Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Reviews

2-5-1 Bakurocho Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Very nice guest house! but some people talk at counter in night . Staff is very kindness . I recomand my freinds!

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Republic of South Sudan

unforgettable exprience!!!

- very frirendly and pleasant staff - clean - good security system (door locks w/ numeral codes; lockers; locks on capsule beds) - social room in the basement keeps noise level in dorms down - special lockable capsule style beds offer excellent privacy and security even in 20 person dorm お疲れ様でした

• 7th Oct 2014

This place is great! I especially like the beds, they allow you to have a bit of privacy in a dorm. The beds are a bit like pods (pod beds).

It's a good hostel... wifi works nicely, staff is helpful and the place feels comfortable. Very clean. I didn't like the fact they don't have glasses, always had to drink from cups and they don't have a safe place for luggage. You just leave it at the reception and anyone has access to it.

Thank you very much for staying with us. We are sorry for that we don't have luggage storage. However we always keep looking guest's luggage, that's the reason why luggage storage is in front of the reception. We do have glasses on the same shelf as cups. We will attach outstanding sign to find them easily. Thanks again!

nice place and easy to find.

Perfect and not expensive if you consider hotel's price in tokyo.

• 5th Oct 2014

invaluable travel experience!!!

It was a nice place to stay. Very clean and great facilities. The staff was very friendly, cheerful and helpful. Good location. The first night in the 20 bed dormitory on the 4th floor was great -the whole bed can be locked like a box. 2nd night on the 10 bed dormitory was also good, but some of the mattrasses there are worn out and you lay in them like a banana.

It was clean. Staff was fairly friendly. Room's carpet smelled musty. The amount of the locker key deposit is $3,000 yen which is about $30 US dollars, which is pretty ridiculous. It was not an easy place to meet other travelers for whatever reason. Overall, great place for the price and good hot showers.

I will come back again! Next time I'll stay in a private room since the dorms were a little noisy with people coming and going all the time.

• 25th Sep 2014

I've stayed here a total of three times, and I will definitely stay here again. The staff is consistenlty helpful and friendly, and the common areas are great to meet fellow travelers.

• 22nd Sep 2014

Everything about Khaosan Ninja was excellent. The staff was very friendly and kept the hostel and facilities immaculately clean. The staff spoke English well and taught us little bits of Japanese too! I didn't get a chance to do much with group activities but I saw there was a party during one of the nights we were there. The WiFi worked well, too. That's always a relief when traveling. The facilities as mentioned were clean, and were also modern. They have an informative website.

• 19th Sep 2014

Will definitely stay here when I go back again next year.

• 19th Sep 2014
  • Sweden

Excellent staff, great location, the cabinbeds are awesom for privacy and security.

The staffs are friendly and industrious. They clean the room every few hours and they do take effort striking a conversation with us.

• 16th Sep 2014
  • Singapore

if i were visit tokyo again, i would sleep ninja hostel.. especially, pillow is excellent..^^

• 12th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

staffs were so kind!!! but inconvenient because no elevators were available T.T

Khaosan Tokyo Ninja is the most cozy hostel I've ever visit. The personal is very kind and understanding to all. they do great work no matter the lack of resources. Their bunkerbeds were very cozy and suprisingly very spacious for being so small. My only regret during our stay is when we changed to a two bed room. It was not that spacious for 2 people, only plus was that we had our own AC. If they had bigger 2 man rooms I'd give them 5 of 5stars but for now unfortunately I can only give 4-4,5☆'s

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Sweden

1. The staff of Khaosan Tokyo Ninja is very nice! 2. The hostel is very clean.

• 7th Sep 2014