Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Reviews

2-5-1 Bakurocho Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Ninja Hostel is a good place to stay if you want to explore Tokyo for a good price. It is well located in a relatively quiet part of the city and the staff are friendly and helpful.

• 12th Oct 2014

The staff is so incredibly friendly and helpful! They totally make me feel comfortable about staying again. The cabins feel a little stuffy because they're all closed, but they're really great for short-time travelers who just need a small, secure, private space to keep their belongings and sleep at night.

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Philippines

A very neat and nice hostel at a very convenient location (near Akahibara). Staff was very helpful and friendly. I'd recommend this hostel to everyone!

แนะนำเลยครับ ที่นี่ผมพักห้องเตียงสองชั้น สองคน ขนาดห้องจะใหญ่กว่าข้าวสารออริจินัล ที่นอนหมอนสะอาด ห้องน้ำและสุขภัณฑ์ใหม่เอี่ยมทุกอย่างน่าใช้ และมีหลายห้อง ไกล้้สถานีรถไฟฟ้า ASAKUSABASHI แค่เดินไม่ถึงสิบนาที ทางเข้าไกล้มินิมาร์ท ถ้ามาโตเกียวจะมาพักที่นี่อีกครับ (ไม่แนะนำข้าวสารออริจินัล แคบมากจนอารมณ์เสีย ห้องน้ำน้อย)

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Thailand

We really liked the whole concept with the ninja theme, and the location was also very good: Walking distance to JR and subway. But a bit dissapointing was the cleanliness of bathroom and dorm. In comparison with the other hostels we've stayed in Japan, this was definitely the least clean and even a bit outdated. This was our last hostel in Japan, so we have some reference. Also no elevator, so if you have to carry a heavy suitcase, it's a bit of a challenge to get to the fifth floor.

unforgettable exprience!!!

It's a good hostel... wifi works nicely, staff is helpful and the place feels comfortable. Very clean. I didn't like the fact they don't have glasses, always had to drink from cups and they don't have a safe place for luggage. You just leave it at the reception and anyone has access to it.

Perfect and not expensive if you consider hotel's price in tokyo.

• 5th Oct 2014

invaluable travel experience!!!

It was a nice place to stay. Very clean and great facilities. The staff was very friendly, cheerful and helpful. Good location. The first night in the 20 bed dormitory on the 4th floor was great -the whole bed can be locked like a box. 2nd night on the 10 bed dormitory was also good, but some of the mattrasses there are worn out and you lay in them like a banana.

It was clean. Staff was fairly friendly. Room's carpet smelled musty. The amount of the locker key deposit is $3,000 yen which is about $30 US dollars, which is pretty ridiculous. It was not an easy place to meet other travelers for whatever reason. Overall, great place for the price and good hot showers.

I will come back again! Next time I'll stay in a private room since the dorms were a little noisy with people coming and going all the time.

• 25th Sep 2014

I've stayed here a total of three times, and I will definitely stay here again. The staff is consistenlty helpful and friendly, and the common areas are great to meet fellow travelers.

• 22nd Sep 2014

Everything about Khaosan Ninja was excellent. The staff was very friendly and kept the hostel and facilities immaculately clean. The staff spoke English well and taught us little bits of Japanese too! I didn't get a chance to do much with group activities but I saw there was a party during one of the nights we were there. The WiFi worked well, too. That's always a relief when traveling. The facilities as mentioned were clean, and were also modern. They have an informative website.

• 19th Sep 2014

Will definitely stay here when I go back again next year.

• 19th Sep 2014
  • Sweden

Excellent staff, great location, the cabinbeds are awesom for privacy and security.

The staffs are friendly and industrious. They clean the room every few hours and they do take effort striking a conversation with us.

• 16th Sep 2014
  • Singapore

if i were visit tokyo again, i would sleep ninja hostel.. especially, pillow is excellent..^^

• 12th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

staffs were so kind!!! but inconvenient because no elevators were available T.T

Khaosan Tokyo Ninja is the most cozy hostel I've ever visit. The personal is very kind and understanding to all. they do great work no matter the lack of resources. Their bunkerbeds were very cozy and suprisingly very spacious for being so small. My only regret during our stay is when we changed to a two bed room. It was not that spacious for 2 people, only plus was that we had our own AC. If they had bigger 2 man rooms I'd give them 5 of 5stars but for now unfortunately I can only give 4-4,5☆'s

• 8th Sep 2014