Khaosan World Asakusa RYOKAN Reviews

3-15-1, Nishi Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Great!!!I will back soon hahahha

Best hostel I've stayed at! Staff were amazing and so helpful, dorms are absolute luxury for a hostel... Train is super close.... Would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• 3rd Mar 2015

Its a lovely and upbeat hostel! My fav so far!! The folks are usually friendly and up for any conversations; their bar is pretty neat too!! Lots of lovely restaurants, attractions and onsens around, so u def wont get bored! The room I stayed in had 6 beds, its extremely spacious and even had a lot of extra space on their bed for any more personal belongings! Super Awesone!!

I enjoyed my stay, very good sized Japanese style beds. Plenty of room to put your stuff at the end of the bed. Also very solid, no shaking around as the next person climbs to the top bunk! The room decor is much nicer then the average backpackers too. The area Asakusa, some people my find it a bit far from the action at Shibuya or Shinjuku, but it's a pleasant area, actually just a stones throw from the new Tokyo sky tree.

• 21st Feb 2015

ใกล้สถานีรถไฟ เดินทางสะดวก ใกล้วัด

• 13th Feb 2015
  • Thailand

we will stay in here if we could come back to Tokyo....very satisfied!!

• 5th Feb 2015
  • Indonesia

Exactly what a hostel should be. Incredible place to stay. Great staff, very clean, useful amenities, tons of helpful information, etc. The room itself was great. I stayed 5 nights and the rotation of travelers was always great. Friendly and respectful travelers. I would recommend this place to anyone. Direction tip: #5 - look for the Family Mart instead of the police box. It's right next door and much easier to see right away.

We had a lovely time! We're three women, and we stayed in a 6 bed mixed dorm. Terrific style to the room, also very clean and convenient with ensuite bathroom and shower. We would have liked to have curtains to draw up around the sleeping spaces, but all in all a great room! Comic reading room, Bar, and kitchen/dining area were comfortable, clean, and great for meeting fellow travelers! Location was great, I recommend visiting Sensoji temple, just five minutes away by foot! Helpful staff, too.

I had fun here. The staff were warm and welcoming. They showed great patience when I had difficulty activating my SIM card. The bar was good and the Mochi making evening was a great way to get everyone laughing and talking. The dorm was very comfortable and stylish. Free use of umbrellas when it was raining. Highly recommended.

Great facilities, great staff, super clean and a fantastic common room with plenty of seating and 3 kitchen stations. Easy to meet plenty of cool people. Located right next to the tsukuba express but a bit further from the Ginza / Asakusa lines. Kaminarimon is still bery close by, as is the restaurant district, Kappa-bashi and 2 supermarkets / shopping streets.

Excellent atmosphere and nice rooms! Spaceous common area and kitchen. Felt safe and would recommend it to anyone else travelling alone.

I only have good thoughts about this hostel and the rest of its chain. Everything is really organized and clean which is a total plus in any hostel. They also have some unique features such as a manga room and a massage chair! I would definitely stay here again!

We stayed in a 4 person Japanese style room that was ensuite. Family to 4 traveling on vacation. I highly recommend it for families looking to stay together in one room.

Awesome place. Just a 15 minute walk from Sensoji temple and 45 minute walk from the SkyTree. RIght in the heart of Asakusa with great shops nearby. The hostel staff is great and have a decent command of English. Wonderful people and great beds.

The japanese staff was really friendly and helpful. I would gladly recommend to anyone who is on a vacation to Japan.

• 25th Dec 2014
  • Singapore

It will be better to hv 1 more trash can or bigger one for the guests like us to stay at hostel for many days

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • Taiwan

Great hostel. Great rooms. Great facilities. Only negative i would say is outside guests aren't allowed to even use the bar on the first floor so it's hard to catch up with friends from other hostels unless you go out

Clean, Good location, Friendly staffs and Value for money

The hostel is ok. Some rooms are much nicer than others...I got one of the older rooms...I assume there must of been a price difference but I'm not sure. My biggest problem really was that there was another guest in my room who snored so loud that it was impossible to sleep..even with earphones in. Not really something the hostel can do too much about, but I would stay in a female only dorm next time.

Awesome hostel. The staff are very nice and approachetable.

• 9th Dec 2014