Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Reviews

2-5-1 Bakurocho Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan

A beautiful hostel

• 4th Aug 2014

Good stay in the hostel. Only little thing: the 4-bedroom room is a bit small for 4 persons and their luggage.

Great staff and a nice common area. Only stayed for one night but would have stayed longer if possible.

We had a great time hear, the staff were very friendly and the atmosphere was great, we just love the guest graffiti. within 5 minutes walk there is a Laundrette (Hostel has free powder), Shops, Metro and Restaurants. Just remember it's Asakusibasha not Asakusa.

This hostel was very clean, safe and convenient. The staff was friendly and helpful. Most of the signs had English translations and the staff spoke English. The location was great and only minutes from a station and convenience store. I stayed in the cabin style room. It was small, but comfortable and had a light, power outlet, shelf and lock. The fourth floor was hot in late July, so I would recommend a small fan if you stay during the summer. Overall, I loved it here and would stay here again.

• 30th Jul 2014

Shaq is a fun guy, takes you around as you want and is friendly. Good stuff!

it's really a nice place for economic trip, especially on summer vacation. Tokyo is a very expensive city and costly in living here. Therefore, Khaosan provides a high CP hostel for travellers.

• 28th Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

i like to give mi ne kim and the rest of my new friends a big thanks for everything they all helped me alot !!

• 27th Jul 2014

The staffs are helpful and friendly. We can lock our beds, so we have bigger space than a locker.

Yall know thats my 2nd house i love it there

• 27th Jul 2014

Very nice hostel, I loved the capsule style bed! Very clean and the location is also very convenient. Excellent wifi everywhere and common room downstairs open 24 hours. Double code at the doors and capsule lockable so definitely safe.

This is a perfectly good hostel. Everything was clean. It is a five minute walk from two JR stations (though you need to transfer to get to the main loop line). The staff were very nice and helpful. I would stay here again.

Very nice hostel! I only slept here one night, but I wish I stayed longer. Good location, very nice lounge room, friendly and helpful staff..and it seemed like a social hostel as well

Very good location, very practical. Awesome staff, always eager to help you, good advice

• 25th Jul 2014

Request a bottom bunk if you are going in the summer. A/C in pod dorms at night is not great. Wonderful common room area downstairs. Really fun atmosphere. Two subway stops from Tokyo Station.

Staying at Khaosan Ninja Tokyo was great! The staff was super fun, friendly, and helpful. And there were hostel events they planned. The facilities were clean . There was plenty of space for drying clothes as well, on the 4th and 6th floors. I stayed in one of the capsule beds, which they provided locks for, but that lock was tiny, so if you have your own, you can use it. There were lockers for valuables, though, i didn't use them. The location was wonderful!

Excellent hostel! The staff at Khaosan ninja were extremely knowledgable about what to do/see/eat in Tokyo and gave very good advice. They were also very friendly and cheerful :) :) Location is also very good, short walk to the stations and good connection to the various attractions. The rooms and toilet were very clean! The mattress however seems to be abit old as it would sink in as you sleep, which made it less than comfortable. Other than that, this hostel is a great place to stay!

Restrooms were super clean, staff was really nice.

We only stayed in this hostel for one night but I'd stay again. There's a kitchen and a common area in the basement but everyone tends to keep to themselves and not socialize much. Our room was tiny but comfortable. I really appreciated the little informative flyers everywhere downstairs like detailed instructions of how to get to the airport etc. Located right on the JR so easy access to the rest of the city.

I booked in Private twin bedroom. I think the room is too small for 2 people. There are no facilities in the room such as TV . No area for walk. The air condition in the room is not cool as much. The shower room has no clothes rack so I have to put all towel and my cloths on the basket. I think its not convenient for me. Not enough plug.

• 19th Jul 2014