Khaosan World Asakusa HOSTEL Reviews

3-15-1, Nishi Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Khaosan World Asakusa is an excellent hostel overall... this is my second time staying here and will definitely comeback again soon :). However the only downside is that the Wifi in Room 505 has weak signal. The hostel are far from Tokyo Metro/Toei...but if walking is not an issue this hostel is a deal.

This is was just perfect for my first night in Tokyo, I wish I could have stayed longer. I will be coming back to this place for sure ! Super staff and great location !

• 24th Mar 2015

Lovely, warm, friendly and helpful staff. I will come back again if i come to tokyo.

• 18th Mar 2015
  • Thailand

if possible i think group for guest how get bed late in 1 room is very good (as I'm one who sleep late and it's difficult for me to pick some thing in the dark)

Excellent location, staff very helpful and nice: I enjoyed very much jazz concert they organized for guests and free welcome drink. Lots of info about interesting events in Asakusa and in Tokyo and practical info about good/cheap places to eat. Clean, big kitchen-dining area, cozy bar, free pc's and wi-fi. The only thing I would add is to put curtains around beds, especially in mixed dorms. Thank you very much for your hospitality, will be back.

Lovely place, easy to get to, clean, helpful staff. Everything you need for a comfy stay. They even have a vending machine for hot snacks.

Great location, clean and great welcoming, helpful staff! I really enjoy my time

• 16th Mar 2015

I didn't really hang out much here, but it was a good stay. The dining room is large, the kitchen convenient, everything seemed clean. I'm not sure why there weren't curtains for the beds, as the rods were in place. The staff was nice. Keep in mind that there are several Asakusa stations; the subway is a bit of a walk, though there's a tourist information center near the exit (across from the Kaminarimon gate) if you get lost.

Excellent. Stay there- enuff said.....

One of the nicest hostel staff and facilities I've ever been in!

Cozy hostel with friendly staff and a nice kitchen/common room.

Great hostel. Awesome bar and staff super friendly and helpful with info around the area. Great base to explore tokyo!

• 14th Mar 2015

Great hostel with superb staff, very clean and functional. Mattress was a wee bit thin though and the ensuite toilet sink was cramped in one corner for my room which made it a bit awkward to use. Hostel was far for me since I came by the subway which was at least 15-20 minutes away whereas the tsukuba would have meant only a

Couldn't fault this hostel - yes, it might not be as large as ones in other countries, or located exactly where you want it, but once you figure out the metro, it's not a problem at all. You've also got plenty of bars, cafes, restaurants and shops all within walking distance. Super clean too - the toilets and rooms must be attended to all day, the staff are super helpful, it's cheap, and I had a decent crowd in the mixed 10 dorm. All in all, for a first timer it couldn't have been much better.

In Japan it is very important to be close to a JR Train Station. This hostel is more than 20 minutes walk of nearest one (there is a closer station, but it is not covered by the JR pass). Everything else is awesome. The staff is very nice, friendly, helpful. Funny, even. I liked. They have a nice pub, where the guests can have one free sake every night. It creates a good atmosphere. I felt at ease there. Good bedrooms and a very good galley. I totally recommend it.

It is well connected with a few train lines and is very accessible.

Really awesome hostel. More like a hotel with some dorm rooms really. Very clean at all times and very comfortable and warm. Nice common area and large kitchen and plenty of toilets/bathrooms for all the guests. The bar was chill but fun and a good area to make friends. The staff are very friendly and more than happy to help with whatever you need. Asakusa is a great place to start if its your first time in Tokyo, as its a lot more relaxed and a nice retreat from the busier areas.

This was my first time staying in hostel. And I didn't expect stayed in hostel as comfortable as I stayed in Khaosan World. Clean, helpful, facilities exactly what we need

• 5th Mar 2015
  • Indonesia

very friendly stuff

Everything about the hostel is great! Ansowme staff, common room, everything.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7