Killarney Railway Hostel Reviews

Fair Hill, Co. Kerry, Killarney, Ireland

The double room was rather nice but the overall athmosphere in the hostel was not. The staff was sometimes very unfriendly and the common areas were unpleasant.

Enjoyed my time in Killarney very much. Lovely town and great hostel to stay in. Hope to come back again later this year. Very helpful staff and 24 hour reception. Good value for money and highly recommend it. See you all again very soon.

• 22nd Apr 2014
  • Belgium

Good locaction and nice friendly staff

• 20th Apr 2014

Would definitley stay here again.

• 19th Apr 2014

Staff Ok Look like a summer camp Atmosphere Ok Crowded LIGHT breakfast

very nice hostel, the dolphin very nice room

• 15th Apr 2014

Overall not very exciting place. It was very convenient for walking into the city. Only about a block away, but the facility was very dirty. I don't think our blankets or sheets had been washed in quite a while. They were visibly soiled. The breakfast was very bland. A container with some cereal, milk, and toast and jelly. I wish we'd only stayed one night just because of the cleanliness. The two staff members I met were very friendly though.

Sadly, the wifi didn´t reach our room. Kitchen coud have been cleaner, but all in all it was fine.

• 11th Apr 2014

We are currently expanding our Wi-fi to reach all rooms in the hostel and this should be completed in the next few days. Thank you for your comment.

The hostel was good. It has a great location directly opposite the train and bus station and as Killarney is not big you could basically walk everywhere within 5-10 minutes. The room was ok but unfortunately you could hear every noise in the hostel. The room was not too big for 6 people but ok. The common areas seemed to be cleaned every day but unfortunately not the room. Nevertheless I was still satisfied with it. The staff was nice and 24 hours available.

Best Hostel I have stayed in during my time in Ireland. There was a nice group there the time I stayed and they were very friendly. Welcoming staff and good facilities. Would definitely recommend it.

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

Great hostel. Helpful staff and very cozy.

It was really dirty especially the facilities and my 8 friends and I were glad to leave the place on the last day. In addition, the staff was particularly welcoming and nice to us especially the very first day !

• 28th Mar 2014

Great Hostel with the nicest staff i have met in Ireland. Would recommend to anyone. Hope to come back again.

• 25th Mar 2014

Average hostel right next to the railway station and only meters away from town centre. Clean. Dorm beds could be better but all in all totally fine to stay at!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »