Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Reviews

2-5-1 Bakurocho Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan

This is the best hostel around Tokyo hands down. I will definitely recommend this hotel to my friends, family and everyone. The room is nice its comfortable. The staff is much awesome than the facilities itself, their hospitality service is absolutely 1st class. Seriously guys when you looking for a convenient hostel around Tokyo Khaosan Ninja is the place you need to go and better book fast as the room always full.

• 18th Jan 2015
  • Malaysia

Good price, lovely helpful staff, convenient location - second visit, and won't hesitate to book my third the next time I'm in Tokyo :) thanks KTN!

• 13th Jan 2015

We had a great stay at Khaosan Tokyo Ninja! Because the hostel is close to multiple train stations, it was very easy to explore the city from there. Additionally, the staff were very helpful and went out of their way to help us make the most of our time in Tokyo. The hostel had a good vibe and we would stay there again.

• 11th Jan 2015

The staff was very friendly and helpful. I needed to go to a hospital, and the front desk worker was on the phone for a half hour trying to find a place I could go that was open at night on a holiday weekend. He went above and beyond to help me. I stayed in the enclosed beds in the dorm (similar to a capsule). I absolutely loved it! Next time I'm on Tokyo, I will definitely stay here again. It's the best in all categories of the 3 hostels I've stayed at in Tokyo.

Great hostel - lots of information available, common room is good size and great to meet people. Good size kitchen. Twin room is small but using common room helps. Location is good but use of subway is necessary.

Enjoyed our second stay at Tokyo Ninja. Lots of great help from the staff, recommendations for places to eat or help working out how long it would take us to get somewhere by train, etc. All nice touches. Didn't use the common room on this stay, but the comfy beds were veeeery welcome when we collapsed into them after a long and good trip through Eastern Japan.

Nice hostel. Lockable beds, kinda like capsules, which were comfortable enough and worked as huge lockers at day time.

If you want to stay here, don't be hesitate to book this hostel. The staffs is so kind, and location and security is also excellent.

• 7th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

I in cabin style bed, which was similar to capsule. Very pleased with my experience. Diverse crowd. Quiet at night. Clean facilities. Helpful staff.

A very nice hotel indeed! The only drawback was the lack of an elevator.

• 4th Jan 2015
  • Sweden

Overall was pretty great, especially the sleeping pods and the amount of privacy they provide, even in a large dorm. Better than most hostels I've stayed in for that price. Would definitely recommend. Staff were all very helpful and friendly but that's pretty standard in Japan.

Very friendly staff, clean. Located very near JR and subway. Love it!

Friendly Staff, Clean, Feel at home It would be better if there are free drinking water or water filter provided.

Lovely people! My friend and me gained a lovely new year's gift, much cute! Much clean and relax, I really loved there! :)

• 1st Jan 2015

This was my second time staying at this hostel. I chose it because it was very close to a subway/JR station, several convenience stores, and a post office (ATM). I would stay here a third time.

I only spend one night in Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Guest House, but it was an overall extremely good experience. The capsules bed are good and the other guests were quiet. The bathroom was not too clean, but we shared it between 20 persons, so the guest house staff is not responsible of this. Maybe they could attach a dishcloth to every sink and add a gentle note asking people to clean the sink after using it. The guy at the reception gaves me a gift with an origami inside when I left ! ありがとうございました!

• 28th Dec 2014
  • Belgium

One of the best places I've ever stayed, that's for sure. Very cheap, near Akihabara and near two metro stations and a 24h convenience store, VERY nice staff and they really speak good english, the place is great, very comfortable and clean, and full of tips of what to do in Tokyo. There were things I wasn't planning to do, but I did because there were tips on the walls. Thanks so much, I'll definitely stay on Ninja again if I go to Tokyo!

• 26th Dec 2014

There is no lift!

• 25th Dec 2014
  • Thailand

Incredibly friendly and helpful staff!

Perfect place. I could easily recommend. Amazing people and very good place

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7