Kif-Kif Marrakech Reviews

Rue el Ksour, Derb el Kadous, 9, Marrakech, Morocco

Enjoyed my stay here. Stayed at a few other places as well in Marrakech, but liked this one the most. Real nice staff with a cozy atmosphere. Everything else was pretty consistent with my other stays throughout Morocco.

Stayed one night at kif kif. Great location. Very nice staff. Free breakfast was great! The hostel was a little noisy and pretty dirty.

Staff were nice. The bed was horrible.. It was like sleeping on cardboard with pillows under it.

awesome staff, good location, nice price and best value trips to desert etc

The atmosphere was very chilled as the hostel is run by young people. Breakfast was a nice surprise, however, the bathrooms would need an upgrade.

I've stayed in dozens of hostels, this one is amazing. Nice bathrooms with infinite hot water. Standard double bunk beds. Two electrical sockets per room (European), not a sufficient amount for everyone in the room, but pretty typical for a hostel. Hot crepes and cinnamon buns for breakfast. Tea whenever. A few euros for laundry service in-house. Smoking-friendly. Close to everything. Unbelievably cheap. The staff are super nice people. Some days it was tempting to stay in the hostel and chat.

• 22nd Oct 2015

The staff were very helpful and friendly. The location was good for me but maybe a bit intimidating for single female travelers because of the dark back street.

• 19th Oct 2015

The staff are the absolute best part of the hostel. They are my favorite people I met in Morocco, and really made me feel included and welcome. When I eventually return to Marrakech someday, I'll certainly revisit this hostel just to spend time with them again. The whole atmosphere was wonderful, and I met some amazing other travellers there.

Very quiet and well located. Very well attended and good directions and recommendations , as well as the English language that they speak.

• 26th Sep 2015
  • Spain

This hostel made my stay in marrakech more enjoyable, the staff are amazing, they keep the place very clean, the home made breakfast is delicious and young mohamed will do anything to help you, all the staff,are brilliant, sihame, hanane, mohamed and hanane all helped me a lot, the atmosphere at hostel kif kif is fantastic and it is the staff that make it a pleasure to stay there, I would recomend this hostel to anyone

1 2 Next » last »