Kif-Kif Marrakech Reviews

Rue el Ksour, Derb el Kadous, 9, Marrakech, Morocco

Kif-kif is the best hostel for know Marrakesh. This hostel is very very good

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Argentina

For me what made the holiday was this hostel. The staff were incredibly friendly , always answering our constant questions and need for directions. They even let us join them for lunch, we sat and chatted to the men and women who worked at the hostel with a proper Moroccan meal. The other people staying at the hostel were also very friendly, all happy to chat and share tales. Singing and laughter every night. When Marrakech was scary the Hostel was a homely base were we felt safe and cared for.

• 24th Jun 2014

Good hostel

• 18th Jun 2014

Amazing staff, great atmosphere

Very pleasant stay here. Incredibly cheap and the staff (abdulah in particular) are very friendly. Good location as well very near to the main Place. Also cool terrace to chill out on. Will come back if I can!

• 3rd Jun 2014

The staff at Kif Kif made our stay in Marrakech so enjoyable. They gave us advice about shopping and what monuments to see. They are available at all hours and did a great job of showing us Moroccan culture. Kif Kif was a great place to stay and I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

• 22nd May 2014

I was extremely pleased with my stay at kif kif! I'll definitely recommend it to others and will hopefully come again!

• 10th May 2014

it was so good to be in this hostel then we had to repeat this experience to meet again this fantastic guys we feel like at our home . if you can have afraid to get there(especially at night) as soon as you ring the bell imediatly you enter in asafe and quite. for this and other good resons i dont have any doubte to recomende this hostel to other people.

• 9th May 2014
  • Portugal

Bathrooms not in good conditions. The shared 8-beds rooms were definetly too small for 8 beds.

The guys working the hostel were SO much fun!! We became good friends with them and had a lot of fun hanging out with everyone in the common area downstairs and on the roof. It's a really friendly, welcoming, and social hostel, and it was part of what made my trip so amazing. It's right in the suk of the old medina, so it's a 4 minute walk into the main square... perfect location, just a little hard to find the first time. And the roof is a BEAUTIFUL place to hang out and watch the sunset.

To get in the you had to ring the door bell so you couldn't just walk in and the security was good. It was quiet in the bedrooms in the evening. There was a luggage room also, which was nice.

Cheap place to stay close to the main square. Staff are friendly. Free tea any time and free breakfast. Lockers = storage room. Be warned there are biting bugs present at this hostel, my guess is bed bugs. I know of at least 5 guests who've come away with bites.

I loved this place, especially the terrace.

The staffs are very nice and I like them so much. And the room is comfortable and cosy. Especially the tea is so good!!! I will definitely recommend this hostel.

Great position, located in the medina, very close to the main square and not too far from other relevant places. The funny staff serves a nice breakfast in the morning and is always there to help you with any question or doubt you may have. The only thing that can be improved might be to give guests their own key (upon receipt of a key-deposit) - nevertheless I definitely recommend this hostel (among the cleanest I have been to) and I will go there for sure in case I am back in Marrakech.

The place is amazing, so clean, receptor and they always service a delicy tea, the best of a hostel in Marrakech could offer. The hosts are so kind and lovely and they are always with a smile in their faces! My days in Morroco was perfect!

• 6th Mar 2014

We had a very good stay in this hostel, the staff helped us when we needed and the location is very good, near from the main square of Marrakech. Very good breakfast and excellent value for money! I would recomend to my friends.

My only complaint was not enough outlets, only had 1 in a 10 room dorm, only a strip for the common area. Staff was fun & so helpful. Very cozy & great beds. Would stay there again.

We had a very good time here. The owners have helped a lot in order to enjoy our stay the best as we can. We also went together for a typical maroccain dinner where we met with travelers from all over the world. They have a perfect living room to socialize with chicha and tea. We will never forget these days we spent here. If you come to Marrakesh I can only suggest you to come here.:)

• 17th Feb 2014

very close to the square Jemaa el fna, the stuff very helpful.

• 15th Feb 2014