Kharkov Citizen Reviews

Moskowskij Prospekt 131 b, 85, Kharkov, Ukraine

Nice flat on the 9th floor! I certainly enjoyed this kind of living. Very cosy kitchen, 5-bed room and alternating 3-bed rooms! Vasily and Tanya were very nice and caring as well! Overall, I truly enjoyed living here. But there are also cons, one the shower in the bathroom near the door seems awkward when you want to get hot water. Yes, we know we need to turn it on for about 10-15 min before getting hot water, but sometimes it doesn't work...so I actually used the sink head to wash my face

Sorry, I did have not staying to hostel Kharkov Citizen. I am stay to hostel Piligrim. Thanks.

I think that if a person has not lived in a hostel and then make an assessment does not qualify. Vasily

Hostel is a flat in an aparment. We stayed in a 3 people private room. There was a shared kitchen and two bathroom. There was another room for five people but only one was staying. Vasily - the owner - took us from the airport and drive to the hostel and give us to the keys. We feel like hostel is our home :) it is extremely cheap i recommend this hostel to every person. Private rooms are better ;)