Kiev Central Station Reviews

Hoholivs'ka, 25 - apt. 11, Kiev, Ukraine

Great atmosphere! The staff is great and all facilities pretty clean.

I booked this hostel to come late and stay over night. During booking procedure everything went well, I paid for bookin, notified about my late arrival But when I arrived in the late evening I could not reach the person per phone and could not come in since I did not know the entrance code. When I finally managed to get in and waked the personell up, she replied that has never heard of my booking and has not get my payment. So I had to pay again the full price and for the more expensive room.

• 28th Sep 2013
  • Ukraine

Brilliant hostel, it honestly made the trip! Loads of nice people and the staff are really friendly. Thanks very much, I'd come back!

• 27th Sep 2013

Great place to stay - staff was super friendly and showed me around the nightlife of the city. Originally came for just a night, but staying longer to check out Chernobyl and other sights. Definitely a backpacker place, which gives a good feeling. If I come back to Kiev, I will certainly stay here again.

One of the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Comfy atmosphere, small enough for you to be able to befriend everyone and big enough to never get bored, the staff is very helpful and nice, the space is clean and handy... Perfect place!

Quite possibly the best hostel I have stayed in! It didn't feel like a hostel at all, it was more like going around to a friends house to stay the night. A real haven for the weary traveller, big rooms with loads of space, plenty of toilets and showers, a great atmosphere and Anya who is simply the best! Many thanks for taking care and looking after all of us, and for the cooking lesson.

thx, anna & lena!

Very good vibe, great place to interact with other travelers. I'll probably stay there again next time I go to the city.

Greetings to Anna, Maria and Anna-Maria! Yup, all three of them.

• 5th Sep 2013
  • Poland

I can recommend this hostel 100%! Do not forget to note the security codes of the three/four doors and have the phone number stored in your mobile

The common room is really good with nice places to hang out. And the staff is really helpful and go out of their way.

Nice spot, this was just a launching point for Chernobyl. Sometimes I couldn't find the staff, but otherwise a nice spot. Everything works!

The staff here are brilliant - they really know what they're talking about and can even help with unusual things (we wanted to get a Belorussian transit visa). It's a little walk out of the city centre, maybe 25 mins, but there's a nice sightseeing route you can do on your way in. Atmosphere is nice because everyone hangs out in the common area. Only problem was the doors to the hostel were often left open (not necessarily the staff's fault) and it felt like people could just wander in.

Amazing hostel and amazing and helpful staff,

I stayed with my friend in a female dorm and we really liked it. Staff and guests were cool, always hanging out in the common area and the fridge full of drinks was convenient. Definitely would come back again !

• 20th Aug 2013

Great hostel! It's a bit far from the central square and the metro, but there's an awesome underground bar nearby where the waitresses dress up like nurses and the bartenders like doctors. The hostel staff is awesome and helpful. From the bus station, it's a bit far, and the taxis will try to rip you off. Better to arrive/depart by train (which is walking distance).

The staff was really helpful. The rooms were big enough for you to have all your stuff and walk around.

Very nice and clean hostel in the centre of Kiev. The atmosphere is great and you will definitely make new friends here! Staff is very nice and the owner takes the guests to a bar nearby every night. Only thing is that they don't ave a doorbell. When we came back from the bar the first night at 3AM, we didn't bring the door codes with us and couldn't ring the bell downstairs. We had to wait for others who knew the codes. But overall, I definitely would stay here again!

I had a great time in this hostel, good atmosphere, nice staff and the guy who runs the hostel is super nice! Obrigada por tudo:) see you next time!;)

Good place to meet people. The owner took us all to near by pub. However, location is decent walk from center.