Kiev Central Station Reviews

Hoholivs'ka, 25 - apt. 11, Kiev, Ukraine

Good simple hostel

You need to get a door bell that works! A few guests i spoke too, including myself had trouble to check in. I was let in eventually by a guest who returned. I myself let someone in when i left. People are hanging outside the door waiting to check in! Come on! How much is a door bell cost??? Tell the owner to go buy one so future guests dont wait forever

Seems like you are the only one that complain about a doorbell, even we can't understand why you didn't mention us the issue while sitting at the common area the whole day just talking to everyone. We got 2 separate doorbells, wireless that always stay with us, so that's a very strange comment to leave and be angry at a place you spent the entire day.

Excellent. The staff are the best!!! Super helpful and friendly!! I had a great stay. Wish all hostels could be this good!

One of the finest hostels I overnighted :-)

• 23rd Sep 2015

Aricio is so nice. He answered all my questions before and after my arrival. he know the city a lot. the hostel is some kind of party hostel while my stay sad that my schedule is too rush that I cannot join them.

I absolutely loved my stay here! The staff were very helpful and always suggesting places to eat/drink/see. The atmosphere was wonderful. I even ended up staying longer than planned. would definitely stay here again :)

Hostel was very good, staff very friendly. There was no problems with anything. I recommend this hostel for everybody who looks for journey in Kiev.

• 4th Sep 2015
  • Poland

Really really great place! Very friendly!

The staff is great! Super helpful.

The best hostel of my trip! The owners are great and are very knowledgeable about the area. There is really nice bars close by and the vibe in the hostel is great. I highly recommend this hostel and get them to organise Chernobyl.

The staff was very welcoming and helpfull all through our stay - if you have any queries ask the staff and they help you with anything. The facilities were fine, the location was fine as well and the price was good - so all in all - very good value for money.

• 15th Aug 2015