Kikies House Reviews

17/1 Rachapakinai Rd, Soi 1, Sripoom, Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Best thing about this hostel was the staff who were very friendly and helped us get good deals for trips and courses e.g cooking, massage. Could have been a bit cleaner (bathroom) but it was in a good location. We would definitely recommend you go to the elephant retirement park, it was awesomeeeee and they got us a discount

the guys at the reception are great, every tour they recommended was amazing and they help you nearly 24/7 with booking tours, telling you where the best food, party, or sightseeing points are.

Stayed in kikies house for few night in mixed dorm. Met some cool people there. Roof top was cool. A.c. and WiFi worked well.. bathroom was pretty dirty and bugs everywhere.. Thing that upset me the most is that they sold me and overnight trip at the elephant retirment park for 4800 baht.. thinking I was getting a deal.. and how cool they said it was.. I ended up being the only one that booked an overnight.. and was the only one there..so I left and didn't even stay the night.. wasted 2400 baht.

They lost my laundary and refused to give me money for it and made me look like i was lieing about it

Could not be happier! Big is heaven sent and legitimately gets discounts on tours. He's so kind , funny, and helpful. They have free cold and hot water for coffee and drinking. Free towels, hot water showers , AWESOME rooftop bar! Rooms are super comfortable and the beds are kinda large, good pillows, strong fans. Really just the best hostel I've been to. 100 effing baht a night!!

1 2 Next » last »