Khaosan World Asakusa HOSTEL Reviews

3-15-1, Nishi Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Place was amazing. Really good price and facilities. The staff are super friendly and helpful and will give you good tips on where to go! Asakusa is a great area to stay away from too much hustle and bustle in the city and is pretty close to the airport as well as places like Nikko. Hostel was really clean, the beds were comfy, and there's a free snack night! What more could you want?

It is very good place to stay. But it is hard to sleep in 8 bed dorm as people are coming and going all the time.

Great place to stay in Tokyo, facilities are complete, staffs are helpful, hostel is clean, and near to asakusa.

It's an awesome hostel, with an amazing location, great atmosphere, clean. Also, best staff ever. But maybe the bathrooms and the dryers could be renovated.

Good location, friendly, knowledgeable staff. Hostel was clean and well organised.

Even though it's location is not close to Tokyo Metro Station, but it's 10 min walking distance(Tawaramachi station-Ginza line ). There are some supermarkets nearby. ROOM and shower room are clean, not far from dorm room (same floor ).

Khaosan World Asakusa is an excellent hostel overall... this is my second time staying here and will definitely comeback again soon :). However the only downside is that the Wifi in Room 505 has weak signal. The hostel are far from Tokyo Metro/Toei...but if walking is not an issue this hostel is a deal.

Very nice facilities. Staff were also nice and very helpful. Beds were comfy and dorms were clean. Bathroom and showers were amazing and you get Q - tips and rubber bands for free. Big mirrors and very clean and spacious aswell. Would definitely recommend to others :)

I really enjoyed my stay here! Everything was clean and nice. Staff was friendly and helpful. One suggestion to make it better/more comfortable is privacy curtains in the mixed dorms but other than that my stay was great!

really great hostel to stay in Tokyo :)

This is was just perfect for my first night in Tokyo, I wish I could have stayed longer. I will be coming back to this place for sure ! Super staff and great location !

Great value for money! I stayed in a dormitory for 19 US dollars per night: the bed was comfortable, I got my own locker and I like how the rooms are shoe free zones. This hostel is clean and as a bonus there is a bar downstairs where you get a free beer if you sing a song at the karaoke. The kitchen is big and you can use the computers in the common room for free. Great place to meet people too! Helpful staff and they even have this little Japanese note to help you out as a vegetarian/vegan!

It likes a home during traveling with big family. The staffs are very helpful and well organized for room and also day trip and place to go. I will recommend my friend to this hotel Tern

• 22nd Mar 2015
  • Thailand

Best hostel in Tokyo thanks forma everything

I would happily stay here again. Asakusa is a great area to stay, and Khaosan World was a great first Japanese hostel experience.

Lovely, warm, friendly and helpful staff. I will come back again if i come to tokyo.

• 18th Mar 2015
  • Thailand

if possible i think group for guest how get bed late in 1 room is very good (as I'm one who sleep late and it's difficult for me to pick some thing in the dark)

Excellent location, staff very helpful and nice: I enjoyed very much jazz concert they organized for guests and free welcome drink. Lots of info about interesting events in Asakusa and in Tokyo and practical info about good/cheap places to eat. Clean, big kitchen-dining area, cozy bar, free pc's and wi-fi. The only thing I would add is to put curtains around beds, especially in mixed dorms. Thank you very much for your hospitality, will be back.

Lovely place, easy to get to, clean, helpful staff. Everything you need for a comfy stay. They even have a vending machine for hot snacks.