Khoi Hostel Reviews

373/11 Pham Ngu Lao St, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Khoi Hostel was a great disappointment. -On our first night, 3 phones were stollen from the room as well as money and a purse. The staff did not help any of the victims or shed any concern for their situation. -The staff claimed to have thrown out my microfiber dry-towel in "the garbage truck"... I insisted they reimburse me and then they miraculously found the towel "somewhere"..yup. - The airconditioning did not work for the 3 nights we stayed despite pleading with the manager to fix it.

• 2nd Feb 2016

Clean and fairly large rooms with big lockers. Very nice staff, their English quite basic. Breakfast was also quite basic with a choice between bread and eggs, nonetheless I would recommend this hostel for its value and great location.

Really goos hostel in a convenient place with good english speaking staff. Def a must stay.

Great little place. The staff are so kind and helpful. Good free breakfast every day, Awesome value for money. Recommended!

We stayed 4 nights. The hostel is basic, efficient and in a great location. Quiet during the night. Rooms were very clean, with fresh towels given everyday. However, the bathroom on our floor was filthy the one on the second floor was a lot cleaner. I think they are redecorating so they just hadn't got to our bathroom yet. We did see a mouse in reception when relaxing one night so our stay was 50/50!

It is a nice hostel but is really tricky to get there, we were lost around 20 mins until find the alley where the hostel is and google maps didn't show the right location. The breaksfasts were good and the staff was helpfull. It is near to the backpackers and restaurant zone.

Hostel was in a great location and close to lots of things to see, it was clean and staff were very friendly and willing to help you out. I always felt safe when I was there and in the area around it. Dorm rooms were nice and had airconditioner which was great.

• 7th Jan 2016
  • New Zealand

Lovely hostel with very warm and welcoming staff. Stayed here for two days, the girl behind the counter helped me a lot (Quyin) with showing me where to go and booking tours. Also, the atmosphere is good, nice place to meet fellow travelers. Highly recommend this place!

• 4th Jan 2016

The staff war very nice, we could leave our luggage there for the time we went to the mekong delta. They were very helpful and it is really nice that the towls are changed, the beds are done and the room is cleaned every day!

• 31st Dec 2015

Ok hostel, no social hangout area so not good for solo travels. There are a lot of better hostels close by for the same price. Free breakfast was good though.

Lovely staff, very helpful. Great location in the heart of everything but in a quiet alley so you get a good nights sleep. Bright, clean comfrey room.. Home from home.

• 23rd Dec 2015

Nice staff, nice location and breakfast

Our stay was fantastic, just a quick 2 night stay at the beginning of our journey. Staff were so helpful and informative and gave us great ideas on how to fit everything in on our short stay in HCMC. we stayed at khoi 2, not a party hostel which was good for us. we did laundry and we had it folded and all waiting on our bed the next day with fresh towels. good breakfast and everything was clean and lovely :)

Perfect location..Free beer! Rooms are very big and clean.Big space with lock. The staff is sleeping a bit but helpful;)

Stayed at this hostel for 2 nights with a last minute booking due to my friend having to stay in hospital for 2 nights. Was very happy with everything. Breakfast was nice, the room was incredibly spacious, the staff were very helpful and assisted with organising a tour.

Very well located, dorms are great and clean. They offer free breakfast and free beer during the afternoon so that's great, atmosphere not that great though but is ok

This was a great hostel. Dorms where spacious, staff really helpful and provide lots of information about the area. Right near the tourist bar street and walking distance to many sightseeing attractions.

Khoi Hostel is in the Backpacker area, but a quiet and non partying place. For me it was perfect. Dorms are spacious and beds comfortable and although two dorms share one bathroom, I never had to que. The staff was lovely and helpful with organising trips and airport transport. Breakfast was fine. I'd go there again.

Really Nice hostel! Great staff!

1 toilet/shower combo per 16 beds. This was filthy. AC flooded (didn't just leak, flooded) and destroyed all the electronics in my closed suitcase. Was told bad luck. After I told them 4 times. Usually they ignored me. Dirty floors thick with hair even after cleaning. Info about city not well communicated. No security- anyone can walk in. The book of tours and on going transfers has incorrect times and durations. I loved everywhere else I stayed in Vietnam but this was simply terrible.

« first « Prev 1 2 3