Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Reviews

2-5-1 Bakurocho Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan

I loved the idea of my own personal capsule.

We stayed here for just one brief night, arriving late and leaving early, and this place and especially the staff STILL managed to make a great impression on us. Also loved the little 'capsule' sleeping arrangement, which means you're sleeping in a 10 bed dorm but it is QUIET. Definitely recommend this place.

About all you can ask for for what you paid

• 12th Apr 2014
  • Singapore

Pro: near stations, they have pc's available, the bed is lockable, so very safe and no bothersome light when ure ready for bed. Power plug and lamp at your bed. Con: When I was there wifi didnt work on 4th and 4th floor. No elevator, so climbing the stairs with my luggage wasn't fun.

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff was helpful, living quarters spacious, and the facilities great. And the whole place has this friendly atmosphere. Its location is not that bad either. The hostel is not in the center, but it is situated near several different subway and train lines, and nearly all major attractions can be accessed from the hostel by train. Asakusa is 5-10 minutes, the Imperial Palace is about 20, and Akihabara is only about 15-20 minutes by walking.

I'm not even a hostel person, but this place was incredible and I'll definitely be back. Extremely clean, bright, felt new, and the downstairs main area with the kitchen and living room wasn't too cramped. Having locks on every mini bed-room in the large capsule-style bunk beds made everything feel very secure, and there was still a sense of privacy in the hostel. I'll definitely be back.

• 9th Apr 2014

Good place to stay, but the wifi didn't work half the time I was there.

• 8th Apr 2014

The bedroom should be able to keep more sound. Bathroom is great but if it can separate boy and girl ,would be perfect. Outside ,in front of the door, should have some bench in order to wear the shoes.

Probably the first time I slept in a wooden box, but potentially not the last time. You can lock all your valuables inside your bed area which is nice and it has power and lights inside. The facilities are adequate and clean and there's a nice common area and kitchen downstairs with cheap Asahi. The staff were all super friendly and nice.

Very nice hostel, and staff was so kind

Great staff at the reception. :)

Close to 2 stations so it's really accessible and easy to find. Staff were great really easy going. If you've never slept in a capsule here is the place to try it out. Unlike other capsule hotels this place offersthe social aspect.

Very recommended.. =)

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Indonesia

My stay was very pleasant and I will come back next year for sure.

• French Polynesia

The staff is very friendly, the ninja theme also pretty good. But after staying with other khaosan group such as khaosan Kyoto and khason world, the bed of ninja provide really not thick enough..i can felt the body of the bed with my back after sleep on it. Location wise, really not easy as well.

• Malaysia

I had a really pleasant stay. Personnel helpful and friendly, convenient location and excellent value for money. Recommended

I liked very much, everybody was very niceee !! I will return some day :D

• 30th Mar 2014
  • Mexico

Great location for my last night in Tokyo- close to the station with direct line to narita airport. Hostel was clean, nice staff, only downside was being on the 5th floor with no elevator!

• 30th Mar 2014
  • New Zealand

If you can climb up to 4 or 5 floor, deluxe bed , like capsule, is much more better than mixed dorm at ground floor , not noisy and you can even wash and dry your clothes in the locker room outside. Shower rooms and toilets are more available. However, overhead shelf should be wider. thank you. I will go again sure.

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Thailand

I stayed here, since I thought it'd be a close walk to the Tsukiji Fish Market - but it ended up being a 50+ minute walk, so I had to cab there at 3AM. Aside from that, I stayed in a single room for $60/night. I felt the place was very secure, I'd have a PIN code to get into the front door, and then I'd have a key to my floor, and then another key to my room. Didn't really see or interact with other guests, it was super quiet and all the facilities were clean. Great stay!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6