Khweza Bed & Breakfast Reviews

Ngara Road, opposite Administration Police Post, Nairobi, Kenya

The staff was helpful.

Kweza Bed & Breakfast is an excellent choice if you have a slightly higher budget. The room I stayed in was very clean, the shower was hot and good, the wifi worked well, I liked the breakfast and the staff was very friendly. It also had television and stuff like that for those who are interested. The only downside is the price. Personally I don't understand why the stay has to cost over $30 a night. Summarizing: excellent experience, but overpriced.

• 12th Dec 2015

Great superfriendly staff! Good food and value for the money

Khweza MADE my trip to Nairobi. The staff are incredible, and you could not get a better deal for what you're paying. From the first day of my 9-day stay, all of the staff knew my name and room number, and really went above and beyond to make sure I had what I needed and felt welcome. As well, the rooftop cafe is great . I was a woman travelling alone and felt completely fine walking to and from the city from Khweza during the day. However, I would not recommend doing this alone at night.

Staff was great. we arrived late and kitchen was closing but they stayed open to make us some food. thankful. security is good, lots of stairs. we stayed in private room. hot water was tempermental but there. location however is very dodgy. i didnt feel safe just walking out the door. getting there is long from the airport w trafffic but the terrace on roof has great view and good food. beware mesquitos

Great Rooftop Bar!

Personnel adorable, très à l'écoute. Chambre conforme au descriptif, avec petit déjeuner copieux ! La terrasse sur le toit est vraiment agréable à tout moment de la journée. Nous recommandons vivement cet endroit pour un court séjour à Nairobi.

One of the best places that I've stayed. The staff were so friendly and willing to help with whatever I needed, the rooms were so clean, and the food was amazing. I'd definitely recommend it.

• 10th Aug 2015