Kif-Kif Marrakech Reviews

Rue el Ksour, Derb el Kadous, 9, Marrakech, Morocco

Nice hostel is the best in marrakhich with good staff especially zakariya he can help for evrething you need just and he gonna help for evrething thanks man for everything also Amin is nice is make good breakfast I will come back

• 3rd Feb 2016
  • Scotland

Cosy hostel with a friendly feel and laid-back vibe! Awesome place to meet other travellers! And Zackariah is a real star, he makes sure you get breakfast in the morning even when you have to leave early for desert tour and always tries to make your stay more enjoyable! There is also a guitar and some bongos so musicians will feel at home!

Well located, close to Fna, but in the quiet back streets. It is very clean, sheets changed every day. Pillows were rock hard. Bedroom and bathroom doors didn't close properly, so you hear every sound on your floor. Smoking is allowed in the common room downstairs, which means you're sitting in constant smoke during breakfast. Staff entered our room VERY loudly at 1am, turned on the light and asked us to check for spaces in the room. Cleaners took my towel (nice) but never found it back.

The rooms are a little noisy and the breakfast is not as complete as in other Moroccan hostels. Location is great and staff is friendly altough sometimes a little too intrusive and not as helpful as I wish. I certainly dont recommend the tours they sell there to other cities.

Good environment, good staff and good vibes! The location is amazing too. Wonderful place to stay in Marrakech! When you go there, talk to Zakariya, the really nice guy that works there and he'll make you laugh :)

• 16th Jan 2016

Very recomendable place to stay. Close to everything, Very nice and kind staff, they are always ready to help you! Great breakfast!!! We enjoyed a very good time.

The staff is very good, zakariya n amine. fun place to stay

• 8th Jan 2016
  • Malaysia

ZADAR IA N AMINE and all the staff are really friendly and the hostel is really nice and full of people from countries all over the world.

• 6th Jan 2016
  • Portugal

Very good hostel close to the main square. Very easy to find because the taxi could come right to the street where the hostel is located which is not the case for many other hostels in the medina. Good breakfast and Zakariya was the best host in all my stay in Morocco and when I accidently overslept he knew to wake me up very early so I didn't miss my train.

I had a bad experience with them, sent an email to change my reservation a week before, they misunderstood it and wanted to charge me one night more. Facilities are quite poor, rooms and beds are not labelled so you get people taking your bed in the middle of the night. Regarding staff, Zacharias was cool but the lady that dealt with my reservation should learn how to treat customers. I would never go back there!!!

Extremely nice stay. Zakariya was very helpful with helping us on our return to Marrakech, he's also very good at making lovely tea and breakfast:)

• 29th Dec 2015
  • Scotland

Kinda difficult to find the hostel without the help of a guide or a nice GPS, at night the Medina is a little bit scary but totally safe. Great breakfast and very helpful staff. Great environment but maybe not for everyone.

Got there at night, taxi not aloud in the medina so I'm confronted by a guy at the gate who walked me through very dark alleys to get there, then asked for a smile and 50€, told me I pay coz he never robbed me.I gave him 5€ he was not happy, 2 min walk for €5 not bad especially there. I feel this should be noted somewhere so people know its location at night is hard to find and could be dangerous. Hostel great with. very friendly staff

• 21st Dec 2015

All in all I would reccomend this place, this was my first hostel in morocco, the staff are nice, the beds are very hard including pillows, kitchen hard to cook in with the staff always cooking but very welcoming and helpful, lots of spices to use! Bathrooms need an upgrade and also smoking in the lounge inside kind if goes everywhere as there is no ventilation, good if you are a smoker. The breakfast is nice and the staff go to alot of effort, value for money is great and would be back.

Amazing location and pretty interior. Stayed twice while in Morocco since they are so nice.

• 30th Nov 2015

Highly recommend the staff. Mohamed and Khalid went above and beyond our expectations: advising us on how to get cheap long distance taxis to visit the mountains, hanging out late talking. When a friend got sick, they helped me find medicine, called to postpone our one night booking with another hostel, and even prepared a late breakfast for her when she slept through the normal time. Sleeping and bathroom facilities are budget, but great common area. The best location possible.

Nice breakfast :)

Hi. I loved this hostel. Staffs are extremely kind. I met a staff who wanted to go to korea someday.

great hostel, helpful staff, nice atmosphere and good location, recommended

Enjoyed my stay here. Stayed at a few other places as well in Marrakech, but liked this one the most. Real nice staff with a cozy atmosphere. Everything else was pretty consistent with my other stays throughout Morocco.