Kif-Kif Marrakech Reviews

Rue el Ksour, Derb el Kadous, 9, Marrakech, Morocco

Location close to everything you wanna see, staff just in laptop all the time and no sense of humor, look a little dirty and is so difficult find it, excellent breakfast

Absolutely loved my stay at Kif-Kif. It was a little hard to find but once you know where it is you'll enjoy that its a little hidden away. The rooms were clean and the staff really friendly. We had an amazing time learning Moroccan card games and dances. We even got taught how to make mint tea - which isn't as easy to get right as you might think! The hostel is also really well located for the main sites of Marrakech and is about 5 minutes from the main square.

• 2nd Oct 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at Kif Kif. The location in the Medina is perfect and the lovely old riad has lots of atmosphere and a comfortable roof terrace. The facilities are good, the showers are hot, its clean and I slept very well...which for a notoriously light sleeper like myself must mean it is quiet with good beds :-) I found the staff endlessly helpful and friendly and very much look forward to an opportunity to visit again. Highly recommended.

Good hostel. Good atmosphere and super well located. It has a nice roof with great views. Very good value for your money

Excellent value for money hostel. Although initially hard to find at the end of a dark alley had no problems at all. Staff weren't the most helpful but generally good. Possible problems with bed bugs though

homely, good atmosphere, excellent rooftop, decent breakfast, would definitely stay again and recommend to others

• 9th Sep 2014

Excellent location, friendly staff speaking good english! Overall clean, moroccan style interior, lovely terrace on the roof! During my stay yhere were little people in the hostel, could enjoy even some privacy! The breakfast was served 15 minutes later than mentioned in a sceduele but it is just morrocan way! Loved the narrow empty streets leading to the hostel!

Among the best and most beautiful hostels in Morocco. Great breakfast made in-house. Very friendly staff with a love for music! Open and friendly atmosphere, met some wonderful travellers in the lounge and on the rooftop. Sheets changed every day by a lovely woman. Tip: I took my sheets to sleep on the rooftop terrace every night - nothing could beat looking at stars and listening to the marketplace into the night...

Great for solo travelers , very social and easy to meet people

• 6th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

Amazing hostel! Great atmosphere! Roof top terrace is awesome!!! Such a good price for what you get great value for money! And breakfast is included :) so clean the help is so good they even folded my clothes while I was out, amazing prices on the tours also! Had the best time 10/10

• 31st Jul 2014

Kif-kif is the best hostel for know Marrakesh. This hostel is very very good

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Argentina

For me what made the holiday was this hostel. The staff were incredibly friendly , always answering our constant questions and need for directions. They even let us join them for lunch, we sat and chatted to the men and women who worked at the hostel with a proper Moroccan meal. The other people staying at the hostel were also very friendly, all happy to chat and share tales. Singing and laughter every night. When Marrakech was scary the Hostel was a homely base were we felt safe and cared for.

• 24th Jun 2014

Good hostel

• 18th Jun 2014

Amazing staff, great atmosphere

Very pleasant stay here. Incredibly cheap and the staff (abdulah in particular) are very friendly. Good location as well very near to the main Place. Also cool terrace to chill out on. Will come back if I can!

• 3rd Jun 2014

The staff at Kif Kif made our stay in Marrakech so enjoyable. They gave us advice about shopping and what monuments to see. They are available at all hours and did a great job of showing us Moroccan culture. Kif Kif was a great place to stay and I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

• 22nd May 2014

I was extremely pleased with my stay at kif kif! I'll definitely recommend it to others and will hopefully come again!

it was so good to be in this hostel then we had to repeat this experience to meet again this fantastic guys we feel like at our home . if you can have afraid to get there(especially at night) as soon as you ring the bell imediatly you enter in asafe and quite. for this and other good resons i dont have any doubte to recomende this hostel to other people.

• 9th May 2014
  • Portugal

Bathrooms not in good conditions. The shared 8-beds rooms were definetly too small for 8 beds.

The guys working the hostel were SO much fun!! We became good friends with them and had a lot of fun hanging out with everyone in the common area downstairs and on the roof. It's a really friendly, welcoming, and social hostel, and it was part of what made my trip so amazing. It's right in the suk of the old medina, so it's a 4 minute walk into the main square... perfect location, just a little hard to find the first time. And the roof is a BEAUTIFUL place to hang out and watch the sunset.

View all Marrakech Bed and Breakfasts