Kiev Central Station Reviews

Hoholivs'ka, 25 - apt. 11, Kiev, Ukraine

We stayed several days with a friend in Kiev Central Station Hostel and it has always been pleasant: very welcoming and helpful personnel who will give you the nicest spots to see in town and good places to have a drink or to eat! Everything is working well and very clean; we didn't spend too much time in the common space yet it felt cosy. Situated in a nice location, not far from the station. I have been to several hostels and Kiev Central Station is definitely a top one!

Staff very nice and helpful. It was an amazing experience to be in Kiev. The tour to Chernobyl was great too and the Hostel help us to book and give us all the information we needed. They took care of us as one of their family, giving us the best tips, helping us to change the money and we had dinner together at a really good and cheap restaurant. They asked for all the taxis we wanted and let us to stay more time after the check out. Kiev and the hostel are great!

A fantastic hostel, highly recommend to everyone! As soon as we arrived the hostel owners took us out to meet everyone at the nearby bar and made us feel so welcome. They really do go out of there way to make your time in Kiev memorable! They also drove us around Kiev, took us to the shooting range and showed us the best spots in the city. Brilliant family atmosphere, will miss staying here. Big thanks to Joanne for making our time in Kiev a truly unforgettable experience :D

• 4th Mar 2015

I will go back after a week! Good, honest and solid hosts.

This hostel is incredible! The staff will give you all the support you need, even come with you to drink and local markets ... the mixed room is huge, has electric sockets, good wifi, silent beds and great atmosphere. Also, Kiev is surprising, went there during 1 year after maidan revolution and it was super safe ... Go There!!!!

Great place, superb staff, loved every second of it. Aricio and Joanna take care of you before you even arrive. Absolute legends!!

• 15th Feb 2015

only marking down on atmosphere because I felt most people to be a bit anti social always on their computers or mobiles but there is a great bar just round the corner to actually talk to real persons or humans.........

I can only recommend to stay at this hostel. The location is perfect, facilities are excellent, dorms are big, it's clean and everyone - staff and guests - are great. I had an amazing stay at Kiev central station hostel and I'm looking forward to come back! In summer.

Great hostel to stay at. Great home like feeling and the Chernobyl tour they organize is excellent.

Great hostel, well located, clean and comfortable. The staff were awesome, made you feel at home, and were always around to offer advice on where to go and what to do or just to talk about life. Would highly recommend

It was my first (but I'm sure not the last!) time in Kiev

Was quite recently in this hostel, came around for one day and having seen the surprising and friendly atmosphere decided to prolong for day again :-) Location really in the center. And once again I want to note and say BIG thanks to the friendly Staff! Sincerely Dior.

• 20th Dec 2014