Kiev Central Station Reviews

Hoholivs'ka, 25 - apt. 11, Kiev, Ukraine

The best part of this hostel was the community; everyone hung out in the central area.

I don't know what's the deal with this hostel, but EVERYONE you meet there is awesome. I didn't expect much from Kyiv, but I had the time of my life there with the people from the Hostel. Very chill, well located if you can walk (near an awesome bar too), big rooms, nice beds, very cool staff, etc. etc. I'd recommend to everyone to come here for a few days, it's definitely worth it!

I had a great time in hostel. People who work there are so friendly.

I loved this hostel. A lot of fun with the staff and other backpackers! See you soon!

• 24th Jul 2013

Arrived here late one night and a full day late. The hostel was fully booked but the owners kindly made me a bed up and pretty much sorted me out. Can't say enough good things about the hostel and it's management and staff. This is a travellers haven. Thanks a million

It was a cool place to stay

The location may not be the best, but I love the common areas, the place deffinetly has great personality. I got a few good tips about what to do from the people working there.

Everything was perfect except the location of the hostel I think. It was not very close to the main attractions of the city. Nevertheless, since the price you are paying is very low it worth. By the way, the staff was very helpful.

Great hostel, very friendly staff who provided great tips on places to go see, where to eat and what interesting things to do in the city. I very much enjoyed my stay there.

Staying at Kiev Central Station was awesome! The hostel was in a very convenient location and the staff were really great, always ready to help with tips in the city or to get you to your next destination. I felt right at home!

• 5th Jul 2013

Me and my sister are traveling around east europe and Kiev was one of our destinations. I really recommend this hostel. It was very clean and very home-like. We met many great friends and enjoyed our time! The hostel staff is just fantastic! Aricio was really helpful! The only bad thing I can say about Kiev was that when we arrived we overpayed our taxi from the Kiev Zhulyany airport! It should only be around 5 euros!! Please beware!!! Stay in the hostel you will not regret it! Central location!

Great place in Kiev. Easy walk to metro, sites and the train station. Great staff that are extremely helpful.

I had a good time in Kiev Central Station Hostel. Aricio was very helpful and friendly. I liked the location in a green and quiet area but not far from the train station and main touristic attractions. 12 bed dorm is surprisingly big. I recommend this place.

• 19th Jun 2013
  • Spain

I like this place! The location is excellent if you're looking for something slightly away from the innermost center (but within walking distance), in a greener, more residential neighborhood. There are supermarkets and transports 5-10 minutes away. The hostel itself is spacious. The staff is helpful. It's within walking distance (a longer walk) of the central train station if you arrive or leave early (where the shuttle to/from Borispol airport also stops). I recommend this hostel.

It's a really great hostel, I only can recommand it! It's more like a flat than a hostel with a nice guy who helps you with any problems and has a lot of informations for the guests. Everything is clean, you have enough space, a big bathroom and a little kitchen. When you come home in the evening, its more like coming home to your family than to strangers!

Nice people, always ready to help. Clean, quiet place. One cant demant more for this low price. We are ready to stay there again at out ext trip to kiew.

• 21st May 2013
  • Ukraine

It was very pleasant to stay in such a lovely place! I felt I was at home! The staff is very sweet! I defenitely come again!

• 21st May 2013

It was nice to stay in this Hostel, The rooms are nice and the stuff is friendly. Just sometimes it seems to be a little bit dirty.

Awesome !