Khaosan World Asakusa HOSTEL Reviews

3-15-1, Nishi Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

This place was great. The beds are super spacious, the bathroom is so clean and the facilities are plentiful and awesome. There are 6 stories, several indoor and outdoor (smoking/ non-smoking) lounges, bar, karaoke spot, kitchen and dining room, and tons of bathrooms. Not to mention, the location is GREAT! Friendly staff, I highly recommend it.

Thank you so much for staying with us! And we are super happy to hear that you liked our hostel and staff! We will keep our facility clean and nice . We hope to see you again! Arigatou!

Easy to find the place, pretty close to train station and sightseeing places in Asakusa. Room is not as good as the picture but comfortable and clean. Staff is pretty accommodating although can be more friendly. Overall, it was a decent stay.

Thank you for choosing us for your staying in Tokyo! We are very sorry if we make you disappointed about our room. We will try to make our room better by cleaning carefully. But we are glad to hear that you had a good time here. Thank you for giving us your advice.

Good hostel, bar got pretty lively. Staff was very helpful with food suggestions and any other questions we had.

Thank you very much for your staying! If you had good time here and yo liked our restaurant suggestions ,we are more than happy! We will try to keep up our service too! Arigotou! Hope to see you again !

great staff and pretty girls!!! :)

Thank you very much for your staying! We are happy to hear that you liked us!! Did you enjoy Tokyo ? We hope to see you again in the future! Arigatou!

Everything working well. Good kitchen. Dorms very practical

Thank you very much for your staying ! We are glad to know that you enjoy the time here. We will try to keep our facility clean for next time you come back here . We hope to see you again! Arigato!

Look I don't get this hostel it confuses me. I also don't get why everyones really into it. The bed didnt have curtains. It would be good maybe if you were with a bunch of friends but I found it awkward as solo. Lot's of partying tourists and families, it's a wierd combo. Like 10 mins + from any train you'll actually use but cool area.

Thank you so much for giving your advice to us. And we are very sorry about that if we couldn't make your stay here comfortable. We sometimes get big groups as our guest ,but we will try to make our hostel as comfortable as we can for all our guests. We deeply apologize you.Thank you.

I will stay again in here! Very nice! The staffs is very easygoing and nice. I love it.

Thank you so much for staying with us! We are very happy to hear that you liked here! We hope to see you again!! We are all looking forward to see you again.

Overall this is a terrific hostel. Actually, my stay was so good I wanted to extend my stay, but when I asked the girl in reception about extending my stay I was met with complete indifference. Although I politely asked about the availability the following days she didn't really seem willing to help me. Generally the staff is really good though.

Thank you so much for your stay. And we are deeply sorry about our receptionist's behaves. We will have training for all our staff and we will try to make our service better. Please come visit us if you come back to Tokyo,we won't make you disappointed. Thank you for giving us your advice. We appreciate about it.

Very helpful staff. Big kitchen with everything you'd need. Free tea and coffee. Free umbrellas if it decides to rain. Excellent location with a big market, temple, karaoke bars and discount department store across the road. Food stall across the road sells Japanese meals for as little as ¥200. Great value stay on Tokyo

Thank you so much for staying Khaosan World! It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!! And also we are happy to know that you liked Asakusa area too. If you get a chance to come back to Tokyo,please visit us again!! Arigatou!!!

I only stayed one night but it was handy for the airport and easy to get to. Staff were friendly, there was a kitchen and bar and lots of amenities nearby. Good value for Tokyo as well. Would stay there again!

Really a great place. I would stay there Again

Everything was perfect, showers and toilets are so clean. There are many kitchenware such as chopstick, soucepan,kettle ex. Only 6. Wifi's was not good. Thanks for everything :)

This hostel is massive! It's a great spot to meet people but it's not the most relaxing of places. There are much better options if you want a relaxing place to stay but if you just want a place to crash, dump your stuff and party Id say it's pretty good!

• 23rd Jun 2015

I enjoyed very much the staying in this "Khaosan World Asakusa Hostel". Room is very clean, curtain is provided in the female dormitory and my room mates are not type of noisy people at night. I do not have much time interaction with the Staffs. I suggest Hostel to arrange Asakusa City Tour on certain days, this will impact to better understanding of foreigners to the Japanese culture and habbits. Japan is so and very much spectacular !!!!

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Indonesia

One of the best hostels I have lived in yet. Rooms and washrooms are clean (both were unisex). the location is great for Asakusa temple but very far from shibuya and shinjuku.

Rooms were great. Capsule beds feel so much more private. Staff were mint, communal areas are fantastic. Slight walk to tube lines, but good area in asakusa with plenty going on around. Seems expensive for a dorm bed but it is Tokyo, but compared to cheaper options it's so much better value for money.

• 18th Jun 2015

Perfect hostel apart from the fact the had no wifi. If you don't care about the wifi then this is the defect place to stay. If you do care about wifi, don't stay here.

Thank you so much for staying with us! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here. We are very sorry about our Wi-Fi connection. As soon as we read your review ,we fixed the problem and now everybody can connect Wi-Fi. We appreciate your advice !

We had a very nice time at Khaosan World Asakusa Hostel. The room was big enough and tidy and the staff was very friendly and helpful. There was not a lot of atmosphere at the bar, but I guess that always depends on the people. If you're not looking for a party hostel, but a nice place to spend your nights while exploring the area during the day, Khaosan World Asakusa Hostel is great. My only suggestion for improvement: towels should be provided in the rooms.

• 15th Jun 2015

This is a great hostel (like all hostels in Japan). The staff were very helpful and the bar was a lot of fun! The location is not that great compared to the other Khaosan branches but this has a hot food vending machine, bigger kitchen and it's own bar!

I really enjoyed staying here. I was only in Tokyo for a short time, but between the staff and the folks I met it was a great experience.