Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory Reviews

2-1-4 Nishi-Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

The Staff are nice and helpful. Map are given. Less than 5mins walk to nearest subway, which is very convenient. Supermarket, convenience store ,food store and restaurant are nearby. It's also close to kaminarimon as well, and my group were lucky enough to see the parade of people there.

• 15th May 2015
  • Hong Kong

WIFI on the 4th floor is on and off, and sometimes is very poor.

• 14th May 2015
  • Indonesia

Had a brilliant time at this hostel. I only stayed for one night but i would definitely stay again, i discovered this little gem during my last night in tokyo. I'd certainly stay again, the staff had all the answers to my questions in really good english, the bed was on point and the atmosphere was great. Thanks to all the staff at khaosan for a great stay.

Staffs are very service-mind. Facility is very clean. Good location. The bed is a little bit soft. Used 2-3 days to be get used to it.

• 10th May 2015
  • Thailand

Sweet and helpful staffs, you can ask them any questions. The hostel is super clean, I wad impressed. Lot of services, facilities and activities. Near the metro station and 15 of walk from the JRline (Ueno station), easy to travel anywhere in Tokyo or around the city. Great location in Asakusa near the temple and lot of restaurants and shops around!

Good location very near to subway station. A lot of restaurants around hostel. Clean room. and good service and very friendly from reception. Just blanket cover is a bit old.

• 7th May 2015
  • Thailand

Very nice hostel! Location is excellent! Staff is very friendly. Rooms are clean and comfortable.

• 3rd May 2015
  • Russia

Very good. The staff was friendly. The room are good and original. Would totally go again.

We stayed at room 405, the bathroom was nicely cleaned, but the room's kind of dusty. It wasn't so obvious that people would notice it, but me and my mother have allergic rhinitis in some degree so we were very fast to notice this. I always had running nose and sneeze even though I took antihistamine drug every night. Maybe it's just that room alone, but ppl with severe allergy shouldn't stay in that room. And the WiFi was really bad in that room, outside the room near the lift was OK though..

• 1st May 2015
  • Thailand

We got a private room for three people. The private bathroom, while nice to have, was odd: it had a small bath and shower, but the design was such that the curtain didn't prevent water from splashing on the floor. Our bathroom floor ended up soaking wet despite being careful. The price didn't seem competitive with other hostels I stayed at on this trip. The kitchen, balcony, and common areas are awesome and full of colour.

We had a nice stay. Thanks!

Good location, and friendly staffs

It was a great 3 day stay here. Staff is very accommodating and speak good English. Cleanliness was excellent even in the shared bathroom. I would return to this hostel again on my next Tokyo trip.

• 20th Apr 2015

can be better.

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Hong Kong

Clean and near subway station.

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Thailand

The place was in great location near metro and shopping mall. Staff was helpful with loads of information and speak good English. But we got the room on the road side, the wall was very thin. We could hear the noise outside so clearly. And the mattress was so soft, it made your shape when you lay down, not so comfortable.

Loved our stay here! Staff is amazing and facilities are clean. Very close to the subway which is extremely convenient!

Staff are very friendly and always willing to help us. We arrived at Haneda very late night and wanna use express delivery to send our suitcase to the Hotel because we have to go to Kawaguchiko for 1 night.And they allowed us to bring ours suitcase to hotel one day before we arrive. This is very helpful! They have lots of information for advice us when we want go anywhere. The room is fit for 3 pax. The room was Ok but i think the sheet of bed had a lot of dust more than I though...

• 13th Apr 2015
  • Thailand

Asakusa us a nice area and this hostel is located by multiple metro stops. Definitely a good base for exploring Tokyo

A very bright and cheerful hostel and friendly staff. My dorm room had an ensuite bathroom with a shower, plus there were more on the top floor. There are several convenience stores and supermarkets within a 5 minute walk.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4