Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory Reviews

2-1-4 Nishi-Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Good location!

it will be good if there is a locker in room.

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Taiwan

We had private room. We saw "hair" in the bath tube on the first day when we arrived, good I had desinfection spray with me... The ground in the room was really really sticky, and the hostel doesn't provide slippers, so I right away bought a pair. They clean the bathroom every two days, which I think is good. But we didn't take the service due to our plans. Generally it was ok, but things could be better.

Brilliant hostel to start off the trip. Close to the metro for ease of travel. Staff are friendly and helpful and facilities are clean.

Comfortable ,near Tawaramachi subways / Rox/Donquijote

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Thailand

Staff were so lovely and helpful!! My only grumble was blood stains on my duvet. Location was awesome and the bathrooms were nice and clean.

The hostel was very close to the station and easy to find. It's near a temple and a lot of nice stores. The room was very clean and comfortable. We stayed in a three person dorm which had plenty of space for us. The room and facility was also very pretty so it didn't feel like being in a depressing bland room. The kitchen was spacious and the laundry facility worked well. My only complaint is that the wifi was fairly slow. I'll definitely go back to this hostel if I return to tokyo.

• 3rd Jun 2015

The beds are uncomfortable. It cause the pain on my back.

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

great staff, they make this place. dorms were good. no complaints.

I stay in this hotel with two of my friends and choose triple private room. This hotel is clean enough and they have complete facilities. Only one thing, the bathroom in our room is look like old, so we prefer take a bath in share bathroom which is more clean and we feel more comfortable. Snyway this is good hotel and they have friendly staff.

I really enjoyed my stay at Khoasan Laboratory. It was comfortable and the staff was very friendly!

• 31st May 2015

Very friendly and helpful staff, convenient location, awesomely comfortable beds, and the room was roomy and clean. I recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Tokyo-Asakusa area.

• 31st May 2015
  • Thailand

Good location, it is very close from Metro station.

All the staff at this hostel were so friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed my stay. The rooms were clean and having an ensuite bathroom was nice. The privacy curtains around the beds were also a nice touch. My only complaint is that the wifi in my room was quite bad but I found that if you went upstairs to the kitchen it was better.

The best part about here is the staffs. The friendliness, cheerfullness and also excellent communicatio skills made our one day stay there memorable. Will there longer anytime.

• 30th May 2015
  • Malaysia

I love staying at Khaosan tokyo Laboratory. The place is so clean, even the bathroom, laundry room, and the kitchen. The staff is really helpful. They have many recommendation place, brochures, and maps! If I'm going back to Japan, I'll stay at your hostel again! :)

• 26th May 2015
  • Indonesia

Staff were helpful and friendly, provided very useful information about the hostel and areas near it. Room was clean and facilities were comprehensive, you can find everything you want for a short stay. Really enjoyed the stay.

• 25th May 2015
  • Hong Kong
  • All Male Group, 18-24

One of the best hostels I have stayed in. Staff are fantastic, location is great and the facilities are excellent.

lovely clean hostel with super nice staff~ I liked the style of the kitchen. there is no locker in the room, but if you want to lock something you can do that in front of the reception area. I think that's okay.^^

Goodlike it