Khaosan World Asakusa RYOKAN Reviews

3-15-1, Nishi Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Exactly what a hostel should be. Incredible place to stay. Great staff, very clean, useful amenities, tons of helpful information, etc. The room itself was great. I stayed 5 nights and the rotation of travelers was always great. Friendly and respectful travelers. I would recommend this place to anyone. Direction tip: #5 - look for the Family Mart instead of the police box. It's right next door and much easier to see right away.

We had a lovely time! We're three women, and we stayed in a 6 bed mixed dorm. Terrific style to the room, also very clean and convenient with ensuite bathroom and shower. We would have liked to have curtains to draw up around the sleeping spaces, but all in all a great room! Comic reading room, Bar, and kitchen/dining area were comfortable, clean, and great for meeting fellow travelers! Location was great, I recommend visiting Sensoji temple, just five minutes away by foot! Helpful staff, too.

I had fun here. The staff were warm and welcoming. They showed great patience when I had difficulty activating my SIM card. The bar was good and the Mochi making evening was a great way to get everyone laughing and talking. The dorm was very comfortable and stylish. Free use of umbrellas when it was raining. Highly recommended.

Great facilities, great staff, super clean and a fantastic common room with plenty of seating and 3 kitchen stations. Easy to meet plenty of cool people. Located right next to the tsukuba express but a bit further from the Ginza / Asakusa lines. Kaminarimon is still bery close by, as is the restaurant district, Kappa-bashi and 2 supermarkets / shopping streets.

Excellent atmosphere and nice rooms! Spaceous common area and kitchen. Felt safe and would recommend it to anyone else travelling alone.

1 2 3 Next » last »