Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Reviews

2-5-1 Bakurocho Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan

It was nice, had friendly staff. Easy access from the airport

Awesome place, well equipped, convenientolocation an price. The staff is friendly and helpful. I have no complains excep maybe for the need to go up 4-5 floors using the stairs after spending a day walking in Tokyo, it can be tiring, but it is definitely an "inconvenient" that does not affect my opinion about the awesomeness of this hostel.

• 1st Jul 2015
  • Mexico

My second time staying here. Of all the hostels I´ve stayed in at Tokyo (I think now a total of 7) this is definitely the best one.

นอนสบาย ที่นั่งเล่นด้านล่างสะดวกดีครับ ผมนอน mix dome แต่ก็หลับสบายไม่มีการรบกวนจากเพื่อนร่วมชั้น ห้องน้ำสะอาด staff ก็อธิบายละเอียดดี มีแผนที่คราวๆเวลาเราจะเดินทางจากที่พัก เน็ตก็ใช้ได้แรงดีครับ ผมฝากกระเป๋าไว้แต่เช้ามืดกลับมาเอาตอนหกโมงเย็นก็ไม่มีปัญหา ถือว่าถ้ามาคนเดียวแบบรีบๆที่เหมาะครับ มีโอกาศคงกลับไปพักอีกครับ

• 27th Jun 2015
  • Thailand

I really like to stay at Ninja! The only disadvantage is that they dont have an elevator. I think it's better if there's a elevator or a luggage elevator or sth like that to help us bring our luggages upstairs and downstairs.

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Taiwan

Security lockers require deposit.

Great Hostel! Good location, near subway and JR stations. Friendly and helpful staff. Clean dorms and bathrooms.

The stuff is very friendly and we feel as home.

Location is very good, since there are two train station nearby. Staff are also very good. But the cleanliness of blanket should be concerned.

• 16th Jun 2015
  • Taiwan

Relatively close to the train stations, and a very helpful staff! Enjoyed my time here greatly (even though we were out exploring the city for the mojority of our time there).

The location is superb. The two JR train stations, which are within 10 minutes on foot, have excellent connections to major points of interest, including a direct train to the Narita airport. There are multiple convenience stores in the neighbourhood, not to mention that there is a wide selection of restaurants in the area. The main stars of the establishment are the staff. They are very polite, helpful, and easily approachable.

Other than the lack of lift, I really enjoyed my stay. The neighbourhood is relatively quiet and the staffs are very friendly. Definitely will stay here again if I'm visiting Tokyo!

• 9th Jun 2015
  • Singapore

It's a really nice place to stay and make new friends! Like。。。home We'll be back next time. Thanks everyone we met here:-)

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Taiwan

great nice staff, good chill facilities. badly built "deluxe" capsule cabins that creaked every time someone turned over or moved. no enforcement of the "quiet after 10 rule" which is right now at this very moment annoying me. its almost 1am and people are rummaging through all kinds of stuff and talking loudly. its not the facilities fault really but still..wtf.

• 7th Jun 2015

Loved this place. Will definitely stay here again if I come back to tokyo. The staff would always try and help with anything from booking tickets, explaining what routes to take, and reccomending a good place to karaoke.

• 6th Jun 2015

Overall - a good hostel. The location was handy enough (next to the subway/overground stations), but not that close to some of the more popular areas for bars/places to eat etc. Very friendly staff, and whilst the hostel was extremely clean, the room was tiny - but that would appear to be the norm for Tokyo.

Great, near Bakurocho station exit c4 and walk about 4-5 min. There is mini supermaket not far from this hostel. Room and bathroom clean and Ok.

• 4th Jun 2015
  • Thailand

Excellent location specially if you plan on hitting up Aki. The people were very helpful as well.

It's located at a quiet area. The shower and toilets are very clean, but the private room has a bit of a smell (used a cypress ball to change the air). The bed is a bit spongy, so might be less comfortable for older guests. There's an anti-guest policy which makes it safe, but disallowed us to stay inside often as our friend couldn't enter. The staff are lovely (and really strong!!). Ninja theme is awesome :D the secret door, themed common room, and decor are very cool! Kitchen is excellent.

good place