9.0
Superb 2,199 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 2,199 Total Reviews
Kick Ass Hostels Located at 2 West Port, Grassmarket, Edinburgh.
Scotland
Edinburgh Midlothian EH1 2JA 2 West Port, Grassmarket
90% 2199
55.9468355 -3.1976699
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
23rd May 2016

This hostel had everything I wanted (except for a free breakfast) met lots of lovely people here and all the staff were friendly. The free city tour was fantastic. Wifi could definitely use some improvement though!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
23rd May 2016

I stayed here for 3 nights at the end of my tour of Scotland. The facilities were clean - the mattresses were comfortable, the showers were a decent size and worked well. Though I didn't make use of the bar the receptionist told me they did pints for £1.95. I really liked that each bed had its own power point and light - something difficult to come by at other hostels in Scotland from my experience. The staff were quite friendly and helpful. The size of the hostel meant it lacked familiarity.

23rd May 2016

The hostel has a great location and it's easy to find. The beds were really comfortable and I like that every bed had an power point and a locker. The only thing that was annoying is the fact that the doors are auto close so they slam shut which makes it difficult to sleep.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
23rd May 2016

Loved it here ! I was supposed to stay just one nightbut extended for 2 more nights . From my room I had a direct view onto the Edinburgh Castle ! The staff is super friendly and they always help you out as much as they can ! Had some lovely chat with them as well ! I also did end up on a free walking tour through Edinburgh which was cool as well ! So if I ever return to Edinburgh definitely will end up here again !

22nd May 2016

Honestly I loved this place. I cant think of one bad thing to say, Ive been thinking for a while. The staff was friendly and helpful. They cleaned the hostel often. The atmosphere was awesome and I met great people. The facilities are nice. Only thing that was wrong was told i missed the cancellation window, which i dont think i was told, so i lost £10 for the room i had to cancel for the next night due to a last minute flight. However i still recommend this place and was sad to leave Edinburgh.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
22nd May 2016

Fantastic hostel experience, liked it so much I extended my stay! Very clean & secure. Some staff weren't the most friendly, or willing to assist you .. But the others were fantastic and so accommodating! Overall loved my stay.

• Spain, Male, 31-40
22nd May 2016

Shame the windows don't really keep the noise out, apart from that very good.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
21st May 2016

Great Hostel. Nice and Tidy with great facilities. Great common area with bar, pool table, table tennis, TV's etc. but sadly not a huge amount of atmosphere. Would have benefitted from running a pub crawl or some sort of event.

20th May 2016

Fun atmosphere! My room had a fantastic view of Edinburgh Castle. Two thumbs up!

18th May 2016
8.0

Location was amazing! Couldn't have been better. Facilities were nice, clean, relatively quiet. I would definitely recommend this hostel!

Thank you for your kind words . We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope you will visit us again soon. KA Crew