Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory Reviews

2-1-4 Nishi-Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Nice and affordable place to stay. Just a few minutes to Kaminarimon gate and Tokyo Skytree.

Very nice staff, no problems with check-in or check-out, big rooms with clean and modern bathroom

The staff are all really lovely and helpful and speak good English.

Great experience, very personable staff. Thanks!

Friendly and helpful staff. Nice and clean room. Good internet access. Really enjoyed our stay.

• 28th Mar 2014

Had a great stay and met some really nice people during my stay. Staff were really friendly and they were willing to lend me a hand anytime I had a question to ask. It was clean, well equipped kitchen, had everything I needed. Would recommend.

You guys were super friendly and helpful!! Thank you for the great service. I definitely would like to stay again. Keep it up!!

great hostel. very clean facilities. I stayed in the deluxe room and the beds were awesome but it think hand rails to get to the top bunk are nessecary! also the air conditioning vent was very loud so try not to stay in the beds close to it.

we enjoyed our stays at Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory and would definitely stay there again! ^^ keep up the good work! cheers from Indonesia ^^

• 13th Mar 2014
  • Indonesia

ที่พักโดยรวมสะอาดเรียบร้อยดี พนักงานดูแลดีมาก ภาษาอังกฤษดีสื่อสารเข้าใจดีมาก แต่ที่นอนไม่ค่อยดีเป็นหลุม นอนยาก ไม่มีผ้าเช็ดตัวให้ ถ้าจะใช้ต้องเช่า 50¥ ห้องที่พักเป็นแบบ3ที่นอนห้องน้ำในตัว น่าจะให้พนักงานทำความสะอาดมาทำห้องน้ำให้วันล่ะครั้ง เพราะห้องน้ำรวมเห็นทำตลอดเวลา

• 12th Mar 2014
  • Thailand

My goodness, this is definitely one of the BEST hostels we have stayed at so far! HANDS DOWN :) Lovely staff, lovely rooms, perfect location! Super near the subway station that is in the middle of everywhere so it's definitely accessible for shopping, eating & everything else! My family members absolutely loved our stay! Haru-San was so lovely in attending to our requests, she was so patient in helping us get through our way as it was our first time in Tokyo - in Japan rather! Thanks so much! :)

• 9th Mar 2014
  • Singapore

- ที่ตั้งเยี่ยมมากใกล้ร้านสะดวกซื้อ และห้างดองกี้ อยู่ใกล้สถานีรถไฟใต้ดิน (tokyo metro) 2 สถานี (tawaramachi station & asakusa station) เดินทางสะดวก - เจ้าหน้าที่อัธยาศัยดี ให้การช่วยเหลือ และแนะนำดี - ชักโครกในห้องพัก (พักห้อง 3 คนชั้น 2) ไม่ค่อยดี (กดลงช้า) แต่ลองใช้ชักโครกที่ชั้นอื่นก็ไม่เจอปัญหาแบบเดียวกัน

• 28th Feb 2014
  • Thailand

It's conveniently located on the Ginza subway line. I was impressed that the hostel offers wi-fi rental devices for a cheap rate, which would be very useful for international visitors. The staff were very helpful.

The hostel was lovely. Clean, really comfy beds, good kitchen area. The staff were helpful and were incredibly welcoming.

So it is very pretty. But, the atmosphere depends on the people that stay there. There will be some nights where it might be dead, but I believe that's because the lounge and kitchen are located on the 6th floor. Unless you actively go up for the purpose of making friends and others do it to, you may dine alone on occasions. Everything was relatively clean.

The hostel was very close to a metro station, helpful for getting around. The lobby has guides for attraction and even how to say simple Japanese phrases. The staff was very friendly and helpful and spoke English well. They always greeted us when we entered the lobby. Beds were comfortable. Outdoor coin op laundry available. My only complaint (and not even a big one) is our room's bathroom would randomly smell a little bad even if we haven't used it for a while. I would definitely stay again.

• 2nd Feb 2014

The hostel was lovely. However our room was a 4 bed room and was quite cramped. There was nowhere to put you're bags so everyone's stuff was just lying around. The room itself was a bit dark. Other than that it was a nice stay. Maybe some more group activities could make this place a little more fun.

Tawaramachi Station is the nearest to the Khaosan but it doesnt have escalate or lift to go underground..so if we are carrying big bag its like heavy to go down or up using stairs..no comment for Khaosan Laboratory, its just perfect!

Very friendly, sweet and nice staff ! Rooms clean. I had great experience and I will definitely come back again !

• 25th Jan 2014
  • Serbia

Nice hostel. Good location. The staff there are freindly and very helpful. The room is clean , have bathroom and TV ( but room a bit small ) There was a nice kitchen at the 6th floor that can meet new people and share experience.

• 20th Jan 2014