Kilkenny Tourist Hostel Reviews

35 Parliament Street, Kilkenny City, Kilkenny, Ireland

Stayed two nights and great staff and large room just there was leftover under the beds from previous guests (pop cans, vodka bottles, etc). Good price though. And very laid back environment, which can be a good thing. Comfortable beds and great showers! Overall a good stay.

Established in an old building with wooden floor and carpets, a cozy living room with turf fire and a big kitchen. Not far from the castle and 15 minute walk from the station (a long walk considering Kilkenny). The shared bathroom are really not enough for all the rooms. The staff helps you for every kind of need.

The staff is very nice and helped us with everything! Excellent location and would definitely come back!!

Great community feeling and the staff were extremely helpful. The wifi only seemed to work on the first floor, but that was alright because it forced me to come down and socialize. The kitchen facilities were solid and the hostel's bathroom facilities were commendable.

The staff was fantastic and helpful. The location was amazing. Even with a full hostel and party goers we were able to get a full nights sleep.

Good service. Value for money. Enjoyed my stay there. Thanks!

Perfect for cheap, basic accommodation close to the action. No complaints whatsoever!

Clean and centrally located hostel with a fully equipped kitchen and a common area.

Great spot to stay. We came in late both nights and we caused no trouble and got no trouble. Also got full deposit back unlike some hostels

• 14th Nov 2014

This hostel has been the best hostel I've ever stayed at. I enjoyed every minute of staying inside. The atmosphere of the hostel is so welcoming and cozy; you really feel like you're home. All of the rules about the hostel and the facilities were very clear and worked for everyone. Because of this amazing stay, I definitely plan on visiting Kilkenny again and staying at the exact same hostel.

This old georgian house is amazing. The location is spot on with walking distance to everything. There is car parking located near by if you are doing a self drive. The kitchen is big and plenty of space for a lot of people to cook. The common area is lovely with the fireplace lit at night. I highly recommend for anyone young or senior to stay here. I would definitely stay here again. Thanks for a great stay guys :)

Beautiful hostel with a homelike atmosphere. Very close to the castle and on the Main Street. Staff are friendly and helpful. The kitchen is well equipped. The lounge room is comfortable, with a fireplace burning at nights and good wifi. Lockers are provided in the hallway if needed. The showers were great for hostel standards (no push buttons!). I would definitely stay here again and recommend this hostel to anyone travelling to Kilkenny.

Fantastic hostel, staff was very friendly. I had a great stay :)

We did like the Hostel and the Stuff. We went there on friday. You gotta like it loud and full of party crowd to be there on the weekend. But still we had a great time there.

A vy clean n lovely hostel. Just spend a nite here so had a shower once.....hot water was great even bathroom area is a bit too small - 2 each for the whole floor! Lucky that theres only a gal n me in the 6 bed dorm only. Wifi really sucks even on the g/f :P

The staff was warm and welcoming. The room was big enough for the four of us, and if (we really hope to) we are able to head back to Kilkenny we will be staying there again.

• 29th Sep 2014