Kiev Central Station Reviews

Hoholivs'ka, 25 - apt. 11, Kiev, Ukraine

Great hostel! It's a bit far from the central square and the metro, but there's an awesome underground bar nearby where the waitresses dress up like nurses and the bartenders like doctors. The hostel staff is awesome and helpful. From the bus station, it's a bit far, and the taxis will try to rip you off. Better to arrive/depart by train (which is walking distance).

The staff was really helpful. The rooms were big enough for you to have all your stuff and walk around.

Very nice and clean hostel in the centre of Kiev. The atmosphere is great and you will definitely make new friends here! Staff is very nice and the owner takes the guests to a bar nearby every night. Only thing is that they don't ave a doorbell. When we came back from the bar the first night at 3AM, we didn't bring the door codes with us and couldn't ring the bell downstairs. We had to wait for others who knew the codes. But overall, I definitely would stay here again!

I had a great time in this hostel, good atmosphere, nice staff and the guy who runs the hostel is super nice! Obrigada por tudo:) see you next time!;)

Good place to meet people. The owner took us all to near by pub. However, location is decent walk from center.

It's nice to have cold adult beverages available at a reasonable price!

Very good place to stay. Thanks to administators: Lina and Aurisio - they are very helpful and attentive. Comfortable location. nothing to complain about:)

Nice staff that really seemed to like their job and were keen on helping you to see the best of Kiev. We also took the chernobyl trip. The price was high but compared to similar trips it was cheap. And it was really worth the price because of an unique experience.

Stayed for one night. Had a small issue with the showers at the place. Otherwise everything thing was not too bad!! Good suggestions on where to go eat

Staff very helpful and friendly. It was really nice staying there :)

The best part of this hostel was the community; everyone hung out in the central area.

I don't know what's the deal with this hostel, but EVERYONE you meet there is awesome. I didn't expect much from Kyiv, but I had the time of my life there with the people from the Hostel. Very chill, well located if you can walk (near an awesome bar too), big rooms, nice beds, very cool staff, etc. etc. I'd recommend to everyone to come here for a few days, it's definitely worth it!

I had a great time in hostel. People who work there are so friendly.

I loved this hostel. A lot of fun with the staff and other backpackers! See you soon!

• 24th Jul 2013

Arrived here late one night and a full day late. The hostel was fully booked but the owners kindly made me a bed up and pretty much sorted me out. Can't say enough good things about the hostel and it's management and staff. This is a travellers haven. Thanks a million

It was a cool place to stay

The location may not be the best, but I love the common areas, the place deffinetly has great personality. I got a few good tips about what to do from the people working there.

Everything was perfect except the location of the hostel I think. It was not very close to the main attractions of the city. Nevertheless, since the price you are paying is very low it worth. By the way, the staff was very helpful.

Great hostel, very friendly staff who provided great tips on places to go see, where to eat and what interesting things to do in the city. I very much enjoyed my stay there.

Staying at Kiev Central Station was awesome! The hostel was in a very convenient location and the staff were really great, always ready to help with tips in the city or to get you to your next destination. I felt right at home!

• 5th Jul 2013