Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Reviews

2-5-1 Bakurocho Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan

We had a nice time staying at Khaosan Tokyo Ninja though our only problem was that there's a single shower room on every floor so we had to wait or to queue (we weren't sure if we could use the shower rooms on the other floors). It is accessible to different tourist spots since it is near 2 JR stations. It is near 7 eleven and close to a few food establishments. They have polite staff members and also they have staff members staying up until midnight so questions are answered.

• 20th May 2015
  • Philippines

We were staying at Khaosan Kyoto and Khaosan Tokyo Ninja during our trip to both places, the place was so homey, with super helpful and friendly staffs. We had a great time there. Highly recommended! For Khaosan staffs, thanks for the hospitality and keep up the excellent works! :)

• 14th May 2015
  • Indonesia

It was the first experience for me to stay at such an accommodation in Japan. We had a chance to talk to peple who stay there and had fun. The room was clean and everywhere in the hotel was pretty good. Thank you for your hospitallity !

• 10th May 2015
  • Japan

Really good location and great staff. But as I had stayed at the Khaosan Origami in Tokyo and Theater in Kyoto, I was expecting better facilities and cleanliness. Overall good hostel.

• 6th May 2015

It was a lovely hostel with very friendly and helpful staff, nice basement chill out area with coffee, books, tv. The location was very good too. I would stay there again.

Very clean hostel and excelent location for JR passangers. Friendly staff and very helppful with good english. Recomend to everybody.

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Slovenia

superfriendly staff, clean, good location, highly recommendable

Enjoyed our stay. Great location between 2 subway stations; easy access to subways. Twin Private Room was small, but it was expected. Quiet 3rd floor and enjoyed all the drawings/paintings on the various walls.

I stayed here for my last night in Tokyo, but i could easily spend more than one night here ! The dormitary is spacious and it's easy to isolate your bed from light with drapes Very good location : close to metro and JR stations ! Clean dormatory and bathroom Very nice staff, thank's for the gift when i left !

Friendly helpful staff. Excellent quiet location with easy access to trains and subway. Clean bath room. Only problem is the water temperature is not constant when taking a shower.

This time is the second time for me in japan . last time I'm very pleased to stay in Khaosan Tokyo . This time I think ninja is very small . The wall of the room can not absorb the sound. So i can not sleep all night. Anyway I 'm really like the kind of staff for information .

• 19th Apr 2015
  • Thailand

The service is good and make us wanna go back again

• 19th Apr 2015
  • Indonesia

Location is pretty convenient coming from the airports or train station and multiple stations are in walking distance so you have many options. There plenty of sinks and showers available so I never had to wait. We had a private room and it was on the small side and was limited on power outlets but decent for price. They have lots of information available that you can easily take with you and I found the staff helpful when I had questions. The place is a bit run down and could use a good refresh

An average hostel with average facility and location. It was difficult to find at first. I showed hotel's map I printed out from the website and noone know exactly where it is. The pictures showed on internet were better than the reality so don't expect much but the hostel was indeed clean and bunk bed was comfortable enough. Staff were very lovely and polite. Anyway, my mom didn't like it, me n my sisters thought it was ok.

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Thailand

Lovely staff, best security, located beside many crucial train stations.

Location is only 1mins walk from Bakurocho stn exit C3 and 7mins walk from Asakusabashi stn exit A2. Elevator available at Asakusabashi stn Exit A3 opposite A2. The stairs is a bit narrow and the staff didn't help to take your heavy luggage upstairs. Each floor has toilet , with shower room at 2nd floor. As any hostel in Japan, everything is clean. Booked private room at 3rd floor. They gave english info on ac/heater remote which is a real help also the toilet seater info to use.

A clean conveniently placed hostel, with good security with lockable beds and locker room, key code for door at night and for room. Very cheap, it is a hostel, so bunk-bed cabins, but an excellent place to stay if you are backpacking. Would definitely use again.

Absolutely loved the place. Helpful staff, convenient location and clean. 10/10 will stay again.

• 13th Apr 2015
  • Singapore

value for money, but no elevator inside

I had a wonderful stay at Khaosan Tokyo Ninja! I felt safe in both the hostel and its surroundings, and the staff were all very kind and friendly. I was impressed by the quality of the wi-fi (it was faster than I expected & Skype calls were clear) and how well-equipped the kitchen and common area were. The abundance of free information available was incredibly helpful. I found the location ideal - it's a short walk to Akihabara and it's well-connected by train and metro lines.

• 12th Apr 2015