Kikies House Reviews

17/1 Rachapakinai Rd, Soi 1, Sripoom, Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand

the guys at the reception are great, every tour they recommended was amazing and they help you nearly 24/7 with booking tours, telling you where the best food, party, or sightseeing points are.

Stayed in kikies house for few night in mixed dorm. Met some cool people there. Roof top was cool. A.c. and WiFi worked well.. bathroom was pretty dirty and bugs everywhere.. Thing that upset me the most is that they sold me and overnight trip at the elephant retirment park for 4800 baht.. thinking I was getting a deal.. and how cool they said it was.. I ended up being the only one that booked an overnight.. and was the only one there..so I left and didn't even stay the night.. wasted 2400 baht.

They lost my laundary and refused to give me money for it and made me look like i was lieing about it

Could not be happier! Big is heaven sent and legitimately gets discounts on tours. He's so kind , funny, and helpful. They have free cold and hot water for coffee and drinking. Free towels, hot water showers , AWESOME rooftop bar! Rooms are super comfortable and the beds are kinda large, good pillows, strong fans. Really just the best hostel I've been to. 100 effing baht a night!!

Staff is very very friendly and helpful. I got help with my laundry and I got a discount of my tour. However the rooms were the very hot. A fan is not enough. In addition the shower was broken.

It is a good place and the german owner and the lady try to help and give you a good basic facilities for a good price.

The staff are lovely and very helpful, the dorms are pleasant enough, although the bathroom has no ventilation so is very humid all the time and kind of mouldy! The location is pretty great too. For the money you pay, you couldn't ask for more!

I'm not sure if she was the owner but the lady at the front is the nicest person. She has been more accommodating than any hostel employee. Thank you!

Good place to stay, but the private room bathroom in our room was nasty. AC and wifi were good. Not a bad place for the price, but with a good scrub of our bathroom and mosquito net with less holes would have made it a great value for the money. There is also no safe or lock box at reception, just a locked drawer if security is an issue for you. I would look elsewhere if I came back to Chiang Mai because there are cleaner bathrooms out there for the same price.

1 2 Next » last »