Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Reviews

2-5-1 Bakurocho Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan

The service is good and make us wanna go back again

• 19th Apr 2015
  • Indonesia

Location is pretty convenient coming from the airports or train station and multiple stations are in walking distance so you have many options. There plenty of sinks and showers available so I never had to wait. We had a private room and it was on the small side and was limited on power outlets but decent for price. They have lots of information available that you can easily take with you and I found the staff helpful when I had questions. The place is a bit run down and could use a good refresh

An average hostel with average facility and location. It was difficult to find at first. I showed hotel's map I printed out from the website and noone know exactly where it is. The pictures showed on internet were better than the reality so don't expect much but the hostel was indeed clean and bunk bed was comfortable enough. Staff were very lovely and polite. Anyway, my mom didn't like it, me n my sisters thought it was ok.

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Thailand

Location is only 1mins walk from Bakurocho stn exit C3 and 7mins walk from Asakusabashi stn exit A2. Elevator available at Asakusabashi stn Exit A3 opposite A2. The stairs is a bit narrow and the staff didn't help to take your heavy luggage upstairs. Each floor has toilet , with shower room at 2nd floor. As any hostel in Japan, everything is clean. Booked private room at 3rd floor. They gave english info on ac/heater remote which is a real help also the toilet seater info to use.

A clean conveniently placed hostel, with good security with lockable beds and locker room, key code for door at night and for room. Very cheap, it is a hostel, so bunk-bed cabins, but an excellent place to stay if you are backpacking. Would definitely use again.

value for money, but no elevator inside

The staff really makes this place. They go above and beyond to anticipate their guests needs and never seem bothered when you are the 100th person to ask them about a particular tour.

very friendly staff, location near from JR Bakurocho station and JR Asakusabashi station. But no lift, so quite difficult to climb the stairs with big luggages

Excellent location and stay! You can get anywhere in Tokyo so easily! Cabin beds offer great privacy too. Highly highly recommend it!!

• 10th Apr 2015

Great hostel and very friendly staff, good place to be when in Tokyo

Super helpful staff. Pretty good beds and clean as usual for Japanese accommodation.

Loved the common area in the basement.

• 5th Apr 2015

many eateries near khaosan ninja, so if u arrive late, u need not be worried of go hungry for the night. Staff are great. They communicate in english and very helpful. We had a pleasant n satisfying stay at khaosan ninja from april 4th to april 6th. Highly recommended

This hostel is a good option for budget travellers. i haven't seen the dorms, but the double rooms are too small. I felt better in a capsule hotel... It smelled offen really bad in the kitchen. Some of the guest didn't wash their dishes after using them. i didn't feel in Japan werde everybody is respectful and takes care of the well being of everyone. The staff was nice and the showers clean. If I go back to Tokyo, then definitely not here!

Ninja has great location definitely with reasonable price. Staffs are very kind and facilities are pretty clean and simple. One thing cons is there is no elevator in building. However, if you have no heavy baggage, it doesn't matter at all. I recommend this accommodation.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • South Korea

I stay just 1 night but feel good with atmosphere, for capsule bed I feel very privacy living it very good for me. Everything is cleanliness. Staffs are very nice :) The big living room is so comfortable i love it ^^!

Excellent and friendly staff!!!

One of my favorite hostels… in the wooorld. I definitely love these cabin beds. Best idea ever. And the hostel itself is pretty neat as well: very clean and you get all you could need. Also well located, ~15min by foot from Akihabara and just steps away from JR Asakusabashi / JR Bakurocho, as well as Tokyo & Toei Subway. It was my second time here, so I definitely recommend it. And the staff was lovely. What else is there to say?

Second time here, because my first time was great. This time it wasn't quite as sociable, but I still met some great people in the common room who gave great travel advice. Nice to have a beer vending machine inside. Staff spoke great English and were very helpful. Capsule-style beds are great and mattresses were pretty good for a Japanese hostel. Bathrooms were extremely clean. Location is walking distance from Akihabara and 2 other stations. 3 convenience stores are within about 3 blocks.

I stayed this hostel a few years ago, and came back again. Staffs and Facilities are very changed, but still awesome. ร้ก Ninja มาก มาก

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7