Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory Reviews

2-1-4 Nishi-Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Very handy location, bathroom facilities were good and rooms were clean

Very nice and clean place to stay, staffs are very nice.

• 26th Jan 2016
  • China

Pantry & Kitchen area is a little bit small :) not enough water kettle to use >.< i would like to suggest have some water purifier :) Staff is friendly & nice :D Room cleanliness is average ~

• 23rd Jan 2016
  • Malaysia

Great place, near to train station

Even though I only stayed for a night there, it was a great experience for me and the fact that everyone was so welcoming and friendly made me enjoy it even more! :)

• 29th Dec 2015
  • Cyprus

Only stayed for one night, but it was great! Clean and comfy beds. I'll definitely come back.

• 28th Dec 2015

The facilities on 6/F were excellent. I like the shower room and kitchen. However, the door of bath room in the dormitory was borken which it makes a big aound whatever we open or close. Hope you can fix it as soon as possible.

• 7th Dec 2015
  • Hong Kong

It was a great stay at Khaosan! It's my first time to try a hostel and it was not a disappointment. I would like to try out their other branches when I come back in Japan. Two thumbs up!

• 4th Dec 2015
  • Philippines

I had a wonderful time staying at Khaosan Laboratory. Excellent location! It's near a 24 hour discount mall and also the Ginza line subway. The staff is friendly especially Keiko. The rooms and facilities are always clean. And it's nice that it has an elevator; other hostels don't have. I'll stay here again when i comeback to Tokyo.

• 4th Dec 2015
  • Philippines

Cool hostel, good location right next to Tawaramachi station on the Ginza line, or a 5 minute walk from Asakusa. For the price though I felt we didn't get the "boutique" hostel as claimed. It was definitely on the average side and the dorm room was a squash for 4 girls let alone luggage too. Based on price vs value I would avoid next time and go for Khaosan world or original. Still clean, cute decor and comfy beds.

Great place to stay! Everything is good and I will stay again when go to Tokyo.

• 27th Nov 2015
  • Malaysia

Realllly like this hostel so much !!! The location is near heart of town. The cleaness , the staff and the room just perfect

Staying at Labo was my first ever hostel experience and I would definitely stay again! The staff were all really friendly, helpful and made me feel right at home. Thank you, guys!

• 7th Nov 2015

Super friendly staff and good management! There are heaps of brochures in the reception area about all the different locations to visit and events to attend Tokyo. Some of the 2 bunk bed dorm rooms are a little small and there's a lack of bathroom ventilation. But I enjoyed my stay nonetheless!

The staff here are amazing, so helpful and good fun. The place is very clean and close to train stations.

Super clean, only 3 other people in the room with really nice extras that make it feel like a mix between a hotel and hostel. The staff were very helpful and lovely. The location is really great for transport links & a handful of tourist spots in walking distance. So many restaurants nearby! It's really great - my only regret is that I didn't book my whole week in advance and they filled up 4 days before the weekend so I had to spend my last few nights elsewhere. So get in there speedy like!

We really enjoyed our stay at Khaosan Laboratory Tokyo. Friendly staff, great location, right in the middle of Asakusa.

Clean, modern hostel in a good convenient location in the culture packed district of asakusa. Beds are comfy and there is a nice small common area. Rooms have Ensuite bathrooms which are great, but the TV felt a bit unnecessary. Nice friendly staff and lots of maps and information to collect in the lobby! The rooms have four beds (two bunks) in each so would be an especially good place to stay when you are travelling with a group of friends

Staff services is excellent. Nice and really helpful.

• 14th Oct 2015
  • Indonesia

Really love my stay there! The room was awesome.

« first « Prev 1 2 3