Kiev Central Station Reviews

Hoholivs'ka, 25 - apt. 11, Kiev, Ukraine

The instruction how to get to the hostel is more than specific. The location's great and all the main sights are in a walkable distance from the hostel. If there are no guests you can count on staff in the evenings when it comes to having a beer etc. Good value for money.

• 16th Feb 2014
  • Poland

One of the best hostel ever!

• 8th Feb 2014
  • Japan

Thank you Alessio! Very pleasant stay!

Great hostel in a safe neighborhood with a walking distance to most of the sights. The staff create really nice atmosphere what makes you feel more like staying with friends than at the hostel :) they organized last minute tour to Chernobyl which was a great experience! I really appreciate the recommendations from the staff about what to see, where to eat and drink - this just made my stay and I feel like I couldn't have explored Kiev in a better way. Thanks again!

Excellent staff, excellent people, excellent atmosphere!

• 30th Nov 2013

Wonderful hostel! I'd stay here again if/when I come back to Kiev. Great atmosphere, very friendly.

As soon as we got there we were warmly received by the staff of the hostel, and throughout our stay they were always very helpful, wether the matter was telling us what to visit, help us book a taxi or show us some spots in Kiev that we would never know if it wasn't for them.

This is my 2nd time returning at this hostel. Still quite the same but I definately enjoyed my stay here!! Thank You for all the supports and prompt helps with our needs! Cheers!~

Very nice hostel and nice staff. They have kitchen, coffee and washing machine)

Staff are very nice & they gave me lots of informations around the town!! They also organize the tour for "Chernobyl"!! It was really great!!

The hostel was very good. Very similar to the hostel I once worked in. Great atmosphere with the owner there. Not much people in the hostel at the time but we still went out to a very cool bar with the staff. Overall a great experience.