Khaosan Tokyo Samurai Reviews

1-18-3 Higashi Komagata, Tokyo, Japan

Facilities:Free Internet Service have PC 4 EA.but have 2 EA. now.

• 18th Feb 2014
  • Thailand

Thank you for your stay. We are really looking forward to seeing you again!

The hostel was nice, but nothing special. One major issue was the beds were incredibly thin, and all I could feel was the bed slats underneath me.

I gave perfect score on review. Though I wished the bed had more cushion. :)

Great place to stay. Has all you need and a good price.

Thank you for your stay. We are very happy to hear that. We hope see you in Tokyo some time in the near future.

A very good hostel, with very friendly and fun staff, at a convenient location. It surely made our stay in Tokyo that much better.

• 12th Feb 2014
  • Greece

Really friendly staff. Great advice which made the stay stress-free. My only suggestion would be for you to include information re the relatively large department store near the red bridge. This store has an excellent food hall in the basement and it was so much easier to shop there than in the Food Marts and Seven Elevens. See you next time.

• 11th Feb 2014

Thank you for your advise. It's really good to know for us! We are happy if you enjoyed your trip in Japan. We hope to see you again!

Please thanks Takako specially as she made my boyfriend and I feel very welcome :)

Thank you very much for your stay! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our hostel. You are always welcome ;)

Everything was good except two things. One is that it was little bit cold there. But that's OK. The other is that bed doesn't have a personal curtain. So even though I had a personal light in the bed, I could't turn it on. Because I didn't want to disturb the others for sleeping.

• 2nd Feb 2014
  • South Korea

Thank you for your stay. Your comment will help to improve our service. We hope you enjoyed staying our guesthouse.

This place is awesome.. clean, good location, near train stn, resto, shopping, liquor store, sightseeing and its safe. The wifi signal needs a total upgrade in each room.

• 18th Jan 2014

Thank you for your stay and great comment. Your advice is a helpful to us. We are looking forward to seeing you again!

Great place to stay. Easy to access from all trains/airports. 24hr supermarket nearby.

Thank you for your stay. We are happy if you liked our guesthouse. We are looking forward to seeing you again!

In great location, friendly staff and nice size twin room. I was used to small rooms in Japan but here it was a nice size and even had a table! A bit pricy but then again this time youget what you pay in a good sense. One morning the kitchen was too cold though so it wasn't comfortable to even drink coffee there... But I wouldn't mind coming here again!

Thank you for your comment. We are happy if you liked our service. Winter is very cold at the morning, but our hostel have an air-conditioning and heating all of the rooms. You can always turn on it. We are waiting for your next visit.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! I loved the neighborhood, too.

Thank you for your great comment. We are happy to received it. Please come to Khaosan Tokyo Samurai again when you coming back to Japan! You are always welcome.

Nice little hostel in Tokyo. We stayed in the twin private room. The room is small and cold in winter 'cause no heater but OK! Clean hostel, clean shower room, clean toilet, everything is clean! Located near to a subway station, easy to get around Tokyo. Staff is so Friendly. Thanks for all the help.

Thank you for choosing to stay in our Hostel. We have a air conditioner for heat but we are so sorry for that.Thank you for your comment for us. When you have a chance to come to Japan, We are always welcome:))

very easy to get to by train, very small, hall baths, day staff was very helpful with travel plans, night staff didn't speak much english

Great hostel, in a great part of tokyo. But not a place to party if that's what you are looking for.

Thank you for your comment. We are happy if you liked our hostel! We are looking for ward to seeing you again!

Lovely staff

Thank you for your stay! We always enjoy talking with our guests. We hope everyone feel relaxed in a friendly atmosphere at the Our guesthouse.

A standard Japanese hostel. VERY VERY small rooms but it is the same everywhere. Staff very friendly and if your looking to mingle head to the kitchen not the communal area.

The staff were incredibly friendly, and the facilities were exactly as expected.

A good location It is near a subway station very easy to find and in a neighborhood very well known The staff are very friendly and sympathetic and help you in everything you need It is a good place to stay in Tokyo

• 16th Dec 2013
  • Spain

a great little place to stay in Asakusa, with clean facilities and lovely staff.