Kif-Kif Marrakech Reviews

Rue el Ksour, Derb el Kadous, 9, Marrakech, Morocco

The staffs are very nice and I like them so much. And the room is comfortable and cosy. Especially the tea is so good!!! I will definitely recommend this hostel.

Great position, located in the medina, very close to the main square and not too far from other relevant places. The funny staff serves a nice breakfast in the morning and is always there to help you with any question or doubt you may have. The only thing that can be improved might be to give guests their own key (upon receipt of a key-deposit) - nevertheless I definitely recommend this hostel (among the cleanest I have been to) and I will go there for sure in case I am back in Marrakech.

The place is amazing, so clean, receptor and they always service a delicy tea, the best of a hostel in Marrakech could offer. The hosts are so kind and lovely and they are always with a smile in their faces! My days in Morroco was perfect!

• 6th Mar 2014

We had a very good stay in this hostel, the staff helped us when we needed and the location is very good, near from the main square of Marrakech. Very good breakfast and excellent value for money! I would recomend to my friends.

• 4th Mar 2014

My only complaint was not enough outlets, only had 1 in a 10 room dorm, only a strip for the common area. Staff was fun & so helpful. Very cozy & great beds. Would stay there again.

We had a very good time here. The owners have helped a lot in order to enjoy our stay the best as we can. We also went together for a typical maroccain dinner where we met with travelers from all over the world. They have a perfect living room to socialize with chicha and tea. We will never forget these days we spent here. If you come to Marrakesh I can only suggest you to come here.:)

• 17th Feb 2014

very close to the square Jemaa el fna, the stuff very helpful.

• 15th Feb 2014
  • Austria

This hostel should have a possibility to park my bicycle. It' written on the hostelworld booking page, that's why I booked there. But when I arrived at the hostel they said they haven't a place for me and the bike. So I left and DIDN'T stay there. Sometimes it's better to say nothing instead of bad things, but hostelworld asked me twice to give a feedback and so I give one...

• 29th Jan 2014

Fantastic hostel Kif-Kif :) It's actually little bit hard to find it BUT this is the Marrakech.If you stay at kifkif,you can 100% enjoy in Marrakech!!!!!!!!very kind and funny staffs, clean room and bathroom (of course hot shower),nice moroccan music ,free but good breakfast,24hours,organise for tours. this hostel is the best in Marrakech. Don't think too much to choose hostel just book the hostel kifkif. I'm so appreciate them. Chokran sooooo much!!!!!!

• 12th Jan 2014
  • Japan

Great staff, clean, considerate guests and personnel, warm beds, clean showers, fun view on rooftop, excellent location once you know how the streets and alleys work. Great that they work with the Waka Waka Hostel quite well. We were able to leave our baggage here for a few days while we were in the desert, came back, and had a place to stay. Greeted with a tea, cookies, well worth it! Great value.

Such a great hostel! The staff are really lovely and helpful. Breakfast is included, with delicious coffee! Definitely stay here.

• 19th Dec 2013

I had really good days in Kif Kif. The staffs are very helpfull and the atmosphere of the hostel is really great. The value for money is true. The breakfast is good aswell. The shower is not so good and could be cleaner, but in general is really good place to stay. I recomend! The should to improve the information about the directions. I found it by myself, but it was lucky.

The beds where really dirty and there was no locks on the door to our room. There are not nearly enough bathrooms for the amount of people. also, we booked one hostel and where switched hostels twice because of overbookings. our first hostel was so loud we couldn't sleep. But the staff was very friendly and the hostels where quite cheap.

We got moved to Waka Waka as Kif Kif was full. Unfortunately I would not recommend staying here. Although the staff are friendly enough they do not speak much English, I would be somewhat concerned about this if there were an emergency. Upon asking to speak to a manager they told me they didn't understand. After returning from a trip to the Sahara our group was supposed to stay there an additional 3 nights - as I made a complaint we were moved to a much nicer 'hotel' which I appreciate!

• 13th Dec 2013

They were overbooked and moved us to Waka Waka which apparently has the same owner - Very dirty place. Found used tissues under the pillow, blankets smelt so bad no one used them, friend got bitten by bed bugs which sneaked through our whole luggage - Room faced the common area and because it didn't have a good door it was very noisy with people talking and listening to music all night long We had such a bad time that after two nights they had us changed to a good hotel for the same price

Kifkif is a very nice place to stay. It is close to the main attractions like the big square, museums and the souks. The staff is really helpful and I felt safe in the hostel.

• 30th Nov 2013

This was the first stop on our month long trip, and was one of the best values for the money that we spent. We were very happy with the accomodations, and even went back for our last night, after our excursion to the mountains and Sahara. Good hostel!

Located in a seemingly shady area of town, but I don't think it was actually unsafe, it was merely my unfamiliarity of the city. I left for one night on the desert excursion and when I came back they had moved my clothes and given my bed to someone else which was a pain. I managed to track down my clothing and they gave me a new bed though. The hostel is locked and they only let in people who are staying there so your items are secure. Clean place as well.

It's not the best hostel I have stayed in, but you get what you pay for. The staff is very nice and will help you with any question you have, they have trips to offer to all over Morocco and also they have shisha to smoke only for 30 dirhams ( about 3 euros)! The only disadvantage there is only one shower for the whole hostel, but there are 4 bathrooms though. So the only problem is the shower. But yeah, you can't complain much for such a price :)

Kif-Kif was a good value hostel. The place is nice and the staff friendly. Beds were a little hard, but for the price we really couldn't complain too much. Only a short walk to the main square which is handy.

View all Marrakech Bed and Breakfasts