Kiev Central Station Reviews

Hoholivs'ka, 25 - apt. 11, Kiev, Ukraine

The staff is great! Super helpful.

The best hostel of my trip! The owners are great and are very knowledgeable about the area. There is really nice bars close by and the vibe in the hostel is great. I highly recommend this hostel and get them to organise Chernobyl.

The staff was very welcoming and helpfull all through our stay - if you have any queries ask the staff and they help you with anything. The facilities were fine, the location was fine as well and the price was good - so all in all - very good value for money.

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Denmark
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Awesome city and hostel!

I have an amazing time at this hostel, the staff are extremely friendly and will help you with anything. Travelling on my own I meet some many people here. I'm defiantly staying at this hostel when I go back to Kiev.

This hostel is perfect for every one even if your travelling solo.

“Great hostel. The only issue it it's hard to find. No signage or anything. It's next to a coffeehouse so look for that. They should put a little sticker on the door. Also it's up on the 5th floor so get ready to climb. Great staff. All cool and helpful.”

Absolutely brilliant hostel! One of the best I've stayed in. Sure, some reviews says it's a bit out of the city centre but the walk towards Maidan is really easy - and there are many significant sights along the way. Joanna and Aricio are excellent and helpful. They mingle with the guests and make you feel very comfortable. Cannot wait to come back!

Perfect staff! This hostel is a true traveller hub, appealing in every way to the backpacking nomad.The interior is bright and spacious with large clean dorms and cosy common areas.The kitchen is well equipped with a homley feel and bathrooms are modern and looked after.The laundry is less than 1 euro and the hostel as a whole is great value for money!

Thanks for being so helpful and available! I had a great stay!

Lovely hostel. Kiev is a big place but taxis are so cheap its not an issue. Walkable to the train station easily. May be hard to find first time you go but the number is outside and the directions I had were fine. If you have any trouble finding then just call/Skype the number they give you and they will gladly help! If I return to Kiev (which I will soon hopefully) I will stay here again for sure. Friendly, social, keen to help and didn't mind us drinking til very late/early! Thank you guys!

I had a great time. The staff is superb and the people who stay there really cool. Kiev is a lot of fun in the summer. Recommended for travelers - not tourists :) take care guys, it was a pleasure!

everything is good except a bit far from city center

Amazing hostel and excellent location, the staff is so friendly and try to help you all time. One of the best hostels that I ever have been.

Great hostel with a great spirit. Highly enjoyed my time there.

Great place!!! Cool staff, clean, safe and one the most important thing, listen to the owner, he knows the town and the country, he can help you better than you imagine. He can read people quite good, so he will tell you ncie places to go. Another great thing about the hostel, they do know how to choose the people that stay there, you will not meet assholes, or sextourists there. I will be back.

I think a hostel is only as good as the staff that works there, and Kiev central station has some great people working there. The staff are incredibly knowledgeable about the city, and Ukraine in general, and really eager to tell you about everything. It really helped me get a lot more out of my trip.

• 9th Jul 2015

Loved Kiev Central Station hostel. The staff are mega cool, 'city smart,' helpful and go the extra mile to make you feel at ease and get oriented in Kiev. Pizza night rocked! They also recommended good pubs, places to eat and even show you around. The place was comfortable, tidy, the sleeping quarters in good condition, the WIFI excellent, the kitchen in good shape and the wash rooms both clean and without bad odors. The price rocks for the value you get. I look forward to my next visit.

• 9th Jul 2015

I found hostels around Eastern Europe quite specific, but this one is definitely my favorite one. Super relaxed atmosphere, very friendly staff, easy to meet other travelers and hang out together. It was sad to leave, hope to be back again! Thanks Yaroslava for great tips :)

Staff speak English, are very friendly and very knowledgeable about Kiev. They provide maps with interesting things pointed out and explained. There is a communal fridge/freeze where you can store food and a kitchen you can use. They also have a fridge stocked with water, pepsi and beer in the common area to save a trip to the shop. They will also wash clothes for a small fee. The owners will invite you out - we were invited but had to fly later. Excellent atmosphere. Well worth it!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7