Khaosan World Asakusa HOSTEL Reviews

3-15-1, Nishi Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Cool hostel in n a cool area of Tokyo. Staff is very helpful.

Great hostel in asakusa. Close to shrine as well as many shops and restaurants. Staff were friendly and rooms were clean and comfortable.

good area in asakusa but cleanliness in room still have an issue , lots of dust and may be not ok for allergic people

• 22nd Jan 2016
  • Thailand

we met with unexpected experience from our mistake booked 2 room from two account, we got charged money and could not cancel the unused room. also found that our paid room had other people slept :-(. and the room that stayed bed was too small for two people :-(.

Very confortable bed, great staff, super helpfull and friendly!! Everything was clean. Would come againg if in Tokyo.

• 22nd Jan 2016

Great place for budget traveller

• 21st Jan 2016
  • Malaysia

I had a great time here mainly thanks to the staff who where great. The location is really good as there are lots of things to do in Asakusa. The showers are great and the hostel was always warm. The bar is good and Aike who worked behind the bar was brilliant. She helped be book cheap buses that I couldn't find by myself and it was always good to talk to her when it was quite there.

Really, staying at this place felt much like being in a comfortable hotel. What i like the most was that there were many toilets and showers on each floor so it was easy to get going in the mornings. Staff was incredibly nice and helpful!

This place was a lovely place. My one big complaint is that you will not have any wifi in your room. This is a big problem to me that I wish they fixed.

• 16th Jan 2016
  • Bahamas

Could have done with bigger storage boxes for cases.

Clean hostel, very friendly and helpful staff, excellent facilities, we had a very pleasant stay

• 13th Jan 2016

Great place. Keep it up!

Staff were phenomenonal and cleanliness and coziness of the hostel all around was amazing as well. Great job, will definitely recommend to friends.

• 12th Jan 2016
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Overall a very enjoyable stay with very friendly and helpful staff!

I stayed here for 6 nights in the female dormitory. The hostel is less than 5 minutes walk from the tsubasa train station. It's very near to local food stalls and food is cheap. Check-in time is strictly 3pm and no early check in is allow. But they are willing to help you keep your luggage if you arrive early. You may want to bring your own towel if you want to save on the "renting fee". I will come back again.

• 11th Jan 2016
  • Malaysia

very nice hostel, staff was friendly and helpful, everything very clean, met other cool people and wasn't expensive. The location is good for visiting but less for party. The hostel is however very close to the metro from which you can go anywhere. definitely recommend it =)

Enjoyed our stay in Asakusa hostel. The area itself is only a train to city center, but you still get an old world Tokyo feel. The hostel is located on a side street off a main road and was a bit hard to find. I would definitely suggest finding your way onto Tskuba Express Rail for the directions provided by the hostel to make sense. The hostel seems very modern and remodeled. Very clean and helpful staff. We always felt safe and really loved the hostel. Kanpai!

• 6th Jan 2016

thanks so much for a bootiful stay in a well run place! :)

Great hostel, all amenities were superb and also very sociable in the bar area, perfect place to make friends and stay for a few nights!

• 3rd Jan 2016
  • Scotland

The staffs let me check-in and take a shower early in the morning even though the check-in starts in the afternoon. I felt secure storing my luggage here before I managed to get a room because the staff tagged a number on my luggage and gave me an exchange token with the same number on it. Nobody can simply get into luggage store room except staffs. There is wifi on every floor so the internet access is fast. The staffs smiled to the customers and I felt comfortable staying here.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7