Khaosan Tokyo Samurai Reviews

1-18-3 Higashi Komagata, Tokyo, Japan

Thank you again it was the best value!! Perfect for a stay, the team is great as it the atmosphere.

The staff was amazing very very helpful and sooooo interested and friendly i soonly feelt to have a home and i am sooooo thankful to got to know such professional and helping people .

This is definitely the best hostel I've ever stayed at!! I highly recommend this place if you come to Tokyo! Located in a quiet neighbourhood with the historic Asakusa disctrict just across the river. The metro station is only 5 minutes away that can take you anywhere in Tokyo! But the absolute best part about the hostel is the staff! Super friendly, helpful, and fun! They will make you feel like part of their family during your stay here. I had a really great time at this hostel!

• 1st Oct 2014

I love Samurai so much! I have used here more than 10 times and every time I satisfy so much because of great staff and facilities.

Kind staffs and clean facility!! Quite near from Asakusa station and night time is nealy silent(^o^)/ thanks for helping us. We'll definitely stay again, when we come back to Tokyo!

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Japan

Very helpful staff, great location and good facilities. Very pleased!!!

It was the first time to go to Japan. So embarrassed about Japanese people not understanding English but the people in Khaosan tokyo spoke english very well and were really really nice. The facility was very clean and neat. Everything I needed was there so i just came there and washed myself without preparing anything else. It was so happy to be there. I strongly recommend this guesthouse.

• 24th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Really nice and clean, lots of showers and sinks, satellite tv in the kitchen/dining area, a roof AND balcony for chilling out, reasonably priced laundry facilities and super lovely staff

A nice place to stay, its not right in the centre of Tokyo, but Asakusa is a fun region with some great restaurants.

We really enjoyed our stay at Khaosan Samurai! The staff was the top point of this hostel. Especially Masato who helped us with our suitcases because we had to check in early. The rooms are fine, and the location is pretty convenient close to two trains. They have nice facilities and it seems like they have some nice events there. All in all very cool place would definitely come back there my next time in Tokyo.

Thank you for the fabulous review. We also had good time with you guys. Enjoy your work in Japan and hope to see again in Tokyo!

Khaosan Tokyo Samurai was a lot of fun and I enjoyed my stay there.

• 19th Sep 2014

Thank you for the review. We also had a good time with you two. Hope to see you again here, in Tokyo.

The location is great if you want to explore Asakusa, Ueno, and the Skytree, but it's pretty far from the rest of Tokyo. When we arrived there was a nice barbecue with free food and beer for the guests. We liked the twin room with its relative privacy and a decent amount of space. It had an odd smell (from the AC vent?), but we got used to it quickly. Covers (futons) were too thick and heavy for the warm season. Shower rooms were nice and everything was quite clean. We felt secure and happy.

Thank you for your stay and review. Sorry for the AC vent smell, we clean regularly but We need to care of the room more than now. Thank you for letting us know it. We hope to see you again someday!! Thank you very much!! We also happy that you felt happy to stayed here.

Khaosan Tokyo Samurai was a great stay! The room was a good size, the location was great, being right by the red and blue bridges, and the staff were very nice and accommodating! The only complaint I have is that the internet signal was REALLY weak, and I disconnected often and spent more time waiting for pages to load than anything. This made it very cumbersome to look up areas nearby to visit. They did have ethernet connected comps available though. Other than this, it was a great experience.

• 9th Sep 2014

Thank you for your stay and review. We are happy for your comment but we are so sorry about the internet problem. We need to fix it as soon as possible. Thank you so much letting us know it. Appreciate it.

Convinient location, good place overall and really nice staff, speacially Erika san.

Thank you for your stay. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed staying with us! We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Well worth for the price we paid!! Private room is priceless.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Japan

Thank you very much for the review. Hope to see you again here.

오래되어 잔고장(문고리 등)이 좀 있지만 직원도 친절하고 조식도 괜찬구 깨끗했어요 무엇보다 전철역이랑 진짜 가까워서 좋았어요^^

• 27th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

The staff there are really helpful, and facilities are great! I thought i was staying in an all female dorm, but i guess not... It didn't bother me too much though! DEFINITELY value for money. I stayed at 3 different khaosan tokyo's, but even though i only spent one night here i like this one the best :D

We are really glad to hear that and waiting for your next visit here!

Really nice, relaxed staff. Great value place.

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Thank you for the review. We hope to see you again here!

Great hostel, Nice and friendly staff always happy and helpfull! Khaosan have great hostels around Asakusa!

Thank you for your review:)!! We also happy that you enjoyed stay here. We hope to see you again next time:D!!!

I only stayed for one night, and paid for a bedroom for two. I expected a proper bedroom, but it was a bunk bed for me alone. The room had carpet and a bad smell. The toilet and bedroom were not very clean. I was disappointed, especially after reading good reciews about that place. Also, the location is not great. I stayed at another Khaosan Hostel afterwards that was a lot better.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4