Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Reviews

2-5-1 Bakurocho Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Khaosan Tokyo Ninja was well placed for our time in Tokyo. We found the info telling us how to get there really helpful as we were arriving in a new city later in the evening. The staff were friendly and we appreciated the free tea and coffee in the kitchen area. Our room was dark though and we would have appreciated a stronger light bulb. Also hooks in the shower area would have been helpful. Otherwise we would be happy to return there.

We stayed here for just one brief night, arriving late and leaving early, and this place and especially the staff STILL managed to make a great impression on us. Also loved the little 'capsule' sleeping arrangement, which means you're sleeping in a 10 bed dorm but it is QUIET. Definitely recommend this place.

About all you can ask for for what you paid

• 12th Apr 2014
  • Singapore

Pro: near stations, they have pc's available, the bed is lockable, so very safe and no bothersome light when ure ready for bed. Power plug and lamp at your bed. Con: When I was there wifi didnt work on 4th and 4th floor. No elevator, so climbing the stairs with my luggage wasn't fun.

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff was helpful, living quarters spacious, and the facilities great. And the whole place has this friendly atmosphere. Its location is not that bad either. The hostel is not in the center, but it is situated near several different subway and train lines, and nearly all major attractions can be accessed from the hostel by train. Asakusa is 5-10 minutes, the Imperial Palace is about 20, and Akihabara is only about 15-20 minutes by walking.

Had an awesome time here, the kitchen/lounge area in the basement is great for chilling and meeting other travelers (there's also a beer vending machine) and generally there was just a great atmosphere in the evenings. The dorm room is quite spacious although top and bottom bunks have to share the same storage space which is a bit awkward.

I'm not even a hostel person, but this place was incredible and I'll definitely be back. Extremely clean, bright, felt new, and the downstairs main area with the kitchen and living room wasn't too cramped. Having locks on every mini bed-room in the large capsule-style bunk beds made everything feel very secure, and there was still a sense of privacy in the hostel. I'll definitely be back.

• 9th Apr 2014

Good place to stay, but the wifi didn't work half the time I was there.

Nice hotel, Friendly and Kind staffs, Familiar kitchen like staying at home...... Good for taking a vacation here Khaosan Tokyo Ninja

• 7th Apr 2014
  • Thailand

The bedroom should be able to keep more sound. Bathroom is great but if it can separate boy and girl ,would be perfect. Outside ,in front of the door, should have some bench in order to wear the shoes.

Probably the first time I slept in a wooden box, but potentially not the last time. You can lock all your valuables inside your bed area which is nice and it has power and lights inside. The facilities are adequate and clean and there's a nice common area and kitchen downstairs with cheap Asahi. The staff were all super friendly and nice.

Very nice hostel, and staff was so kind

Don't get the rating wrong!! The staff at the reception was great. Nice people, spoke good English and were really helpful. Some of the temporary staff members however... The (autistic?) guys who just hung out in the basement the whole day, watching movies were kind of an atmosphere breaker. They seemed completely uninterested about other travelers. Not really welcoming for a solo traveler to hang around there. I made most social contacts at the dorm room. The capsule beds are a great choice btw

Great staff at the reception. :)

Close to 2 stations so it's really accessible and easy to find. Staff were great really easy going. If you've never slept in a capsule here is the place to try it out. Unlike other capsule hotels this place offersthe social aspect.

Very recommended.. =)

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Indonesia

My stay was very pleasant and I will come back next year for sure.

The staff is very friendly, the ninja theme also pretty good. But after staying with other khaosan group such as khaosan Kyoto and khason world, the bed of ninja provide really not thick enough..i can felt the body of the bed with my back after sleep on it. Location wise, really not easy as well.

• 31st Mar 2014
  • Malaysia

I had a really pleasant stay. Personnel helpful and friendly, convenient location and excellent value for money. Recommended

• 31st Mar 2014