Kiev Central Station Reviews

Hoholivs'ka, 25 - apt. 11, Kiev, Ukraine

You need to get a door bell that works! A few guests i spoke too, including myself had trouble to check in. I was let in eventually by a guest who returned. I myself let someone in when i left. People are hanging outside the door waiting to check in! Come on! How much is a door bell cost??? Tell the owner to go buy one so future guests dont wait forever

Seems like you are the only one that complain about a doorbell, even we can't understand why you didn't mention us the issue while sitting at the common area the whole day just talking to everyone. We got 2 separate doorbells, wireless that always stay with us, so that's a very strange comment to leave and be angry at a place you spent the entire day.

Excellent. The staff are the best!!! Super helpful and friendly!! I had a great stay. Wish all hostels could be this good!

One of the finest hostels I overnighted :-)

• 23rd Sep 2015

Aricio is so nice. He answered all my questions before and after my arrival. he know the city a lot. the hostel is some kind of party hostel while my stay sad that my schedule is too rush that I cannot join them.

I absolutely loved my stay here! The staff were very helpful and always suggesting places to eat/drink/see. The atmosphere was wonderful. I even ended up staying longer than planned. would definitely stay here again :)

Hostel was very good, staff very friendly. There was no problems with anything. I recommend this hostel for everybody who looks for journey in Kiev.

• 4th Sep 2015
  • Poland

Really really great place! Very friendly!

The staff is great! Super helpful.

The best hostel of my trip! The owners are great and are very knowledgeable about the area. There is really nice bars close by and the vibe in the hostel is great. I highly recommend this hostel and get them to organise Chernobyl.

The staff was very welcoming and helpfull all through our stay - if you have any queries ask the staff and they help you with anything. The facilities were fine, the location was fine as well and the price was good - so all in all - very good value for money.

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Denmark
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Awesome city and hostel!

I have an amazing time at this hostel, the staff are extremely friendly and will help you with anything. Travelling on my own I meet some many people here. I'm defiantly staying at this hostel when I go back to Kiev.

This hostel is perfect for every one even if your travelling solo.

“Great hostel. The only issue it it's hard to find. No signage or anything. It's next to a coffeehouse so look for that. They should put a little sticker on the door. Also it's up on the 5th floor so get ready to climb. Great staff. All cool and helpful.”

Absolutely brilliant hostel! One of the best I've stayed in. Sure, some reviews says it's a bit out of the city centre but the walk towards Maidan is really easy - and there are many significant sights along the way. Joanna and Aricio are excellent and helpful. They mingle with the guests and make you feel very comfortable. Cannot wait to come back!

Perfect staff! This hostel is a true traveller hub, appealing in every way to the backpacking nomad.The interior is bright and spacious with large clean dorms and cosy common areas.The kitchen is well equipped with a homley feel and bathrooms are modern and looked after.The laundry is less than 1 euro and the hostel as a whole is great value for money!

Thanks for being so helpful and available! I had a great stay!

Lovely hostel. Kiev is a big place but taxis are so cheap its not an issue. Walkable to the train station easily. May be hard to find first time you go but the number is outside and the directions I had were fine. If you have any trouble finding then just call/Skype the number they give you and they will gladly help! If I return to Kiev (which I will soon hopefully) I will stay here again for sure. Friendly, social, keen to help and didn't mind us drinking til very late/early! Thank you guys!

I had a great time. The staff is superb and the people who stay there really cool. Kiev is a lot of fun in the summer. Recommended for travelers - not tourists :) take care guys, it was a pleasure!

everything is good except a bit far from city center