Khaosan World Asakusa HOSTEL Reviews

3-15-1, Nishi Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Great staff. gave us a refund when we had scheduling issues. let us use credit card too. great facilities with lots of showers and laundry facilities. Bulk beds lack privacy *no covers. we liked the bar night within the hostel - great place to meet friends. location great by subway (not JR train)

Decent hostel - very clean and comfortable. Staff were very helpful. Only con is extremely squeaky bunk beds with every move.

Good hostel close to metro station and a very helpful staff.

• 12th Dec 2015
  • Denmark

The hostel is new with all facilities you need!! It's near Sensoji temple but a bit far from Asakusa subway station. The staffs are lovely and fluent in English. For the group for tourist, there is no private room available.

Good location and very helpful staffs.

Some of the receptionists speak excellent English. They are very friendly and helpful in providing information/assistance to us.

The hostel is new. You can walk to Sensoji but its a bit far from asakusa station ( the subway-toei/metro). The staff is fluent in English. All facilities are provided.

I stayed here first time in March and i decided to stayed here again in the beginning of December. The reasons are because i love the bar over there, communal zone and the bed is so comfortable. The location is just few minutes from the nearest train station. I'd love to come back again if i have a chance

Good hostel. Its a big chain so dont expect any special experience, just ok. Good location and value for money.

we booked 5 months prior for a group of 7 people in an 8-bed mixed dorm - plenty of time to have us all staying in the same dorm room. But nope, they separated us on check-in, as they only allocate rooms when u actually check-in according to how many beds are available at the time. Absurd! So if ur booking as a group, make sure u request and ensure they place u in the same room way way before u arrive. Otherwise the hostel is awesome, except that boiling a full kettle takes 8 minutes (no joke)

I absolutely loved my stay at khaosan world asakusa, great location right close to the station and senso-ji table. I found the staff friendly and very helpful. The bed was super comfortable and the dining and kitchen facilities were one of the best in all of the hostels Ive stayed. Thank you Khaosan World Ill definitely return.

Clean and good. Delivered what I expected based on the price I paid.

• 29th Nov 2015
  • Singapore

The staff makes this place. They're awesome.

• 28th Nov 2015

Everything was good except for two things; 1. The kitchen was very incomplete. There are like three knifes and one small spoon for the whole hostel. 2. The rooms are not bright enough as in the pictures.

I would give the staff an excellent for friendliness and great English, but they gave me incorrect directions and i ended up being late to my event.

• 24th Nov 2015

I like this Hostel so much!!!

• 23rd Nov 2015
  • Indonesia

This hostel was slightly above par for one in Tokyo! Clean with an active bar, and very helpful and cool staff. I really enjoyed the number and size of the toilets and showers. Always a struggle in Japan, but no problems here!

Very nice area to stay in as it has everything you need, the staff were helpful in helping us find our way around to olaces we wished to visit! The facilities were also very great!

• 19th Nov 2015

Very good hostel. The facilities are all good and staffs are nice. However, the location is a liitle bit far from the metro. But it is nice to wonder around to see more nearby! Totally recommandable hostel.

Perdect place for my ine night stay in Tokyo! Wi-fi was weak and only available in parts of my room. Staff was very helpful in directing me to the subway and other sights!! I felt very safe with a lock on my door and the option to have an all female room.

• 19th Nov 2015