Khoi Hostel Reviews

373/11 Pham Ngu Lao St, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Very friendly staff, decent breakfast and good location.

NICE, CLEAN VERY LARGE DORMS ROOM, HELPFUL STAFF GOOD BREAKFAST :)

Great Hostel, really helpful staff and lots of great advice :) Thanks

Excellent hostel! I had a lovely stay at this hostel, staff is excellent, nice and gentle. Rooms have AC, good beds and are very comfortable, the provide towels and even room service + toilleteries was included. Moreover breakfast is in, you'll always have the choice between 2 breakfasts, during my stay I enjoyed pancakes, omelette and bun&jam. (Only, they don't have an elevator, so depending on your room you'll have to get in the3rd on your own.. but we are young backpackers right!? *smile)

Very good hostel overall. Nice big beds with fresh linen and towels everyday. Very good breakfast that varies daily. It's down an alley about 2 minute walk from the backpacker area which has lots of bars and food. The alley has lots of other hostels so there's always lots of travellers about. The showers aren't great but aren't terrible. No ventilation in the shower room so it gets very hot in there. I was having cold showers so that I wasn't sweating as I left. It's quite easy to meet people

Great place! Nice big room with big lockers, staff were very helpful and could not have been more welcoming or friendly

• 23rd Nov 2014

We arrived in the middle of the night and they were still very friendly. They helped us book the bus to cambodia and it all went well!

It's in a good location in the backpacker district. Everything was nice and clean and the stafff were excellent, they are all friendly and very helpful; they answered all my many many questions and will even give you an introduction on how to avoid Saigon's many many many scammers, pickpockets and robbers.

Despite being down a shady looking alley. this is a really nice hostel. Close to cheap food and drinks/nightlife, and tour operators/bus drop off Friendly and helpful staff who helped with booking day trips/transport Well equipped and clean twin room with ensuite Small communal area and slow computer

I really liked Khoi! They had great breakfast, and I thought the beds were very comfortable. My highlight was the staff, they were very helpful and answered all of my questions, and helped me and my friend with everything! I didn't find it extremely easy meeting people there, but it was clean, there was tasty complimentary breakfast, and the staff was great!

I don't understand the previous reviews!? It's like we stayed in an other hostel... They have 2 Khoi Hostels, one must be the "good one" and the other one must be for second class people or something!Thank god we only stayed there for one night! I didn't feel safe, the location was terrible. You had to walk through a dark little side alley to get there. Worst thing was the rotten food in the fridge,so that we had to take the fridge out of the room for the night! Disgusting!!

This is a great hostel. Rooms are clean and spacious, the staff are helpful and friendly, wifi works well in the rooms, there is a good atmosphere and the place strikes a balance between being sociable without being a full-out party hostel, In addition it was the little details that made this hostel - the welcome drinks, the breakfast, the free bars of soap. I had a great overall experience staying here.

Warm welcome among entering the hostel. I was immediately greeted with tea and a banana. The receptionist gave me a map of the city. She showed me the recommended restaurants, massage places, and gave us pick-pocketing guidance. I have never received this kind of attention and information at a hostel. I had a private room and it was bigger than my previous hotel. Provided towels, clean sheets daily, and complimentary breakfast (basic) but good. Helped with tours and airport transfers.

Recommended by a friend and did not disappoint! Very clean, safe, relaxing and super friendly staff. I have stayed in five different hostels in HCMC and this is definately the best one. Very central just off the main backpacker street. I have stayed in Khoi for a long period and have met many great people here who have all enjoyed their stay.

• 14th Aug 2014

good hostel: nice and friendly staff and very clean!

We had a nice stay in the 6 bed dorm ink lauding breakfast. It was clean, decant and just a good value for the prize. The woman behind reception gavr us some helpful information about the city and free ice tea to welcome us ( which was great after a long walk in the heat.) There's nothing to mock about the toilet facilities and the rooms, spacious enough, proper working a/c and everyone got an own locker, just the wifi could be better ( like almost everywhere). Would recommend it!

Facilities are clean, everything seem new, breakfast is nice. But I think you can find something cheaper

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! Staff very friendly and helpful, very big and clean rooms and great breakfast. You can choose between two and the change every day.

Staff were excellent and i enjoyed my stay there in HCMC:)

Nice place! Good and big dorms, clean, staff nice. Small common area but cosy enough to meet other travellers. The cu chi tunnels half day tour was good and booked through the hostel.