Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Reviews

2-5-1 Bakurocho Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Love Ninja

The staff is awesome and a great place to stay while in Tokyo!

It was my second time there, I still liked it!

Was my first time slept in a capsule bed, was not disappointed! Room is clean and tidy, staffs are nice, location is near 2 JR stations, quiest and friendly atmosphere, would definitely recommend to my friends! See ya Ninjas!

Khaosan's are great because they make the experience familiar across their hostels. They have the friendliest staff and use the same fixtures/materials for beds/baths/rooms, etc. The staff at the Ninja were hugely helpful for me in working out my data SIM card. I was also here during the earthquake so it was a memorable experience.

This was a great hostel with a great staff and great location to get to the sites of Tokyo.

• 2nd May 2014

I really liked the atmosphere of this hostel. I wish I had been able to stay longer. They also had lots of helpful information on Tokyo available.

The hostel is very very clean~ The staff is nice and helpful. It is located in the neighborhood that is easily accessible from the Narita Airport (40 minutes on the train). Highly recommend staying there!

• 1st May 2014

Great staff, and location. I will be back again and again.

great place for budjet traveller

• 29th Apr 2014
  • Finland

clean and safe, nice and friendly and I simply looooved the cabin beds.

• 27th Apr 2014

Your stay depends on your hostelmates. But I enjoyed my time there. Thankfully near larger subway & JR stations. Laundry is literally across the street. The workers are friendly and helpful. The only disadvantage is no elevator. So don't pack too much if you can!

I deeply love the fact that the bunk beds are mini rooms because they have doors, so one can stay even in mixed dorm with a lot of privacy. Very nice concept!

Location during the day is good. But it's about a $60 / $5-6,000 yen taxi home from roppongi or shibuya. That or taxis were going in circles...

Very small room for two person. Staff were kindly.

• 22nd Apr 2014
  • Japan

it was ok.

• 21st Apr 2014
  • South Korea

Excellent staff, nice lounge, good restrooms. Capsule beds are a good design, but please enforce the quietness rules! Most nights people are loud until past midnight! Also, consider adding thick carpeting to the room. Foot steps on thin wooden floors means extremely loud booms when you're trying to sleep in your bed!

• 21st Apr 2014

So cozy, perfect access if you have a JR pass. The duvets are particularly awesome. Great staff, very useable kitchen, lots of information provided. Not much in the area but is easy access to things. Very clean too.

I loved the idea of my own personal capsule.

On of the best hostel I have ever stayed. Nice living room, hostel was clean all around and comfortable 20 beds dorm..yes, they were much better than other 6 or 10 beds dorm I have stayed in other places. Friendly staff. I definitely recommend it.