Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Reviews

2-5-1 Bakurocho Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan

My name is Ashley and I loved this place. I cannot wait to tell you more. This place is the place for NICE staff. Holy smokes. I almost bought a Cinnabon for the staff! They would have to ninja fight over the gooey centre! Whappow! I was really curious one night about a grocery store. They told me. I bought apple. Perhaps the only bad part was when I could get locked in my room like a coffin and die. I wish I could stay again? But I can`t? I do not know. P.S. Ninja paintings on the wall.

we had a private room with shared bathroom. the bathroom was good but the mattresses on the bunk beds were very thin and uncomfortable.

• 16th Nov 2014

Stayed there from November 14th to the 19th. The staff were really nice and helpful. Location was close to a subway station. would definitely stay there again

Coin laundry next to hostel a bit expensive. Lack of alternative.

• 13th Nov 2014
  • Poland

Pretty good hostel. Has a large common area in the basement where a lot of people hang out. Did not like that I was on the 5th floor of a building with no elevator and my locker was on the 4th floor. Staff are really helpful and knowledgeable. Clean place, nothing nasty.

A nice friendly hostel in a good location. Only a short walk to the subway station and Akihabara JR station.

• 11th Nov 2014

The hostel wasn't terrible but staying there for a week definitely had its ups and downs. On the one hand, being walking distance from Akihabara was nice. Within the area itself, there were a handful of inexpensive Japanese restaurants to eat at. However, I caught a bad flu while staying there (still trying to get over it) that may not have been caused by the condition of the place but the dampness in the bedrooms certainly didn't help. Someone also stole all of my friend's food from the fridge.

• 9th Nov 2014

Great hostel experience! I loved the open environment and how friendly everyone was! I would most definitely stay again!

• 9th Nov 2014

very good hostel, location is quite good, near 2 subway/jr line stations, and about 10 minutes walk from the Akihabara. Staff is quite friendley, the room is good (stayed in a dorm)

Had a private room, could have done with a new paint job. Very friendly staff, facilities are awesome and so is the themed hostel

the staffs were friendly n they will help u to solve problems however , the atmosphere was poor n the common room is pretty tiny travelers they will not stay there except using computer

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Hong Kong

Friendly staff and very relaxed atmosphere in the basement made it easy to meet and talk to poeple

• 5th Nov 2014

Very friendly and helpful staff. Really good English too. Rooms were very clean and the beds were very comfortable. I would definitely stay here again

It was great

• 4th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

Everythings is good... Thumbs up!

• 2nd Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

I was on vacation with my friends, i stayed here about 3 nights. It's good but not excellent. The location is kind of close to station. The lounge is wicked! But next time maybe i'll stay in khaosan laboratory. Since my brother stayed there and he said the hostel is excellent!

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Indonesia

Not recomended! Staff is unfriendly.

Good hostel located close to Akihabara and train stations. Never any security concern, with a pleasant common area in the basement and multiple resources for the visiting English speaker. Only complaint was a slight musty odor in the capsules on the top floor, which may be related to the mattresses and blankets used. New blankets, uncertain on the mattresses. Would definitely consider using again!

• 29th Oct 2014

Helpful staff, convenient location and very clean facilities at the the hostel. The atmosphere was also lovely. It wasn't noisy - we particular liked the hang out space in the basement. We enjoyed our stay. Pinaman

Beds need replacing but that's my only complaint

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7