Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory Reviews

2-1-4 Nishi-Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

The beds were very comfortable and the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Also the location is great.

• 20th Aug 2015

I had a great time at Khaosan Laboratory!

• 18th Aug 2015

I received a cute sweet when I left the hostel. I love it so much!

We are very like stay at Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory! Next time we want to stay again

The staff were friendly, they spoke excellent English and they were ready to help with any questions we had. The hostel was clean comfortable and offered many facilities with towels and other things available to hire at reasonable rates. There were free events which brought people together and made for fun and social evenings. The location was also excellent. I highly recommend this hostel :) i'll miss everyone.

I love this place! Made friends from all over the country, clean, convenient and hip place to stay

• 12th Aug 2015
  • Singapore

Everything about my stay this wee was just wonderful. Beautiful Hostel, great facilities, wonderfully friendly staff. And I loved the area. Really glad I stayed in LaboLabo!

• 12th Aug 2015

Great staff! Really awesome to talk to some of the staff members! Not sure if 100% honesty was there, but that is part of the traditional culture here. Also, wish the location was closer to a JR line station.

• 11th Aug 2015

Like the place, easy to go subway and around there have family mart and 24hours shop. Convenient:)

This place exceeded our expectations, the environment was fun and vibrant and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. the location of the hostel is close to shops and transport, we enjoyed our stay and would recommend!!

• 10th Aug 2015

Staying at Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory was a wise decision. The price was great and in return I was able to stay at a hostle that provided a safe environment with a great location. All stations are very close to the hostel, longest i had to walk was 10 minutes. the staff was very kind and helpful. They were able to give me any necessary travel information as well as suggest many places to visit.

• 7th Aug 2015

Friendly and English speaker staffs. Will definitely go back again when I back to Tokyo next time.

• 5th Aug 2015
  • Malaysia

This hostel was absolutely lovely and I would highly recommend it to other travellers. The rooms were clean, comfy and the air conditioning was a god send! The staff were incredibly polite and the range of information you can get from them and pick up from the homemade leaflets was first class and much needed for a newbie to Japan

• 4th Aug 2015

Shizu and Erina were very welcoming especially to our two young boys. Good helpful information displayed around the hostel. A short 2 station subway to reach Ueno where you can use JR trains.

Reasonably good, clean facilities.

The staff is incredibly nice. The only thing i would like to say is that it is a little absurd, and not helthy neither ecological to sleep under a big duvet with strong air conditioning, while outside is 35 C. It would be better avoid duvet and strongly recommand to conserve energy setting air conditioners to 25-28 C.

• 31st Jul 2015

The air condition need to be fix.

• 28th Jul 2015

Nice comfortable hostel. Generally more of a family crowd so not that much opportunity to socialise with other guests and the layout was such that you didn't really just bump into or hang out with others like in other hostels I've stayed at. Nice to have a bathroom in each dorm.

The mattress is very high too soft to sleep.

• 28th Jul 2015
  • Thailand
  • All Male Group, 41+

Nice staying at Khaosan Laboratory for 4 night in our budget trip. Staff are all friendly and helpful. The location is far away from station for 5 minutes walk. The sleeping quality depends on the other partners in dormitory. Anyway love the atmosphere of this hostel.

• 25th Jul 2015