Khaosan Tokyo Samurai Reviews

1-18-3 Higashi Komagata, Tokyo, Japan

wish i could have stayed longer. really loved the place. staff are very friendly and very helpful too. the place was very clean and wifi works very well too.

• 1st Dec 2014

Staff were really friendly and helpful. They give you a lot of information and can answer any questions. The location is a little far from Shibuya but there is a station near by and a direct train that takes 30 minutes which didn't bother us at all. Rooms were a little cozy but overall a pleasant stay.

so far it's okay for one or two night but not that homy place where i wanna stay long.... however the staffs are very helpful and friendly.

We really enjoyed our stay, the staff are really kind and helpful. The location is good, our favourite hostel so far!! We would stay again!

Great staff, great location, lots of fun! I'd love to come back again! I miss Japan!

We really enjoyed this hostel. Great location, 5min walk to subway. Plenty of shops and restaurants nearby too. Staff we really helpful and informative, they also put on a dinner one of the nights we where there for free and it was delicious. Bathrooms nice and clean too.

Just what you wish when you visit a guesthouse: an excellent and very friendly team, clean room and facilities, quiet and good location

Staff was very helpful and accommodating even though we were only going to stay a few days.

Super nice access which is quiet and nice. The best location to stay at Tokyo so far. Warm welcome from Yojiro and other nice staff. Very informative including places like Hakone and Nikko. Superb!!!!!

• 19th Oct 2014
  • Hong Kong

Had a great time at Khaosan Tokyo Samurai. The staff are great, the rooms are good size as is the kitchen and lounge. Clean hot showers. Nice quiet spot. Great value, but not close to JR line - catch the subway to get to JR if you have a pass.

Good location, not far from subway and senjoji temple. Ramen restaurant at the end of street was very good and the best things of this place are staffs was nice

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Thailand

Both my mother and I had a pleasant stay in Khaosan Tokyo Samurai. There are english speaking staffs which able to guide you a better route during your trip as Japan is well famous on the trains/subways for backpackers. Definitely will make your trip more memorable.

• 15th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

Hostel is in a good location for major metro lines, and there is a lot to do nearby in Asakusa too. Staff were really helpful and friendly. The hostel is in a very peaceful area, so makes it easy to hear anything happening in the hostel, however, people were quiet so it was fine.

Thank you again it was the best value!! Perfect for a stay, the team is great as it the atmosphere.

Great hostel!Very close to metro station and in a very safe, friendly neighborhood. Safe, clean, and cheap! What else do you need? Feels like your home in Tokyo.

The staff was amazing very very helpful and sooooo interested and friendly i soonly feelt to have a home and i am sooooo thankful to got to know such professional and helping people .

My favourite hostel in Asia. Easy to locate in a nice quiet area. 3 mins from metro. All staff were really nice. Helped me getting to sports games. Free Wi-fi and 1 free computer to use. Light and power beside each bed, rooms ventilated. Washing/ dryer on the roof that was pretty cheap. Kitchen. Free Ear buds! Great stay, keep it up. Thanks guys.

This is definitely the best hostel I've ever stayed at!! I highly recommend this place if you come to Tokyo! Located in a quiet neighbourhood with the historic Asakusa disctrict just across the river. The metro station is only 5 minutes away that can take you anywhere in Tokyo! But the absolute best part about the hostel is the staff! Super friendly, helpful, and fun! They will make you feel like part of their family during your stay here. I had a really great time at this hostel!

• 1st Oct 2014

I love Samurai so much! I have used here more than 10 times and every time I satisfy so much because of great staff and facilities.

Kind staffs and clean facility!! Quite near from Asakusa station and night time is nealy silent(^o^)/ thanks for helping us. We'll definitely stay again, when we come back to Tokyo!

• 29th Sep 2014