Khaosan World Asakusa HOSTEL Reviews

3-15-1, Nishi Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

I only stayed one night but it was handy for the airport and easy to get to. Staff were friendly, there was a kitchen and bar and lots of amenities nearby. Good value for Tokyo as well. Would stay there again!

Really a great place. I would stay there Again

Everything was perfect, showers and toilets are so clean. There are many kitchenware such as chopstick, soucepan,kettle ex. Only 6. Wifi's was not good. Thanks for everything :)

• 28th Jun 2015
  • Turkey

This hostel is massive! It's a great spot to meet people but it's not the most relaxing of places. There are much better options if you want a relaxing place to stay but if you just want a place to crash, dump your stuff and party Id say it's pretty good!

• 23rd Jun 2015

I enjoyed very much the staying in this "Khaosan World Asakusa Hostel". Room is very clean, curtain is provided in the female dormitory and my room mates are not type of noisy people at night. I do not have much time interaction with the Staffs. I suggest Hostel to arrange Asakusa City Tour on certain days, this will impact to better understanding of foreigners to the Japanese culture and habbits. Japan is so and very much spectacular !!!!

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Indonesia

Perfect hostel apart from the fact the had no wifi. If you don't care about the wifi then this is the defect place to stay. If you do care about wifi, don't stay here.

Thank you so much for staying with us! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here. We are very sorry about our Wi-Fi connection. As soon as we read your review ,we fixed the problem and now everybody can connect Wi-Fi. We appreciate your advice !

We had a very nice time at Khaosan World Asakusa Hostel. The room was big enough and tidy and the staff was very friendly and helpful. There was not a lot of atmosphere at the bar, but I guess that always depends on the people. If you're not looking for a party hostel, but a nice place to spend your nights while exploring the area during the day, Khaosan World Asakusa Hostel is great. My only suggestion for improvement: towels should be provided in the rooms.

• 15th Jun 2015

This is a great hostel (like all hostels in Japan). The staff were very helpful and the bar was a lot of fun! The location is not that great compared to the other Khaosan branches but this has a hot food vending machine, bigger kitchen and it's own bar!

I really enjoyed staying here. I was only in Tokyo for a short time, but between the staff and the folks I met it was a great experience.

The staff are very helpful, even if my question is troublesome, they spared no effort helping me. Also I like the environment, the dinning room, comics room, it's just like at home, having everything needed.

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Hong Kong

Thank you so much for choosing us for your stay in Tokyo! We are glad that you had a good time here and you liked us! We will keep up our guest house better and better for the next time you come back to Tokyo in the future!

Was a very clean, modern hostel that was good value for money! Located not too far from Tawaramachi station where you can access most other train stations in Tokyo, but was not in city centre - 10-20 mins by train from popular areas like Shibuya, Harajuku and Shinjuku. Area of Asakusa had lots of traditional japanese places to eat and big 24hour grocery shops. Hostel had a bar, big kitchen and cheap laundry facilities, very good quality, would stay there again!

Thank you so much for staying and giving us your review! We are super happy to hear that you had a good time in Tokyo and Khaosan world Asakusa. We are keeping us our service ! We are looking forward to see you again here :)

You have to stay here. As my first hostel in Japan I was blown away by the facilities. The staff were so helpful, the place is shiny clean. The rooms are big and spacious... I want to go back on my way out of Japan but it's fully booked 😭 book it while you can!!

Thank you so much for choosing us for your stay in Tokyo :D We are very sorry that we couldn't make you to stay in here on your last day , but we were very happy to spend rime with you during your staying !! We are happy to hear that you like us! Please come back here someday in the future !

I think it's a great hostel to stay, very cozy and clean, also it has a very convinient location, the only thing I'd like to complain about (which I'm sure it doesn't happen all the time and I just had a bad luck) is that the wi-fi never worked.

Thank you so much for staying with us :) And we are very sorry about our Wi-Fi connection. We are working on it and we promise you that won't happen again. We hope to see you again someday !

This place was great. Staff were very friendly and I got a tour of the whole place when I arrived. The dorms were cheap with comfy beds. Kitchen was nice and it is conveniently located to a couple metro stations.

Wonderful hostel in basically all ways. The only downside being the limited internet access. During the evening the internet access is basically nonexistant, because of all the people trying to access it at once. During the morning and day internet works OK.

Great hostel, very clean, and the location is close to subway station

Thank you so much for giving us your review! We are very happy to hear that you liked us! We hope to see you again in the future !!

Lovely and helpful staff! Met lots of nice people, friendly atmosphere.

Thank you so much for your staying! If we could help your stay in Tokyo , we are more than happy! Please visit us again if you ever come back to Tokyo:) Arigato!

This was great- only spent one night but wish I had stayed longer! The staff were friendly, the bar and common area were great, welcome drink ticket is a plus! Good location (easy to find, but a bit of a walk to the metro). The ONLY thing that could make this place perfect would be curtains around the bunks so you can get to sleep early if you need to (like I did- I had an early plane the next day).

Thank you so much for your stay! And also,thank you for visiting our bar as well! Hope you liked Japanese Sake/Plum wine :) We don't have curtain in mix dorm for avoiding some problem, but we will re-think about that. Thank you for your advice.Please visit us again when you come back to Tokyo!

Wonderful staff. We had such a warm welcome!

Thank you very much for choosing us . We are glad to hear that you liked us :D We will keep trying to make a goo hostel ! We hope to see you again in the future !!

Perfect to have a day in the hotel. Relax and clean Meals were great and onsen was soo nice I will take my mum here again 너무 좋았음 다시 오고 싶나요 짱!!!! 음식도 맛있고 온센도 너무 좋은 경험이었음

• 5th Jun 2015

Thank you very much for staying with us! We are glad to hear that you had a good time while you are staying at Khaosan World and enjoyed the Onsen and some Japanese restaurant around here ! We hope to see you and your mother next time.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7