Khaosan World Asakusa RYOKAN Reviews

3-15-1, Nishi Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

We had a lovely time! We're three women, and we stayed in a 6 bed mixed dorm. Terrific style to the room, also very clean and convenient with ensuite bathroom and shower. We would have liked to have curtains to draw up around the sleeping spaces, but all in all a great room! Comic reading room, Bar, and kitchen/dining area were comfortable, clean, and great for meeting fellow travelers! Location was great, I recommend visiting Sensoji temple, just five minutes away by foot! Helpful staff, too.

Excellent atmosphere and nice rooms! Spaceous common area and kitchen. Felt safe and would recommend it to anyone else travelling alone.

I only have good thoughts about this hostel and the rest of its chain. Everything is really organized and clean which is a total plus in any hostel. They also have some unique features such as a manga room and a massage chair! I would definitely stay here again!

We stayed in a 4 person Japanese style room that was ensuite. Family to 4 traveling on vacation. I highly recommend it for families looking to stay together in one room.

Awesome place. Just a 15 minute walk from Sensoji temple and 45 minute walk from the SkyTree. RIght in the heart of Asakusa with great shops nearby. The hostel staff is great and have a decent command of English. Wonderful people and great beds.

The japanese staff was really friendly and helpful. I would gladly recommend to anyone who is on a vacation to Japan.

• 25th Dec 2014
  • Singapore

It will be better to hv 1 more trash can or bigger one for the guests like us to stay at hostel for many days

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • Taiwan

Great hostel. Great rooms. Great facilities. Only negative i would say is outside guests aren't allowed to even use the bar on the first floor so it's hard to catch up with friends from other hostels unless you go out

Clean, Good location, Friendly staffs and Value for money

The hostel is ok. Some rooms are much nicer than others...I got one of the older rooms...I assume there must of been a price difference but I'm not sure. My biggest problem really was that there was another guest in my room who snored so loud that it was impossible to sleep..even with earphones in. Not really something the hostel can do too much about, but I would stay in a female only dorm next time.

Awesome hostel. The staff are very nice and approachetable.

• 9th Dec 2014
  • Denmark

Great friendly staff, had a good time down at the hostel bar as well. Good vending machine prices too!

Super nice staff, cool looking rooms

• 26th Nov 2014

A wonderful experience! I've been traveling a long time and staying in crappy hostels so this was quite a treat. I stayed in an 8 person dorm and was pleasantly surprised that it was a gorgeous japanese style room with tatami mats, traditional beds that were super comfortable and big cuddly comforters. They had live jazz in the bar one night, super friendly staff, lots of common areas to socialize with other guests and super clean facilities. Couldn't have been more pleased with my stay.

The staff was friendly and helpful, the room was bigger than expected and everything was very clean. Loved it!

We are happy that the staff are friendly and we are grateful to have stay in this hostel.

Staff is wonderful, help you in any way.

This hostel is very good place. All staff very cute. If I go to japan again, I'll back to stay here.

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Thailand

Very satisfied with the stay. Staff speak fluent English.

อยู่ไกลจากสถานี Asakusa หากกระเป๋าใหญ่จะขนลำบาก พนักงานพูดภาษาอังกฤษได้ดี มีความ Friendly

• 3rd Nov 2014