Kilkenny Tourist Hostel Reviews

35 Parliament Street, Kilkenny City, Kilkenny, Ireland

We had a brilliant stay at this hostel and we will definitly come back! The staff is really cool and helpful. We really enjoyed kilkenny and this hostel :) thanks

• 9th Apr 2015
  • Switzerland

The wifi was a little weak in our room upstairs, but otherwise this was a great hostel right in the centre of Kilkenny.

I LOVED this hostel. At first when I walked in I was a little nervous based on the age of the building, but it was clean, quiet and an overall wonderful place to stay. The staff were amazing and even got to know you a bit. I felt truly at home here which is something all Hostels should strive for. If you are in Kilkenny, even just for a night, GO STAY HERE!!!

Absolutely loved this hostel! So comfortable with s friendly atmosphere and great location! Highly recommend!

• 6th Apr 2015

Excellent value, great location and room was spotless. Staff very friendly

Stayed two nights and great staff and large room just there was leftover under the beds from previous guests (pop cans, vodka bottles, etc). Good price though. And very laid back environment, which can be a good thing. Comfortable beds and great showers! Overall a good stay.

Angela and the other staff helped me immensely with planning the remainder of my trip both in Kilkenny and throughout Ireland, provided wonderful conversation, and maintained a cozy and orderly hostel. I found the rooms spacious with great views over the rooftops of Kilkenny and were cleaned thoroughly and daily. Across from the hostel were a couple pubs that came highly recommended and the sparkly new Smithwicks Experience museum next door.

Established in an old building with wooden floor and carpets, a cozy living room with turf fire and a big kitchen. Not far from the castle and 15 minute walk from the station (a long walk considering Kilkenny). The shared bathroom are really not enough for all the rooms. The staff helps you for every kind of need.

The staff is very nice and helped us with everything! Excellent location and would definitely come back!!

Great community feeling and the staff were extremely helpful. The wifi only seemed to work on the first floor, but that was alright because it forced me to come down and socialize. The kitchen facilities were solid and the hostel's bathroom facilities were commendable.

The staff was fantastic and helpful. The location was amazing. Even with a full hostel and party goers we were able to get a full nights sleep.

Good service. Value for money. Enjoyed my stay there. Thanks!

Perfect for cheap, basic accommodation close to the action. No complaints whatsoever!

Clean and centrally located hostel with a fully equipped kitchen and a common area.

Great spot to stay. We came in late both nights and we caused no trouble and got no trouble. Also got full deposit back unlike some hostels

• 14th Nov 2014

This hostel has been the best hostel I've ever stayed at. I enjoyed every minute of staying inside. The atmosphere of the hostel is so welcoming and cozy; you really feel like you're home. All of the rules about the hostel and the facilities were very clear and worked for everyone. Because of this amazing stay, I definitely plan on visiting Kilkenny again and staying at the exact same hostel.

This old georgian house is amazing. The location is spot on with walking distance to everything. There is car parking located near by if you are doing a self drive. The kitchen is big and plenty of space for a lot of people to cook. The common area is lovely with the fireplace lit at night. I highly recommend for anyone young or senior to stay here. I would definitely stay here again. Thanks for a great stay guys :)