Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Reviews

2-5-1 Bakurocho Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Very neat hostel with a cool theme! Thanks for having me! :)

• 18th Dec 2014

Close to many metro stations. The staff speak excellent English and are helpful about local transit and sites. Really nice common area to relax in.

The hostel rooms were decent with comfy beds. Good sized lounge and kitchen in the basement. It is two-three stops from Tokyo station with the nearest station around the corner. Only few food options close by, mainly Japanese fast food. Staff were really friendly.

The staff is what I like best about this hostel. :) they're so friendly and happy to help. They don't mind the small talk I have with them either.

I have stayed several hostels in tokyo and based on that experience I have summarized as follows. Pros: Close to station, clean enough, quite(inside and outside environment) Cons: No elevator(had to bring up baggage all the way to 4th floor), towel I rented smelled pretty bad (you know the smell of towel half dried and left on the shelf..)

• 12th Dec 2014
  • Japan

The cheerful and quiet atmosphere found there was really nice to recover from a day rushing in the whole city.

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Belgium

We will never stay at this hostel or with the khaosan chain ever. The beds were incredibly uncomfortable, so worn in there was nothing. The staff were quite rude to us when checking in and talked loudly late at night. The common area in the basement smelled of sewage. Would by recommend this hostel.

More flexible check-in time would be nice!

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Thailand

Good!!! I will come back here for sure!!!

• 3rd Dec 2014
  • Thailand

Cabin beds are nice! Place was not that lively though

Had a great stay at the hostel and would recommend to others!

• 3rd Dec 2014

Excellent location for the metro and JR. Friendly helpful staff.

Love the art and the vibe of the place! Will definitely visit again.

• 2nd Dec 2014

Easy to find with neatly designed "shuriken" (throwing stars of ninja) patterns on the wall outside the building. The inside is also artistic with "ninja" paintings and drawings. The shared kitchen and living room in the basement is spacious and clean. The room is OK, not so small and without bad smell. The water didn't get hot at two sinks out of four in the shared washroom. It would be better if there were an elevator for people in upper floors.

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Japan

Just stayed for 1 night. Overall it is quite okay place to stay the night. The location is slightly away from the train station, but it's quite straightforward to find. No problem with security or staff.

Our room smelt a lot like cigarettes unfortunately. Could be due to sneaky people smoking in their rooms. And our last night at the hostel was sleepless due to other occupants having a party in their dorm next door. Noise restrictions need to be enforced.

Clean, secure, lots of privacy, very social, friendly staff. No complaints!

Stayed in a cabin type capsule. Loved it :)

Great place, so near and comfortable! Thanks for your kindness and hospitality. See you again next gear!

• 25th Nov 2014
  • Sweden

My name is Ashley and I loved this place. I cannot wait to tell you more. This place is the place for NICE staff. Holy smokes. I almost bought a Cinnabon for the staff! They would have to ninja fight over the gooey centre! Whappow! I was really curious one night about a grocery store. They told me. I bought apple. Perhaps the only bad part was when I could get locked in my room like a coffin and die. I wish I could stay again? But I can`t? I do not know. P.S. Ninja paintings on the wall.