Khaosan World Asakusa RYOKAN Reviews

3-15-1, Nishi Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Great hostel. Great rooms. Great facilities. Only negative i would say is outside guests aren't allowed to even use the bar on the first floor so it's hard to catch up with friends from other hostels unless you go out

Clean, Good location, Friendly staffs and Value for money

The hostel is ok. Some rooms are much nicer than others...I got one of the older rooms...I assume there must of been a price difference but I'm not sure. My biggest problem really was that there was another guest in my room who snored so loud that it was impossible to sleep..even with earphones in. Not really something the hostel can do too much about, but I would stay in a female only dorm next time.

Awesome hostel. The staff are very nice and approachetable.

• 9th Dec 2014
  • Denmark

Great friendly staff, had a good time down at the hostel bar as well. Good vending machine prices too!

1 2 3 Next » last »