Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Reviews

2-5-1 Bakurocho Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Very nice hostel! I only slept here one night, but I wish I stayed longer. Good location, very nice lounge room, friendly and helpful staff..and it seemed like a social hostel as well

Very good location, very practical. Awesome staff, always eager to help you, good advice

• 25th Jul 2014

Request a bottom bunk if you are going in the summer. A/C in pod dorms at night is not great. Wonderful common room area downstairs. Really fun atmosphere. Two subway stops from Tokyo Station.

Staying at Khaosan Ninja Tokyo was great! The staff was super fun, friendly, and helpful. And there were hostel events they planned. The facilities were clean . There was plenty of space for drying clothes as well, on the 4th and 6th floors. I stayed in one of the capsule beds, which they provided locks for, but that lock was tiny, so if you have your own, you can use it. There were lockers for valuables, though, i didn't use them. The location was wonderful!

Excellent hostel! The staff at Khaosan ninja were extremely knowledgable about what to do/see/eat in Tokyo and gave very good advice. They were also very friendly and cheerful :) :) Location is also very good, short walk to the stations and good connection to the various attractions. The rooms and toilet were very clean! The mattress however seems to be abit old as it would sink in as you sleep, which made it less than comfortable. Other than that, this hostel is a great place to stay!

Restrooms were super clean, staff was really nice.

We only stayed in this hostel for one night but I'd stay again. There's a kitchen and a common area in the basement but everyone tends to keep to themselves and not socialize much. Our room was tiny but comfortable. I really appreciated the little informative flyers everywhere downstairs like detailed instructions of how to get to the airport etc. Located right on the JR so easy access to the rest of the city.

I booked in Private twin bedroom. I think the room is too small for 2 people. There are no facilities in the room such as TV . No area for walk. The air condition in the room is not cool as much. The shower room has no clothes rack so I have to put all towel and my cloths on the basket. I think its not convenient for me. Not enough plug.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Thailand

everything is good. it is recommendable to have JR dokunai pass since it is located between 2 JR stns.

Very fantastic guest house!!!! All of that I like. I want to stay there again! Very good!!!!

• 14th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Not a particularly friendly hostel, doesn't have a warm welcoming feel. Not the best hostel to meet people while on travels. However, hostel was centrally located with access to the JR line and Tokyo Subway. The hostel was very clean. The mattresses could do with renewing soon.

• 12th Jul 2014

Lovely last minute stay in Tokyo. The hostel was clean, friendly and had all the facilities you could need whilst travelling. The hostel was easy to find, and whilst there's not much to do in the neighbourhood itself, there is easy access to the JR and Tokyo Metro train lines from Asakusabashi station. The staff were amazingly friendly and welcoming, and helped me when I had to unexpectedly change my booking. Loads of fun with ninja swords too! みんなさん本当にありがとうございました!本当にやさしいね! Recommended!

• 11th Jul 2014

It was awesome with Khaosan Ninja Tokyo , safe money also good location.

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Thailand

Awesome hostel. Room was clean and a good size. Staff were friendly and helpful.

• 10th Jul 2014

a lot of dust mix dorm box quite small and hot some guess try to smoke inside no elevator

Our last night in Japan, we were weary travellers having to lug our bags up 10 flights of stairs, no lift, to an airless, pokey, disorganised dorm to pack our bags for the plane. No scales or other thoughtfulness, overzealous security, locks for beds, dorms, levels, lockers, shoes etc. Felt like we left Japanese hospitality behind early. Close to transport to the airport, price was fair but caters exclusively to the young western dishevelled backpacker, not suitable for families or older people.

An okay place to choose. If you can get something closer to the attractions you want to see, it might be better. No lift and five flights of stairs wasn't fun. Very clean though, a nice common room and lots of eateries/bars in the streets surrounding + close to station.

Great staff, clean rooms/toilets/bathrooms. The room was a bit too small though since we were staying there for 20 nights. It didn't have a closet, so we had to use the table to put our clothes on, not very optimal. Everywhere there were signs to be quiet after 10pm, however there was nobody checking if this actually happened. We ended up having yelling neighbours in the middle of the night multiple times. Besides these few things, the staff was very nice. And the location is very convenient!

• 6th Jul 2014

Excellent all round hostel, only small complaint is the air conditioning on the 5th floor, got pretty hot some nights! But that's not much at all to worry about, Ninja is a fantastic hostel.

Take note that the check in time is after 3pm.

• 6th Jul 2014