Khaosan World Asakusa HOSTEL Reviews

3-15-1, Nishi Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Every member of the staff that we encountered were wonderful! All were extremely helpful, incredibly polite, always cheerful and so friendly. They helped make this a really great experience for me and my family! Thank you to everyone and I hope someday I get a chance to come back. Best Regards Craig So

• 9th Jun 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Hi , I was stay 6/4~6/6. My name is SEO HYUN JOO, Korean, Female, my phone number is (82) 10-4100-8954. Actually, i met a new friend when i stay at khaosan world asakusa. I dont know her name, phone number, we arrived Korea together, but we are lost each other. Because we were promise meet exit but my last bus was leave soon. So I couldnt met her.. I want to know her number. If u cant give me her number, Could u please give her my number.. She is Korean, she s

• 4th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

This place was simply amazing friendly staff and people I would defs recommend this to my family and friends and would defs stay here next time I'm back in japan ☺️

• 2nd Jun 2014

Staying at the hostel is a good opportunity to be close to city attractions and have a friendly, communal atmosphere.

• 1st Jun 2014

Hope the bed with a curtain to be able to keep personal privacy.

Near TSUKUBA ASAKUSA station( but 10 mins walk from Ginza Line or Asakusa Line) There is an inexpensive restaurant call ""Matsuya" around. Beds and rooms are clean and great. (We stay both 8 and 10 dorm room)

Someone in a room has bad smell

Best value for money I had on this trip

Cleanest hostel I have ever stayed at. Good location - very close to the main sights in Asakusa and close to the subway so easy access to other parts of Tokyo. Staff are very friendly and welcoming and security for the hostel is in general very good. Bad side - not a very sociable atmosphere and no organized events, which made it hard to meet people.

The best hostel in the World! All of the staff made me feel so welcome. The random parties and Jazz Night every Thursday were a pleasant surprise. Every day I spent at Khaosan World, Asakusa, I had a wonderful time.

• 29th May 2014

Everything was great except the location is lil bit far from metro and toei train.. If you buy one day pass, u must spend extra money for the limited express line to the hostel..

• 29th May 2014

Nicely located near Asakusa Shrine. Staff speaks English very well

Nice hostel and near many interesting spots to see.

• 27th May 2014
  • Indonesia

The staff were very friendly and informative, have a great kitchen and hall and a lounge for the guests. We wanted to stay for five nights but only two nights were available, what a pity. Will stay again should we have chance to come to Asakusa again.

• 26th May 2014
  • Malaysia

Great hostel, amazing staff, good beds and nice rooms. No complaints. Recommended.

The staff are very friendly and helpful! Great location and value. One of top 3 best hostels I've stayed at around the world! (out of 70 or so) -The tea towels in the kitchen could be larger so that guests can dry their dishes better. -The kitchen could use a few more tools for cooking. -People in the dorm/shared rooms tended not to lock the rooms, which is fine with the lockers provided for valuables, however I could see some guests finding that odd with their belongings inside. Thanks!

Its my first time in Tokyo and im very happy im stay at this hostel. The bed is so nice and clean. I stay at female only dorm with 8 bed with bathroom inside (im so excited got bathroom inside the room at hostel!). They have big fully equipped kitchen. You can cook whatever you want there. All the staff is really nice, even not all can speak english very well but they really nice. The comic room and massage chair is free to use. Can u imagine that? Im sure i will come back again to this hostel!!

Best khaosan in tokyo 😄👍.

• 23rd May 2014

Should have TV on the lobby room ^^

• 23rd May 2014
  • Thailand

Great hostel. Excellent and helpful staff!