Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Reviews

2-5-1 Bakurocho Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Great place to stay in Tokyo! Great location, and it has a bicycle rent just 5 min from the hostel. It's very suitable for backpackers and couples (cause it have 2 rooms dorms). The kitchen has a big refrigerator and utensils you can use. Free wi-fi everywhere! It doesn't have lift, so be prepared to climb stair with your luggage. Staff very friendly!

• 8th May 2014

Great, friendly and helpful staff

• 8th May 2014
  • Finland

One of the most working well hostel that I have never seen! Very closer to Akihabara and to metro station. Safety, clean and not to much expansive to be an hostel near the center of Tokyo.

If your heading to Aki I say this is the place to stay as its so close. I love the capsule bunks where you have private space you can seal yourself in. Staff was cool and even good info posted on a board that has some nice finds that maybe you miss to research. I like the art and humor of the hostel. I was on the top high floor which is fine as I travel light as a backpacker. But, if you got alot of luggage well hope you don't get the top floor. I left my pack in storage 2days fine.

Love Ninja

The staff is awesome and a great place to stay while in Tokyo!

It was my second time there, I still liked it!

Was my first time slept in a capsule bed, was not disappointed! Room is clean and tidy, staffs are nice, location is near 2 JR stations, quiest and friendly atmosphere, would definitely recommend to my friends! See ya Ninjas!

Khaosan's are great because they make the experience familiar across their hostels. They have the friendliest staff and use the same fixtures/materials for beds/baths/rooms, etc. The staff at the Ninja were hugely helpful for me in working out my data SIM card. I was also here during the earthquake so it was a memorable experience.

This was a great hostel with a great staff and great location to get to the sites of Tokyo.

• 2nd May 2014

I really liked the atmosphere of this hostel. I wish I had been able to stay longer. They also had lots of helpful information on Tokyo available.

The hostel is very very clean~ The staff is nice and helpful. It is located in the neighborhood that is easily accessible from the Narita Airport (40 minutes on the train). Highly recommend staying there!

• 1st May 2014

Great staff, and location. I will be back again and again.

great place for budjet traveller

• 29th Apr 2014
  • Finland

clean and safe, nice and friendly and I simply looooved the cabin beds.

• 27th Apr 2014

Your stay depends on your hostelmates. But I enjoyed my time there. Thankfully near larger subway & JR stations. Laundry is literally across the street. The workers are friendly and helpful. The only disadvantage is no elevator. So don't pack too much if you can!

I deeply love the fact that the bunk beds are mini rooms because they have doors, so one can stay even in mixed dorm with a lot of privacy. Very nice concept!

Location during the day is good. But it's about a $60 / $5-6,000 yen taxi home from roppongi or shibuya. That or taxis were going in circles...

Very small room for two person. Staff were kindly.

• 22nd Apr 2014