Khoi Hostel Reviews

373/11 Pham Ngu Lao St, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Outstanding staff who were always helpful and went above and beyond. Great location but nice and quiet. The shared bathrooms are only shared between about two bedrooms which was good. Room was small but very clean and cute. Free breakfast of noodle soup and fruit was really good.

Staff is really helpful and make sure as well that you don't get trouble. They remind you to hide your valuable items such as phone and cameras when walking on the street. Great breakfast that changes everyday! AC In the rooms is working well. Great location, it is near several good places for street eating, bus station is just few minutes away!

Good location in backpacker area, directly across the laneway from another good hostel which was good for socialising. WiFi was decent, but a bonus that it worked well in the room. Fabulous AirCon in the rooms, so refreshing after a full day in the Saigon heat! There could have been a bigger common area...most of us took to sitting out in the laneway which I'm sure was pretty annoying to the motorbikes when they went by. Staff gave great advice on where to go in the city and were very friendly.

greatgreat and particularly clean hostel, staff very very friendly and helpful!

Very helpful staff who booked the Cu Chi tour for me on the day I arrived at 6am!

Good location for me as it was just off the main street, so a bit quieter. Very few people staying there when I stayed. Big dorm but just me and another guy. Only downside for me was lack of atmosphere but that obviously changes time to time.

Lovely and helpful staff, the breakfast is good and the room was great - really clean and had lockable draws for our stuff.

This was my favorite place to stay so far in all of SE Asia! They clean the rooms every day, staff is very friendly, and the location is great. The morning breakfast always fills you up (mostly toast with ham, some days you can get fried rice) and the rooms have great AC. Very informative staff. They told us where everything was around the city and the tours with them are pretty good. We originally were only going to stay 4 nights but the room and city were so great we extended it to a week!

I had an amazing time at Khoi hostel where I stayed for 2 nights in the 6 bed mixed dorm. Aside from the slight fluke with the AC breaking down, the beds were clean and comfortable and the staff was amazingly kind and knowledgeable (truly such nice, friendly people!). The location is a bit hidden behind a market. For the solo traveler, you mainly meet people in the dorm. The locks are a little sketchy but it feels safe!

Our stay at the Khoi hostel was really nice! Can't actually complain about anything. Did a tour at the Cu Chi tunnels through the hostel and it was nice as well. Tour guide spoke English and the van seemed reliable! You could've gotten the tour from across the street for a few dollars cheaper but that's pretty much the only downside. Dorm rooms were good, breakfast as well. Staff were great! Really friendly and always smiling, happy to help. Will stay here again upon our return to Ho Chi Minh!

Washrooms very dirty, breakfast is very basic, over priced for what you get.

Helpful and friendly staff. Was nicely surprised to see the cleanliness of the bathrooms. The beds are made everyday. They provide soap, shampoo and towels. Quiet hostel ideal for resting and well located. Would comeback without hesitation!

So many little things that showed me that the staff are willing to go the extra mile - for example, fresh watermelon and tea upon check-in, so perfect after a long journey. Also, a very thorough explanation of city attractions, and knowledge on little things like, who has the best exchange rate. Facilities and security were excellent, and I met great people here too.

very nice hostel but the doesn't have netting on windows so I got biten alive

Good for the price! Comfy beds good shower, wifi not amazing and not much of a common room but otherwise pretty good!

Perfect. The best hostel I've stayed in so far. The staff is so friendly and helpful; on the first day I'd bought a watermelon and sat in the (very nice) common area cutting it with my little pocketknife, and the receptionist just went out and got a proper knife and a cutting board and cut it up for me. Excellent atmosphere, excellent staff and excellent breakfast!

The staff at Khoi are very helpful. They gave me a map without asking and pointed out several places of interest. They also helped direct me to places of numerous occasions. The free breakfast included was a bonus as didn't expect it die to the cheap price of the room. Also two options to pick from including bread and jam and then the other option changes daily. The hostel was very clean and our beds got made every day. I stayed there for 4 nights however easily could have stayed longer.

Really cute hostel in saigon, we take the double room and it was really nice and clean every day. located in a really peacefull and authentic street and near the principal streets. If I go back to saigon I will go to this hostel.

Good location, lockers in the room overallu good stay!

Nice place, very quiet when we were there. Staff is super friendly amd helpfull. Only stayed 1 night so not much to say.

« first « Prev 1 2 3