Khaosan World Asakusa HOSTEL Reviews

3-15-1, Nishi Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Every thing is good. But get very bad service from reception staff, terrible talk with customers.

• 25th Jul 2015
  • Thailand

Probably better if your in a group. If you're on your own this place doesn't have the traveller vibe, more like groups of foreign tourist vibe.

Thank you for staying with us ! And we are very sorry if we couldn't make your stay comfortable. We will try harder to make all our guest happy . Thank you so much for giving your advice.

Need additional Disable Access signage, especially from outside the hostel.

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Indonesia
  • Mixed Group, 41+

There's a noise of upper bed every time I move. So, I was uncomfortable and always worried that my bed noise might disturb other people.

We are very sorry to make your stay uncomfortable. We will check our bed and we will try our best to fix. Thank you so much for giving your advice.

Lovely staff, very clean place.

• 16th Jul 2015
  • China

Thank you so much for your stay! We are very happy to hear that you find us as clean place and our staff friendly. We will keep us our service and cleaning to keep us as a nice hostel! Arigatou!

Staff was very helpful booking tickets for Japanese shows and we were very grateful; their effort significantly improved our vacation. The only reason I wouldn't stay here again is because the doors are locked and staff leaves at 2 am. That's no problem if you have a key but not cool if you want to check in after 2. We arrived at 2:10 and just managed to catch one of the workers on his way out.

Thank you so much for staying with us! We are happy to hear that you liked our staff. Even though we don't have curfew ,our night staff works until 2AM so we basically ask our guest to arrive here by 2AM on the check in date. But the night staff stays at our hostel in case of emergency. And we might be able to do some arrangement for you if you inform us your arrival time in advance.If you give us another chance ,please don't hesitate to ask us.Arigotou!

Amazing hostel, the staff is awesome and the location is perfect. Will definitely return!

Great hostel! The beds were so comfortable, the staff were lovely and helpful, the bar was fun. A great hostel!

Thank you so much for staying with us! And also thank you for visiting our bar! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for giving us review too! If you have chance to come back to Tokyo,please visit us again!

This place was great. The beds are super spacious, the bathroom is so clean and the facilities are plentiful and awesome. There are 6 stories, several indoor and outdoor (smoking/ non-smoking) lounges, bar, karaoke spot, kitchen and dining room, and tons of bathrooms. Not to mention, the location is GREAT! Friendly staff, I highly recommend it.

Thank you so much for staying with us! And we are super happy to hear that you liked our hostel and staff! We will keep our facility clean and nice . We hope to see you again! Arigatou!

Easy to find the place, pretty close to train station and sightseeing places in Asakusa. Room is not as good as the picture but comfortable and clean. Staff is pretty accommodating although can be more friendly. Overall, it was a decent stay.

Thank you for choosing us for your staying in Tokyo! We are very sorry if we make you disappointed about our room. We will try to make our room better by cleaning carefully. But we are glad to hear that you had a good time here. Thank you for giving us your advice.

Good hostel, bar got pretty lively. Staff was very helpful with food suggestions and any other questions we had.

great staff and pretty girls!!! :)

Thank you very much for your staying! We are happy to hear that you liked us!! Did you enjoy Tokyo ? We hope to see you again in the future! Arigatou!

Everything working well. Good kitchen. Dorms very practical

Thank you very much for your staying ! We are glad to know that you enjoy the time here. We will try to keep our facility clean for next time you come back here . We hope to see you again! Arigato!

Look I don't get this hostel it confuses me. I also don't get why everyones really into it. The bed didnt have curtains. It would be good maybe if you were with a bunch of friends but I found it awkward as solo. Lot's of partying tourists and families, it's a wierd combo. Like 10 mins + from any train you'll actually use but cool area.

Thank you so much for giving your advice to us. And we are very sorry about that if we couldn't make your stay here comfortable. We sometimes get big groups as our guest ,but we will try to make our hostel as comfortable as we can for all our guests. We deeply apologize you.Thank you.

I will stay again in here! Very nice! The staffs is very easygoing and nice. I love it.

Thank you so much for staying with us! We are very happy to hear that you liked here! We hope to see you again!! We are all looking forward to see you again.

Overall this is a terrific hostel. Actually, my stay was so good I wanted to extend my stay, but when I asked the girl in reception about extending my stay I was met with complete indifference. Although I politely asked about the availability the following days she didn't really seem willing to help me. Generally the staff is really good though.

Thank you so much for your stay. And we are deeply sorry about our receptionist's behaves. We will have training for all our staff and we will try to make our service better. Please come visit us if you come back to Tokyo,we won't make you disappointed. Thank you for giving us your advice. We appreciate about it.

Very helpful staff. Big kitchen with everything you'd need. Free tea and coffee. Free umbrellas if it decides to rain. Excellent location with a big market, temple, karaoke bars and discount department store across the road. Food stall across the road sells Japanese meals for as little as ¥200. Great value stay on Tokyo

Thank you so much for staying Khaosan World! It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!! And also we are happy to know that you liked Asakusa area too. If you get a chance to come back to Tokyo,please visit us again!! Arigatou!!!

I only stayed one night but it was handy for the airport and easy to get to. Staff were friendly, there was a kitchen and bar and lots of amenities nearby. Good value for Tokyo as well. Would stay there again!

Really a great place. I would stay there Again

Everything was perfect, showers and toilets are so clean. There are many kitchenware such as chopstick, soucepan,kettle ex. Only 6. Wifi's was not good. Thanks for everything :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7