Khaosan World Asakusa HOSTEL Reviews

3-15-1, Nishi Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Very nice area to stay in as it has everything you need, the staff were helpful in helping us find our way around to olaces we wished to visit! The facilities were also very great!

• 19th Nov 2015

Very good hostel. The facilities are all good and staffs are nice. However, the location is a liitle bit far from the metro. But it is nice to wonder around to see more nearby! Totally recommandable hostel.

Perdect place for my ine night stay in Tokyo! Wi-fi was weak and only available in parts of my room. Staff was very helpful in directing me to the subway and other sights!! I felt very safe with a lock on my door and the option to have an all female room.

• 19th Nov 2015

I had a lovely stay! The rooms, hallways, toilet and showers are always clean. (That last one is very important especially after a day of walking in Tokyo!) Thank you.

• 18th Nov 2015
  • Philippines

Really pleasant hostel. The facilities were not the best but I never felt like anything was missing. There is a laundry room, reading room, kitchen/lounge and bar. All fully functional and well kept. Somewhat uncomfortable bed, the lobby had a leak during heavy rain and some corners are a bit dusty. The staff is really helpful and friendly and the events hosted by the hostel are a lot of fun and welcoming. There is also karaoke nearby and a 24 hour 4 story convenience store nearby.

Best hostel I have stayed in, so clean, staff were so helpful and so close to everything you could want in Asakusa! Would recommend to anyone heading to Tokyo honestly.

Great hostel and facilities, wonderful kitchen, the only complain is that the romm's door don't lock automaticly and guests never lock them, in a big hostel having so many rooms open is quite unsafe.

you should to arrange for same group to stay same room.

Wonderful hostel! Only downside was a bit of a walk to it from the train station. Otherwise I could not ask for a better hostel experience!

Great hostel, staff and atmosphere, the only thing I didn't like that the room's door doesn't lock and no guest lock it!

For the price you pay, you can't be expecting any better. The bed is wonderful and gives each person an ample space to read in the own room. Therefore, you do not really need to leave your bed to plan the next day journey. But the reading section at level 5 is very comfortable and I would love to stay here again.

This hostel is pretty close to a few different subway stations. Access from the airport was easy via limousine bus. I stayed in a deluxe mixed dorm and it was clean and comfortable. The staff was very kind and helpful. They gave us good suggestions for places to eat. Just be sure to get there by 2am as that's when late check-in ends. We almost missed it, but we just caught one of the employees before he went to bed. Sorry about that!

Staff very nice Roommate is very ok The room so clean

• 5th Nov 2015
  • Thailand

It's my first night in Tokyo. This is make me feel great. Everything is good. The best choice in town.

• 4th Nov 2015
  • Thailand

Staff was very helpful & friendly. The location was great too as it's near the subway. Will stay at this hotel again.

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much !!!!

I read all the positive reviews but i really did not like this place. My room had a very bad odor to it. I could not fit my backpack in the locker so i had to hid it in the corner of my bed. And the bathroom in the room was very small. Had a bad experience here. Bar was pretty cool, and the kitchen/hangout area was really nice and sociable.

Thanks to the Nice staff, I could enjoy staying KAOSAN!

• 30th Oct 2015
  • Japan

everything is good,worth money,staffs are nice

Super cozy beds and good facilities - big kitchen and dining area with free tea and coffee, a lounge area with books and a massage chair, a balcony, and shampoo and conditioner in the showers. The staff were friendly and pointed out the worthwhile places to go in the area. I understand the reasons for not having curtains on the bunk beds, but dividers between the beds might be a good idea as turning on the light on the top bunk lights up the whole room. My bed was also particularly squeaky.