Killarney Peaks Reviews

N72, Ballydowney, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Killarney, Ireland

We had a lovely stay in this B&B. The room was nice with 2 confortable beds, a wardrobe, TV, the bathroom was very clean and new (finally a great shower!!). No hair dryer, no shampoo in the shower and no coffee making facility in the room (but in the communal lounge). The young owner is very kind and helpful and prepares every morning a tasty Irish breakfast that is served very quickly (one of the best we have had). This guesthouse is 20 min. walk from the town centre and very quiet at night

Many thanks for the most warm and welcome stay it was a lovely experience.

• 28th Jul 2013
  • Couple, 41+

I really enjoyed my stay in the Killarney Peaks. My wife and I loved its great location. we will definetly be back.

• 15th Jul 2013

Friendly, nice and helpful staff. Full irish breakfast was included in the price. We had a very nice and clean dubbleroom and can highly recommend Killarney Peaks.

We did not stay at Killarney Peaks because there was overbooking of the rooms. Obviously, my friend and I weren't the only ones to be transferred to another place, so organization seems poor at this hostel. We then stayed at the Lake Lodge Guesthouse in Killarney, which is a lovely B&B!

Fantastic guesthouse. Probably the best I've ever stayed in. Would definitely stay in this place again. I couldn't rate it highly enough.

• 10th Jun 2013