Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Reviews

2-5-1 Bakurocho Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Everything was wonderful. Kitchen was v clean. Would definitely stay here again!

Very helpful and nice staff. The location of hostel was quite convenient. Recommended for backpackers who want to live in cheap and covenient hostel.

Well located place with two metro stations a few minutes walk. The beds are like in a box which allows you to be completely isolated if you want it. The staff is very friendly and try to answer any question. Definitely I would stay there again.

I really like this hostel because it's easy to travel and staff very friendly.

It was a bit inconvenient to carry luggage up the stairs (we stayed in the 5th floor dorm).

• 22nd May 2015
  • Singapore

We had a nice time staying at Khaosan Tokyo Ninja though our only problem was that there's a single shower room on every floor so we had to wait or to queue (we weren't sure if we could use the shower rooms on the other floors). It is accessible to different tourist spots since it is near 2 JR stations. It is near 7 eleven and close to a few food establishments. They have polite staff members and also they have staff members staying up until midnight so questions are answered.

• 20th May 2015
  • Philippines

Friendly staff, willing to answer all my queries and check on events that I was interested in Tokyo. Dorms on the 4th and 5th floor were excellent, able to lock your own beds / "rooms". Privacy curtains provided for dorm on the 1st floor. Location near to asakusa and akihabara, and near to Toei line/ JR lines. Shower / toilet facilities on each level. Luggage holding from 8am-8pm was great. No elevators though, I changed bed 3 times during my stay. May not be as suitable for older folks.

Stair wells were a little cramped if you had big luggage, but the place was really nice and the staff was great, and very helpful.

We were staying at Khaosan Kyoto and Khaosan Tokyo Ninja during our trip to both places, the place was so homey, with super helpful and friendly staffs. We had a great time there. Highly recommended! For Khaosan staffs, thanks for the hospitality and keep up the excellent works! :)

very comfortable safe place to stay . toilet is clean, staff is very helpful.

• 13th May 2015
  • Singapore

It was the first experience for me to stay at such an accommodation in Japan. We had a chance to talk to peple who stay there and had fun. The room was clean and everywhere in the hotel was pretty good. Thank you for your hospitallity !

• 10th May 2015
  • Japan

Great hostel, no real qualms. Staff were friendly and its in a good location with multiple trains stations around this area.

Really good location and great staff. But as I had stayed at the Khaosan Origami in Tokyo and Theater in Kyoto, I was expecting better facilities and cleanliness. Overall good hostel.

• 6th May 2015

It was a lovely hostel with very friendly and helpful staff, nice basement chill out area with coffee, books, tv. The location was very good too. I would stay there again.

Staff is very nice.

• 26th Apr 2015
  • Thailand

Very clean hostel and excelent location for JR passangers. Friendly staff and very helppful with good english. Recomend to everybody.

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Slovenia

superfriendly staff, clean, good location, highly recommendable

Enjoyed our stay. Great location between 2 subway stations; easy access to subways. Twin Private Room was small, but it was expected. Quiet 3rd floor and enjoyed all the drawings/paintings on the various walls.

I stayed here for my last night in Tokyo, but i could easily spend more than one night here ! The dormitary is spacious and it's easy to isolate your bed from light with drapes Very good location : close to metro and JR stations ! Clean dormatory and bathroom Very nice staff, thank's for the gift when i left !

Friendly helpful staff. Excellent quiet location with easy access to trains and subway. Clean bath room. Only problem is the water temperature is not constant when taking a shower.