Kiev Central Station

Superb 959 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 959 Total Reviews

20th Jul 2017

The location is either ideal or very inconvenient, depending on your preferences. There is no nearby public transit (Metro for instance), and five flights of stairs to the rooms. If you enjoy walking everywhere, as I do, and enjoy the seclusion of a residential neighborhood that is quiet at all times you will enjoy this hostel. It can definitely feel inconvenient, however. The staff was efficient and quiet. The guests were mostly male with good rapport. Clean. Windows let in mosquitoes.

19th Jul 2017

Great place to stay, location is a bit out the way of the main sights but it's well located for shops etc. I'd recommend using Uber to get around as it's very cheap and the subway is quite far away. Hostel organised Chernobyl tour for me and others and although it's expensive it's definitely worth it. Atmosphere was great, good people and staff and nice chill area for socialising. Only complaint is that I was told an airport pickup had been arranged and there was nobody waiting for me.

• Norway, Male, 25-30
19th Jul 2017

Nice relaxed hostel with friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely stay there again

• England, Male, 31-40
18th Jul 2017

Great hostel, helpful and friendly staff who like to socialise with the guests. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay, as did my travel buddies. Safe, clean and very laid back, if someone was on their own the staff would try and get them involved with other groups, met some great like minded people. I'm heading back to the Kiev at some point, central station hostel will be my first choice. Thanks guys and girls, we had a great time 😊

• Australia, Male, 25-30
16th Jul 2017

Good hostel but the directions via walking from the train stationwere not reliable when I traveled in mid July 2017. I did find the hostel address fine using the instructions but the passcodes for the doors was incorrect. Finding the door was also a problem. The directions said as you open the first wooden door (to the apartment building) enter the second metal door on the right. But instead the entrance was up 3 or 4 floors. I ended up having to call the hostel cost $$

16th Jul 2017
6.9

Good value for money - some staff not very helpful and also awkward... I had no idea who worked there/who didn't. There is no signage out the front to direct you to the hostel! Bed wasnt made when I arrived it still had the sheets on from previous guest. It is cheap, location is ok but a bit of a walk to the main street! I would consider staying elsewhere next time!

15th Jul 2017

Nice place. Cool common room and helpful staff. Goes well with the Chernobyl tour

12th Jul 2017

I enjoyed my stay here. Hostel has a very good atmosphere with a great staff. I would definitely stay here again.

7th Jul 2017

The only negative thing to say about Central Station is how hard it was to say goodbye! The staff were incredible, making us all feel at home and like we had all known each other for years. Everything about this place was awesome from the vibe to the dorms to the outings. If you don't book here, you're messing up!

• Switzerland, Male, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
6th Jul 2017

Had a great time at this place with awesome people