Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Reviews

2-5-1 Bakurocho Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan

It was a nice place to stay. Very clean and great facilities. The staff was very friendly, cheerful and helpful. Good location. The first night in the 20 bed dormitory on the 4th floor was great -the whole bed can be locked like a box. 2nd night on the 10 bed dormitory was also good, but some of the mattrasses there are worn out and you lay in them like a banana.

• 27th Sep 2014

I've stayed here a total of three times, and I will definitely stay here again. The staff is consistenlty helpful and friendly, and the common areas are great to meet fellow travelers.

• 22nd Sep 2014

Will definitely stay here when I go back again next year.

• 19th Sep 2014
  • Sweden

Excellent staff, great location, the cabinbeds are awesom for privacy and security.

The staffs are friendly and industrious. They clean the room every few hours and they do take effort striking a conversation with us.

• 16th Sep 2014
  • Singapore

if i were visit tokyo again, i would sleep ninja hostel.. especially, pillow is excellent..^^

• 12th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

staffs were so kind!!! but inconvenient because no elevators were available T.T

Khaosan Tokyo Ninja is the most cozy hostel I've ever visit. The personal is very kind and understanding to all. they do great work no matter the lack of resources. Their bunkerbeds were very cozy and suprisingly very spacious for being so small. My only regret during our stay is when we changed to a two bed room. It was not that spacious for 2 people, only plus was that we had our own AC. If they had bigger 2 man rooms I'd give them 5 of 5stars but for now unfortunately I can only give 4-4,5☆'s

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Sweden

1. The staff of Khaosan Tokyo Ninja is very nice! 2. The hostel is very clean.

• 7th Sep 2014
  • Taiwan

The facilities are bit old/run-down, but the place is pretty clean overall. Not EXTREMELY clean, as I am a total snob about cleanliness, but miles ahead of most places! Convenient location (also a snob about convenience). Note: there are 2 mattresses on the beds but they're so thin/plush that they sink down to the wooden bed platform making for a slightly uncomfortable sleeping experience, but it wasn't too bad. Overall, a great experience! I'd stay again.

• 7th Sep 2014

Wonderful location and wonderful staff. Would and will stay here again.

• 6th Sep 2014

Excellent Staff, specially Hiroko and Harumi!!!!!!! Atte: Pikachu!!!!!! :)

Fantastic location near at JR Stations. Staffs were very friendly and helpful. I'll definitely stay here again when I am in Tokyo!

Absolutely perfect for what we needed. We wanted a base that was conveniently located, clean and safe. This place ticked all those boxes. The staff were very friendly and there was a wealth of information available to help out while in the area. If you are after luxury this is not for you. If you are after somewhere clean, safe and cheap this is perfect.

• 3rd Sep 2014

The cabin bed dorm room is a bit stuffy and there is strange smell.

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

Cant get much better for the price i paid. Very good value per dollar paid.

• 31st Aug 2014
  • South Korea

The bed is comfortable, facilities are great and the common room has a nice vibe to make friends! The staff are really friendly too!

Wanted to make sure I had a bottom bunk so I confirmed with the receptionist who said she had put it into the system. I get back and all the bottom bunks are full first world problems right? The space was decent sized for a 10 bdrm. Area was average.

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The staff is amazing, the toilets and showers are modern and really clean, and the rooms are comfortable. The location is OK - right next to several rail stations and a decent selection of restaurants. The free wifi worked really well. I would definitely recommend this hostel to others.

Really enjoyed the stay here, everything was far above expectations! I'm a bit claustrophobic, but my stay was very comfortable inside the little capsule box-thing. The train station is very close, which was amazingly convenient . My luggage was safe and secure at all times, which is always a load off my mind. The only negatives I can think of would be carrying the luggage upstairs and you can only check in at 3pm. A very small price to pay for this delightful stay at the Khaosan Tokyo Ninja.

• 26th Aug 2014