Khaosan Tokyo Samurai Reviews

1-18-3 Higashi Komagata, Tokyo, Japan

Perfect location, easy to find(they have a very good description), staff very friendly and helpful, they have nearly for all your questions already printed informations.Highly racomanded!

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Thank you for the review. We really had fun with you and hope to see you again!

I have used this hostel many times because its perfect. Location, atmosphere, price, and awesome staff let me stay so comfortable!!

Thank you very much for your lovely comment! We are so happy you liked our hostel. You are always welcome!!

The staff was very helpful!!

Thank you so much for your comment. It is our pleasure!!! We hope to see you again someday:))!!!!!

Very good place, easy to transportation, very good staff, CLEAN, COOL, VERY NICE HOSTEL....AAAAA

Thank you so much for your review. We are really glad that you like here, Samurai. We hope you to stay with us again.

I reserved a double room. The picture on the website clearly shows one normal bed and a normal desk with a window. When I got to the hostel I was shown Room 1C, I had a double bunk bed, one make shift thing that I would probably call a "desk" and a stool. I requested the staff to give me a normal chair and they gave me an internet chair. The bunk beds were a bit comfortable, there was a mosquito inside the room and it smelled of sweat from the previous occupant. The AC is useless, it was hot.

• 17th Jun 2014
  • Philippines

Our stay at the Samurai was very nice. The room was very small for two people, but that seems typical for Tokyo. Other than that we had no complaints. Staff were great, and the location was not bad. Just a 5-10 minute walk to the subway.

• 13th Jun 2014

Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear that and looking forward to seeing you again in Tokyo!

A lovely hostel, easy to find and in a great location for all tourist attractions in Asakusa! Also very close to the subway line to get to other areas of Tokyo quickly! All the staff were very welcoming and friendly, especially when asking for recommendations on where to go and what to see! They also provide lots of great information leaflets to make life in Tokyo 10 times easier! The hostel was clean and had all the necessary facilities! Couldn't fault it, thanks for our stay! :)

Thank you very much for your stay and great comment. We always trying to give a local information to our guests. We are happy to hear that you liked our recommendations! We are looking forward to seeing you again!

The staff is very friendly

Thank you so much for your review and stay. We hope we'll see you here again!

This hostel needs some renovation work. Compared to the other Khaosan hostels I have stayed in, this one was the least comfortable.

Thank you for your stay. This brunch is not very new but we trying to keep clean and set a cheap price. We hope you had a good time in Khaosan Tokyo Samurai.

The location is a tiny bit further than the other khaosan hostels to the nearest train station, but overall in comparison to the Khaosan Original this one is much better! Would recommend.

Thank you for your comment. Actually We are move to different place around July where still Asakusa area will be more convenience place:) If you have a chance to come to Japan, We hope to see you there:)!!! Thank you!!!

It's a good hostel

• 22nd May 2014
  • Thailand

A quiet but clean and efficient hostel. It is not a great location for nightlife and you will need to take the subway to most sights but for an expensive city it was good value

Thank you for your review. We hope you had a good time in Tokyo and are looking forward to seeing you again.

Khaosan Tokyo Samurai is a good hostel, best location, very near to subway station and many sightseeing place in Tokyo. The staffs are really helpful for the information. Nice kitchen available for your dairy cooking. But the room is too small, even for private room

• 13th May 2014
  • Indonesia

Thank you for staying with us. In Tokyo, little bit hard to provide big room at a low price. However, we trying to prepare enough facility for make the rooms cozy and comfortable. We are happy if you liked our service. We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Very friendly staff. Good location: walking distance to Asakusa and Skytree. Supermarket is located nearby. Cosy hostel with nice dorms.

Thank you for your review. Come back anytime. We are looking forward to your next visit.

The twin we were in had very dirty walls and smelled musty. Mold perhaps? They admittedly clean the sheets and toilet etc but attention to detail is incredibly bad. We would have stayed elsewhere if anything had been available on short notice.

Thank you for your stay and valuable comment. We will try to improve the service and keep clean. We hope you will have a great time in Japan.

I've stayed at this hostel before and it's been fantastic both times. I'm moving to Tokyo later this year, but if that weren't the case, this would continue to be my go-to hostel every time I visit. Walking distance to Kaminarimon and Skytree, as well as Asakusa Station. Friendly staff, clean rooms and beds, lots of information available, nice common area, and very affordable. Still one of my favorite hostels in Asia.

Thank you so much for your review. We are really glad to hear that. We are definitely waiting for your next visit here!

I stay for 4 nights and was comfortable. Very nice staff, they are very helpful. Shower room and toilet are cleanness. Their location is near the tourist attraction. I will suggest my friends to stay here if they plan to visit Tokyo Thanks for very comfy stay in Tokyo ! ^^ see you next time !

• 6th May 2014
  • Thailand

I stayed here for 10 nights and was very comfortable. Hostel is only 20 minute walk from main train line at Ueno. You can take the underground (5min walk) to main lines (less than 5mins). Staff very friendly and extremely helpful. Very good value for money in Tokyo. Umbrellas provided free of charge if you are unlucky enough to catch a shower. Lockers provided in your room (free of charge) for your personal possessions. Only negative I had was lack of privacy curtain around bunk bed.

Thank you for your review and stay here. Your comment is very helpful. We are looking forward to your next visit!

The hostel has excellent facilities and staff. Great value for money. I will recommend the hostel to my friends who plan to go to Tokyo.

• 4th May 2014
  • Philippines

Thank you very much for your review. We are really glad to hear that and looking forward to seeing you again here.

You can't smoke on the kitchen terrace. That's a little annoying. The bathrooms and showers are all over the place.

Thank you for your stay and comment. Because of the terrace is next kitchen, we decided not to be smoking area for other guests who cooking and eating in there. Thank you very much for your understanding. We are looking forward to seeing you.