Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Reviews

2-5-1 Bakurocho Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan

The hostel is very good and comfortable. The staff are very friendly too.

Great location within walking distance of Akihabara, if you're into nerdy Otaku stuff (Hi, me). Friendly and helpful staff. Clean rooms and facilities.

• 24th Jul 2015

I chose to stay at the Ninja since it was a 2 minute walk to JR line. I stayed in the 20 person, cubicle dorm room. While the Ninja is not the newest or faciest place to stay, I really liked it. The bathrooms and showers were always clean, the dormroom was quiet and clean, and the air-conditioning worked. The hostel front door and doors on each floor were locked each night so you never felt unsafe. Everyone was really friendly and when you were ready for bed, you could close your cubicle door

The staff are supernice and welcoming! They made me feel at home on my first night in Japan :) The location is reasonably good. About 25-30 mins away from the city centre but everything is easily accessible from nearby metro stations. With a JR pass you're perfectly connected to everywhere else.

Really good place and excellent staff (I stayed in four person dormitory)

• 20th Jul 2015

Had a great stay. The staff was super friendly and helpful. They helped carry my massive suitcases up and down the stairs. They also gave maps of the area as well as giving directions to the airport. The hostel is a great location, with direct trains to both Narita and Haneda airport, super convenient not to have to change trains with suitcases. Its also walkable to Akihabara which was great for entertainment. Beds close for privacy and lock for securely leaving luggage in them when you go out.

• 17th Jul 2015

The room we stayed in looked old and unfinished, paint/wall paper was coming of, holes in wall. The hall and room smelled pretty badly because of the air conditioner. The staff helped us very well with finding restaurants.

NICE young people running the hostel ,good facilities and convenient location,thanks for service

easy to get this hostel

Good hostel if you have a JR Pass. Close to the train stations. I stayed here on my last night in Japan/Tokyo so as to go to the airport faster. I stayed here after a 4 day killer hike - and it was a sad surprise that they don't have an elevator (i was on the 5th floor). Generally tho it's a good hostel - no dramas. If your just here to sleep then this place is fine.

Great hostel, friendly staff, nice common room to meet people. Easy to get to anywhere in Tokyo.

Purely amazing and oh so friendly

• 11th Jul 2015

Great hostel in Asakusa area. We spent just one night (our first time in Japan), but enough to appreciate how good are them.

Room can be rather claustrophobic and not conducive for travellers with huge bags.

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Singapore

Great hostel. The Ninja theme was fun and well done. The staff, top notch. Beer vending machine in the basement was a nice touch and not over priced. I missed my check in by a number of hours, they were nice enough to leave a key out for me. Outstanding.

Such great service and a good experience of Japanese hospitality - the staff are very friendly and generous people!

• 8th Jul 2015
  • South Korea

The twin room we has was rather small. I couldn't open my suitcase unless put over the bed. The walls are rather thin so I suggest you to bring your earplugs. Other than that, everything was quite okay.

• 5th Jul 2015

Enjoyed my stay there, staff super friendly and love the basement area!

Clean place with very helpful staff at a good location.

• 4th Jul 2015
  • Singapore

Good price for such a great location! However, the baggage storage isn't very secure since all the luggage is just sitting out in the open for anyone to grab.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7