Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Reviews

2-5-1 Bakurocho Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Khaosan's are great because they make the experience familiar across their hostels. They have the friendliest staff and use the same fixtures/materials for beds/baths/rooms, etc. The staff at the Ninja were hugely helpful for me in working out my data SIM card. I was also here during the earthquake so it was a memorable experience.

This was a great hostel with a great staff and great location to get to the sites of Tokyo.

• 2nd May 2014

I really liked the atmosphere of this hostel. I wish I had been able to stay longer. They also had lots of helpful information on Tokyo available.

• 2nd May 2014

The hostel is very very clean~ The staff is nice and helpful. It is located in the neighborhood that is easily accessible from the Narita Airport (40 minutes on the train). Highly recommend staying there!

• 1st May 2014

Great staff, and location. I will be back again and again.

great place for budjet traveller

• 29th Apr 2014
  • Finland

clean and safe, nice and friendly and I simply looooved the cabin beds.

• 27th Apr 2014

Your stay depends on your hostelmates. But I enjoyed my time there. Thankfully near larger subway & JR stations. Laundry is literally across the street. The workers are friendly and helpful. The only disadvantage is no elevator. So don't pack too much if you can!

I deeply love the fact that the bunk beds are mini rooms because they have doors, so one can stay even in mixed dorm with a lot of privacy. Very nice concept!

Location during the day is good. But it's about a $60 / $5-6,000 yen taxi home from roppongi or shibuya. That or taxis were going in circles...

Very small room for two person. Staff were kindly.

• 22nd Apr 2014
  • Japan

it was ok.

• 21st Apr 2014
  • South Korea

Excellent staff, nice lounge, good restrooms. Capsule beds are a good design, but please enforce the quietness rules! Most nights people are loud until past midnight! Also, consider adding thick carpeting to the room. Foot steps on thin wooden floors means extremely loud booms when you're trying to sleep in your bed!

• 21st Apr 2014

So cozy, perfect access if you have a JR pass. The duvets are particularly awesome. Great staff, very useable kitchen, lots of information provided. Not much in the area but is easy access to things. Very clean too.

I loved the idea of my own personal capsule.

On of the best hostel I have ever stayed. Nice living room, hostel was clean all around and comfortable 20 beds dorm..yes, they were much better than other 6 or 10 beds dorm I have stayed in other places. Friendly staff. I definitely recommend it.

Khaosan Tokyo Ninja was well placed for our time in Tokyo. We found the info telling us how to get there really helpful as we were arriving in a new city later in the evening. The staff were friendly and we appreciated the free tea and coffee in the kitchen area. Our room was dark though and we would have appreciated a stronger light bulb. Also hooks in the shower area would have been helpful. Otherwise we would be happy to return there.

We stayed here for just one brief night, arriving late and leaving early, and this place and especially the staff STILL managed to make a great impression on us. Also loved the little 'capsule' sleeping arrangement, which means you're sleeping in a 10 bed dorm but it is QUIET. Definitely recommend this place.

About all you can ask for for what you paid

• 12th Apr 2014
  • Singapore

Pro: near stations, they have pc's available, the bed is lockable, so very safe and no bothersome light when ure ready for bed. Power plug and lamp at your bed. Con: When I was there wifi didnt work on 4th and 4th floor. No elevator, so climbing the stairs with my luggage wasn't fun.