Khaosan World Asakusa RYOKAN Reviews

3-15-1, Nishi Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Our stay was superb! The staff was friendly and helpful. They speak in english which is great:) The room also clean, and they also located near the station, just 1 minutes walk. We will definitely coming back to stay :)

Great place and location right in the heart of asakusa. Clean and modern rooms. Can't ask for more in a hostel.

• 8th Mar 2015

Great clean place, and quiet! A bit to quiet for my liking, if ur looking for somewhere young and fun for a solo traveller to meet people, maybe another place but great for a group or family to sightsee TOKYO!

Great!!!I will back soon hahahha

Best hostel I've stayed at! Staff were amazing and so helpful, dorms are absolute luxury for a hostel... Train is super close.... Would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• 3rd Mar 2015

Its a lovely and upbeat hostel! My fav so far!! The folks are usually friendly and up for any conversations; their bar is pretty neat too!! Lots of lovely restaurants, attractions and onsens around, so u def wont get bored! The room I stayed in had 6 beds, its extremely spacious and even had a lot of extra space on their bed for any more personal belongings! Super Awesone!!

I enjoyed my stay, very good sized Japanese style beds. Plenty of room to put your stuff at the end of the bed. Also very solid, no shaking around as the next person climbs to the top bunk! The room decor is much nicer then the average backpackers too. The area Asakusa, some people my find it a bit far from the action at Shibuya or Shinjuku, but it's a pleasant area, actually just a stones throw from the new Tokyo sky tree.

• 21st Feb 2015

ใกล้สถานีรถไฟ เดินทางสะดวก ใกล้วัด

• 13th Feb 2015
  • Thailand

we will stay in here if we could come back to Tokyo....very satisfied!!

• 5th Feb 2015