Kif-Kif Marrakech Reviews

Rue el Ksour, Derb el Kadous, 9, Marrakech, Morocco

It was nice receiving a welcome drink. I think it needs to be made clear that the tours are not really proper tours. The rooms have no windows and are poorly ventilated. The showers and bathrooms are no more than holes in the wall.

Kif kif is very well located, just a of minutes to the big square, staff, very friendly and helpful at any time. Also I recommend the trip to the desert, its an incredible experience! Thanks Mohamed, Ahmed and Abdalah, you guys are brilliant!

• 2nd May 2015

Everyone very helpful and friendly. You won't have a problem here only improvement I'd say would be the showers, otherwise had a very good experience here.

• 27th Apr 2015

Excellent hostel and very good value for money.

The staffs there are really helpful and friendly and the atmosphere is very suitable to make friends. It totally worth the money. And the Sahara Desert trip was awesome! I have had a great there!!

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Hong Kong

We had a blast at kifkif. Achmed and Abraham were awesome and really made us feel at home. The location was perfect the only problem you'd have is getting there the first time, but people usually show you the way there. Breakfast was good and our beds were fixed every morning. Loved the atmosphere and made good friends :)

Amazing, fantastic atmosphere, great staff and great location. Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff are really accommodating and the people were really open and friendly. Can't recommend it enough.

Kif-kif is a great hostel. One of the best I have ever stayed at. The staff work constantly taking excellent care of guests

The best staff ever! They are very helpful and friendly. My friend and I are very thankful for all help, guys! When i go back to Marrakech for sure I will stay in Kif kif hostel again.

I was only there for one night but i enjoyed my stay. The staff were friendly as well as the guests that i spoke to.

We stayed 4 nights in Kif-Kif hostel and it was really good ! We have a good welcome. The staff was always available We have meet nice people at this place ( customers and staff). They were often playing music and we have play with them. Definitely a good experience.

Hostel is very close to the main square.Difficult to find at first as its down a small alley but very convenient once you do

• 21st Mar 2015

Amazing atmosphere and staff. It is so friendly and feeling like a family when staying in Kif-Kif. Everybody is so kind and kindly taking care of your needs. Also great for meeting new friends from all over the world.

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Croatia

Really cool hostel in the centre of Medina. Directions are good so its not hard to find. We stayed there for four nights all together and will be back as soon as possible:) its clean, stuff is super friendly and helpful, the rooftop terrace is amazing. The trips to the Sahara that they offer are cheap and worth the miney as well! Keep on doing good job guys!

Kif kif hostel is One of the nicest hostels in marroko.. the people are so friendly and will help you with everything.

• 17th Mar 2015

Difficult to find at first like every other place in Medina but after getting used to the location, it is easy to wonder around the Medina. No locker/room key - lack of security but nice hot shower!!! The bed was comfy as I slept quite well. Oh but please dont call a cold leaf of bread breakfast. Staff were nice

One of the best hostel I've ever been. Definitely I will come back some day. The best thing is the atmosphere and the friendly staff, they make you feel at home. Thanks guys for the great time in your hostel, hope to see you again.

Best staff ever, they helped us a lot.

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Croatia
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The staff are fantastic and very good people. Really nice place, good breakfast and you could have some fun too. The best hostel ever. Love Marrakech!

• 8th Mar 2015

Ahmed is amazing!! he help you with everything! The location is very good the terrace is amazing and the breakfast in the morning delicious. I will be back!

• 5th Mar 2015