Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Reviews

2-5-1 Bakurocho Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Had a nightmare journey (flight delayed, landed later than expected, almost missed last train from Narita)...ended up running from Bakuro-cho to hostel, n crashing through the doors as the night staff were leaving. Guy at reception was so helpful and kind. After checking in, headed to my capsule...unfortunately someone had gone to sleep in the wrong capsule so I ran back to reception. Again, brilliantly helpful staff, came upstairs and woke the person to get their key so i had somewhere to sleep

• 20th Mar 2015

Third time here, the staff remembered me and was a nice, quiet stay.

Staffs are so kind and they are very intelligent! Quite impressed by both the facilities and the high quality of staffs. Highly recommended.

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Japan
  • Couple, 41+

Helpful staff , easy access to airport and many places by footstep :) Thank you for the pleasant stay !

• 16th Mar 2015
  • Singapore

Stayed there for pretty long this time after two shorter stints last year - this is probably one of the greatest locations and hostels for this price range that you can find anywhere in Tokyo. Staff English is very good, but they still encourage you to learn a little Japanese (why come to Japan if you're not even willing to put in a little effort). Always helpful, clean facilities. I've seen a LOT worse, this is soooo worth it.

Will surely back here on my next stay in Tokyo!!

Love this place it has everything. Good sturdy beds(with curtains, lamp and outlet), lockers, big kitchen, great shower and best of all the amazing staff each as helpful and kind as the next, thanks so much guys!

Had a lovely 4 night stay here with my friend. Clean and comfy beds. It was quiet most nights, although that simply depends on who else is staying in the room that night. Thank you to the friendly staff that went out of their way to help me with my bus ticket!

Staff is excellent! Very helpful and the facilities were always very clean. Location is far from the fun places to go out in so that can be limiting. People hang out in the common room and it's easy to meet and chat with each other but it's not a party hostel vibe.

Ninja was the best stay I experienced for the 3wks I was travelling Japan. Staff are amazing, location is okay. Will definately stay at ninja again!

• 9th Mar 2015

The staff there are all really nice and helpful :) I enjoy chatting with them. And also the shampoo is really good ;) But the room is older than I thought.. I think if facilities can be renewed, this hostel will be perfect!

• 7th Mar 2015
  • China

Much bigger hostel than the other one in the same chain. Loved that they offered free coffee and tea for the guest. The basement/social area is also very big and spacious. A bit too strict on the noise policy after 10PM but glad they are respectful of other guests.

One of the beste hostels i´ve ever stayed. Friendly staff. Very clean. I can´t really say a bad thing about Khaosan Tokyo Ninja. It is my first choice if i´m going to visit tokyo again in the future.

• 1st Mar 2015

all good for me, convenience to go to train station. feel safe and the staff is much helpful with good english.

• 1st Mar 2015
  • Thailand

I stay here with my group every February, and it's always a wonderful experience. The staff are always helpful and friendly, and the "Deluxe Cabin Beds" are a treat! The neighborhood restaurants underneath the train tracks at Asakusabashi are great, and you can't beat the location for ease of access. There's a cheap express train that goes right to the airport from Bakurocho station, steps from the door. After 7 annual stays, the place feels like home. And under 3k yen is a steal in Tokyo!

• 27th Feb 2015

The room for the kitchen should be bigger maybe, and the sign for bathroom of 2nd floor should be placed at 1st floor.

• 26th Feb 2015
  • China

every khaosan i've ever stayed at (there are several locations) has been an awesome experience. great atmosphere, great staff, great location, great amenities. i love this franchise!

Staff is very helpful. It is not far from the subway. There are local places to eat and drink but the subway stops at midnight and it is not close enough to walk to the bigger parts of the city. I would stay there again.

Nice location, very closed to MRT station, Staff friendly But so small private room

Sleep in box was really fun, we can locked it when we go out. So it is secure, the only bad point is the boxes are a little too small than we can not put our big luggage during the nigh, only small thing. The rest of the hostel is clean, nice kitchen vice every thing we need. The staff help you when you need, great vibes. Nice team.