Kiev Central Station Reviews

Hoholivs'ka, 25 - apt. 11, Kiev, Ukraine

It was nice, really cool atmosphere, the staff is very friendly.IN the evening we were plaing guitar, drink beer and talk:) Thank you!

• 17th Sep 2014
  • Poland

Nice and extremely cheap! Staff is very friendly and value for money is the best i've seen

Really friendly place, staff are excellent. They even did a bit of a pub crawl for us. Location is good - its not to far to walk to most of the points of interest. Don't forget to ask the staff to book a trip to Chernobyl, its a really interesting place.

in general a really nice place at an excellent location. the staff is very helpful and speaks good english. unfortunately the hostel is situated on 2 floors of an apartment building. therefore it lacks a bit of "cozy hostel athmosphere".

The staff was extremely warm and friendly. The facilities are a bit old, but still functional. The only problem was that there were not much happening at the hostel, so it was too quiet. However, that is of course due to the current situation in the country. In any case, a nice hostel in a good location with a good price. :)

The hostel was a bit difficult to find at first yet it is close to independence square which is good. The hostel is a good place to stay but doesn't have much atmosphere. The staff was really helpful despite her broken english.

• 6th Aug 2014
  • Hong Kong

Good rooms, awesome staff. But, the location of the hostel wasn't as great as I've expected. Not as close to the Central station as you may think. I got the expression of the info about the hostel that it was close to the most central part of the city, but it was at least 30-40 minute walk to the Maidan area. The street outside was pretty busy and noisy so there was hard to sleep.

Super nice place to stay. Great staff very helpful. Walking distance to Maidan & CentrAL TRAIN STATION.

We loved staying at Kiev Central Station! Everyone did a great job of taking us out, telling us where was best to go, and generally keeping a great hostel

• 1st May 2014

Just how a hostel should be! Great staff, fun and friendly people and awesome tips!

one of the best hostels ive stayed in. the staff are excellent, and are very helpful, I would even say they are some of the best hostel staff I have met. they organised trips, taxi's and even took me and a couple of people to the Missile museum. the hostel is clean and tidy, facilities are great. Dominic

Thank you all, you made my trip to Kiev a LOT more interesting and easy.

• 25th Apr 2014

It's an excellent hostel and very friendly and cool stuff. I am sure that its a great choice for you if you are looking to see Kiev!

• 13th Apr 2014
  • Israel

The instruction how to get to the hostel is more than specific. The location's great and all the main sights are in a walkable distance from the hostel. If there are no guests you can count on staff in the evenings when it comes to having a beer etc. Good value for money.

• 16th Feb 2014
  • Poland

One of the best hostel ever!

• 8th Feb 2014
  • Japan

Thank you Alessio! Very pleasant stay!

Great hostel in a safe neighborhood with a walking distance to most of the sights. The staff create really nice atmosphere what makes you feel more like staying with friends than at the hostel :) they organized last minute tour to Chernobyl which was a great experience! I really appreciate the recommendations from the staff about what to see, where to eat and drink - this just made my stay and I feel like I couldn't have explored Kiev in a better way. Thanks again!

Excellent staff, excellent people, excellent atmosphere!

• 30th Nov 2013

Wonderful hostel! I'd stay here again if/when I come back to Kiev. Great atmosphere, very friendly.

As soon as we got there we were warmly received by the staff of the hostel, and throughout our stay they were always very helpful, wether the matter was telling us what to visit, help us book a taxi or show us some spots in Kiev that we would never know if it wasn't for them.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7