Khaosan Tokyo Samurai Reviews

1-18-3 Higashi Komagata, Tokyo, Japan

lvldd ithank you to all staff at khaosan Tokyo samurai, fabulous staff great for directions always friendly an helpful, oily kitchen and seating area, very homely. enjoyed our 8 day stay brilliant. we will be back 2016 and cant wait.thank you best hostel

• 28th Oct 2014

Staff was very helpful and accommodating even though we were only going to stay a few days.

Super nice access which is quiet and nice. The best location to stay at Tokyo so far. Warm welcome from Yojiro and other nice staff. Very informative including places like Hakone and Nikko. Superb!!!!!

• 19th Oct 2014
  • Hong Kong

Had a great time at Khaosan Tokyo Samurai. The staff are great, the rooms are good size as is the kitchen and lounge. Clean hot showers. Nice quiet spot. Great value, but not close to JR line - catch the subway to get to JR if you have a pass.

Good location, not far from subway and senjoji temple. Ramen restaurant at the end of street was very good and the best things of this place are staffs was nice

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Thailand

Both my mother and I had a pleasant stay in Khaosan Tokyo Samurai. There are english speaking staffs which able to guide you a better route during your trip as Japan is well famous on the trains/subways for backpackers. Definitely will make your trip more memorable.

• 15th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

Hostel is in a good location for major metro lines, and there is a lot to do nearby in Asakusa too. Staff were really helpful and friendly. The hostel is in a very peaceful area, so makes it easy to hear anything happening in the hostel, however, people were quiet so it was fine.

Thank you again it was the best value!! Perfect for a stay, the team is great as it the atmosphere.

Great hostel!Very close to metro station and in a very safe, friendly neighborhood. Safe, clean, and cheap! What else do you need? Feels like your home in Tokyo.

The staff was amazing very very helpful and sooooo interested and friendly i soonly feelt to have a home and i am sooooo thankful to got to know such professional and helping people .

My favourite hostel in Asia. Easy to locate in a nice quiet area. 3 mins from metro. All staff were really nice. Helped me getting to sports games. Free Wi-fi and 1 free computer to use. Light and power beside each bed, rooms ventilated. Washing/ dryer on the roof that was pretty cheap. Kitchen. Free Ear buds! Great stay, keep it up. Thanks guys.

This is definitely the best hostel I've ever stayed at!! I highly recommend this place if you come to Tokyo! Located in a quiet neighbourhood with the historic Asakusa disctrict just across the river. The metro station is only 5 minutes away that can take you anywhere in Tokyo! But the absolute best part about the hostel is the staff! Super friendly, helpful, and fun! They will make you feel like part of their family during your stay here. I had a really great time at this hostel!

• 1st Oct 2014

I love Samurai so much! I have used here more than 10 times and every time I satisfy so much because of great staff and facilities.

Kind staffs and clean facility!! Quite near from Asakusa station and night time is nealy silent(^o^)/ thanks for helping us. We'll definitely stay again, when we come back to Tokyo!

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Japan

Very helpful staff, great location and good facilities. Very pleased!!!

It was the first time to go to Japan. So embarrassed about Japanese people not understanding English but the people in Khaosan tokyo spoke english very well and were really really nice. The facility was very clean and neat. Everything I needed was there so i just came there and washed myself without preparing anything else. It was so happy to be there. I strongly recommend this guesthouse.

• 24th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Really nice and clean, lots of showers and sinks, satellite tv in the kitchen/dining area, a roof AND balcony for chilling out, reasonably priced laundry facilities and super lovely staff

A nice place to stay, its not right in the centre of Tokyo, but Asakusa is a fun region with some great restaurants.

We really enjoyed our stay at Khaosan Samurai! The staff was the top point of this hostel. Especially Masato who helped us with our suitcases because we had to check in early. The rooms are fine, and the location is pretty convenient close to two trains. They have nice facilities and it seems like they have some nice events there. All in all very cool place would definitely come back there my next time in Tokyo.

Thank you for the fabulous review. We also had good time with you guys. Enjoy your work in Japan and hope to see again in Tokyo!

Khaosan Tokyo Samurai was a lot of fun and I enjoyed my stay there.

• 19th Sep 2014

Thank you for the review. We also had a good time with you two. Hope to see you again here, in Tokyo.