Superb 257 Total Reviews
Superb 257 Total Reviews
Kia Ora Budgetstay Located at 5-4-15 Katakasu, Hakata-kku, Fukuoka, Japan, , Fukuoka City.
Japan
Fukuoka City Fukuoka 812-0043 5-4-15 Katakasu, Hakata-kku, Fukuoka, Japan
91% 257
33.5950812 130.4226681
    Rooms available

10th May 2016

The room I stayed in the bathroom fan didn't work so the bathroom had a bad smell upon arrive. This hostel is in a good location though near Hakata station which is a plus. The hostel name recently changed over so some signs still had the old name and not updated.

• Czech Republic, Male, 25-30
9th May 2016

This was simply the best hostel on our trip. Excellent location (5 min from Hakata st.), very clean and nice room with lot of space. Private bathroom with tub + shower. Superb WiFi. And very friendly staff, that helped us to plan our trip around. We ended up staying 2 more nights there (3 total).

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
6th May 2016

We booked a twin private en suite room, and it was super cozy! Loved the tatami mats as flooring. Plus point for the accommodation was that there was an elevator, so it makes moving luggage so much easier. Highly recommended for fellow travellers.

• kvlly
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
5th May 2016
7.4

Pros: Great facilities, lovely breakfast, clean showers/toilet, close to Hakata Station Cons: Absolutely no atmosphere to speak of, poorly designed lounge area, not much in surrounding areas Overall this was fine. I might stay here again but would consider somewhere else. I only really liked it because I of how close it was to the station, great facilities, yes, but some kind of life at the hostel would have been much better.

20th Apr 2016

Fun and friendly staff. Location good too (:

• England, Female, 25-30
21st Mar 2016
7.7

It is very conveniently located. I stayed in the female dorm and the beds are comfy. There is free toast in the morning which is great. I met some nice people also. My only negative is there is a lot of noise in the night due to the road outside. Wear earplugs! I was very jetlagged so kept waking up in the night which made it worse though.

4th Mar 2016

Stayed in a private four bed with an ensuite bathroom with my family. My parents loved it because it was a ten minute walk from the Hakata train station and they stayed here two nights prior. The room was very clean and the heater worked well keeping us warm. Staff was very helpful. They stored our luggage the day we checked out. They even called us a taxi to get us to the airport.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
1st Feb 2016

Very nice hostel.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
5th Jan 2016

The staff were so kind to let me store my luggage long before check in time, and even let me eat the free breakfast provided while I was waiting. They also let me store my bags long after check out, and were generally very kind and accommodating. The hostel is well looked after and very clean. The location is also great, being just under 10 minute walk to Hakata station (easy access to everywhere). Thank you to all the staff at Kia Ora :)

• USA, Couple, 18-24
3rd Jan 2016

Awesome staff, neatly kept room and great location! It was also very quiet! Perfect! Would definitely come again! It was a bit pricey though. But overall wonderful!