Khaosan Tokyo Original Reviews

2-1-5 Kaminarimon, Taito-ku, 111-0034, Tokyo, Japan

1911 Total Reviews

The staff was really nice and helpful. I only stayed for one night so I don't know about the facilities but I liked the place. Location is really good and I would come back any time!

it's a little small, but that's what makes the place so cozy and a good place to talk to other travellers. the staff is very welcoming and I met many nice people!

It's really nice staff, and we are so pleasure can living in this hostel. The passion staff, friendly enviorment and quiet good english service. and most important things is the price is so cheap!

The staff at the Khaosan Original is amazing! They are super friendly. I made the mistake of reserving a two bed private room all to myself, but they worked with me to get a better deal. They offered to change my reservation so for the latter half of my stay, I would stay in a 4 person dorm, and I ended up saving money and making new friends! Thanks Khaosan staff. I'll definitely come back!

• 14th Aug 2015

Should improve the cleanliness especially in bathroom

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Malaysia

Staff was nice when I first checked in, but after that, I didn't see them again. The one toilet on my floor was very small, which was fine, but since there was only one for a bunch of people, it kept running out of toilet paper which I had to replace myself from a bathroom upstairs. There were two showers, but one of the doors was broken, and the one that did work was not the cleanest. Overall, the place was really cramped and the location was only okay.

This branch is one of my favorite because it is the most comfortable among all branches. I met new people everyday and the hostel feels like my home in Tokyo. The location is also excellent because it's easy to remember the landmarks nearby. I'm just not happy with the public facilities. They need to be rennovated. The toilet and shower sometimes smells bad. Because this hostel is becoming more popular, I think loyal customers deserve to enjoy a newer-looking home.

• 10th Aug 2015
  • Philippines

Really liked the location in Asakusa, easy to connect elsewhere in Tokyo and some sights nearby. Cramped little building with toilets are showers here and there. Wifi was incredibly slow to the point that is was almost unusable. Overall a pretty good hostel for the price.

great location,and TokyoSkyTree from my window

Lovely rooms, excellent staff - friendly, helpful with fluent english

• 1st Aug 2015

I would like to thank your staff for arranging birthday cake for my wife, truly appreciate it.

• 1st Aug 2015
  • Slovenia

Great place and staff. You also have roof access that overlooks the river and it is a wonderful view. Right near a subway station and Asakusa area is great.

It's so simple and small but the location is perfect, and the staffs are very friendly.

• Thailand

Excellent receptionist~~

• Taiwan

The hostel is really narrow especially the room. And the doors are too low and bathrooms don't have enough space. Aircon smells bad.

• Japan

Very friendly staff, good location near tokyo metro,

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • Thailand

The staff was really nice and helpful.

• 12th Jul 2015
  • Sweden

The staff were extremely friendly and even put on a free traditional japanese dinner with sake. The only problems were tha the private rooms were very small, and the pillows were absolutely solid. I would recommend this as a relatively cheap place to stay in a very fun area of Tokyo!

• 5th Jul 2015

Loved the staff, all were extremely friendly and helpfull. Toilets and bathrooms were really small and common is not big enough to relax. There was a lot of people so the upstairs sink and shower were always full of hair.

• 1st Jul 2015
  • Slovenia

Fantastic hostel. Very freindly, with a charming atmosphere. The staff was very helpful and gave their time and energy to help direct me to some of the best dinning experiences I've had while abroad. The washrooms are a bit small but this is only a minor complaint. Otherwise, everything was extremely clean and well taken care of. The location is fantastic and allows for a direct route to Hanada airport! For the cost, the quality was extremely high. Would recommend!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5