Kif-Kif Marrakech Reviews

Rue el Ksour, Derb el Kadous, 9, Marrakech, Morocco

Very good hostel in the center of Marrakech. The Staff Medi is really good and takes care of and your tours you are gooing to do. For this price you won´t find any other Hostel. I only can give 100%!!

• 25th Jul 2015

Kif-Kif is in a good location and cheap. Mohamed is extremely welcoming and helpful. This is definitely no-frills, and the rooms were dirty (stained sheets), and the bathrooms needed a good scrub. Not complaining, but worth mentioning. Breakfast was nice. I don't know if I recommend staying here in the summer months as the rooms were hot and poorly ventilated, fans in all the rooms would be nice. With that all being said, though, there is a good atmosphere about the place.

Hi there, thanks for your review which is both balanced and helpful. We have now bought fans for the room, but do bear in mind that it is currently around 46 degrees in Marrakech! We are a budget backpackers and we have aircon in the communal area but not the rooms. It is definitely hot here! Happy future travels!

My stay was once again amazing. One complaint: where was Mohammed??? When I first stayed here, he was at the hostel and was one of the reasons I came back. Mehdi and Sihame took great care of me but it wasn't the same.

This is definitely the best hostel experience I've ever had hands down. Upon arrival you will be greeted by the two greatest hosts you could hope for, Mehdi and Mohamed. They are true professionals with the utmost personal touch. The hostel is nice and clean and well located. However, you come and stay for the exceptional service provided by these two gentlemen of Morocco. I felt so comfortable that I extended my stay at kif-kif a week. Come and stay here. You will not regret it.

Nice and cheap hostel in the heart of the medina (perfect value for money). The staff is amazing and they really help you with everything you need! The only thing I can complain are maybe the facilities. I think that there are too less showers and toilets, and that can be a little enerving. But for the rest I can really recommand this hostel, especially for your first time in Marrakech!

Good atmosphere and the staff is very kind and available to solve all your problems.

• 9th Jun 2015

Loved our time here. Definitely enhanced the stay in Mkech. Mehdi is a great laugh and very welcoming and helpful. Not for people who like luxury, but at this price there are no false pretences. Definitely book.

I ended up liking this hostel! Not difficult to find if you follow the location instructions provided. Staff are a little quiet at first but are genuinely nice. No complaints about the breakfast except one day I had to go dig around in the kitchen myself whereas the other day it was served to us on the tables. This place isn't anything fancy but it's relatively clean, has hot showers, and is well worth the money spent. Head up on the terrace for a bit of a sanctuary day or night!

It was nice receiving a welcome drink. I think it needs to be made clear that the tours are not really proper tours. The rooms have no windows and are poorly ventilated. The showers and bathrooms are no more than holes in the wall.

Kif kif is very well located, just a of minutes to the big square, staff, very friendly and helpful at any time. Also I recommend the trip to the desert, its an incredible experience! Thanks Mohamed, Ahmed and Abdalah, you guys are brilliant!

Everyone very helpful and friendly. You won't have a problem here only improvement I'd say would be the showers, otherwise had a very good experience here.

Excellent hostel and very good value for money.

The staffs there are really helpful and friendly and the atmosphere is very suitable to make friends. It totally worth the money. And the Sahara Desert trip was awesome! I have had a great there!!

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Hong Kong

We had a blast at kifkif. Achmed and Abraham were awesome and really made us feel at home. The location was perfect the only problem you'd have is getting there the first time, but people usually show you the way there. Breakfast was good and our beds were fixed every morning. Loved the atmosphere and made good friends :)

Amazing, fantastic atmosphere, great staff and great location. Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff are really accommodating and the people were really open and friendly. Can't recommend it enough.

Kif-kif is a great hostel. One of the best I have ever stayed at. The staff work constantly taking excellent care of guests

The best staff ever! They are very helpful and friendly. My friend and I are very thankful for all help, guys! When i go back to Marrakech for sure I will stay in Kif kif hostel again.

I can only recommend this hostels, very friendly staff and cool atmosphere! First a bit hard to find but once you find it, tis very central!

I was only there for one night but i enjoyed my stay. The staff were friendly as well as the guests that i spoke to.

We stayed 4 nights in Kif-Kif hostel and it was really good ! We have a good welcome. The staff was always available We have meet nice people at this place ( customers and staff). They were often playing music and we have play with them. Definitely a good experience.

View all Marrakech Bed and Breakfasts