Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory Reviews

2-1-4 Nishi-Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

i love the place, the staff, the common room, the room. Excellent!

• 4th Sep 2014
  • Indonesia

Though this should have been a very lovely stay, I have to say that it was almost ruined by the staff. The hostel itself was in a great location, and was pretty clean and easy to access. My room had everything I needed and the hostel should have been one of the best I have stayed in. However, the staff were some of the most unpleasant people I have ever met in my life, making me anxious to leave practically as soon as I had arrived. I just can't emphasise enough how disappointed I was with them.

• 2nd Sep 2014

Very good hostel good location by the metro ginza line very nice and welcoming staff highly recomended

friendly staff, located near to the train station

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Malaysia

Really good place to stay at. Very clean and great area to stay at. No issue at all with anything. Room is small but the price is good.

• 23rd Aug 2014

The members of staff have been very kind to us and helped us gathering information about things weekend wanted to see and visit. It's a very nice place.

The hostel was very clean and the staff were super friendly.

• 21st Aug 2014

Would love to come again soon!

• Israel

It was a unique experience. But I will try it again if I have to and will recommend to my friends on low budget

• 21st Aug 2014

Adorable staff, very nice room and hostel :)

• 20th Aug 2014

It was a very nice hostel with a great staff but the WiFi in our rooms was bad and kept disconnecting because there wasn't WiFi on every floor which was a bit annoying.

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

Very clean, friendly staff that speaks good english, very well decorated... My favorite stay in Tokyo. There was a bathroom with the dorm, which is always nice. The common areas are a great place to meet people and chill. I would recommend it.

staff is very kind and facilities also good and clean !

• 30th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Lovely staff, really nice rooms, and nice area! I will definitely come back to Khaosan :)

Cool staff. A really good option to have fun in Tokyo!

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Very nice place, really enjoy using the kitchen. Let me feel like stay at home . Thanks so much ~ !

• 9th Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

Just wondering how come foursome room is smaller than threesome...doh.except this all is awaesome:)

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

When staying at Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory, we were relaxed and felt free because of the friendly staff as well as other guests. I especially enjoyed the kitchen time, breakfast and snacks. We had the family trip in Tokyo for 9 days.Itis a pity that we couldn't stay there for all the 8 nights. Next time, we are sure to stay at Khaosan.

• 2nd Jul 2014

I love JP , love Khaosan hostel

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Taiwan

This Khaosan is more a place for small groups travelling to Tokyo e.g. families that benefit from the low prices for a 4 bunk bed room. Indeed it has good facilities, the location is PERFECT and everything is clean and modern. BUT: don't expect any traveller and backpacker atmosphere. It's more like one of those big hostels you probably know from European capitals like wombats just a bit smaller. If you're looking for a comfy place to sleep in a touristic area, then you'll enjoy the Laboratory!

« first « Prev 1 2 3