Fabulous 1,549 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,549 Total Reviews
Khaosan World Asakusa HOSTEL Located at 3-15-1, Nishi Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo.
Japan
Tokyo 111-0035 3-15-1, Nishi Asakusa, Taito-ku
89% 1549
35.7146621 139.7917824
    Rooms available

• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
19th May 2016

This is my second time staying in this hostel. First time I was staying in a private room, everything was just perfect. This time I was staying on 10 bed mix dorm, everything is still perfect except there are some sweating smell in the room which I think is came from one of the roommate. However, after the roommate left, the smell still remained...Xp So maybe this will be the only thing I can think of that can be improved :)

• gambit
  • Philippines, Male, 25-30
16th May 2016

I would definitely stay here next time I go back to Tokyo. Great place!

Thank you for stayed with us. We are looking forward to seeing you again. See you soon.

12th May 2016

My 3rd Khaosan during my visit 2 Japan (+Kyoto Theater &Atami). Like the others, World Asakusa didnt disappoint. We arrived on a Thursday where they hosted a party downstairs w/ live band & an awesome seafood dumpling cooking station. It was our 1st night & we wanted to see Tokyo but we ended up partying in the hostel all night! The whole staff was partying w/ us &they were all awesome. Kozuna (sp?) was particularly awesome both @ check-in & the party! Only complaint is internet was inconsistent

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
11th May 2016

massage chair in the yoga room and manga room. do i need to say anymore?

6th May 2016

I loved my stay there. Huge hostel, but feels homey. The highlight was the amazing staff and the cheap bar downstairs.

Thank you for staying with us. Did you enjoyed drink alcohols with guest and bar tender? We are looking forward to seeing you again!!

• Indonesia, Female, 25-30
5th May 2016
4.9

i lost my luggage at midnight when i came to room.the staff moving it to luggage storage without telling the night staff, and the staff is horrible, they not even nice to guest, maybe because im Asian, they get along with white ppl, but not to Asian like me. i wont recommended this hostel to my fellow traveler, they had bad service.

4th May 2016

Very helpful staff - recommended the best sushi place ever! Good location.

Thank you for staying with us. How was our recommend sushi place? We are looking forward to seeing you again!

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
4th May 2016
7.7

A former 'Love Hotel' you've got to experience this place. We found it very amusing walking around and imagining what it used to be like (there are some remnants of its past). Good location: walking distance to temples and you can see the Sky Tree between buildings from the main road.

Thank you for staying with us. We looking forward to meeting you again.

2nd May 2016

Great place bustling with friendly people and awesome staff in a really prime location.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
2nd May 2016
8.0

The staff were very friendly and really helpful. Rooms were clean and tidy and beds comfortable enough. Great location and good facilities in terms of kitchen and showers

Thank you for staying with us. We are glad to hear you were enjoyed staying our guest house. We are looking forward to seeing again!!