Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Reviews

2-5-1 Bakurocho Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan

I have stayed at this property before and was Thrilled to be back again! I will stay at the Ninja every time I'm in Tokyo!!!! Thank you Chai, Erina and thank you to the rest of the Fantastic staff!!!!! Mickey :-D

Not a bad lil place - kitchen/rec room is downstairs so you don't bother anyone, beer machine is great! Free PCs and WiFi as per the usual, near Asakusabashi station

Excellent hostel and staff.

• 9th Nov 2013
  • Spain

Nothing bad to say about this hostel. Location is good and close to both the JR line and the subway. Staff is super helpful and nice while doing that. Kitchen and communal area is cool and designed for socialising. It's a bit of hassle getting in and out of those ninja capsules, but i guess that's part of the shtick.

Staff can speak fluent English, they are friendly and accomodating. You can feel at home. Very clean and you can even cook food.

• 8th Nov 2013
  • Philippines

Overall, a really great place to stay! Easy to find, right by the station. We stated in the mixed dorm room, got lots of privacy! We got a lock to lock our beds, liked that better than lockers! The staff was very helpful and nice! Gave us lots of recmodations and tips! Printed out for us extar maps and direction that we can get easly from place to place!

We had a really nice week staying here. Really couldn't ask much more from a hostel

• 5th Nov 2013

Very helpful staff who helped out with directions and choice of routes. Keeping our bag for a number of days was also a great help

Great place to stay in tokyo. Location is near many subway lines.

• 4th Nov 2013
  • Singapore

Super common room. The hostel and staff have a good vibe. Went there multiple times and Keep returning over and over again.

Friendly place, easy to meet people, good staff and good location. Easy to get around from however there's not too much to do in the immediate area.

I enjoyed my stay at Khaosan Ninja! The cabin room was very cozy, cozier than my bed at home! The staffs were also very kind and were very helpful in lots of ways! However, I was a bit upset before I arrived, because I never got an answer back on my inquiry :( Also, the toilets were not clean... it would have been better if they were cleaned more frequently. Overall, I would like to go back again, very soon! :)

• 1st Nov 2013
  • South Korea

There was a really bad smell lingering so I left early Also carrying a suitcase up 5 levels was unpleasant

• 1st Nov 2013

Good location, easy to find, 10 minutes walk from nearest station, consider near most part of Tokyo sightseeing spot. Staff is nice, bathroom is clean, room is a bit old but tidy and well prepare for us to check-in. The only problem i had is the mattress resilience is out but can't expect much from a budget hostel and the wall is not sound resistance.The 2 love bird who flattering next door at midnight is noisy and we can hear their conversation clearly, having hard time to sleep.

• 31st Oct 2013
  • nuvelle
  • Malaysia

Erina, Chai and the rest of the stay went out of their way to give me directions, site seeing suggestions, places to eat, and had an answer to every question! Even when I needed another day and they were already booked, they helped me find another place to stay! They go Over and Beyond what was expected!!!! Thank you soooooooo Much! Mickey :-)

Great staff!

Super friendly, helpful staff and relaxed atmosphere. I would definitely recommend this hostel

Really enjoyed our stay here. Stafff super friendly, helpful, spoke English, and everyone there had a great, fun attitude. Shared bathroom facilities very clean. Located by several major public transit stations.

• 22nd Oct 2013

super helpful staff!

Stay was fine, only one night. Only complaint is that the common room was really dirty. Beds were comfy, lots of security, have to pay for lockers.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »