Kif-Kif Marrakech Reviews

Rue el Ksour, Derb el Kadous, 9, Marrakech, Morocco

This is one of the best places to stay in Marrakech. The hostel is located just 2 minutes away from the Djema el-Fna, and is situated on a quiet alley. The staff were great, they welcomed me with hot tea and provided all the necessary information about where to eat or to shop. The place is very clean, and the WIFI is excellent. One of the main advantages is that you can book a trip to the desert, the beach or the mountains straight from the hostel, at very reasonable prices. I will gladly return

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Romania

Very friendly and helpful staff! Delicious big breakfast included in the prize. Rooms and shower/toilets are clean. Great roof terrace. We really enjoyed our stay and would come back ! Thank you !

I would definitely recommend this hostel. Staff, cleanliness, location - everything was spot on. They could have a sign on the street to make finding it easier though but that's really the only thing to complain about.

Kif Kif offers excellent value for money, traditional decor, free breakfast and tea, central location and very pleasant ambience. I would challende one of the previous comments stating that staff were 'on the lap top all the time'. Both of them were very much involved with the guests, gave us very detailed explanation of the Marakech attractions, taught us Moroccan dancing and were always ready to help. I would warmly recommend this hostel and would like to thank you for the great hospitality.

Pretty good hostel very clean and frendly! I really recommend it. Plus the staffs are very nice.

Location close to everything you wanna see, staff just in laptop all the time and no sense of humor, look a little dirty and is so difficult find it, excellent breakfast

Absolutely loved my stay at Kif-Kif. It was a little hard to find but once you know where it is you'll enjoy that its a little hidden away. The rooms were clean and the staff really friendly. We had an amazing time learning Moroccan card games and dances. We even got taught how to make mint tea - which isn't as easy to get right as you might think! The hostel is also really well located for the main sites of Marrakech and is about 5 minutes from the main square.

• 2nd Oct 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at Kif Kif. The location in the Medina is perfect and the lovely old riad has lots of atmosphere and a comfortable roof terrace. The facilities are good, the showers are hot, its clean and I slept very well...which for a notoriously light sleeper like myself must mean it is quiet with good beds :-) I found the staff endlessly helpful and friendly and very much look forward to an opportunity to visit again. Highly recommended.

Good hostel. Good atmosphere and super well located. It has a nice roof with great views. Very good value for your money

Excellent value for money hostel. Although initially hard to find at the end of a dark alley had no problems at all. Staff weren't the most helpful but generally good. Possible problems with bed bugs though

homely, good atmosphere, excellent rooftop, decent breakfast, would definitely stay again and recommend to others

• 9th Sep 2014

Excellent location, friendly staff speaking good english! Overall clean, moroccan style interior, lovely terrace on the roof! During my stay yhere were little people in the hostel, could enjoy even some privacy! The breakfast was served 15 minutes later than mentioned in a sceduele but it is just morrocan way! Loved the narrow empty streets leading to the hostel!

Among the best and most beautiful hostels in Morocco. Great breakfast made in-house. Very friendly staff with a love for music! Open and friendly atmosphere, met some wonderful travellers in the lounge and on the rooftop. Sheets changed every day by a lovely woman. Tip: I took my sheets to sleep on the rooftop terrace every night - nothing could beat looking at stars and listening to the marketplace into the night...

Great for solo travelers , very social and easy to meet people

• 6th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

Amazing hostel! Great atmosphere! Roof top terrace is awesome!!! Such a good price for what you get great value for money! And breakfast is included :) so clean the help is so good they even folded my clothes while I was out, amazing prices on the tours also! Had the best time 10/10

• 31st Jul 2014

Kif-kif is the best hostel for know Marrakesh. This hostel is very very good

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Argentina

For me what made the holiday was this hostel. The staff were incredibly friendly , always answering our constant questions and need for directions. They even let us join them for lunch, we sat and chatted to the men and women who worked at the hostel with a proper Moroccan meal. The other people staying at the hostel were also very friendly, all happy to chat and share tales. Singing and laughter every night. When Marrakech was scary the Hostel was a homely base were we felt safe and cared for.

• 24th Jun 2014