Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory Reviews

2-1-4 Nishi-Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

It was a great 3 day stay here. Staff is very accommodating and speak good English. Cleanliness was excellent even in the shared bathroom. I would return to this hostel again on my next Tokyo trip.

• 20th Apr 2015
  • Thailand

can be better.

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Hong Kong

The place was in great location near metro and shopping mall. Staff was helpful with loads of information and speak good English. But we got the room on the road side, the wall was very thin. We could hear the noise outside so clearly. And the mattress was so soft, it made your shape when you lay down, not so comfortable.

Loved our stay here! Staff is amazing and facilities are clean. Very close to the subway which is extremely convenient!

Staff are very friendly and always willing to help us. We arrived at Haneda very late night and wanna use express delivery to send our suitcase to the Hotel because we have to go to Kawaguchiko for 1 night.And they allowed us to bring ours suitcase to hotel one day before we arrive. This is very helpful! They have lots of information for advice us when we want go anywhere. The room is fit for 3 pax. The room was Ok but i think the sheet of bed had a lot of dust more than I though...

• 13th Apr 2015
  • Thailand

Asakusa us a nice area and this hostel is located by multiple metro stops. Definitely a good base for exploring Tokyo

A very bright and cheerful hostel and friendly staff. My dorm room had an ensuite bathroom with a shower, plus there were more on the top floor. There are several convenience stores and supermarkets within a 5 minute walk.

Very nice Hostel with very nice and helpful staff. We stayed in a 4 Bed female room with bunk beds and a own bathroom. The room was functional but very clean. Also the common shower facilities and the kitchen were perfectly clean. Staff was helpful and very friendly. Would definitely recommend this hostel.

I stayed here for 2 nights with my mother who is in her mid 60's and we loved it! The staff were so lovely and the whole place was cute and friendly. Our 3 person room was tiny as expected but the beds were comfy and the shower was good, and the kitchen facilities upstairs were great. We felt very warm and welcome there and would definitely stay again, I highly recommend it. They even give you sweets at the end of your stay! Convenient for the Ginza line and a great area around Senso-Ji temple.

• 2nd Apr 2015

A very nice place !

• 2nd Apr 2015

I stayed at two different hostels in Tokyo and one of them was Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory. I can highly recommend it. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful, and a three bed dorm is way more luxurious than what I’m used to in terms of hostel dorms. Beds were comfortable, the en suite bathroom was clean, and the location in Asakusa is good (note to Rough Guide users – the hostel is not at all where it is shown on the Rough Guide Asakusa map). My only gripe was sub-par wifi reception in the room.

• 31st Mar 2015

It is located near convenience stores, restaurants and Asakusa. There are clean bath room, toilet and kitchen. There even have TV in the bed room so that I did not have to miss World Figure Skating Championships... Staffs are very kind and helpful.

I stayed 3 nights with my teenage kids in a 3 bed private room with shower and toilet. Good location close to Asakusa. Many good and cheap shops nearby. Cherry blossoms were in full bloom at the riverside of the Sumida River. The staff were very nice and friendly, all speaking good English and other languages besides Japanese. You can cook in the cozy public area on the top floor. Free wifi is available, but the connection was weak in our room on the 4th floor when the door is closed.

Would recommend to anyone going to Tokyo the location and cost can't b beat.

• 28th Mar 2015

Khaosan tokyo laboratory is very good facilities.(private bathroom, TV, dryer, etc.).

Excellent place to stay! Super clean and the staff were so friendly and helpful. If I'm ever inToyko again, I'd book a place here in a heartbeat.

Excellent Service, some of the hostesses have very good english and are very gentle, the rooms have crazy colors but somehow they feel cozy, i had a private room with ensuite full bathroom which was very spacy. 100 % recommended.

• 25th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

Good hostel, although had slightly higher expectations for a khaosan branch. Also would've been nice if the dorms had curtains for some privacy.

We love staying here! It was our 2nd time there and the staff was very very nice. The place was clean and comfy. If we have a chance to revisit, this hostel will definitely be the one.

Very comfortable and clean hostel, it has everything a backpacker needs. Located in Asakusa, a beautiful traditional area in the east part of the city and close to a metro station (2 min walk) so you can get to almost to any major neighborhood in within 30 min... Would deffinitely come back!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4