Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory Reviews

2-1-4 Nishi-Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

The mattress is very high too soft to sleep.

• 28th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 41+

I've been in many hostels in Europe and this was my first hostel in japan. It is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful with directions and recommendations. The style/design of the interior and the rooms was refreshing and thought-out. Security was good and it's in a cool neighbor hood of Tokyo, walking distance from a very cool temple and many restaurants. The whole place had a very welcoming and positive vibe. I highly recommend!

The toilet flushing "power" is not enough, try harder! When ...after, you know....>,

• 21st Jul 2015
  • Hong Kong

I have stayed at other branches of Khaosan and Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory sounded interesting. I was not disappointed and I will definitely consider staying here again. I visit Tokyo at least once a year and am attempting to do more business and come here 3-4 times a year. I like the Asakusa area. It is well connected to both Narita and Haneda airports and there is plenty to see and do in Asakusa.

Good location close to Asakusa district. Friendly, helpful staff.

untill we meet again ..for sure :D

• 11th Jul 2015
  • Thailand

Nice hostel in Asakusa region, close to the Sensoji temple. Friendly staff and good beds!

Everything great except internet in rooms and that is really annoying

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Mexico

it's a very nice hostel! the staff are helpful and fun. the location is convenient. it's easy to come from the airport. would come back again.

Nice hostel with no complaints but the pictures look better. Each dorm has it's own bathroom which is a treat. Staff extremely friendly, helpful and kind. Great location to see the sights of Tokyo!

Great location and lovely welcoming staff! I especially liked the rest area with the soft floor and the fake grass upstairs.

I like this hotel. Near Subway station and can walk to Sensoji Temple. Easy to conect to Ueno JR Station.

• 8th Jul 2015
  • Thailand

Nice staff, uncomfortable mattress, and small share kitchen.

• 6th Jul 2015

The staff are so friendly and I have stayed at other khaosan hostel and this is the best of the Khaosan I have stayed at. I very much enjoyed my stay and would come back.

The staff had exceptionally good English, and were very interested in our well being and trip. Easy to get recommendations for things to do and where to eat in the local area.

• 5th Jul 2015
  • Norway

friendly and helpful staffs. She helped me translate japanese label of a product I had brought with clearly understanding.

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Thailand

A wonderful place to stay! Walking distance to some of the great sites as well as easy access to both trains and subway. The staff here are incredibly friendly and happy to help, rooms are nicely air conditioned and comfortable and the kitchen facilities are superb! In short, great location, awesome people and fantastic facilities - Do it!

Friendly stafss and good location.

Great location, super friendly and helpful staff, clean, and safe. My friend and I stayed for 3 nights and honestly didn't spend much time at the hostel, since we were too busy enjoying Tokyo! Great as a "crash pad" in a cool neighborhood. We also stayed at Khaosan Kyoto, and were very impressed with this small chain of hostels.

We had a lovely time here! The staff is super friendly, and the rooms are clean and pretty spacious compared to other hostels we have stayed at.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5