• Ngara Road, opposite Administration Police Post, Nairobi, Kenya

Fabulous 102 Total Reviews
Fabulous 102 Total Reviews
Khweza Bed & Breakfast Located at Ngara Road, opposite Administration Police Post, , Nairobi.
Kenya
Nairobi 00200 Ngara Road, opposite Administration Police Post
89% 102
-1.2761109 36.8246483
    Rooms available

11th Jan 2017

I got in at close to midnight and checked out first thing the next morning but needed to leave my bags up front until almost noon. The staff were super kind and helpful, very professional. The breakfast was filling and tasty. The room and bathroom were clean and comfortable. I was only there for one night and didn't venture into the city afoot, but the neighborhood seemed fine. Overall a nice place and a good value for the money.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
28th Dec 2016

Great value for money and helpful staff who went out of their way to organise things for us. Amazing breakfast but other menu was limited. Highly recommend!

23rd Dec 2016

Great place, the staff was very accommodating!

• India, Mixed Group, 25-30
25th Nov 2016
7.4

I spent a pleasant weekend at Khweza. It's a nice place. The staff is very friendly and courteous. The roof-top provides a good view of the city and the food is good too. The rooms are spacious and clean. It's near the city center making it a good place to reach the different parts of the city. The only drawback is the location isn't the best. Like many parts of the city, you won't go walking there once it's dark. So use cars/Ubers after evening. All-in-all, a pleasant experience.

• England, Male, 31-40
9th Nov 2016

I stayed here right after climbing Kili and it was the best! Right from the moment I walked in the staff were extremely friendly and helpful and I felt very welcome. The room was ideal and I was even able to watch the cricket on TV (a nice surprise since I had to spend a good deal of my stay resting an injury. All staff were great and I seldom feel moved to write a review of anything, good or bad, but just can't speak highly enough of this place. Thank you all at Khweza!

8th Sep 2016

I only stayed here for 1 night and I was happy with the facilties at this place. Dinner here is excellent. Breakfast too was very good. They have a rooftop where you can sit and have good. It is really good. Folks at reception are helpful and nice. I only stayed 1 night before I went to the airport.

24th Jul 2016
7.1

Room was big and nice- we had a private room. Well positioned rooftop bar / resto. Prices a bit high both for room and food. We had a bummer service situation where the staff didn't make our breakfast in time in the morning of departure day, in spite of reminders both the night before and earlier that morning. A lot of stairs- to note for folks with accessibility concerns.