Khaosan Tokyo Samurai Reviews

1-18-3 Higashi Komagata, Tokyo, Japan

The location is a tiny bit further than the other khaosan hostels to the nearest train station, but overall in comparison to the Khaosan Original this one is much better! Would recommend.

Thank you for your comment. Actually We are move to different place around July where still Asakusa area will be more convenience place:) If you have a chance to come to Japan, We hope to see you there:)!!! Thank you!!!

It's a good hostel

• 22nd May 2014
  • Thailand

A quiet but clean and efficient hostel. It is not a great location for nightlife and you will need to take the subway to most sights but for an expensive city it was good value

Thank you for your review. We hope you had a good time in Tokyo and are looking forward to seeing you again.

Khaosan Tokyo Samurai is a good hostel, best location, very near to subway station and many sightseeing place in Tokyo. The staffs are really helpful for the information. Nice kitchen available for your dairy cooking. But the room is too small, even for private room

• 13th May 2014
  • Indonesia

Thank you for staying with us. In Tokyo, little bit hard to provide big room at a low price. However, we trying to prepare enough facility for make the rooms cozy and comfortable. We are happy if you liked our service. We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Very friendly staff. Good location: walking distance to Asakusa and Skytree. Supermarket is located nearby. Cosy hostel with nice dorms.

Thank you for your review. Come back anytime. We are looking forward to your next visit.

The twin we were in had very dirty walls and smelled musty. Mold perhaps? They admittedly clean the sheets and toilet etc but attention to detail is incredibly bad. We would have stayed elsewhere if anything had been available on short notice.

Thank you for your stay and valuable comment. We will try to improve the service and keep clean. We hope you will have a great time in Japan.

I've stayed at this hostel before and it's been fantastic both times. I'm moving to Tokyo later this year, but if that weren't the case, this would continue to be my go-to hostel every time I visit. Walking distance to Kaminarimon and Skytree, as well as Asakusa Station. Friendly staff, clean rooms and beds, lots of information available, nice common area, and very affordable. Still one of my favorite hostels in Asia.

Thank you so much for your review. We are really glad to hear that. We are definitely waiting for your next visit here!

I stay for 4 nights and was comfortable. Very nice staff, they are very helpful. Shower room and toilet are cleanness. Their location is near the tourist attraction. I will suggest my friends to stay here if they plan to visit Tokyo Thanks for very comfy stay in Tokyo ! ^^ see you next time !

• 6th May 2014
  • Thailand

I stayed here for 10 nights and was very comfortable. Hostel is only 20 minute walk from main train line at Ueno. You can take the underground (5min walk) to main lines (less than 5mins). Staff very friendly and extremely helpful. Very good value for money in Tokyo. Umbrellas provided free of charge if you are unlucky enough to catch a shower. Lockers provided in your room (free of charge) for your personal possessions. Only negative I had was lack of privacy curtain around bunk bed.

Thank you for your review and stay here. Your comment is very helpful. We are looking forward to your next visit!

The hostel has excellent facilities and staff. Great value for money. I will recommend the hostel to my friends who plan to go to Tokyo.

• 4th May 2014
  • Philippines

Thank you very much for your review. We are really glad to hear that and looking forward to seeing you again here.

You can't smoke on the kitchen terrace. That's a little annoying. The bathrooms and showers are all over the place.

Thank you for your stay and comment. Because of the terrace is next kitchen, we decided not to be smoking area for other guests who cooking and eating in there. Thank you very much for your understanding. We are looking forward to seeing you.

Dont really like sharing bathroom..

• 1st May 2014
  • Singapore

I had a nice stay in Khaosan Samurai. While I stayed, there was a pizza party. It was amazing!

Thank you for your comment! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed staying with us and party! We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Really nice hostel. The staff was very helpfull and friendly, The private room was nice, Asakusa is a really nice area to hang out. And the pizza party was really nice and good pizza!

Thank you for your review. We are very happy to have you two and looking forward to your next stay with us!

Great place to stay and great location.

• 26th Apr 2014
  • Thailand

Not the first time I've stayed here. THis is a really good hostel and will recommend it to anyone.

Thank you for your stay. We are really glad to hear that. Hope you stay with us again!

The place is just awesome and the staff is supercool and very helpful :) I loved my stay!

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Hungary

Twin room was spacious and clean. Highlight is the great common area with kitchen, terrace and rooftop. The staff is very helpful and they have lots of maps/tips/etc. on everything you need. - Far from main spots for shopping and partying like shibuya.

It was good. but some guests were noisy at very late night.

Thank you for your comment and Thank you for your stay. So sorry, We will keep it down with guests especially at night.

Quiet and serene location in Asakusa, a mere five minute walk from the Ginza line.

Thank you for your review. We hope we will see you again here!