Khaosan Tokyo Samurai Reviews

1-18-3 Higashi Komagata, Tokyo, Japan

It was good and comfortable even though i used dormitory mix room. Guest house is close from asakasa line station. (But actually i usually used ginza line. Ginza line is a little far than asakusa line station. It takes more... Within 10minute ?) anyway, i love this guest house and i can recommend for you.

• 14th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Thank you for the review. We are really glad to hear that and looking forward to seeing you again!

Staff was very kind. They can speak english so communication had not problem

• 11th Jul 2014

very good

• 10th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Thank you very much for staying!We are glad you liked us.We hope to see you again :)

I love it. This hostel is my top choice from now on, good service, good location, good staff, and reasonable price.

Thank you for the review. We are waiting for your next visit.

I love this hostel, it was book easily by its website. I stayed here for 3 times as I remembered. it is good for new tourists and backpackers. there are attractive place surrounded the hostel.

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Thailand

Thank you for the third stay!We are always waiting for your next visit!

Excellent staff there, very friendly and caring :)

• 5th Jul 2014
  • China

Thank you for the review. We are waiting for your next visit!

내 집같이 편하고 즐거운 시간이었습니다^^ 고맙습니다. 다음에 또 뵈어요!

• 5th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Nice hostel in a good place, just found that there was never anyone in the common rooms so didn't really meet anyone during the 3 nights I was there.

Thank you for the review. Most of the guests go out in the day time. They come back at night then have some snack and talk in the common room. We hope that you come to Tokyo again and encounter good people!

They have a nice kitchen, incl. terrace! Facilities could be cleaner, and the entrance as well as our room smelled like smelly feet. Luckily, air con worked perfectly ;) Atmosphere and staff were great.

Thank you for your review. We hope to see you again here!

very friendly hostel. The staff can speak English very clearly and can communicate very well. we came here for 7 days with no plan of travelling. They help us plan the trip and suggest many nice places to go. Really enjoy here. Proudly recommend !!

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Thailand

Thank you for the review and stay. We had a good time with you guys. Come and stay here again!

Excellent bathroom and kitchen facilities incl. free tea and coffee, shampoo, body wash, facial tissues, paper towels, cotton buds, hair drier. Common area kinda lacked a natural socialising atmosphere. Lots of tourist info. Excellent JR train links (can use Japan Rail Pass) including the JR metro lines (not all metro lines are JR btw, so there are some you need to pay cash for - usually only US$1.70-US$2.40). Easy access to tourist and non-tourist (but interesting) spots.

Perfect location, easy to find(they have a very good description), staff very friendly and helpful, they have nearly for all your questions already printed informations.Highly racomanded!

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Thank you for the review. We really had fun with you and hope to see you again!

I have used this hostel many times because its perfect. Location, atmosphere, price, and awesome staff let me stay so comfortable!!

Thank you very much for your lovely comment! We are so happy you liked our hostel. You are always welcome!!

The staff was very helpful!!

Thank you so much for your comment. It is our pleasure!!! We hope to see you again someday:))!!!!!

Very good place, easy to transportation, very good staff, CLEAN, COOL, VERY NICE HOSTEL....AAAAA

Thank you so much for your review. We are really glad that you like here, Samurai. We hope you to stay with us again.

I reserved a double room. The picture on the website clearly shows one normal bed and a normal desk with a window. When I got to the hostel I was shown Room 1C, I had a double bunk bed, one make shift thing that I would probably call a "desk" and a stool. I requested the staff to give me a normal chair and they gave me an internet chair. The bunk beds were a bit comfortable, there was a mosquito inside the room and it smelled of sweat from the previous occupant. The AC is useless, it was hot.

• 17th Jun 2014
  • Philippines

Our stay at the Samurai was very nice. The room was very small for two people, but that seems typical for Tokyo. Other than that we had no complaints. Staff were great, and the location was not bad. Just a 5-10 minute walk to the subway.

• 13th Jun 2014

Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear that and looking forward to seeing you again in Tokyo!

A lovely hostel, easy to find and in a great location for all tourist attractions in Asakusa! Also very close to the subway line to get to other areas of Tokyo quickly! All the staff were very welcoming and friendly, especially when asking for recommendations on where to go and what to see! They also provide lots of great information leaflets to make life in Tokyo 10 times easier! The hostel was clean and had all the necessary facilities! Couldn't fault it, thanks for our stay! :)

Thank you very much for your stay and great comment. We always trying to give a local information to our guests. We are happy to hear that you liked our recommendations! We are looking forward to seeing you again!

The staff is very friendly

Thank you so much for your review and stay. We hope we'll see you here again!

This hostel needs some renovation work. Compared to the other Khaosan hostels I have stayed in, this one was the least comfortable.

Thank you for your stay. This brunch is not very new but we trying to keep clean and set a cheap price. We hope you had a good time in Khaosan Tokyo Samurai.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4