Kif-Kif Marrakech

9.2
Superb 734 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 25-30
19th Jun 2017

First trip to morocco . Great hostel . Everything was good , you will be greeted with ice mint tea and a sweet biscuit. It is also a good location as it near the square , the staff they are very chill people mohamed and abdo make you feel at home, really friendly and helpful . Would definitely come back !!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
17th Jun 2017
5.1

Great location in the medina. Okay place overall, rooftop needs major update, bathroom is not too clean, often has no toilet paper so bring some. On the last stay had to switch places because of bed bugs... some of the staff is very helpful others, much less. I don't really understand why people rate it so high, it was are least favourite spot from our whole 16 day trip.

• Canada, Male, 18-24
16th Jun 2017

I was in Kif Kif for my first 3 days in Morocco. Excellent location, nice atmosphere in the hostel, excellent value for money. Every time I was back to Marrakech after my first stay I chose this hostel without regrets. The staff is really cool and helps us as soon as we ask (thanks particularly to Abdel!). I totally recommend that hostel.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
14th Jun 2017

I realy enjoy my staying in here it was awesome,the hostel its just 4 min walk to the square, the breakfast was good enough ,and u can also book your trip at the hostel for sahara .. momo and abdo make u feel like home ! I will definitely recommande this hostel choukran for everyone ..

• Argentina, Female, 18-24
11th Jun 2017

Good place and helpful staff, they will help arrange very good value excursion to Sahara or coast, it's safe, breakfast is good and included, big thanks to Momdi

• Australia, Female, 18-24
10th Jun 2017

very good hostel, sociable, staff is cool abdo and his friend are helpful, relaxed atmosphere, good location, just 2 or 3:minutes walking to main square, great hospitality .. I really enjoy my stay here chokran

6th Jun 2017

Nice place. You get what you pay for. The guys in charge of the hostel are friendly and they help you a lot. The breakfast is ok and the mint tea.

• New Zealand, Mixed Group, 31-40
5.4

Cheapest place we could find in Marrakech. We have stayed at multiple cheap places around the world, so we'd like to think we have reasonable expectations, however would not recommend despite price. Found staff to be very rude/unpleasant at times. Bathrooms were only superficially cleaned. Single unisex shower stall that doesn't have lockable door. Watched towels and sheets being reused without cleaning between guests. Dirty kitchen. Positives - Price. Large lounge. Kitchen facilities available.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
6th Jun 2017

I really enjoy my stay in kifkif.. Nice hostel ..warmer stuff especially mohamed who can do everything to make you happy.the location its located in hearth of Medina as good as it safe to go where ever you want to explore Marrakech..I recommend this hostel and I will diffinetly go back..

• Portugal, Female, 18-24
5th Jun 2017

This is one of the most friendly hostels I've ever been to. The staff are really helpful and friendly and the atmosphere is lovely, it is very easy to meet other travellers. The bathrooms could be better maintenaned (more toilet paper and some soap) but for the price you really cannot complain. If you want somewhere that feels authentically Moroccan (even the breakfast was Moroccan), stay here!!!!!!