Kiev Central Station Reviews

Hoholivs'ka, 25 - apt. 11, Kiev, Ukraine

Excellent staff, excellent people, excellent atmosphere!

• 30th Nov 2013

Wonderful hostel! I'd stay here again if/when I come back to Kiev. Great atmosphere, very friendly.

As soon as we got there we were warmly received by the staff of the hostel, and throughout our stay they were always very helpful, wether the matter was telling us what to visit, help us book a taxi or show us some spots in Kiev that we would never know if it wasn't for them.

This is my 2nd time returning at this hostel. Still quite the same but I definately enjoyed my stay here!! Thank You for all the supports and prompt helps with our needs! Cheers!~

Very nice hostel and nice staff. They have kitchen, coffee and washing machine)

Staff are very nice & they gave me lots of informations around the town!! They also organize the tour for "Chernobyl"!! It was really great!!

The hostel was very good. Very similar to the hostel I once worked in. Great atmosphere with the owner there. Not much people in the hostel at the time but we still went out to a very cool bar with the staff. Overall a great experience.

Staff are really great and helpful and help with itinery to maximise stay in kiev. Close to tran station but too far from closest metro to get to independence squere or main attractions of city. Also a bad atmosphere when I visited (October, so it's bound to be quite) as no guests drinking beers or taking etc, only sitting on laptop. Really good facilities and very clean. Again the staff were awesome (The Polish girl especially!!!).

No complaints, staff were incredibly helpful, facilities were great and the place was very comfortable.

I can recommend this cosy hostel! It was the second time for me in there. Of course there should be a more precise (local) description on how to reach it.

As far as I was concerned, this place had everything I could ask for. Good atmosphere with a common area in which you can't help but meet people. The kitchen has all amenities, and beds are comfy and clean. The hostel is nice and quaint and within walking distance from most sights. The staff, however, was the highlight of this hostel. The Brazilian owner is a fun, knowledgeable guy who likes to take the guests out for a good time, and the receptionists were cool. Stay here!

Great atmosphere! The staff is great and all facilities pretty clean.

I booked this hostel to come late and stay over night. During booking procedure everything went well, I paid for bookin, notified about my late arrival But when I arrived in the late evening I could not reach the person per phone and could not come in since I did not know the entrance code. When I finally managed to get in and waked the personell up, she replied that has never heard of my booking and has not get my payment. So I had to pay again the full price and for the more expensive room.

• 28th Sep 2013
  • Ukraine

Brilliant hostel, it honestly made the trip! Loads of nice people and the staff are really friendly. Thanks very much, I'd come back!

• 27th Sep 2013

Great place to stay - staff was super friendly and showed me around the nightlife of the city. Originally came for just a night, but staying longer to check out Chernobyl and other sights. Definitely a backpacker place, which gives a good feeling. If I come back to Kiev, I will certainly stay here again.

One of the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Comfy atmosphere, small enough for you to be able to befriend everyone and big enough to never get bored, the staff is very helpful and nice, the space is clean and handy... Perfect place!

Quite possibly the best hostel I have stayed in! It didn't feel like a hostel at all, it was more like going around to a friends house to stay the night. A real haven for the weary traveller, big rooms with loads of space, plenty of toilets and showers, a great atmosphere and Anya who is simply the best! Many thanks for taking care and looking after all of us, and for the cooking lesson.

thx, anna & lena!

Very good vibe, great place to interact with other travelers. I'll probably stay there again next time I go to the city.

Greetings to Anna, Maria and Anna-Maria! Yup, all three of them.

• 5th Sep 2013