Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Reviews

2-5-1 Bakurocho Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan

I stay here with my group every February, and it's always a wonderful experience. The staff are always helpful and friendly, and the "Deluxe Cabin Beds" are a treat! The neighborhood restaurants underneath the train tracks at Asakusabashi are great, and you can't beat the location for ease of access. There's a cheap express train that goes right to the airport from Bakurocho station, steps from the door. After 7 annual stays, the place feels like home. And under 3k yen is a steal in Tokyo!

• 27th Feb 2015

The room for the kitchen should be bigger maybe, and the sign for bathroom of 2nd floor should be placed at 1st floor.

• 26th Feb 2015
  • China

every khaosan i've ever stayed at (there are several locations) has been an awesome experience. great atmosphere, great staff, great location, great amenities. i love this franchise!

Staff is very helpful. It is not far from the subway. There are local places to eat and drink but the subway stops at midnight and it is not close enough to walk to the bigger parts of the city. I would stay there again.

Nice location, very closed to MRT station, Staff friendly But so small private room

Sleep in box was really fun, we can locked it when we go out. So it is secure, the only bad point is the boxes are a little too small than we can not put our big luggage during the nigh, only small thing. The rest of the hostel is clean, nice kitchen vice every thing we need. The staff help you when you need, great vibes. Nice team.

The location is very convience and staffs are very helpful.

Extremely nice place to stay! Staff is super friendly and are helpful. I greatly enjoyed my stay.

• 16th Feb 2015

hot water pump on our floor malfunctioned. we couldn't take a hot shower but was given option to do so on 2nd floor. cabin concept super cool but mattress was completely deformed having never been changed or flipped over. Sunken in the middle. Extremely bad for back. Not great for a sound sleep. floors are thin and thump a lot when people are moving about. Basement Living kitchen area extremely smelly. Smelled of uncleared trash. Reception and stairs also stank of feet. Promising but no cigar.

• 15th Feb 2015
  • Singapore

I didn't spend too much time at the hostel because it was way too easy to go to Shibuya from there. I'd stay there again next time I go back to Tokyo

I like how there is a basement which allows guests to cook and eat, it is very spacious and clean. Staff were very amicable and willing to assist in any possible way. The location of the hostel was just two stations away from Tokyo station. It was also a short walk from Bakurocho station and a walkable distance from Asakusabashi station. It was relatively convenient, with shops and eateries nearby.

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Singapore

I really like the cabin beds. And the facilities are great. The location is not the most convenient one but good enough, besides, the nearby area is really quiet, which is a bonus.

Should provide hair conditioner!!! My hair was too dry due to the absence of hair conditioner and the dry weather in Tokyo. It was too difficult to comb my hair

• 11th Feb 2015
  • Hong Kong

Simply put- yes I'd stay here again. The location is fine, easily commutable via public transport. Facilities are average but clean. Was cool in the sense that the beds/ bunks were pseudo-capsules (wooden ones) which was quirky, but the place has little atmosphere and security is pretty lax (but as it most of Japan). The checkin/ out time is horrendous especially for a hostel but does seem to be a trend.

• 11th Feb 2015
  • rhyandonnelly

It was very good, but sometimes one bathroom (one mirror) per room wasn't enough (especially for 10 persons)

Bed is clean and cozy. Good location.

• 9th Feb 2015
  • Taiwan

In the room not cleaned.

This is my third time being at this hostel. First two times, the wifi was excellent. The third time the wifi wasn't great, kept dropping connections and super slow. Other then that it was place to stay for the value.

• 4th Feb 2015

Brilliant time. Lots of random adventures, including going to a cat cafe for lunch. 6 days in Japan and 6 days loving every minute of it. Thanks for an awesome time. :)

• 3rd Feb 2015

The Staff were very friendly, warm & helpful . I will happily stay there next time I'm in Tokyo.

• 2nd Feb 2015