Khaosan World Asakusa HOSTEL Reviews

3-15-1, Nishi Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

BEST.HOSTEL.EVER!

Thank you so much for staying with us! We had a great time while you are staying here. You are so nice and friendly to us! If you have a time please visit us again anytime:) Arigatou~~~!

Management Are Really nice

Thank you very much for choosing us for your staying Tokyo! We are vary happy to hear that you like us! Please come back and visit us again someday!

Great hostel. Very clean. Bar downstairs is great to meet people

Thank you for your review! And also thank you for coming to our bar ! We will keep up our cleanness to keep our hostel clean even you come back years later! Arigatou!

Friendly staff, good location just 2 minutes walking from Asakusha (Tsukuba) Station, near 7-11, Lawson and Department Store. They also provide free PC and kitchen. Thank you very much for best services we experienced.

• 16th May 2015
  • Indonesia

Thank you very much for staying with us! Your review makes us very happy :) We will keep up our service and make our hostel even better! We hope to see you again in Tokyo!

We already order as group booking ( we order 1 month ago ) and already paid as a group booking order, but They mix our group to others (seperate 3 different room) , i ask the staff they just said "dont know" and blame each other No solution

Thank you very much for staying with us. We are very sorry that we couldn't arrange you in the same room. We hope you to understand that we tried our best but we couldn't since the day was fully booked all our bed. And also we must apologize to you about our receptionist's service. We will strain our staff to be able to give you better service. Thank you for your advice.

Definitely coming back! They're amazing :)

Great places at great location..plus got 24hours shopping complex and supermarket... good if you want to utilize night time :)

Thank you very much for staying at Khaosan World! We are happy to hear that you like us and find our location convenient ! Hope to see you again in Tokyo! Arigatou!

The wifi signal is quite weak in my room (5th floor). I have to go down to the pantry area in order to get faster internet connection, it should be improved! Overall its value for money and I definitely come back!

• 13th May 2015
  • Malaysia

Thank you very much for your staying with us! We must apologize deeply to you that make your stay inconvenient. We will fix and improve our Wi-Fi system and next time we won't make you disappointed. Thank you for your advice.

Really friendly staff, I was shown around the hostel once I'd checked in. The rooms were really clean and there seems to be a lot of events going on. I wish I could have stayed longer!

Thank you so much for choosing us for your staying in Tokyo! We are glad to know that you enjoyed our hostel. We will try to keep our rooms clean and hope to see you again here! Thank you for your review too!

There was an odd smell from my roommate but I don't think it's the hostel's fault. Just saying this if maybe they can work on something for this.

We have stayed as a group and it was absolutely amazing experience. It was our second time and I'm sure we'll come back again. Highly recommended!

Thank you very much for staying Khaosan World again! We were very happy to see you and your students ! We hope you and your students had a good time while your staying. We are looking forward to see you again next year:)

I have a great stay in Khaosan. Great location, and the staff was very helpfull and very nice.

Thank you for staying with us and give us your review! We will keep up our service and we hope you to come back again in he future! Arigatou!

I'm disappointed , I already make an order as a Group Booking and billed as group booking 1 month before, and leave a notes to hostel to join us in 1 dorm room, but they separate us in 3 different dorm room, I complaint this to receptionist but they don't know about this and blame each other without give solution to us

Thank you very much for staying with us. We deeply apologize you that we made you disappointed. We tried to our best to make all of you in one room but when we got your reservation , the room was quite occupied and we couldn't arrange you in the same room. We hope you to understand that at least we tried and we didn't make your group separated in purpose. We are very sorry again.

The hostel is a bit away from the main center of Tokyo, but it is very connected to the transit system, and has a number of stores and places to eat nearby. The complaint I have is the WiFi, it was terrible irrelevant to location, the whole time. I get it, lots of people using internet can be straining, but it's a heavily desired amenity by people like myself who want to stay in touch. My advise is to get a SIM card at the airport, otherwise you may never get connected to Facebook or Google

Thank you very much for choosing us. And we deeply apologize to you for make your stay inconvenient here. We will check our all Wi-Fi system and promise you to make it improved. And we should have fix that during your stay and inform you that sell sim card at reception and we have rental smart wifi service too. Thank you for your advice and we are very sorry again .

Very pleasant stay here, good location, very nice modern dorm room, great facilities and good wifi. I would recommend this hostel when visiting Tokyo, it is very comfortable with a nice atmosphere.

Thank you so much for giving us review and your staying! We are very happy to hear that you liked us! Hope you had a great time in Tokyo:) We are all looking forward to see you again someday!

Would like it if the en suite beds had curtains. The light shines right into the bed across the room, and could also help dampen the noise from heavy snorers. When I went down the list of the "little amenities" that I value, that's the only one this hostel was missing.

• 10th May 2015

Thank you very much for staying with us. We are very sorry to make your stay inconvenient. We will try to improve our facility and atmosphere. We appreciate your advice.

Fantastic hostel. Loved everything about it! Good social area, full kitchen, everything was very clean, comfy beds, laundry and a great location. Staff were very friendly and helpful too! Will definitely be staying here again when I'm back in Tokyo!!

Thank you very much for staying with us! We are super happy to hear that you had a good time and enjoyed our hostel! We are looking forward to see you again in the future . We will try to improve our service even more!

during my arrival, the registeration staffs was not polite, She throw the pen and form on the table for me to fill up. This action was unlikely japanese's polite culture. Cleanliness of the room was rated as poor because upon our check in , there were stains clearly could be seen. The room designed was weired too, there is one kitchen cabinet facing and basin next to ur bed. nevertheless, location for this hostel was perfect, very near to train stations and 24 hours supermarket.

• 6th May 2015
  • Malaysia

Thank you very much for your advice. We apologize you deeply for making you disappointed. We will give training to all our receptionist and we promise it won't happen again. And also we will try to improve our cleaning skill as well. We are very sorry again.We take your advice seriously.

I'm stayed in a double private room but the design is very weird .The basin is beside the bed and there's a empty cupboard which has narrow the space , the bath room with smell only a bathtub inside without the basin (cause it already built beside the bed) . Too noisy !

• 6th May 2015
  • Malaysia

Thank you very much to choose us for your staying in Tokyo. We must apologize to you deeply for making you disappointed. We will take the advice seriously and improve our cleaning to make the bathroom better from now on.Our hostel have renovated from a love hotel and there are some rooms that we keep the style for our unique character . But if you prefer other style room, we also have different style room. If you ever come back to Tokyo,please give us a chance to show you our improvement.

Very Good location & helpful from staffs