Khoi Hostel Reviews

373/11 Pham Ngu Lao St, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Staff couldn't do enough for us, pleasant and helpful. Pancake breakfast option was delicious. Helped organise tours for use and an airport pickup

The alleyway where this hostel is is really hard to find - I walked past it twice before noticing the hostel signs down the way because it's behind this little fresh market. However, the staff are very nice and the dorm room is really spacious, it was the first time I felt like I could spread out in a while! The breakfast is a nice touch, I would've stayed here again but they were all booked up.

Flew into Saigon, wish I'd listened to the email they sent me & got a vinasun taxi. Very helpful & friendly staff, a great location for meeting other travelers & exploring HCMC!

It was a really nice stay! Very quiet area in backpacker area. The breakfast was good, cleaning is done every day, so it is never messy. Nice big rooms to spread out. All the little things are there like wall outlet near the bed, locker, 24hrs reception, good showers and fast WiFi. One of the best places I've ever been staying in.

The staff at Khoi hostel, whom were very welcoming and friendly, made a great effort to help out with directions and recommendations on best local places to eat, get the bus, exchange money etc.

• 28th Mar 2014
  • Denmark

very nice staff and very welcoming. you have breakfast included and welcome tea with banana. they dont speak great English but will try to help you in anything you might need they clean the room and bathroom everyday and do the beds.

• 26th Mar 2014
  • Spain

Very helpful staff.

Khoi Hostel is in my top 3 hostels in Vietnam. The dorm was big, clean, had nice lockers, good AC, a fan, and a balcony. It's located in a very small street close enough to the action, but far enough to be really peaceful. On arrival I got a banana and a thee, which was very nice. The staff is friendly and the beer in the community room is cold and cheap. I met a lot of backpackers there and had a wonderful time in HCM. Best to book in advance because of the hostel's popularity.

• 19th Mar 2014
  • Belgium

Khoi hostel is definitely the best place I've stayed in Vietnam! Especially the staff there are amazing.

• 19th Mar 2014
  • Norway

I very much enjoyed my stay here. In fact I stayed here two times! The rooms are spacious and clean and I loved the breakfast. The staff is incredibly nice and helped me in any possible way. I highly recommend to stay here when you are in HCMC!

Nice place, TONS of room in the dorms and very clean. The staff were friendly and even made sure we had breakfast for our early start to the airport. At night, there is a manned security gate to keep you safe inside. Close to Backpacker's Street for fun at night, but quiet to sleep. The only thing that could have been better is that it didn't have much of an atmosphere to meet people besides in the dorm itself. Would absolutely stay again.

People working here are so nice, extremely helpful, speak enough english to give u advices

Great place.

Very nice cozy hostel, we stayed there for 2 nights in a mixed dorm with only girls which was nice for us as we prefer female dorms. Cheap, very clean, breakfast and towels included and the staff are very helpful with arranging trips and busrides. Will definitely stay there again.

Very comfy, and astoundingly clean. Breakfasts were great, and the wifi is good. It's obvious that the staff/owners care about their customers and hostel. While I was there, they fixed some issues in one of the bathrooms in a single day, including demolishing and replacing the floor, from maybe 11 AM to 7 PM, reasonable hours for such noise. It's in a little alley next to a market and bus station, so it can be hard to find, but it's also nice and quiet, and close to all the good places.

Very good value. Great place to meet people, close to the main backpacker area, very clean and friendly staff, if your ok with sleeping in dorms it's a great place to stay, if not there are plenty of hotels but not much in the way of single rooms at the standard they maintain at a reasonable price. I don't write many reviews any more but I felt they deserved the good write up.

This place is awesome! One of the best I've stayed in, staff are so so friendly and trusting, you pay for everything at the end, tours, laundry, food, etc.. Breakfast is nice

Staffs are very friendly and speak very good English, I really enjoyed my stay. Thank you.

• 14th Feb 2014
  • Japan

The staff here is amazing and the facilities are extremely clean. A breakfast of a very good noodle soup is included and it is just off the main backpackers area. Would definitely stay here again!

Staff was awesome, greeted us with cold tea and bananas upon arrival after a 13 hour bus ride. Breakfast included was great, tours are good through the hostel, and rooms are comfy. Only downside, not much of a "fun backpacker environment". Internet is a bit shotty as well, but overall a great stay with Khoi

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4