Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Reviews

2-5-1 Bakurocho Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Crew very friendly. We slept 2 nights, one in a bedroom and one in dormitory. We don't recommend the bedroom for 2 people. The dormitory is enough and if there are noises it is because of the other people who don't care. We found the price is high compared to other little hotel, much more japanese.

Simple hostel but have necessary facilities with helpful and polite staff.

Extremely helpful and nice staff and cleanliness everywhere. Even I checked-out in the morning but staff allowed me to had a shower in the evening when I came back to grab my luggage.

• 27th May 2014
  • Pakistan

This hostel was supercalifragilisticexpiaridocious!!

• 27th May 2014
  • Thailand

Khaosan Ninja... the NinjaHostel in Tokyo... thanks at staff for all... Arigatou gozaimasu... :-)

• 26th May 2014

Good hostel. The pods are clean and comfortable. Only negative point I can think of is that, when I was there, there was no real social vibe. I think that's because the living room is in the basement, and most people walk straight to their room.

THE GOOD : Really liked this place - had great facilities, the staff were really helpful. Its close to a few METRO stations and there was a good atmosphere. THE BAD : My room smelt a bit damp, though it looked perfectly clean. The walls are thin and the beds a bit uncomfortable, but I stayed in a few different types of accomodation in Japan and from what I can tell uncomfortable beds and thin walls is just how they roll. I'd happily stay here again

• 23rd May 2014

Great place to stay, and very affordable. Accessible via the Jr pass, just need to do an additional transfer. Staff is friendly and very helpful. The building looks old, but the facilities are great and is very clean

Fantastic place to stay, great friendly staff, and fantastic facilities :) Would stay again Great value for money Sam from Victoria, Australia

• 20th May 2014
  • shamer
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great hostel, very good for the price considering it's Tokyyo. Bathrooms were all clean during my stay. Rooms are small, but that's the usual in Tokyo. Staff were very helpful and spoke very good english. Cabin bed felt nice for privacy, but it gets hot so almost everyone in the room ended up sleeping with bed doors opened. Thanks for the nice stay!

this place is more a hotel. A great location at a great price in Shinjuku. Close walk to kabukicho and the subway.

Liked the privacy of the curtains on the beds. Overall good hostel, would recommend it to others staying in Tokyo.

Nice hostel! I want to stay there again :)

Great place to stay in Tokyo! Great location, and it has a bicycle rent just 5 min from the hostel. It's very suitable for backpackers and couples (cause it have 2 rooms dorms). The kitchen has a big refrigerator and utensils you can use. Free wi-fi everywhere! It doesn't have lift, so be prepared to climb stair with your luggage. Staff very friendly!

• 8th May 2014

Great, friendly and helpful staff

• 8th May 2014
  • Finland

One of the most working well hostel that I have never seen! Very closer to Akihabara and to metro station. Safety, clean and not to much expansive to be an hostel near the center of Tokyo.

If your heading to Aki I say this is the place to stay as its so close. I love the capsule bunks where you have private space you can seal yourself in. Staff was cool and even good info posted on a board that has some nice finds that maybe you miss to research. I like the art and humor of the hostel. I was on the top high floor which is fine as I travel light as a backpacker. But, if you got alot of luggage well hope you don't get the top floor. I left my pack in storage 2days fine.

Love Ninja

The staff is awesome and a great place to stay while in Tokyo!

It was my second time there, I still liked it!