Kif-Kif Marrakech Reviews

Rue el Ksour, Derb el Kadous, 9, Marrakech, Morocco

Great place, friendly helpful staff. Atmosphere is nice. My only dislike was that it's allowed to smoke in the guestroom (lobby) which is the only place where wi-fi is working. But smoking is allowed in all public places in Morocco so be prepared)

• 1st Jan 2015
  • Russia

We were there during New Years and the hostel was giving us a free dinner. Excellent place to stay in Marrakesh!!!

We stayed for one night and found another. Guests are free to smoke in the common area downstairs, which was not pleasant and the smoke came up into our rooms. The doors in our 6 bed dorm were very loud to open and close, perhaps some oil and a replacement lock might make it easier for guests to rest since people do naturally come in and out. The bathrooms are old but functional. The breakfast was good and simple (Moroccan bread, tea/coffee) and the tour prices they offer are not overpriced.

Loved this hostel, the atmosphere was great and the staff was superb. Excellent service here, lovely people. Slightly difficult to find towards the end. directions were spot on except for the last bit, the street sign is only seen coming from the other direction than the instructions, so just keep in mind to look for street names on both walls. But I can't say enough about the staff, the service and the atmosphere here. I would definitely go here again.

This is one of the best places to stay in Marrakech. The hostel is located just 2 minutes away from the Djema el-Fna, and is situated on a quiet alley. The staff were great, they welcomed me with hot tea and provided all the necessary information about where to eat or to shop. The place is very clean, and the WIFI is excellent. One of the main advantages is that you can book a trip to the desert, the beach or the mountains straight from the hostel, at very reasonable prices. I will gladly return

Very friendly and helpful staff! Delicious big breakfast included in the prize. Rooms and shower/toilets are clean. Great roof terrace. We really enjoyed our stay and would come back ! Thank you !

I would definitely recommend this hostel. Staff, cleanliness, location - everything was spot on. They could have a sign on the street to make finding it easier though but that's really the only thing to complain about.

Kif Kif offers excellent value for money, traditional decor, free breakfast and tea, central location and very pleasant ambience. I would challende one of the previous comments stating that staff were 'on the lap top all the time'. Both of them were very much involved with the guests, gave us very detailed explanation of the Marakech attractions, taught us Moroccan dancing and were always ready to help. I would warmly recommend this hostel and would like to thank you for the great hospitality.

Pretty good hostel very clean and frendly! I really recommend it. Plus the staffs are very nice.

Location close to everything you wanna see, staff just in laptop all the time and no sense of humor, look a little dirty and is so difficult find it, excellent breakfast

Absolutely loved my stay at Kif-Kif. It was a little hard to find but once you know where it is you'll enjoy that its a little hidden away. The rooms were clean and the staff really friendly. We had an amazing time learning Moroccan card games and dances. We even got taught how to make mint tea - which isn't as easy to get right as you might think! The hostel is also really well located for the main sites of Marrakech and is about 5 minutes from the main square.

• 2nd Oct 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at Kif Kif. The location in the Medina is perfect and the lovely old riad has lots of atmosphere and a comfortable roof terrace. The facilities are good, the showers are hot, its clean and I slept very well...which for a notoriously light sleeper like myself must mean it is quiet with good beds :-) I found the staff endlessly helpful and friendly and very much look forward to an opportunity to visit again. Highly recommended.

1 2 Next » last »