Kif-Kif Marrakech Reviews

Rue el Ksour, Derb el Kadous, 9, Marrakech, Morocco

Enjoyed my stay here. Stayed at a few other places as well in Marrakech, but liked this one the most. Real nice staff with a cozy atmosphere. Everything else was pretty consistent with my other stays throughout Morocco.

Stayed one night at kif kif. Great location. Very nice staff. Free breakfast was great! The hostel was a little noisy and pretty dirty.

Staff were nice. The bed was horrible.. It was like sleeping on cardboard with pillows under it.

The atmosphere was very chilled as the hostel is run by young people. Breakfast was a nice surprise, however, the bathrooms would need an upgrade.

I've stayed in dozens of hostels, this one is amazing. Nice bathrooms with infinite hot water. Standard double bunk beds. Two electrical sockets per room (European), not a sufficient amount for everyone in the room, but pretty typical for a hostel. Hot crepes and cinnamon buns for breakfast. Tea whenever. A few euros for laundry service in-house. Smoking-friendly. Close to everything. Unbelievably cheap. The staff are super nice people. Some days it was tempting to stay in the hostel and chat.

• 22nd Oct 2015

The staff were very helpful and friendly. The location was good for me but maybe a bit intimidating for single female travelers because of the dark back street.

• 19th Oct 2015

The staff are the absolute best part of the hostel. They are my favorite people I met in Morocco, and really made me feel included and welcome. When I eventually return to Marrakech someday, I'll certainly revisit this hostel just to spend time with them again. The whole atmosphere was wonderful, and I met some amazing other travellers there.

Very quiet and well located. Very well attended and good directions and recommendations , as well as the English language that they speak.

• 26th Sep 2015
  • Spain

This hostel made my stay in marrakech more enjoyable, the staff are amazing, they keep the place very clean, the home made breakfast is delicious and young mohamed will do anything to help you, all the staff,are brilliant, sihame, hanane, mohamed and hanane all helped me a lot, the atmosphere at hostel kif kif is fantastic and it is the staff that make it a pleasure to stay there, I would recomend this hostel to anyone

Very good hostel in the center of Marrakech. The Staff Medi is really good and takes care of and your tours you are gooing to do. For this price you won´t find any other Hostel. I only can give 100%!!

• 25th Jul 2015

Kif-Kif is in a good location and cheap. Mohamed is extremely welcoming and helpful. This is definitely no-frills, and the rooms were dirty (stained sheets), and the bathrooms needed a good scrub. Not complaining, but worth mentioning. Breakfast was nice. I don't know if I recommend staying here in the summer months as the rooms were hot and poorly ventilated, fans in all the rooms would be nice. With that all being said, though, there is a good atmosphere about the place.

Hi there, thanks for your review which is both balanced and helpful. We have now bought fans for the room, but do bear in mind that it is currently around 46 degrees in Marrakech! We are a budget backpackers and we have aircon in the communal area but not the rooms. It is definitely hot here! Happy future travels!

My stay was once again amazing. One complaint: where was Mohammed??? When I first stayed here, he was at the hostel and was one of the reasons I came back. Mehdi and Sihame took great care of me but it wasn't the same.

This is definitely the best hostel experience I've ever had hands down. Upon arrival you will be greeted by the two greatest hosts you could hope for, Mehdi and Mohamed. They are true professionals with the utmost personal touch. The hostel is nice and clean and well located. However, you come and stay for the exceptional service provided by these two gentlemen of Morocco. I felt so comfortable that I extended my stay at kif-kif a week. Come and stay here. You will not regret it.

Nice and cheap hostel in the heart of the medina (perfect value for money). The staff is amazing and they really help you with everything you need! The only thing I can complain are maybe the facilities. I think that there are too less showers and toilets, and that can be a little enerving. But for the rest I can really recommand this hostel, especially for your first time in Marrakech!

Good atmosphere and the staff is very kind and available to solve all your problems.

Loved our time here. Definitely enhanced the stay in Mkech. Mehdi is a great laugh and very welcoming and helpful. Not for people who like luxury, but at this price there are no false pretences. Definitely book.

I ended up liking this hostel! Not difficult to find if you follow the location instructions provided. Staff are a little quiet at first but are genuinely nice. No complaints about the breakfast except one day I had to go dig around in the kitchen myself whereas the other day it was served to us on the tables. This place isn't anything fancy but it's relatively clean, has hot showers, and is well worth the money spent. Head up on the terrace for a bit of a sanctuary day or night!