Superb 759 Total Reviews
Superb 759 Total Reviews
Kiev Central Station Located at Hoholivs'ka, 25 - apt. 11, , Kiev.
Ukraine
Kiev 01054 Hoholivs'ka, 25 - apt. 11
94% 759
50.4517113 30.4949033
    Rooms available

• Spain, Male, 25-30
20th May 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at Kiev Central Station: even though it was May there was a decent bunch of people to hang out with (Palata!), and Joanna and Diana were extremely nice and helpful, printing flight tickets, booking taxis... I also have to say that it's probably the cleanest hostel I've ever been! When I come back to Kiev I'll definitely stay at this hostel :) Keep up the good work, guys!

• Bulgaria, Female, 31-40
3rd May 2016

It's a nice small hostel, clean and with welcoming staff! It was a bit more walking from the city centre than I expected, but still ok.

• England, Female, 18-24
1st May 2016

Great hostel with great vibes. Really brings the traveller feel with large living area and loads of friendly chatty people - the hosts are awesome and know their stuff, always happy to give recommendations on where to go and go out of their way to help - always beer available in the fridge as well. A proper backpackers haven, we shall return

• Canada, Male, 18-24
30th Apr 2016

*PLEASE LISTEN UP! IF YOU ARE A BORING TRAVELLER DO NOT COME AT THIS HOSTEL* I rate this hostel a 10 out a 10 the security is super good there is locker in every rooms, the location is perfect its near Palata if you dont what Palata is you will soon fall in love with it! The staff is just amazing! the atmosphere is perfect you will definitely feel like you are at home, rooms, bathrooms and the kitchen is always clean, cheap place and good facilities!! Best hostel in Kiev!

26th Apr 2016

Best hostel! The staff is amazing, super helpful and so fun to hang out with. My trip to Kiev wouldn't have been nearly so great if I hadn't stayed here!

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
22nd Apr 2016

I had a great time in this happy hostel. Staff is really welcoming and everything is pretty well organised. Place is clean and there are a bunch of showers, so no ques. Really enjoyed my time here and will definitely get there again if I'm around.

17th Apr 2016

Joanna was the best. Was super nice and gave great advice on where to go and what to see. The rooms are big. Common area is chill. I'd definitely stay again

• Denmark, Male, 25-30
16th Apr 2016

Great Hostel! However, there seemed to be a homeless person in my room who tried to convince me he was from Sweden. Today (even after traveling with him for weeks), I am open to the possibility that he actually might be both. Apart from this inciden, the hostel has great facilities and amazing staff. Even though you're not in the dead center of the city, there is a lot to see within walking distance or from the mtro station 10 minutes walk away from the hostel. Highly recommended!

• Hong Kong, Couple, 25-30
16th Apr 2016

We stayed there for 3 nights and felt warmly. The host was great and helped us on everything we needed. She is familiar with the city and suggested a perfect city walk route. We surely would like to stay there again when come back.

• hammacdn1908279
  • USA, Couple, 25-30
1st Apr 2016

I love this hostel. Perfect place to chill and relax with friends or other travelers. It's a short walk from the train station but maybe a 20+ walk to the square or other sites so keep that in mind. It is also cheaper than closer hostels so the location is reflected in the price. Grocery store and cafe are close but no street food places I could find so just grab some groceries and make stuff in the super cool common room kitchen. Staff was helpful and flexible. Very happy with this place.