Khweza Bed & Breakfast Reviews

Ngara Road, opposite Administration Police Post, Nairobi, Kenya

Great superfriendly staff! Good food and value for the money

Khweza MADE my trip to Nairobi. The staff are incredible, and you could not get a better deal for what you're paying. From the first day of my 9-day stay, all of the staff knew my name and room number, and really went above and beyond to make sure I had what I needed and felt welcome. As well, the rooftop cafe is great . I was a woman travelling alone and felt completely fine walking to and from the city from Khweza during the day. However, I would not recommend doing this alone at night.

One of the best places that I've stayed. The staff were so friendly and willing to help with whatever I needed, the rooms were so clean, and the food was amazing. I'd definitely recommend it.

• 10th Aug 2015

so noisy. I chose a room back from the main street becasue they warned me the main street would be noisy but actually the rooms along the hallway were ridiculously noisy. I was woken up by two or more people having a very loud argument - why didn't staff move them? Then staff were making a racket cleaning and talking very loudly at 6am in front of rooms. But service, food and rooftop restaurant were superb.

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • United Arab Emirates

Wonderful warm staff. Very helpful. Great decor. Lovely roof top dining!

View all Nairobi Bed and Breakfasts