9.0
Superb 1,725 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 1,725 Total Reviews
Khaosan World Asakusa HOSTEL Located at 3-15-1, Nishi Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo.
Japan
Tokyo 111-0035 3-15-1, Nishi Asakusa, Taito-ku
90% 1725
35.7146621 139.7917824
    Rooms available

29th Nov 2016

Everything was perfect. Except the ned. The mattress was really unconfortable...

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
25th Nov 2016

Excellent Hostel. It's comfortable for the price you pay, clean amenities and the rooms are spacious (I stayed in a 10 person mixed dorm). Not in central Tokyo but easy enough to get to and from!

22nd Nov 2016

This was our first stop on a trip around the world! It couldn't have started off better. Tokyo is amazing and this staff, facilities, location, etc. we're great! So great we headed down to Atami to check out the branches onsen. If we come back to Tokyo we will stay here again for sure. Thank you!

21st Nov 2016
7.7

As always. Value for money is good during the off peak season.

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Nov 2016
7.1

While it was nice, compared to other hostels I stayed in during my trip to Japan it was a little subpar...Though compared to a hostel basically anywhere else in the world it's pretty good. I liked the lockers, the kitchen area (which was great) and the number of showers/toilets, however compared to other Japanese hostels, the toilets were less clean (and kind of stunk) than expected. Maybe it was the floor I stayed on (6th floor)?

• Australia, Mixed Group, 25-30
14th Nov 2016

Really good place to stay. Very clean, friendly staff, great kitchen, comfortable private beds

14th Nov 2016

I love the Asakusa neighborhood! This hostel is super chill and has everything you need.

• USA, Female, 25-30
14th Nov 2016

This was my first time traveling solo so I was a bit skeptical as I was told the East side of Tokyo would be far from the 'action', but I couldn't have been more happy with me choice of hostels. Great location, I felt safe, it was very clean and the staff was wonderful. I highly recommend it.

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
13th Nov 2016
7.7

Very noisy bed, I couldn't move without disturbing others in the room. Rest of facilities are clean and functional.

• England, Female, 31-40
8th Nov 2016

Great hostel, in terms of location (East Tokyo, for Senso-ji Temple, sky tree, gift shopping at Kaminarimon. Super friendly and helpful staff (Advised me of a cool alternative to an public bath as the onsen close by was closed). The rooms. Close to a metro station (Tawaramachi on the Ginza Line). They've got a great map of the area too, that advises you good places to eat for a Japanese breakfast, traditional food etc. Great little place, with lots to offer.