Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

All I have are praises for this hostel and its staff. The place is perfectly located (its easy to get there and has lots of stuff to see near by). The rooms are very nice,comfortable and clean, also there are not outside noises at night. The living room is great, its not a generic kitchen like in most places. All this is thanks to the great staff, who works a lot to keep this hostel top notch, they are very friendly and very helpful too, they make you feel like they family.

Amazing staff and a very good location

VERY VERY VERY Friendly and helpful staff! They were great about letting us store our luggage when we left for a few days and fun to talk to. The rooms were clean and pretty spacious - a great deal! My only critique would be the directions to the hostel on the site. They only get you to the train station - then you're on your own (which is VERY hard in Tokyo). Googlemaps directions to bring with you instead of trusting theirs.

• 15th Mar 2014

Thank you for your wonderful comment and review!! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your travel!! And we try to think about our map of website! And in the reception, we have a lot of maps for popular places in Tokyo. So, please ask us anytime!! We hope to see you again soon!!

I had a lovely time staying here! Thank you for your hospitality and your friendliness during my stay and I don't really have anything to criticize!

• 15th Mar 2014

Felt a little dark in the room, maybe paint rooms a bit more funky, lighter?

• 14th Mar 2014

There were 2 staff members at the reception when I went with my friend to enquire about something in the neighbourhood. One was busy checking in a guest, so I directed my question at the other staff member. The staff member whom I did not ask decided to interject and said she's busy checking in a guest so maybe I should come back some other time. Given that I did not even pose the question to her, her reaction was rude and uncalled for, since the other staff member was willing to help.

Best guesthouse ever ! Staff is amazing, perfect location, nice atmosphère....like it ! Definitly be back

Great place to stay in Tokyo. Convenient and cosy. Will definitely be back!

• 8th Mar 2014
  • Malaysia

I had a really good time staying at Kabuki. The staff there were super nice and friendly. I will definitely go back when I visit Tokyo again!

one of the best places I stayed in japan, was cosy and the staff where lovely

Great location in an authentic japanese area away from all the hectic nightlife. The hostel was immaculately clean and was continuously cleaned throughtout the day. The facilities were great. Good wifi, free tea and filter coffee and the ablutions were very good. The staff were amazing and extremely helpful. They really wanted to make your stay worthwhile and enjoyable.

This guesthouse is the best EVER ! The staff is amazing and atmosphere too. Please go and enjoy ! Meilleur guesthouse de toute ma vie. Les employés sont extraordinaires et l'atmosphère est vraiment génial. Je vous suggère fortement l'endroit, il en vaut la peine !

I've been traveling for 6 months or so, and this is by far the best hostel I've been to. Mostly because of the working staff. Highly recommended!

Staff is so helpful and friendly. I must say this is one of the best hostels I ever stayed.

Staff was extremly helpful. My double room was just excellent. Everything was clean and nice. Thank you!

Thank you for your wonderful review!! We are very happy to hear that you liked our room!! And It was nice to spend time together!! We hope to see you again soon!!

This Hostel is clean and comfortable. Location is good, near station and Senso-ji and Kaminari-Mon. Staff here are so kind and good people. I really enjoyed my stay. I’d like to stay again.

• 28th Feb 2014
  • Japan

I love to stay there,nice clean and friendly service. may one day stay there again , thanks Kana and Subasa

• 27th Feb 2014
  • Indonesia

Thank you for your good comment!! It was nice to spend with you!! And we hope you enjoyed Japanese costume too!! See you again soon!!

My favourite place I've stayed at in Tokyo! Really fun, dedicated staff, great common room to meet people, and fantastic, clean rooms. Also, you'll meet Japanese people at this hostel! Always a plus. And it's got really great location, smack-bang in Asakusa, less than two-minutes to all the best places to eat.

This hostel is really awesome. The staff will try to do everything within their power to make your stay enjoyable, including insider information about locations or requests to use the facilities even before check-in, all you have to do is ask. The central location near the Kaminari gate makes it a good starting spot for sightseeing tours. I just found the in-room lockers a bit small and you can't reach it by JR lines, so you might reconsider getting a Kanto-area pass.

• 26th Feb 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and comment!! We were happy to spend time with you! 東京の観光を、たのしんでもらえたなら、うれしいです! ぜひ、また、きてくださいね!まってます!(^o^)/

This is a superb hostel where you feel welcome the moment you walk through the door. Much of this has to do with the staff, who clearly work well together as a team. The general atmosphere is warm and friendly and the location unbeatable, with easy access to the transport network and almost next door to Senso-ji temple. Dorms are spacious and thoughtfully decorated. Some great affordable restaurants nearby. My only regret is that I only had a short stopover. Will definitely go back sometime!

Thank you for your wonderful review and nice comment!! We are so happy to hear that you liked our place and want to come back!! It was just a short time, so, lets talk more next time!! We will let you know our recommended restaurants.^^ See you again someday soon!!