Khaosan Tokyo Samurai Reviews

1-18-3 Higashi Komagata, Tokyo, Japan

I only stayed for one night, and paid for a bedroom for two. I expected a proper bedroom, but it was a bunk bed for me alone. The room had carpet and a bad smell. The toilet and bedroom were not very clean. I was disappointed, especially after reading good reciews about that place. Also, the location is not great. I stayed at another Khaosan Hostel afterwards that was a lot better.

It was a very nice stay, especially for the prices in Tokyo. The staff was always very helpful and I appreciated that it was very clean and not extremely small room. I would definitely stay here again when I will come back.

Close to a popular tourist attraction without us even realising. However needs additional subway to get to. No JR station but friendly staff. Good value for money

• 6th Aug 2014

Thank you for the review. We are looking forward to your next visit!

Average hostel with cheap twin beds. Didn't expect much as it's a hostel chain (Khaosan) hostels so they aren't that concerned with getting to know the guest. A big plus is the neighbourhood of Asakusa and the metro being a 5 minute walk.

It was one of excellent places i have been to, it was near by Asakusa station, then all traveller were nice including workers.

Thank you very much for your comment!! We are happy for that. We hope to see you again someday:)!!!!

Except the noise at night, we enjoyed our stay there.

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Japan

Thank you very much for staying here!We are glad you liked here. Enjoy the rest of your trip in Japan!Arigatou gozaimashita!

The twin room i booked at Khaosan Tokyo Samurai was comfortable, although a bit old. We were placed right by the reception area. My sister went to bed early, and she complained that it was very noisy (people talking, playing music in reception area), and also they were doing cleaning around midnight (opening/closing closet - where cleaning supplies are - beside our room). Next day, i requested to change rooms - and reception was nice enough to oblige. The second twin room was much better.

• 22nd Jul 2014

The staff was nice. But my 2-person dormitory room on the first floor smelled moldy, although my friend's room on the third floor smelled fine.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Thank you for the comment and sorry for the smell...We will try to make it better! We hope to see you again!

It was good and comfortable even though i used dormitory mix room. Guest house is close from asakasa line station. (But actually i usually used ginza line. Ginza line is a little far than asakusa line station. It takes more... Within 10minute ?) anyway, i love this guest house and i can recommend for you.

• 14th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Thank you for the review. We are really glad to hear that and looking forward to seeing you again!

Staff was very kind. They can speak english so communication had not problem

• 11th Jul 2014

very good

• 10th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Thank you very much for staying!We are glad you liked us.We hope to see you again :)

I love it. This hostel is my top choice from now on, good service, good location, good staff, and reasonable price.

Thank you for the review. We are waiting for your next visit.

I love this hostel, it was book easily by its website. I stayed here for 3 times as I remembered. it is good for new tourists and backpackers. there are attractive place surrounded the hostel.

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Thailand

Thank you for the third stay!We are always waiting for your next visit!

Excellent staff there, very friendly and caring :)

• 5th Jul 2014
  • China

Thank you for the review. We are waiting for your next visit!

내 집같이 편하고 즐거운 시간이었습니다^^ 고맙습니다. 다음에 또 뵈어요!

• 5th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Nice hostel in a good place, just found that there was never anyone in the common rooms so didn't really meet anyone during the 3 nights I was there.

Thank you for the review. Most of the guests go out in the day time. They come back at night then have some snack and talk in the common room. We hope that you come to Tokyo again and encounter good people!

They have a nice kitchen, incl. terrace! Facilities could be cleaner, and the entrance as well as our room smelled like smelly feet. Luckily, air con worked perfectly ;) Atmosphere and staff were great.

Thank you for your review. We hope to see you again here!

very friendly hostel. The staff can speak English very clearly and can communicate very well. we came here for 7 days with no plan of travelling. They help us plan the trip and suggest many nice places to go. Really enjoy here. Proudly recommend !!

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Thailand

Thank you for the review and stay. We had a good time with you guys. Come and stay here again!

Excellent bathroom and kitchen facilities incl. free tea and coffee, shampoo, body wash, facial tissues, paper towels, cotton buds, hair drier. Common area kinda lacked a natural socialising atmosphere. Lots of tourist info. Excellent JR train links (can use Japan Rail Pass) including the JR metro lines (not all metro lines are JR btw, so there are some you need to pay cash for - usually only US$1.70-US$2.40). Easy access to tourist and non-tourist (but interesting) spots.

Perfect location, easy to find(they have a very good description), staff very friendly and helpful, they have nearly for all your questions already printed informations.Highly racomanded!

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Thank you for the review. We really had fun with you and hope to see you again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4