Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Reviews

2-5-1 Bakurocho Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan

I didn't spend too much time at the hostel because it was way too easy to go to Shibuya from there. I'd stay there again next time I go back to Tokyo

I like how there is a basement which allows guests to cook and eat, it is very spacious and clean. Staff were very amicable and willing to assist in any possible way. The location of the hostel was just two stations away from Tokyo station. It was also a short walk from Bakurocho station and a walkable distance from Asakusabashi station. It was relatively convenient, with shops and eateries nearby.

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Singapore

I really like the cabin beds. And the facilities are great. The location is not the most convenient one but good enough, besides, the nearby area is really quiet, which is a bonus.

Should provide hair conditioner!!! My hair was too dry due to the absence of hair conditioner and the dry weather in Tokyo. It was too difficult to comb my hair

• 11th Feb 2015
  • Hong Kong

Simply put- yes I'd stay here again. The location is fine, easily commutable via public transport. Facilities are average but clean. Was cool in the sense that the beds/ bunks were pseudo-capsules (wooden ones) which was quirky, but the place has little atmosphere and security is pretty lax (but as it most of Japan). The checkin/ out time is horrendous especially for a hostel but does seem to be a trend.

It was very good, but sometimes one bathroom (one mirror) per room wasn't enough (especially for 10 persons)

Bed is clean and cozy. Good location.

• 9th Feb 2015
  • Taiwan

In the room not cleaned.

This is my third time being at this hostel. First two times, the wifi was excellent. The third time the wifi wasn't great, kept dropping connections and super slow. Other then that it was place to stay for the value.

• 4th Feb 2015

Brilliant time. Lots of random adventures, including going to a cat cafe for lunch. 6 days in Japan and 6 days loving every minute of it. Thanks for an awesome time. :)

• 3rd Feb 2015

Khaosan hostel was absolutely great choise, where to stay. We slept in the capsules room, which were clean and guiet, and close to the bathroom and shower - which was also in great contidion. All facilities in kitchen and bathroom were clean. I am happy to choose this hostel in Toky for this money.

I stayed there only 2 nights. Great staffs, location. I hadn't no problem.

• 25th Jan 2015
  • Thailand

พนักงานให้คำแนะนำดี ยิ้มแย้ม ห้องพักสะอาด นอนหลับสบาย

Room sound-proofing is not good, can hear sound from next room very clear. No bad intention, during I stayed 6 nights in ninja, Korean young people talked quit loudy after 11pm. Since there are many Korean tourists stay in ninja, you may arrange them in the same floor.

• 20th Jan 2015
  • Taiwan

This is the best hostel around Tokyo hands down. I will definitely recommend this hotel to my friends, family and everyone. The room is nice its comfortable. The staff is much awesome than the facilities itself, their hospitality service is absolutely 1st class. Seriously guys when you looking for a convenient hostel around Tokyo Khaosan Ninja is the place you need to go and better book fast as the room always full.

• 18th Jan 2015
  • Malaysia

The staff are really helpful regarding the payment, as i check-in late and check-out early. they manage to make it easier for me. Really2 thankful

• 13th Jan 2015
  • Malaysia

Good price, lovely helpful staff, convenient location - second visit, and won't hesitate to book my third the next time I'm in Tokyo :) thanks KTN!

• 13th Jan 2015

The hostel is conveniently located on JR Bakurocho station, making it a 5-10 minute walk from the JR Soubu line from Narita airport. As a solo traveller, you have the option to sleep in the 10 person regular dorm or if you value more privacy, the 20 person (capsule) dorm might be a better option. The atmosphere in the hostel does not really feel like a hostel (despite the organised events), it was quite rare to start a talk with people in the common area.

We had a great stay at Khaosan Tokyo Ninja! Because the hostel is close to multiple train stations, it was very easy to explore the city from there. Additionally, the staff were very helpful and went out of their way to help us make the most of our time in Tokyo. The hostel had a good vibe and we would stay there again.

• 11th Jan 2015

The staff was very friendly and helpful. I needed to go to a hospital, and the front desk worker was on the phone for a half hour trying to find a place I could go that was open at night on a holiday weekend. He went above and beyond to help me. I stayed in the enclosed beds in the dorm (similar to a capsule). I absolutely loved it! Next time I'm on Tokyo, I will definitely stay here again. It's the best in all categories of the 3 hostels I've stayed at in Tokyo.