Kif-Kif Marrakech Reviews

Rue el Ksour, Derb el Kadous, 9, Marrakech, Morocco

Nice and cheap hostel in the heart of the medina (perfect value for money). The staff is amazing and they really help you with everything you need! The only thing I can complain are maybe the facilities. I think that there are too less showers and toilets, and that can be a little enerving. But for the rest I can really recommand this hostel, especially for your first time in Marrakech!

Good atmosphere and the staff is very kind and available to solve all your problems.

• 9th Jun 2015

Loved our time here. Definitely enhanced the stay in Mkech. Mehdi is a great laugh and very welcoming and helpful. Not for people who like luxury, but at this price there are no false pretences. Definitely book.

I ended up liking this hostel! Not difficult to find if you follow the location instructions provided. Staff are a little quiet at first but are genuinely nice. No complaints about the breakfast except one day I had to go dig around in the kitchen myself whereas the other day it was served to us on the tables. This place isn't anything fancy but it's relatively clean, has hot showers, and is well worth the money spent. Head up on the terrace for a bit of a sanctuary day or night!

• 30th May 2015

It was nice receiving a welcome drink. I think it needs to be made clear that the tours are not really proper tours. The rooms have no windows and are poorly ventilated. The showers and bathrooms are no more than holes in the wall.

Kif kif is very well located, just a of minutes to the big square, staff, very friendly and helpful at any time. Also I recommend the trip to the desert, its an incredible experience! Thanks Mohamed, Ahmed and Abdalah, you guys are brilliant!

Everyone very helpful and friendly. You won't have a problem here only improvement I'd say would be the showers, otherwise had a very good experience here.

• 27th Apr 2015

Excellent hostel and very good value for money.

The staffs there are really helpful and friendly and the atmosphere is very suitable to make friends. It totally worth the money. And the Sahara Desert trip was awesome! I have had a great there!!

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Hong Kong

We had a blast at kifkif. Achmed and Abraham were awesome and really made us feel at home. The location was perfect the only problem you'd have is getting there the first time, but people usually show you the way there. Breakfast was good and our beds were fixed every morning. Loved the atmosphere and made good friends :)

Amazing, fantastic atmosphere, great staff and great location. Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff are really accommodating and the people were really open and friendly. Can't recommend it enough.

Kif-kif is a great hostel. One of the best I have ever stayed at. The staff work constantly taking excellent care of guests

The best staff ever! They are very helpful and friendly. My friend and I are very thankful for all help, guys! When i go back to Marrakech for sure I will stay in Kif kif hostel again.

I can only recommend this hostels, very friendly staff and cool atmosphere! First a bit hard to find but once you find it, tis very central!

I was only there for one night but i enjoyed my stay. The staff were friendly as well as the guests that i spoke to.

We stayed 4 nights in Kif-Kif hostel and it was really good ! We have a good welcome. The staff was always available We have meet nice people at this place ( customers and staff). They were often playing music and we have play with them. Definitely a good experience.

Hostel is very close to the main square.Difficult to find at first as its down a small alley but very convenient once you do

• 21st Mar 2015

Amazing atmosphere and staff. It is so friendly and feeling like a family when staying in Kif-Kif. Everybody is so kind and kindly taking care of your needs. Also great for meeting new friends from all over the world.

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Croatia

Really cool hostel in the centre of Medina. Directions are good so its not hard to find. We stayed there for four nights all together and will be back as soon as possible:) its clean, stuff is super friendly and helpful, the rooftop terrace is amazing. The trips to the Sahara that they offer are cheap and worth the miney as well! Keep on doing good job guys!

Kif kif hostel is One of the nicest hostels in marroko.. the people are so friendly and will help you with everything.

• 17th Mar 2015