Khaosan Tokyo Original Reviews

2-1-5 Kaminarimon, Taito-ku, 111-0034, Tokyo, Japan

good location and easy to go anywhere.

Thanks for these nights.

• 30th Nov 2014
  • Taiwan

Shower room is very narrow and trouble.

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Thailand

A little more space in the bedroom is recommended.

• 28th Nov 2014
  • Malaysia
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The hostel had great information for travelers which were very useful and appreciated. However I was told I would get a receipt and it was forgotten about before I left. On the first floor there wasn't much of a private bathroom (that included a sink with a working tap), so for anything other than brushing my teeth I had to hope the shower was free, which was a little awkward. All the beds in my room except for mine had a curtain or screen for privacy, which would have been appreciated

I just had one difficulties: finding the exact location lol because we dont have internet online at my phone during in japan. Ah! And we got the corner room so the wifi sometimes didnt reached our room. The rest are good!

• 25th Nov 2014
  • Indonesia

Stay here for 10 nights and I'm in with love this plce. I've been visiting Tokyo many times but this is my first time staying here. It's near by metro station and many places for tourist in Asakusa that you can see everything by walk, cheep, clean, the staff are so friendly and thier English are great, comfy, and I love that I can dry my cloths on the roof (you can't do this at some hostel or you had to beg them). Definitely stay here again in my next trips. (^_^)

it is a good service and location. just a one thing, i hope that khaosan tokyo original have a auto dryer machine for the room guest. because sometime rain for few days, so that we cannot dry out our cloth easily. anyway i am happy during staying there.

• 23rd Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

The hostel management should have been more accuracy. I had already book female dorm for 2 nights with confirmation, but after I got the hostel I was informed that I could stay in female dorm only 1 night. They provided the bed of another night to another customer. Actually, this time my 2nd time of visiting. It was supposed to be more comfortable for me but.......

Nice place to stay. Only one thing that need improvement is the noice from people. Staff made noices in kitchen and other people made noices late at night (could not sleep). The rest was perfect.

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Thailand

The view was awesome - Tokyo Sky Tree and the river. It takes less than a minute to reach the Asakusa subway station. Excellent location, very friendly staff, as cheap as it can possibly be in Tokyo. I would definitely stay there again.

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Bulgaria

Everything was great, but not the shower rooms. It's not enough ! One night, I didn't take any shower there because so many people did. More shower rooms would make things better.

near the train station and the tourist spots in asakusa. nice staff. small talks with fellow travellers and staff. clean place.

Stayed in the 4 bed mixed dorm, comfy beds, lockers available, right next to a train station. Staff are very helpful and go out of their way to meet your needs. I will be back again!

• 18th Nov 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here, it was 1 minute walk from main station. The staf really friendly and helpful. It' feel like a home. Perfect hostel for backpakers

• 18th Nov 2014
  • Indonesia

I stay in the dorm room. I think it 's very dirty . The shower room is not clean . The toilet is narrow

• 17th Nov 2014
  • Thailand

I relaxed bvery much. Thank you.

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Japan

Very good location. Just 2 minutes from asakusa station. Chieko-san is great staff and very helpful. Thank you. Everything is good

I always look for hostels with a TV and nice, friendly staff and Khaosan was really one of the better choices. I would definitely recommend it to any one who would like to chat with other stayers over a cuppa while watching variety shows!

• 13th Nov 2014
  • Singapore

Very close to the train station and value price.

• 11th Nov 2014