Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Reviews

2-5-1 Bakurocho Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan

This is a perfectly good hostel. Everything was clean. It is a five minute walk from two JR stations (though you need to transfer to get to the main loop line). The staff were very nice and helpful. I would stay here again.

Very nice hostel! I only slept here one night, but I wish I stayed longer. Good location, very nice lounge room, friendly and helpful staff..and it seemed like a social hostel as well

Excellent hostel! The staff at Khaosan ninja were extremely knowledgable about what to do/see/eat in Tokyo and gave very good advice. They were also very friendly and cheerful :) :) Location is also very good, short walk to the stations and good connection to the various attractions. The rooms and toilet were very clean! The mattress however seems to be abit old as it would sink in as you sleep, which made it less than comfortable. Other than that, this hostel is a great place to stay!

We only stayed in this hostel for one night but I'd stay again. There's a kitchen and a common area in the basement but everyone tends to keep to themselves and not socialize much. Our room was tiny but comfortable. I really appreciated the little informative flyers everywhere downstairs like detailed instructions of how to get to the airport etc. Located right on the JR so easy access to the rest of the city.

I booked in Private twin bedroom. I think the room is too small for 2 people. There are no facilities in the room such as TV . No area for walk. The air condition in the room is not cool as much. The shower room has no clothes rack so I have to put all towel and my cloths on the basket. I think its not convenient for me. Not enough plug.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Thailand

everything is good. it is recommendable to have JR dokunai pass since it is located between 2 JR stns.

Very fantastic guest house!!!! All of that I like. I want to stay there again! Very good!!!!

• 14th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Lovely last minute stay in Tokyo. The hostel was clean, friendly and had all the facilities you could need whilst travelling. The hostel was easy to find, and whilst there's not much to do in the neighbourhood itself, there is easy access to the JR and Tokyo Metro train lines from Asakusabashi station. The staff were amazingly friendly and welcoming, and helped me when I had to unexpectedly change my booking. Loads of fun with ninja swords too! みんなさん本当にありがとうございました!本当にやさしいね! Recommended!

• 11th Jul 2014

It was awesome with Khaosan Ninja Tokyo , safe money also good location.

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Thailand

Awesome hostel. Room was clean and a good size. Staff were friendly and helpful.

• 10th Jul 2014

a lot of dust mix dorm box quite small and hot some guess try to smoke inside no elevator

Our last night in Japan, we were weary travellers having to lug our bags up 10 flights of stairs, no lift, to an airless, pokey, disorganised dorm to pack our bags for the plane. No scales or other thoughtfulness, overzealous security, locks for beds, dorms, levels, lockers, shoes etc. Felt like we left Japanese hospitality behind early. Close to transport to the airport, price was fair but caters exclusively to the young western dishevelled backpacker, not suitable for families or older people.

An okay place to choose. If you can get something closer to the attractions you want to see, it might be better. No lift and five flights of stairs wasn't fun. Very clean though, a nice common room and lots of eateries/bars in the streets surrounding + close to station.

Excellent all round hostel, only small complaint is the air conditioning on the 5th floor, got pretty hot some nights! But that's not much at all to worry about, Ninja is a fantastic hostel.

Take note that the check in time is after 3pm.

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

The only minor complaint I had is the location, as it's hardish to get to late at night. However, that can't be helped, and everything else about the hostel is perfect. The facilities and price are near perfect. This is a great hostel.

• 28th Jun 2014

While being in Tokyo I stayed in several hostels, the first one was Ninja though. I was so happy when I found out that I could spend my last night there aswell. Warm and very welcoming atmosphere, ultra friendly and cool staff, clean and modern facilities. If you're looking for a nice and affordable hostel, go for the Khaosan Ninja - way better than the other one's. It was very hard to find a hostel with a good atmosphere, Ninja has a nice common area where you'll meet other travellers.

Everything was great and have a good experience stay in khaosan ninja.

My second time staying at the hostel. Good location, within the JR Tokyo loop. Can have direct acess train from/to Heneda Aitport. Except to climbing stairs, the rest are good. Fully recomended

Very admiring of welcome and friendliness atmosphere. Very practical using of space and also cleanliness you keep. We enjoyed staying here so much and hope coming back again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7