Kiev Central Station Reviews

Hoholivs'ka, 25 - apt. 11, Kiev, Ukraine

Had a great time there! A typical hostel for travelers and backpackers, exactly what I was looking for!

Very friendly and helpfull staff. I had some troubles in kiev and the people who works as volunteers there really helped me. Atmosphere is amazing, hostel is ecofriendly, common area is really common, people cook and eat together and even share their food. Not so close to the city center but you can easily take a bus and in 10minutes will be there. The noise of the floor while people walk bothered me a little.

Really nice hostel, with a chill atmosphere, everyone was very friendly. Would recommend

I had the best time here, the staff and other guests were immediately welcoming. I was traveling alone, and as soon as I sat in the main room I the staff folded me into their conversation and before I knew it we were all making dinner and getting ready to go out. I could only spend one night here because I was leaving to fly home the next day, but if I had had any flexibility at all I would have immediately booked another week here.

Very nice staff ! Go out of their ways for you. Hostel and Room were clean. Common area to chill with other REAL travelers (not the one coming here for other business) which is great and rare in Kiev. Enough shared bathrooms compared to the size of the hostel. Location is central but need to walk a bit to get to the metro, nevertheless I did all by walking to the main attractions and it was more than fine (15-30min max walk).

It was a blast to stay there!!! I would recomend it to everyone!

• 3rd Jan 2016

very good service,frendly staff,on my next visit of Kyiv will use again. Higly recommended

• 16th Dec 2015
  • Slovakia

Loved our stay here and would definitely go back! We stayed in a lovely private double room with a balcony and it was very secure and clean. This place is very homely, Aricio is a really great host and so helpful and eager to involve everyone. I just rated the location as "good" because you have a bit to walk everywhere while reading street signs in Ukranian but we got a map and lots of help and advice ☺. Definitely stay here if going to Kiev!

Manager Jaroslav was really kind, explained very detailly stuff to do in the city, wrote a letter in Ukrainian to help me with the train tickets. Atmosphere was really good, friendly.

Clean, cosy hostel with spacious rooms and good, but not best location. Please guys, if you want to party there is an amazing bar called Palata #6 just 3 mins by walk with mostly Ukrainian people that are happy to meet foreigners. This place was a blast, every vodka shot becomes a highlight when you order one of their "shows" - very backpacker-friendly prices! Two shots in a test tube cost 9 UAH together. Hostel staff also recommended to have breakfast at the Egg Yolk place, go there!

Thanks Yaro, Emilio and all the staff for making my stay at Kiev so comfortable. Stay here, you won't regret!

Good chill hostel with nice facilities and an excellent volunteer staff. Only downside is that it's far from any public transportation. Hostel is divided into 2 floors, one has the common room and kitchen and the other has all the rooms. No problemsense encountered with anything and anyone there, but it was a bit dead, but no fault of their own considering it'd slow season. Would recommend for a stay in Kiev.

I really had a great time. It was like staying in your friends apartment.. Btw the name of the hostel isn't written on the door in the street, so you should be attentive to find it. Also there's no elevator, like almost all the other hostels in Kiev.

Fantastic affordable hostel run by a great couple, would definitely stay here again!

• 9th Nov 2015
  • Wales

A really nice place! The Owner is a very nice guy, and helps a lot woth every question you have. Thw room is quite good and the common area is really nice! Full of bathrooms and toilets. I totally recommend this hostel! Brazil!

Had an amazing time here, the owners were so friendly and inclusive and tried their absolute best to facilitate a great atmosphere for everyone. Highly recommend!

Went to a few hostels in Kiev, I really liked this one. Highly recommend it.

Quite a walk into the centre but there are trams. Great underground medical themed bar really close that does very cheap vodka and steak! Rooms are clean and functional with lockers and comfortable beds. Social area is a bit small but it's a small hostel so you can cram in. Owner is really friendly and helpful- gave us a map and had emailed to see if we needed help/ were lost when we were late checking in.

Cool and helpful couple runs this place. A bit of a walk to many sights, but that's not a bad thing - Kiev is a wonderful walking city. When I stayed, they were renovating a bit, so things were a little disorganized and messy. However, I don't think this is a regular occurrence. Overall, a good place to stay in a great city. Would definitely return to Kiev and Kiev Central Station Hostel!!

Had a great stay, not very close to a metro station but its not an issue you can walk or they will order a taxi as you like.