Khaosan Tokyo Samurai Reviews

1-18-3 Higashi Komagata, Tokyo, Japan

Friendly staff. Clean rooms / shower / kitchen. Affordable prices. Will stay again in future.

amazing staff. thank you taco, erika, masaomi!!

Great place and very friendly staff. Recommend it as a good place to stay.

• 14th Mar 2014
  • New Zealand

Thank you so much for your stay.We are always welcome!! We hope to see you next time.

They made my vacation very enjoyable! The friendliest and most helpful staff, helping me get around and also very nice and talked to us and made us feel at home. They enthusiastic in wanting to know how our day went. Will definitely stay here again the next time I am in tokyo!

• 13th Mar 2014

Thank you so much for your fabulous review. We also had a lot of fun with you. We are looking forward to seeing you again!

Very close from Asakusa ( senso ji and subway) , comfortable room and facilities, very king staff !

Thank you for your comment. We are happy if you liked our hostel. We are looking forward to seeing you again!

Everything perfect. Nice, friendly and helpful staff that really seemed to cares out your concerns. I only stayed one night, but still I think there is nothing negative to experience. The area of Asakusa gives you nice river views. You can see Skytree and easily access to Sensoji. I'd definitely go there again.

The staff and the facilities were awesome! Thank you for the wonderful stay in Tokyo!

• 24th Feb 2014
  • Finland

ที่พักสะอาด ปลอดภัยมีลอคเกอร์ให้ส่วนตัวในห้องนอนเลย แบ่งแยกโซนออกอย่างชัดเจน ทั้งส่วนที่เล่นอินเตอร์เน็ต ห้องทีวี และยังมีพื้นที่สำหรับสูบบุหรี่ ทำให้ไม่เกิดการรบกวนกันและกัน ที่นอนก็สบายดีเรานอนชั้นล่างนะ ส่วนเพื่อนชั้นบนก็ดูจะติดๆขัดๆกับเพดานนิดหน่อย เดินนิดนึงก็ถึงอาคารเบียร์อาซาฮี เดินอีกนิดก็วัดเซ็นโซจิแล้วค่ะ พนักงานก็บริการดี ภาษาอังกฤษก็ดี สรุปแล้วแล้วชอบมากค่ะ ประทับใจ ^^

• 22nd Feb 2014
  • Thailand

Facilities:Free Internet Service have PC 4 EA.but have 2 EA. now.

• 18th Feb 2014
  • Thailand

Thank you for your stay. We are really looking forward to seeing you again!

The hostel was nice, but nothing special. One major issue was the beds were incredibly thin, and all I could feel was the bed slats underneath me.

I gave perfect score on review. Though I wished the bed had more cushion. :)

Great place to stay. Has all you need and a good price.

Thank you for your stay. We are very happy to hear that. We hope see you in Tokyo some time in the near future.

A very good hostel, with very friendly and fun staff, at a convenient location. It surely made our stay in Tokyo that much better.

• 12th Feb 2014
  • Greece

Really friendly staff. Great advice which made the stay stress-free. My only suggestion would be for you to include information re the relatively large department store near the red bridge. This store has an excellent food hall in the basement and it was so much easier to shop there than in the Food Marts and Seven Elevens. See you next time.

• 11th Feb 2014

Thank you for your advise. It's really good to know for us! We are happy if you enjoyed your trip in Japan. We hope to see you again!

Please thanks Takako specially as she made my boyfriend and I feel very welcome :)

Thank you very much for your stay! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our hostel. You are always welcome ;)

Everything was good except two things. One is that it was little bit cold there. But that's OK. The other is that bed doesn't have a personal curtain. So even though I had a personal light in the bed, I could't turn it on. Because I didn't want to disturb the others for sleeping.

• 2nd Feb 2014
  • South Korea

Thank you for your stay. Your comment will help to improve our service. We hope you enjoyed staying our guesthouse.

This place is awesome.. clean, good location, near train stn, resto, shopping, liquor store, sightseeing and its safe. The wifi signal needs a total upgrade in each room.

• 18th Jan 2014

Thank you for your stay and great comment. Your advice is a helpful to us. We are looking forward to seeing you again!

Great place to stay. Easy to access from all trains/airports. 24hr supermarket nearby.

Thank you for your stay. We are happy if you liked our guesthouse. We are looking forward to seeing you again!

In great location, friendly staff and nice size twin room. I was used to small rooms in Japan but here it was a nice size and even had a table! A bit pricy but then again this time youget what you pay in a good sense. One morning the kitchen was too cold though so it wasn't comfortable to even drink coffee there... But I wouldn't mind coming here again!

Thank you for your comment. We are happy if you liked our service. Winter is very cold at the morning, but our hostel have an air-conditioning and heating all of the rooms. You can always turn on it. We are waiting for your next visit.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! I loved the neighborhood, too.

Thank you for your great comment. We are happy to received it. Please come to Khaosan Tokyo Samurai again when you coming back to Japan! You are always welcome.