Khaosan Tokyo Samurai Reviews

1-18-3 Higashi Komagata, Tokyo, Japan

The location is great if you want to explore Asakusa, Ueno, and the Skytree, but it's pretty far from the rest of Tokyo. When we arrived there was a nice barbecue with free food and beer for the guests. We liked the twin room with its relative privacy and a decent amount of space. It had an odd smell (from the AC vent?), but we got used to it quickly. Covers (futons) were too thick and heavy for the warm season. Shower rooms were nice and everything was quite clean. We felt secure and happy.

Thank you for your stay and review. Sorry for the AC vent smell, we clean regularly but We need to care of the room more than now. Thank you for letting us know it. We hope to see you again someday!! Thank you very much!! We also happy that you felt happy to stayed here.

Khaosan Tokyo Samurai was a great stay! The room was a good size, the location was great, being right by the red and blue bridges, and the staff were very nice and accommodating! The only complaint I have is that the internet signal was REALLY weak, and I disconnected often and spent more time waiting for pages to load than anything. This made it very cumbersome to look up areas nearby to visit. They did have ethernet connected comps available though. Other than this, it was a great experience.

• 9th Sep 2014

Thank you for your stay and review. We are happy for your comment but we are so sorry about the internet problem. We need to fix it as soon as possible. Thank you so much letting us know it. Appreciate it.

Convinient location, good place overall and really nice staff, speacially Erika san.

Thank you for your stay. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed staying with us! We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Well worth for the price we paid!! Private room is priceless.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Japan

Thank you very much for the review. Hope to see you again here.

오래되어 잔고장(문고리 등)이 좀 있지만 직원도 친절하고 조식도 괜찬구 깨끗했어요 무엇보다 전철역이랑 진짜 가까워서 좋았어요^^

• 27th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

The staff there are really helpful, and facilities are great! I thought i was staying in an all female dorm, but i guess not... It didn't bother me too much though! DEFINITELY value for money. I stayed at 3 different khaosan tokyo's, but even though i only spent one night here i like this one the best :D

We are really glad to hear that and waiting for your next visit here!

Really nice, relaxed staff. Great value place.

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Thank you for the review. We hope to see you again here!

Great hostel, Nice and friendly staff always happy and helpfull! Khaosan have great hostels around Asakusa!

Thank you for your review:)!! We also happy that you enjoyed stay here. We hope to see you again next time:D!!!

I only stayed for one night, and paid for a bedroom for two. I expected a proper bedroom, but it was a bunk bed for me alone. The room had carpet and a bad smell. The toilet and bedroom were not very clean. I was disappointed, especially after reading good reciews about that place. Also, the location is not great. I stayed at another Khaosan Hostel afterwards that was a lot better.

The staff was very friendly and helpful!

• 8th Aug 2014

Thank you very much for your review! ありがとうございました!

It was a very nice stay, especially for the prices in Tokyo. The staff was always very helpful and I appreciated that it was very clean and not extremely small room. I would definitely stay here again when I will come back.

Thank you very much for your stay. We are happy that you had good time here :) We hope to see you again:) We are always welcome!!

Close to a popular tourist attraction without us even realising. However needs additional subway to get to. No JR station but friendly staff. Good value for money

• 6th Aug 2014

Thank you for the review. We are looking forward to your next visit!

Average hostel with cheap twin beds. Didn't expect much as it's a hostel chain (Khaosan) hostels so they aren't that concerned with getting to know the guest. A big plus is the neighbourhood of Asakusa and the metro being a 5 minute walk.

Thank you for the review. We actually have 5 branches in Tokyo. We are waiting for your next visit with many choices in Asakusa.

1 2 3 Next » last »