Khaosan World Asakusa RYOKAN Reviews

3-15-1, Nishi Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

The room booked wad not the room we got, instead the room advertised wad a room, one which we wouldbhave been happy to pay, and thought that we had. Pictures were misleading, but in general the stay was good and easy to get to places nearby and far off due to the close of the subway

• 13th Jul 2015
  • Scotland

Thank you for your staying! We are very sorry that if we make you disappointed. We have many rooms and the decoration is different each room. But the facility is same according to the room types. Thank you so much for your understanding.

A little loud and rowdy at the bar; good place for youngsters.

Thank you so much for choosing us for your stay in Tokyo. We are very sorry if the bar was too loud for you. We will try to keep it quieter . We appreciate your advice.

Was my first time in Japan and of course first time at the hostel they made my stay an amazing experience, the room was great, something in between a westerner hostel but with Japanese influence :) I loved it, everything nice and clean, the only one thing is that the wifi worked occasionally probably due to the people already connected at the same time but still my experience at the hostel was amazing, I might stay there again when I'll be back in Tokyo ;)

Thank you so much for staying with us! We are very happy to hear that you had a good time here!!! And we are sorry about Wi-Fi connection .We should have give you more information where you could connect better Wi-Fi. If you have chance to come back to Tokyo,please visit us again ! Arigatou!

This is my 2nd time stay there. The stuffs are very nice as always. They even offered me a free umbrella after I checked out in the raining day. Thanks to them and I will return the umbrella back next year (: Alone the same alley farther down, I found there are many small but cute restaurants...

The rooms are unique. The location is good for food, but is far(ish) from the city center. Close to the subway. I highly recommend.

Thank you for staying with us! Our guest house is renovated from a "Love Hotel" , so some of our rooms has unique decoration . We hope you liked it! Thank you again for your review :)

A great Tokyo hostel. A good bar and food facilities with super friendly staff

Thank you for staying with us! And also thank you for visiting our bar !! We are glad to hear that you liked our food vending machine. We will keep our service :) Thank you!

Fantastic hostel. Great staff and the atmosphere makes it very easy to meet people!

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Scotland

Thank you very much for giving us your review! We are very happy to hear that you like us. We really hope you enjoyed traveling in Japan. If you ever come back to Tokyo,please visit us again:) Arigato!

The wifi is very bad. Though it has a lot of Wi-Fi router, none of them able to connect.

We can't apologize enough to you about our Wi-Fi connection . We know that Wi-Fi is very important to people who is traveling. We got new system last week and it works now. We should have done earlier . Thank you so much for your advice.It won't happen again. We are very sorry again.

Pretty easy to get to about 30 minutes from Shinjuku station, was very clean, and was perfect for travelling on a budget, would stay again.

Thank you so much for your stay! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here:) We are looking forward to see you again in then future !!! Arigato!

This was a great place to stay (excellent location and staff), but I stayed in both a hostel-style room and a ryokan-style room while I was here and did not find the ryokan room to be worth the extra money.

Decent hostel. Not terribly priced, but I hear you can stay at Internet Cafes for cheaper. Very clean, good facilities. Staff was fine. Good location. Would stay again, but no loyalty here.

1 2 3 Next » last »