Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Reviews

2-5-1 Bakurocho Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Plus: on the fifht floor it was very calm and not noisy at all. We had those private capsules which is good for some privacy. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Minus: the wifi was very slow and the drying are pretty tiny. We recommend the hostel!

• 30th Aug 2015
  • Switzerland

Enjoyed our two day stay there. Only comment was that our room smelled perpetually like Tiger's Balm, which was a bit annoying. Otherwise, enjoyed our time there.

• 29th Aug 2015

Wonderful staff and wonderful rooms! I stayed at the 20-bed mixed dorm and it was very comfortable. I got a lock for my "capsule" in which I could keep all of my belongings. The bed was clean and very cushiony! They also give you free tea :) The room was air conditioned and it never felt too hot, which was great in the summer. I would def recommend this place!

• 22nd Aug 2015

Thank you Khaosan Hostel Staff, they were so nice I had a super trip in Tokyo thanks to them ! カオサンの皆さんありがとう

• 22nd Aug 2015

Not a bad place but I cancelled half my stay due to noise. Management really doesn't take this seriously. Neighbors were talking full volume and throwing stuff until 2am and others got up at 6 and made a racket and sprayed intense cologne everywhere. Staff have me earplugs when I said something. Stay here if you don't want to sleep much.

This place very good best staff i ever heard before stop talk and get my money !! I love this staff so kind and friendly eden [Staff] so nice and kind

• 21st Aug 2015
  • Thailand

VERY NOISY. You may sleep between 2 and 6 am. Cabin beds are very stuffy and hot. Do not book these! When I made a complaint about the noise (people talking full volume, stomping around, throwing stuff from top bunks at 2am) they gave me ear plugs. It kept up for 3 nights and I moved elsewhere. When I left they gave me two pieces of candy. Thanks? How about a refund and my sleep back? Don't stay here unless you are a very heavy sleeper or don't plan to sleep anyways. Location is meh.

Was better. Some people keep making noise at night. (Their walk is really loud) There is no point in security door lock if it was kept open. And the number of electrical plug in the room is not enough (only two). I saw someone use the plugs outside their room for charging their phone.

• 18th Aug 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Until now its my favourite in Japan, mainly the staff made me feel so welcome that i felt it to be my first home in Japan. Awesome

+ Really great location, near 2 JR stations. 2 convenience stores nearby. 1 police station nearby. + Great and friendly staffs. - No elevator, if your baggage is heavy it's quite hard going upstairs. - Thin walls, I can hear other room's people talking and snoring quite loud. Once in a while you can hear loud ambulance sirene and some man shouting really loud from the street. - Only 2 shower rooms and 2 toilets. I need to wait quite a while to get in. - No place to dry clothes (always full)

I have stayed twice now, 4 weeks total. I stayed in the "cabin bed" which is basically a capsule hotel with more security and bigger beds. There is a lock on the door, but if somebody really wanted to get in there, it's not hard. I managed to get through once without my key. I'll refrain from saying how. It's hard to sleep at night because the lights are on past midnight, people are constantly chatting and banging doors around, and in the summer it's a bit warm. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Had a great time in the unique atmosphere this hostel provides. Friendly staff and clean facilities.

• 11th Aug 2015

Nice place to stay with friend!

• 10th Aug 2015
  • Thailand

Good service, very friendly staffs. However, the Air Con is quite hot. I think if they could solve this problem, it would be the best place to stay in tokyo

• 8th Aug 2015
  • Indonesia

5 mins walk from a train station. Not far from several tourist spots; Asakusa, Tsukiji market. Pleasant place to stay. But, mixed dorm is on the 4th floor; VERY noisy bed.

So noisy even at 2am. Capsule beds amplify noise due to closed wood construction...

• 8th Aug 2015

Great little hostel, would definitely recommend.

Wereally enjoyed our stay, staff were friendly and very helpful facilities were clean and nice.

• 3rd Aug 2015

very friendly and helpful staff

This was my first time staying at a hostel in general, so I was worried before I arrived, especially since I was staying at the mixed dorm (women and men). However, upon arriving, the receptionists were so welcoming, and I felt very safe in the hostel. The location is also SO convenient. It's close to everywhere I wanted to visit. I will definitely come back here in my next trip to Tokyo! Thank you!!

• 2nd Aug 2015