Khaosan World Asakusa RYOKAN Reviews

3-15-1, Nishi Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Awesome hostel. The staff are very nice and approachetable.

• 9th Dec 2014
  • Denmark

Great friendly staff, had a good time down at the hostel bar as well. Good vending machine prices too!

Super nice staff, cool looking rooms

• 26th Nov 2014

A wonderful experience! I've been traveling a long time and staying in crappy hostels so this was quite a treat. I stayed in an 8 person dorm and was pleasantly surprised that it was a gorgeous japanese style room with tatami mats, traditional beds that were super comfortable and big cuddly comforters. They had live jazz in the bar one night, super friendly staff, lots of common areas to socialize with other guests and super clean facilities. Couldn't have been more pleased with my stay.

The staff was friendly and helpful, the room was bigger than expected and everything was very clean. Loved it!

We are happy that the staff are friendly and we are grateful to have stay in this hostel.

Staff is wonderful, help you in any way.

This hostel is very good place. All staff very cute. If I go to japan again, I'll back to stay here.

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Thailand

Very satisfied with the stay. Staff speak fluent English.

อยู่ไกลจากสถานี Asakusa หากกระเป๋าใหญ่จะขนลำบาก พนักงานพูดภาษาอังกฤษได้ดี มีความ Friendly

• 3rd Nov 2014
  • Thailand

Need to upgrade the lounge, i think it's a bit dark.

• 18th Oct 2014
  • Indonesia

I booked 2 nights at this hostel but i only can sleep 1 night because of the typhoon. thank god the staff didn't charge me because of my sudden cancellation. overall, this place was good. i sleep at the ryokan room. staff is friendly. and we can buy food in food box in the main area. i suggest the management add the curtain in every bunkbed ;)

Awesome stay at Khaosan, friendly staff, clean bathrooms, good kitchen facilities, plus all the guests seemed to be jet lagged so never had problems with noise. I stayed in a 6-bed dorm and had no problems keeping my stuff safe in the lockers, they are quite big. I was apprehensive about the lack of all female rooms but it was absolutely fine, I didn't feel unsafe at any point staying here.

• 14th Oct 2014

This is a great hostel. It is very clean, has a good dining room (with lounge area) as well as a separate lounge. Sociable and friendly, with vending machines dispensing cold beer and hot chips - what more can you want? It also has lots of washing machines and tumble driers and immacualtely clean rooms. Conveniently located for the Ginza Line (only two stops to Ueno) and the Tskuba Express line, this is a great place and I would definitely stay here again.

I spent two nights at one of the 6-bed dorms because I could not book any dorm-bed for Khaosan World Hostel: both the ryokan and the hostel are in the same building. Overall, it was a good stay at this Ryokan-style accommodation. More details were posted at TripAdvisor.

Awesome, friendly and clean hostel!

great place, facilities, neighborhood and staff, I'd definitely recommend it.

great hostel, and staff , loved the room, the only bad thing was the tatami did smell a bit strong. but i would happily come back

I was very satisfied with the service!

very good place that i can find in Tokyo Japan and the staff very nice^^ hope to come back again

« first « Prev 1 2 3