Khaosan World Asakusa HOSTEL Reviews

3-15-1, Nishi Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Management Are Really nice

• 18th May 2015
  • Singapore

Friendly staff, good location just 2 minutes walking from Asakusha (Tsukuba) Station, near 7-11, Lawson and Department Store. They also provide free PC and kitchen. Thank you very much for best services we experienced.

• 16th May 2015
  • Indonesia

We already order as group booking ( we order 1 month ago ) and already paid as a group booking order, but They mix our group to others (seperate 3 different room) , i ask the staff they just said "dont know" and blame each other No solution

Thank you very much for staying with us. We are very sorry that we couldn't arrange you in the same room. We hope you to understand that we tried our best but we couldn't since the day was fully booked all our bed. And also we must apologize to you about our receptionist's service. We will strain our staff to be able to give you better service. Thank you for your advice.

The wifi signal is quite weak in my room (5th floor). I have to go down to the pantry area in order to get faster internet connection, it should be improved! Overall its value for money and I definitely come back!

• 13th May 2015
  • Malaysia

Thank you very much for your staying with us! We must apologize deeply to you that make your stay inconvenient. We will fix and improve our Wi-Fi system and next time we won't make you disappointed. Thank you for your advice.

Really friendly staff, I was shown around the hostel once I'd checked in. The rooms were really clean and there seems to be a lot of events going on. I wish I could have stayed longer!

Thank you so much for choosing us for your staying in Tokyo! We are glad to know that you enjoyed our hostel. We will try to keep our rooms clean and hope to see you again here! Thank you for your review too!

I'm disappointed , I already make an order as a Group Booking and billed as group booking 1 month before, and leave a notes to hostel to join us in 1 dorm room, but they separate us in 3 different dorm room, I complaint this to receptionist but they don't know about this and blame each other without give solution to us

The hostel is a bit away from the main center of Tokyo, but it is very connected to the transit system, and has a number of stores and places to eat nearby. The complaint I have is the WiFi, it was terrible irrelevant to location, the whole time. I get it, lots of people using internet can be straining, but it's a heavily desired amenity by people like myself who want to stay in touch. My advise is to get a SIM card at the airport, otherwise you may never get connected to Facebook or Google

Thank you very much for choosing us. And we deeply apologize to you for make your stay inconvenient here. We will check our all Wi-Fi system and promise you to make it improved. And we should have fix that during your stay and inform you that sell sim card at reception and we have rental smart wifi service too. Thank you for your advice and we are very sorry again .

Fantastic hostel. Loved everything about it! Good social area, full kitchen, everything was very clean, comfy beds, laundry and a great location. Staff were very friendly and helpful too! Will definitely be staying here again when I'm back in Tokyo!!

Thank you very much for staying with us! We are super happy to hear that you had a good time and enjoyed our hostel! We are looking forward to see you again in the future . We will try to improve our service even more!

during my arrival, the registeration staffs was not polite, She throw the pen and form on the table for me to fill up. This action was unlikely japanese's polite culture. Cleanliness of the room was rated as poor because upon our check in , there were stains clearly could be seen. The room designed was weired too, there is one kitchen cabinet facing and basin next to ur bed. nevertheless, location for this hostel was perfect, very near to train stations and 24 hours supermarket.

• 6th May 2015
  • Malaysia

I'm stayed in a double private room but the design is very weird .The basin is beside the bed and there's a empty cupboard which has narrow the space , the bath room with smell only a bathtub inside without the basin (cause it already built beside the bed) . Too noisy !

• 6th May 2015
  • Malaysia

Thank you very much to choose us for your staying in Tokyo. We must apologize to you deeply for making you disappointed. We will take the advice seriously and improve our cleaning to make the bathroom better from now on.Our hostel have renovated from a love hotel and there are some rooms that we keep the style for our unique character . But if you prefer other style room, we also have different style room. If you ever come back to Tokyo,please give us a chance to show you our improvement.

It s a very nice place, with a good location and very friendly and helpful staff. I will choose it again if i will come to Tokyo.

• 4th May 2015
  • Romania

Thank you so much for your staying ! And we are glad to hear that you have a good time here. We will try to keep up our service and hope to see you again someday!

Second time after more than one year, so as you may guess I like the place. Lovely staff, enough bathrooms, in general a comfortable place. Relaxing and enough space for everybody to have a nice time. You can have privacy but also the chance to meet nice travelers and have few beers in the bar.

Thank you so much for coming back to Khaosan World! We were so happy to see you again. We hope you have a good time here this year again! Please come visit us if you ever come back to Tokyo!

A very well run hostel which delivered everything I was looking for from my stay

Nice hostel

• 27th Apr 2015
  • Japan

Staff, the staff, way to helpful friendly and go above and beyond to help you! :)

Stayed in a 8-bed dorm for 8 nights. The rooms are too bright, too many lights that shine bright into your bed. Beds have no curtains. There is a steady check in -check out, also very late at night with rolling suitcases, unpacking, crushing with plastic bags, even talking, it causes too much unrest in the room. Too many people in my room stayed only for 1 night, checked in late and checked out early.

• 23rd Apr 2015

The hostel was very clean, staff was tremendously helpful, and the location was spot on for the price. Would definitely stay here again. Thank you for making the stay wonderful!

This hostel is good for long stay. The location close to Sensoji Temple (Asakusa) by 10 minute walk. All Facilities in hostel is very useful (Kitchen, Bathroom, Pub). Many backpackers around the world in this hostel. You can find a lot of friends here.

• 20th Apr 2015
  • Thailand

helpful staff, great location! couldn't be any better!

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Turkey

The hostel is located in a nice area close to subway station. There are many good places to eat in the area. I liked the fact that there was a shower inside the room (female dorm). I would be much better if beds had curtains because as many as eight people stays in one dorm so it happens that someone turns on the light at night often. The hostel is quite clean but not as perfectly clean as smaller hostels in Japan I stayed in. The price is great and I would consider coming back to this hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7