8.5
Fabulous 1,248 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 1,248 Total Reviews
Kilkenny Tourist Hostel Located at 35 Parliament Street, Kilkenny City, Kilkenny.
Ireland
Kilkenny 35 Parliament Street, Kilkenny City
85% 1248
52.6548580 -7.2548818
    Rooms available

• Germany, All Male Group, 31-40
20th Jun 2016

this hostel is located right in the heart of Kilkenny. the staff was very friendly and the hostel was very clean and cozy. Very cool place to stay and great value for money!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
18th Jun 2016

Hostel was great, had a good atmosphere. Everyone we met there was kind and helpful. There are no lockers, but we felt secure enough to have our bags in the room for our stay. Sometimes, since you are so close to pubs and things it was a bit loud and hard to sleep but it subsided later in the evening. Otherwise, great stay.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
16th Jun 2016
7.1

This place was actually quite cute! An old townhouse made to be a hostel. I stayed in a 6 bed female dorms here were no lockers in the rooms and the ones downstairs were far too small to fit a backpack. The showers were clean, but either no water pressure or freezing cold. The room was clean and the staff were VERY friendly. Wifi did not reach 3rd floor bedrooms. Overall, it was a good place for what you got but I'm glad iid not stay there longer because I didn't feel my belongings were safe

• Hong Kong, Female, 41+
14th Jun 2016

The building is old style but the room is big and nice. The staff so nice , I love this city too.

13th Jun 2016

As I told the staff when I was there, this was probably one of the best hostels I've stayed at. The location is amazing, the staff is friendly and helpful, really clean place overall. I would definitely recommend it!

• USA, All Female Group, 31-40
12th Jun 2016
7.1

This hostel was perfectly fine. Clean, great location, and welcoming staff. No activities to speak of and not much of a welcoming vibe from the other visitors but it was a good experience!

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
11th Jun 2016
4.0

Very unclean and uncomfortable

• USA, Female, 18-24
2nd Jun 2016

It was fantastic! I've never been on my own nor in a hostel before and It was a great first! it instantly made me feel comfortable on my first solo trip (and night) ever! I made numerous friends in the first night alone and wished I was staying there longer!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
2nd Jun 2016

We loved this hostel! Kilkenny is surprisingly an amazing place for college students, so my group had a great time. The front desk attendant reminded me of Adele, super cool and nice. She gave us great advice as to what to do around town and where to eat. The hostel itself was very comfortable and very stylishly decorated. Clean with amazing showers. Best place to stay in town, in my opinion.

29th May 2016

Very nice cozy hotel in centre of the city