Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Reviews

2-5-1 Bakurocho Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Really enjoyed the stay here, everything was far above expectations! I'm a bit claustrophobic, but my stay was very comfortable inside the little capsule box-thing. The train station is very close, which was amazingly convenient . My luggage was safe and secure at all times, which is always a load off my mind. The only negatives I can think of would be carrying the luggage upstairs and you can only check in at 3pm. A very small price to pay for this delightful stay at the Khaosan Tokyo Ninja.

• 26th Aug 2014

all is good. especially, staffs are very kindness and informed us variouw tip during staying in japan.

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Place is clean, location is great, staffs are friendly and very helpful! Overall, I'll stay there again when I'm going back to Tokyo.

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Indonesia

Located about a 5 minute walk from Asakusabashi station. The capsules are great in that they can be securely locked with a padlock. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Place is situated about a 15 minute walked to Akihabara.

The hostel is just 5-10 mins walk away from the Asakusabashi station and there is Lawson and 7-11 along the way to the hostel. The hostel is clean. the staff is very friendly and helpful. there is a info board at the check in counter. You can get all sort of local festival which gonna be held there. However, there is no lift in this hostel. The wall of the room is quite thin and you will be able to hear your neighbour conversations. Recommended to bring along ear plugs for those light sleeper.

This place was okay (value for money, facilities), however after staying at the Sakura Hostel in Asakusa I would go back there. Sakura was closer to more eating options, sightseeing etc.

• 14th Aug 2014

I thought the place was in a good location and handy to a train station. The only complaint was that the reception area was a bit small and messy because of all the shoe & bag storage.

Live a life like a real ninja :)

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Thailand

I really enjoyed my stay at Khaosan Ninja. The staff was so friendly and super helpful! I will definitely stay here again when I am in Tokyo!

A beautiful hostel

• 4th Aug 2014

Good stay in the hostel. Only little thing: the 4-bedroom room is a bit small for 4 persons and their luggage.

Great staff and a nice common area. Only stayed for one night but would have stayed longer if possible.

We had a great time hear, the staff were very friendly and the atmosphere was great, we just love the guest graffiti. within 5 minutes walk there is a Laundrette (Hostel has free powder), Shops, Metro and Restaurants. Just remember it's Asakusibasha not Asakusa.

This hostel was very clean, safe and convenient. The staff was friendly and helpful. Most of the signs had English translations and the staff spoke English. The location was great and only minutes from a station and convenience store. I stayed in the cabin style room. It was small, but comfortable and had a light, power outlet, shelf and lock. The fourth floor was hot in late July, so I would recommend a small fan if you stay during the summer. Overall, I loved it here and would stay here again.

• 30th Jul 2014

Shaq is a fun guy, takes you around as you want and is friendly. Good stuff!

it's really a nice place for economic trip, especially on summer vacation. Tokyo is a very expensive city and costly in living here. Therefore, Khaosan provides a high CP hostel for travellers.

• 28th Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

i like to give mi ne kim and the rest of my new friends a big thanks for everything they all helped me alot !!

• 27th Jul 2014

The staffs are helpful and friendly. We can lock our beds, so we have bigger space than a locker.

Yall know thats my 2nd house i love it there

• 27th Jul 2014

Very nice hostel, I loved the capsule style bed! Very clean and the location is also very convenient. Excellent wifi everywhere and common room downstairs open 24 hours. Double code at the doors and capsule lockable so definitely safe.