Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Reviews

2-5-1 Bakurocho Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan

if i were visit tokyo again, i would sleep ninja hostel.. especially, pillow is excellent..^^

• 12th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

staffs were so kind!!! but inconvenient because no elevators were available T.T

Khaosan Tokyo Ninja is the most cozy hostel I've ever visit. The personal is very kind and understanding to all. they do great work no matter the lack of resources. Their bunkerbeds were very cozy and suprisingly very spacious for being so small. My only regret during our stay is when we changed to a two bed room. It was not that spacious for 2 people, only plus was that we had our own AC. If they had bigger 2 man rooms I'd give them 5 of 5stars but for now unfortunately I can only give 4-4,5☆'s

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Sweden

1. The staff of Khaosan Tokyo Ninja is very nice! 2. The hostel is very clean.

• 7th Sep 2014
  • Taiwan

The facilities are bit old/run-down, but the place is pretty clean overall. Not EXTREMELY clean, as I am a total snob about cleanliness, but miles ahead of most places! Convenient location (also a snob about convenience). Note: there are 2 mattresses on the beds but they're so thin/plush that they sink down to the wooden bed platform making for a slightly uncomfortable sleeping experience, but it wasn't too bad. Overall, a great experience! I'd stay again.

• 7th Sep 2014

Excellent Staff, specially Hiroko and Harumi!!!!!!! Atte: Pikachu!!!!!! :)

Fantastic location near at JR Stations. Staffs were very friendly and helpful. I'll definitely stay here again when I am in Tokyo!

Absolutely perfect for what we needed. We wanted a base that was conveniently located, clean and safe. This place ticked all those boxes. The staff were very friendly and there was a wealth of information available to help out while in the area. If you are after luxury this is not for you. If you are after somewhere clean, safe and cheap this is perfect.

• 3rd Sep 2014

The cabin bed dorm room is a bit stuffy and there is strange smell.

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

Cant get much better for the price i paid. Very good value per dollar paid.

• 31st Aug 2014
  • South Korea

The bed is comfortable, facilities are great and the common room has a nice vibe to make friends! The staff are really friendly too!

Wanted to make sure I had a bottom bunk so I confirmed with the receptionist who said she had put it into the system. I get back and all the bottom bunks are full first world problems right? The space was decent sized for a 10 bdrm. Area was average.

Really enjoyed the stay here, everything was far above expectations! I'm a bit claustrophobic, but my stay was very comfortable inside the little capsule box-thing. The train station is very close, which was amazingly convenient . My luggage was safe and secure at all times, which is always a load off my mind. The only negatives I can think of would be carrying the luggage upstairs and you can only check in at 3pm. A very small price to pay for this delightful stay at the Khaosan Tokyo Ninja.

• 26th Aug 2014

all is good. especially, staffs are very kindness and informed us variouw tip during staying in japan.

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Place is clean, location is great, staffs are friendly and very helpful! Overall, I'll stay there again when I'm going back to Tokyo.

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Indonesia

Located about a 5 minute walk from Asakusabashi station. The capsules are great in that they can be securely locked with a padlock. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Place is situated about a 15 minute walked to Akihabara.

The hostel is just 5-10 mins walk away from the Asakusabashi station and there is Lawson and 7-11 along the way to the hostel. The hostel is clean. the staff is very friendly and helpful. there is a info board at the check in counter. You can get all sort of local festival which gonna be held there. However, there is no lift in this hostel. The wall of the room is quite thin and you will be able to hear your neighbour conversations. Recommended to bring along ear plugs for those light sleeper.

This place was okay (value for money, facilities), however after staying at the Sakura Hostel in Asakusa I would go back there. Sakura was closer to more eating options, sightseeing etc.

• 14th Aug 2014

I thought the place was in a good location and handy to a train station. The only complaint was that the reception area was a bit small and messy because of all the shoe & bag storage.

Live a life like a real ninja :)

• 7th Aug 2014