Khaosan World Asakusa HOSTEL Reviews

3-15-1, Nishi Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Near shopping center Far from asakusa tobu subway

• 27th May 2015
  • Thailand

This place was very cute and clean. I would stay here again And it was a good location.

We booked a deluxe private room for 5 nights. To our surprise it had a little outside terrace with bubblebath. But it didn't work. But to sit outside at night was really nice! The staff was really helpful. Also the bar is really nice because the staff makes you feel welcome 😀 So that all was a big plus. Only the room was a little bit differtent from the pictures. It could use some fresh paint. Also it never got cleaned and we stayed 5 nights. But we did enjoy our stay! We do recommend this!

Everythings are great . A little bit hard to find at first but it is okay . The best part is a price .

Thank you very much for your staying here! We are very sorry to you if you feel difficult to find us... But thank you for coming and give us your advice! Arigatou!

Very friendly staff who will wish you well when you set off and welcome you back when returning. It's positioned right next to a touristy area and a short walk to two major subway stations. The beds are spacious, but, while it's not a huge issue, a curtain would have been nice. The WiFi in my room worked maybe 10% of the time and unfortunately one of the elevators was out of order. Regardless, one of the nicer hostels I've been to, and even had a bar and comfortable common area.

Thank you very much for giving us your review ! We will try to improve our facility ...such as Wi-Fi,elevator and curtain. We hope it didn't make your stay too much problem . We appreciate your advice. And thank you very much for joining our bar! Hope you had a good time there.

The staff was great: really welcoming and helpful. Although the rooms didn't have much space for big luggages, we all still managed to have our own space. Everyone I met there and everyone in our rooms were really respectful of the belongings. I made some really good friends there, and the bar downstairs is great for meeting other people too. Loved Asakusa, love Khaosan.

• 22nd May 2015

I think most of the computers should upgrade. Also, the comic room should provide a remote for the air-con. It is good for the free drinks provided.

• 21st May 2015
  • China

Great hostel. Very good location. Very social. Really friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommended.

Thank you for staying with us! We are glad that you like us:) We will keep up our service . If you ever come back to Tokyo again, please visit us again!

Reception staff is very nice, their spoken English is also very good. Location is so convenient, there are supermarket and DAISO nearby. Shared bathroom and shower are also quite clean. The biggest problem is that the wireless network is quite poor. I can hardly access the internet inside the room. Except this, it is a really nice place to live.

Thank you very much for your staying! And thank you for the compliment for our hostel:) About wi-fi ,we must apologize deeply to you for making your stay inconvenient. We will try our best to improve our Wi-Fi system. Thank you for the advice.

This hostel was perfect ! It was so easy to get there from the airport (Haneda). The staff was incredibly nice and friendly, the rooms/bathrooms were clean, and they even give you a ticket for a free drink in their bar (the perfect place to meet people !). I would definitely go back there if I come back to Tokyo.

• 21st May 2015

Thank you for much to choose us for your staying in Tokyo! And also , thank you for joining our bar too:) We are very happy to hear that you had a good time here. Hope to see you again someday! Arigatou!

BEST.HOSTEL.EVER!

Thank you so much for staying with us! We had a great time while you are staying here. You are so nice and friendly to us! If you have a time please visit us again anytime:) Arigatou~~~!

Management Are Really nice

Thank you very much for choosing us for your staying Tokyo! We are vary happy to hear that you like us! Please come back and visit us again someday!

Great hostel. Very clean. Bar downstairs is great to meet people

Thank you for your review! And also thank you for coming to our bar ! We will keep up our cleanness to keep our hostel clean even you come back years later! Arigatou!

Friendly staff, good location just 2 minutes walking from Asakusha (Tsukuba) Station, near 7-11, Lawson and Department Store. They also provide free PC and kitchen. Thank you very much for best services we experienced.

• 16th May 2015
  • Indonesia

Thank you very much for staying with us! Your review makes us very happy :) We will keep up our service and make our hostel even better! We hope to see you again in Tokyo!

We already order as group booking ( we order 1 month ago ) and already paid as a group booking order, but They mix our group to others (seperate 3 different room) , i ask the staff they just said "dont know" and blame each other No solution

Thank you very much for staying with us. We are very sorry that we couldn't arrange you in the same room. We hope you to understand that we tried our best but we couldn't since the day was fully booked all our bed. And also we must apologize to you about our receptionist's service. We will strain our staff to be able to give you better service. Thank you for your advice.

Definitely coming back! They're amazing :)

Great places at great location..plus got 24hours shopping complex and supermarket... good if you want to utilize night time :)

Thank you very much for staying at Khaosan World! We are happy to hear that you like us and find our location convenient ! Hope to see you again in Tokyo! Arigatou!

The wifi signal is quite weak in my room (5th floor). I have to go down to the pantry area in order to get faster internet connection, it should be improved! Overall its value for money and I definitely come back!

• 13th May 2015
  • Malaysia

Thank you very much for your staying with us! We must apologize deeply to you that make your stay inconvenient. We will fix and improve our Wi-Fi system and next time we won't make you disappointed. Thank you for your advice.

Really friendly staff, I was shown around the hostel once I'd checked in. The rooms were really clean and there seems to be a lot of events going on. I wish I could have stayed longer!

Thank you so much for choosing us for your staying in Tokyo! We are glad to know that you enjoyed our hostel. We will try to keep our rooms clean and hope to see you again here! Thank you for your review too!

There was an odd smell from my roommate but I don't think it's the hostel's fault. Just saying this if maybe they can work on something for this.