7.8
Very Good 419 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 419 Total Reviews
Khoi Hostel Located at 373/11 Pham Ngu Lao St, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh.
Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh 7000 373/11 Pham Ngu Lao St, Dist 1
78% 419
10.7668340 106.6896199
    Rooms available

24th Aug 2016
8.0

Khoi hostel has good location, bed was comfortable, very friendly and helpful stuff. There are lot of cheap food places around. Bathroom could be cleaner. I am really grateful that I was allowed me to leave my bags after check out and I even was allowed to take a shower after (I got clean towel).

• Philippines, Male, 31-40
10th Aug 2016

The services are average for a hostel, which includes free breakfast and wifi connection. Its air-conditioned room for two persons has exclusive bathroom and toilet (with toiletries), cable TV and refrigerator. The front desk personnel will usually provide guests with suggested places to visit in Ho Chi Minh. The hostel is strategically located near travel and tour operators, restaurants, banks, convenience stores and a street market.

• England, Female, 18-24
30th Jul 2016
6.0

Staff told me it wasn't safe to walk down the alley to the hostel at night & to cover my bag under my clothes! My safe locked but you could unlock it just by turning the metal key piece on the front so had to use my padlock, was fairly clean apart from ants running around on the wall in the shower, the beds were beyond uncomfortable, completely rock solid! Also ridiculously squeaky & the curtains are awful so you'll be awake as soon as it gets light:-) can't say I'd stay again!

29th Jul 2016

Just a quick last minute layover for me. There was construction going on so it was a bit dirty and noisey for me. He AC worked good and cold. Bathroom separate from the dorm and it was in ok condition. Free towel and free breakfast.

10th Jun 2016

Very quiet hostel, friendly staff and clean rooms!

• Scotland, All Female Group, 18-24
9th Jun 2016
2.6

Arrived late at night, the guy on reception was not welcoming at all, made us feel very uncomfortable. Expected a room with an ensuite, this wasn't the case. No towels and when we asked he said to ask in the morning, we'd been travelling all day and wanted a shower before bed. Then there was a power cut, we went down and he didn't even move when he definitely would've heard/seen our torches. Wifi very poor. Staff at breakfast were ok but we moved to another hostel straight away.

Hello, We are sorry for the problems about which you write. We are giving this situation our concerned attention, and we will talk to our night shift receptionist. The website provides a choice between ensuite and shared bathroom, and the website shows that you selected the "shared bathroom" option. Please email to us as to whether the power cut may have prevented you from seeing towels and toiletries which are always put in the box on the dressing table. The night shift desk attendant is not involved in placing them there, although if a guest asks, it is his duty to provide towels and toiletries. Power cuts come from the city, and they affect the whole area. We have no control over power cuts. Our hallways are equipped with emergency lighting. All guests' reviews are appreciated to improve our service. Management, Khoi Hostel

• England, Female, 25-30
3rd Jun 2016
8.0

A little bit difficult to find at first as it's off the main street but very well located. It's really close to 'pub street' but not at all loud and not really a party hostel. Staff were really friendly and helpful, they provided helpful advice on things to do in the city and they also stored my bag and offered me a shower after I'd checked out.

31st May 2016

Good choice for a couple of nights. Quiet alley so not a noisy place.

• England, Female, 25-30
27th May 2016
5.4

We originally booked a double private room for 2 nights (stated in the confirmation email). We got into our room which was in fact 2 separate single beds not a double. We could have dealt with this, but the smell of mould and damp was over powering, in fact I couldn't stop sneezing! When we told the staff that we were in the wrong room, they said that the only double rooms were with shared bathrooms. I think you need to check the information you are advertising as what we booked was incorrect!

• theslothman
  • Australia, Male, 31-40
23rd May 2016

Great location and lovely staff. Delicious breaky even when youre late they'll cook you some.