Killarney Haven Suites Reviews

50 High Street, Killarney, Killarney, Ireland

The Haven is in a perfect location two mins away from pubs clubs etc yet the apartment block and directly outside are quiet even on a busy Saturday night. The living quarters are spotless, the beds are very comfortable and there is plenty of information about the local area, attractions etc provided in the rooms. I have stayed in a lot of top class hotels and I literally could not fault this accomodation. I will definitely be returning.

• 4th Oct 2013

Delighted with our stay. Our apartment had a fantastic view of the surrounding mountains. On first approach, the place looked a bit dubious but once inside the apartment was very clean and well fitted. They had a welcome package of teabags, instant coffee and some biscuits. There was soap in the kitchen, salt, pepper, cooking oil etc. I have been to other rentals where non of the above were provided. They have washer/dryer facilities where they even provide the detergent. Happy to stay again.

• 31st Aug 2013