Khaosan Tokyo Original Reviews

2-1-5 Kaminarimon, Taito-ku, 111-0034, Tokyo, Japan

The place is very near to asakusa station and the shrine. Staff was friendly and helpful. The room was pretty small and limited shower and toilet.

Khaosan Tokyo Original is Reasonable price of it's own Facilities. So if you want some luxury place, do not choose K.T.O. One thing I unsatisfacted is no menners of other guest. Some guests use the basin and talk too loud after 2~4 am.

• 14th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

I've been to Shinjyuku, Shibuya, other towns every time. But I like Asakusa most of them, because I calm down in down town. And also Ilike to talk to foreign country's people. Kaosan group's hotel have giving me them every time, so the best hotel in Tokyo is that to me. I'd like to say thank you for staff's and guest's kindness, and I'm looking forward to seeing you again next time.

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Japan

Although a bit narrow, very nice hostel and staff very kind. Beautiful view on the riverside.

LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION. Ive been to tokyo before and Asakusa is THE place to stay. This hostel is the best located of any hostel in Asakusa right on the river with great views from the roof. enjoyed an early morning run but you are still close to the hustle and bustle of tokyo if you want it. staff were so nice. great kitchen area with high chairs and cooking facilities. lady at reception with the short hair was so so cool and the boys are nice too. Security very good. Thanks ROISIN FRENCH x

Very kind、friendly and act like home.

A good, budget-friendly hostel. My only criticism is that the lockers are very small and not very secure. But aside from that, it's a pleasant place to stay with all the amenities you'd need.

Hostel is in a great location, very very close to Asakusa. I can't really comment on much as I only stayed one night but the staff seemed friendly, the bed was comfy and the shower was hot.

If I will ever be back to Tokyo I will definetely stay at your hostel. Although Asakusa is located quite far from most of the Tokyo's town, the town itself is my favourite, and the nice stuff of the hostel, the great atmosphere there contributes to that feeling greatly. I regret now that I needed to postpone my arrival :) The hostel itself is rather small, at least from my perspective, but very clean and pleasant to be in.

I really enjoyed my stay in Khaosan Tokyo Original. The room was tiny, but I had a wonderful view at tue Sumida river. The staff was really lovely ans helpful. When we couldn't get out of Tokyo because of the Taifun, they helped us to find another hostel for the night. The area is excellent for exploring the city.

ทำเลดี เหมาะสำหรับ เที่ยวแบบประหยัด(ไม่มีตัง นั่งโลคอทซื้อตอนมีโปร)ไม่เยอะ ถ้าเยอะรูดบัตรไปพักที่อื่นเถอะ เขารับเงินสด ของกินอร่อยหลายร้านดูเอา อยากซื้อของเล่นผู้ใหญ่เดินไปไม่ห่างที่พักชื่อร้าน Don Quijot เลือกกันไปมากมายหลายชนิดแต่ หน้าต้องหนานิดนึงตอนเข้าคิวจ่ายตัง ฟรุ้งฟริ้ง ฟินเวอร์ เหยียบโตเกียวเปนรอบที่สามแล้ว ปีหน้าพาแฟนไปซื้อของเล่นร้าน Don Quijote อีก

One of the best places we stayed during our time in Japan. Would definitely stay again.

Very close to subway station

Staff are nice

The room is tiny, but overall the place is good, especially the location, 1 minute walk to Asakusa subway station. The people who run the hostel are friendly and they gave us a gift when we left, which is appreciated. Good place to stay in Tokyo.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »