd recommend this place to anyone!

• 17th Oct 2014

Good location. Staff are very friendly and helpful.

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

Sound staff and area, needs a bar or something to make it a more social fun place.

• 16th Oct 2014

Simply the best hostel i've ever stayed it! I really enjoyed more my days in Tokyo thanks to the help of the hostel staff. I will definitely stay there the next time I visit Tokyo. Thank you very much, Khaosa Tokyo Kabuki.

• 15th Oct 2014
  • Mexico

Thank you for making it a pleasant stay. I talked to Hiromi for a bit and I always enjoy talking to the staff to get their views on things. I really like the Khaosan hostels.

• 15th Oct 2014

The most proficient,friendly, professional personal i have met in a hostel and always with a smile. Facilities brand new, location next in subway station in the heart of Asakusa, very clean, well organized, part of my unforgettable experience in Japan.Thanks guys , see you next time!

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Greece

I liked my first experience at this hostel that I came back again when returning to Tokyo

Lovely place — staff are helpful and full of personality, room was comfy and clean, and there was a good atmosphere in the common room and hostel in general. Highly recommended.

Excellent services and good staff interaction.

• 12th Oct 2014