Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Reviews

2-5-1 Bakurocho Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan

I had a really pleasant stay. Personnel helpful and friendly, convenient location and excellent value for money. Recommended

• 31st Mar 2014

I liked very much, everybody was very niceee !! I will return some day :D

• 30th Mar 2014
  • Mexico

Great location for my last night in Tokyo- close to the station with direct line to narita airport. Hostel was clean, nice staff, only downside was being on the 5th floor with no elevator!

• 30th Mar 2014
  • New Zealand

The bunks are capsules that you can close for privacy, and you can also lock your gear in them, which I like more than lockers. There are a lot of bunks and therefore a lot of people per bathroom, however. I liked the location well enough, and I'd consider staying here again.

If you can climb up to 4 or 5 floor, deluxe bed , like capsule, is much more better than mixed dorm at ground floor , not noisy and you can even wash and dry your clothes in the locker room outside. Shower rooms and toilets are more available. However, overhead shelf should be wider. thank you. I will go again sure.

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Thailand

I stayed here, since I thought it'd be a close walk to the Tsukiji Fish Market - but it ended up being a 50+ minute walk, so I had to cab there at 3AM. Aside from that, I stayed in a single room for $60/night. I felt the place was very secure, I'd have a PIN code to get into the front door, and then I'd have a key to my floor, and then another key to my room. Didn't really see or interact with other guests, it was super quiet and all the facilities were clean. Great stay!

I stayed for about 3-4 weeks. Location is great, near 2 jr lines and a subway! Staff are always nice, friendly and informative (heaps of tourist info). The cabin rooms are great! It's private, somewhat sound proof and can be used as a giant locker (you get lockers already though). The hostel is always clean thanks to the staff. Their common room is great! It's large, has a fridge, sitting area, dining area and a tv, Great place to meet people! Overall its a great hostel. I'll be back! :)! 10/10

• 26th Mar 2014

My stay here was very awesome! It's a great hostel with an awesome staff and a very great location. There's a convienience store nearby and it's a short walk to the station. I only was able to stay 2 nights, but I really would have stayed longer if possible. The bathroom, showers and toilets were clean and everything worked fine. There's a group room downstairs with a kitchen you can use during your stay and WiFi is available as well.

• 26th Mar 2014

We stayed there briefly for one night, but I don't get why this hostel has got such good. reviews. It is not very clean (which is quite rare amongst all the places we've stayed in in Japan), the rooms are quite small (although that's pretty common in Tokyo :) and it didn't feel very welcoming.

I really like this place. The staff is friendly and helpfull!

• 25th Mar 2014
  • Sweden

There's no elevator so if you have huge luggage you have to lift it by yourself. But it's an only disadvantage. Location is very good, just around 3-5 minutes walk from Asusksabashi Station where you can pop in to the famous Sobu Line :) Staff is very helpful and you can also have an unique opportunity to sleep in the cabin bed.

This hostel have a great location near Akihabara if you are anime or Japanese video game fan. I booked Deluxe bed where it have private bed door slide lock. The bed is comfortable. I only have minor complaint is the room temperature. It can get really humid and I have to keep the bed door open to let the cooler air in. My worst complaint is the stair. They do not have elevator and I stayed at 5th floor which it very tiresome to go up and down stair. I left my heavy luggage on reception floor.

Very nice staff, easy-going, relaxed atmosphere, good price. Could have been a little cleaner, but everything was OK. Recommendable.

Easy access to trains to popular spots. Staff were friendly and helpful. Kitchen is well set out. Had a great time here

The wooden capsule bed is nice to sleep, but the annoying sound when moving around on bed may disturb others.

• 20th Mar 2014
  • Malaysia

The bed is so old , lot of dust and not comfortable. The toilet and shower room are little dirty.

Loved the staff, very helpful.

• 16th Mar 2014

Fairly easy to access, close to the city centre (and Akihabara) and easy connection to Narita Airport. The facilities and staff are excellent as well. I stayed in a deluxe cabin bed, which despite technically being a dormitory provided maximum privacy whilst not feeling cramped (though the claustrophobic may prefer a normal dormitory bed). Though I'm not a massive fan of hostels, I would gladly stay at this one again if I were to return to Tokyo - comes highly recommended.

Fantastic place for anyone, honestly. I would have to recommend the Ninja for every type of traveller. I met so many people from many different countries. We all spoke many different languages but were all able to connect! This was the first time I had ever experienced anything like this. I made new friends, and valuable new contacts as well. The reception and cleaning staff were all so kind, young and professional. Easy to converse with in Japanese or English. Best hotel I have ever been to.

• 11th Mar 2014

Amazing hostel. Will stay again!

• 6th Mar 2014