Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Reviews

2-5-1 Bakurocho Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Great hostel if you don't mind not being near all the action. But it's close access to train lines. The hostel gives you printed up directions to sites. Staff would have been excellent had they not moved my belongings. Second day I ended up with top bunk after informing them I was staying extra night. Was told no lower bunks available...Low behold my old bunk was open that night. Facilities received avg rating due to the 5 flights of stairs I had to travel up and down. But would stay again!

it was unbelivably perfect! Everything was in the right place, you could use evetything got help immediately when you asked for it.

The best Hostel I stay so far. I've tried few hostel in Tokyo but this place in the most comfortable and convenient location. Will definitely stay there again.

Very nice international atmosphere and generous workers always available. Very clean and spacious despite the lack of windows.

Pros: The JR station was a 2-3 minute walk away and a quick transfer away from the Shinkansen. The staff is almost always there, and are patient with all sorts of questions. When my friends and I left for a 5:30am checkout, I realized I had left my passport in the room. After only a few seconds of panicked knocking, one of the staff opened the door and let me in. Cons: Don't stay on the first floor. Being cramped in a humid, unventilated room with 10 dirty strangers is worse than it sounds.

not the best khaosan chain hostel, but it's worth if you just want to go sleep well and keep your money for other. It's better to choose private room, because there is no elevator and still on 3rd floor..

• Indonesia

Ninja Hostel is a good place to stay if you want to explore Tokyo for a good price. It is well located in a relatively quiet part of the city and the staff are friendly and helpful.

• 12th Oct 2014

The staff is so incredibly friendly and helpful! They totally make me feel comfortable about staying again. The cabins feel a little stuffy because they're all closed, but they're really great for short-time travelers who just need a small, secure, private space to keep their belongings and sleep at night.

• Philippines

A very neat and nice hostel at a very convenient location (near Akahibara). Staff was very helpful and friendly. I'd recommend this hostel to everyone!

What can I say, Khaosan Ninja is always a treat every time I go. Clean, comfy and affordable with the most adorably chatty and helpful staff. If you're going alone, this is the place for you.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Israel

แนะนำเลยครับ ที่นี่ผมพักห้องเตียงสองชั้น สองคน ขนาดห้องจะใหญ่กว่าข้าวสารออริจินัล ที่นอนหมอนสะอาด ห้องน้ำและสุขภัณฑ์ใหม่เอี่ยมทุกอย่างน่าใช้ และมีหลายห้อง ไกล้้สถานีรถไฟฟ้า ASAKUSABASHI แค่เดินไม่ถึงสิบนาที ทางเข้าไกล้มินิมาร์ท ถ้ามาโตเกียวจะมาพักที่นี่อีกครับ (ไม่แนะนำข้าวสารออริจินัล แคบมากจนอารมณ์เสีย ห้องน้ำน้อย)

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Thailand

We really liked the whole concept with the ninja theme, and the location was also very good: Walking distance to JR and subway. But a bit dissapointing was the cleanliness of bathroom and dorm. In comparison with the other hostels we've stayed in Japan, this was definitely the least clean and even a bit outdated. This was our last hostel in Japan, so we have some reference. Also no elevator, so if you have to carry a heavy suitcase, it's a bit of a challenge to get to the fifth floor.

lovely sweet staff, great common room and kitchen. Location is a bit off, the capsules are on the 4F and there is no elevator, which are the only negative stuff I may find about this hostel.

Very nice guest house! but some people talk at counter in night . Staff is very kindness . I recomand my freinds!

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Republic of South Sudan

unforgettable exprience!!!

- very frirendly and pleasant staff - clean - good security system (door locks w/ numeral codes; lockers; locks on capsule beds) - social room in the basement keeps noise level in dorms down - special lockable capsule style beds offer excellent privacy and security even in 20 person dorm お疲れ様でした

• 7th Oct 2014

This place is great! I especially like the beds, they allow you to have a bit of privacy in a dorm. The beds are a bit like pods (pod beds).

It's a good hostel... wifi works nicely, staff is helpful and the place feels comfortable. Very clean. I didn't like the fact they don't have glasses, always had to drink from cups and they don't have a safe place for luggage. You just leave it at the reception and anyone has access to it.

nice place and easy to find.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7